Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jaq on the bench

"Jaq visits the bondage room."

23
19 Comments 19
46.4k Views 46.4k
890 words 890 words
Famous Story

As many will know, Jaq has a strong desire for cock.

Our swingers club has a bondage room, Jaq has always wanted to be the main attraction in this room.

All was set for Saturday evening. Jaq was ready by six o'clock and looked amazing in a short black mini dress, stockings and high heels and not much else. We arrived at the club at just after seven and went straight to the bar.

Jaq got many admiring glances as we walked in. With gin and tonics in hand, we found a table. We were well known at the club and had many friends. We were soon joined by John and Jenni at our table. We chatted for a while before I told John thatJaqq was up for being the main attraction in the bondage room.

Drinks finished, we excused ourselves and made our way to the bondage room. Jaq chose the waist high bench. I removed her dress but left her stockings and high heels on. She was soon strapped to the bench on her belly with her legs strapped to the bench legs, her arms fixedto the front of the bench. I felt between her legs and could not believe how wet she was. I left the room and shut the door.

I returned to the bar to find some willing guys to fill Jaq with warm cum. John was well up for it and before long I had recruited ten guys in total. We all made our way to the bondage room and entered. We had decided earlier that the order of fucking would be by cock size. All the guys stripped and were sporting decent erections, each was given a number depending on cock size.

Number one was a young guy who was a litttle embarrassed at being number one with only a tiny cock. He got behind Jaq and slipped his cock into her waiting wet hairy pussy. A few seconds later and he had deposited his cum into my wife's pussy. A cheer went up and number two replaced him.

Number two was a little bigger and lasted a little longer. He made a loud groan as he emptied his seed into my willing wife's pussy. This went on until number eight stepped forward. Now, this guy was large, he was eight inches long and fairly thick.

As number eight eased into Jaq she had her first orgasm of the evening. As soon as she had adjusted to his size he gave her a serious fucking, finally shooting his seed deep into her. Jaq was becoming more vocal now and asking for more. Step up number nine who was of Caribbean descent with a monster of a cock.

MollyFlowers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyFlowers

Jaq was now asking for a cock to suck and number nine positioned himself at the other end of the bench. She soon had a mouthful of his thick black cock. Number nine seemed to like being sucked off by my wife and was in no hurry to go to the other end of the bench.

I told number ten to take his turn and spitroast her. The sight was amazing, Jaq strapped face down with a good ten inches of cock at either end. She was in heaven and moaning onto the huge cock in her mouth. Without warning, the cock in her mouth started to spew cum into her mouth, the guy pulled out and finished himself off over her face.

Number ten was showing no sign of slowing up. Jaq had multiple orgasms as he gave her a really good fucking. Finally, he pushed in deep and filled her used hole with a huge load of his cum.

The guys all thanked us and made there way back to the bar. Jaq was not finished and looked at me with a wicked look in her eye. I knew what she wanted and stood looking at her, strapped face down, legs apart and cum oozing from between her legs and running down her legs.

I knelt behind her and proceeded to lick the cum from her legs. That done, I clamped my mouth over her used hole and sucked the mess from between her legs. The orgasm she had was amazing, they must have heard her in the bar.

I released Jaq from the bench and she kissed me, "Thank you, darling," she said as she put her dress on.

We returned to the bar for another drink and sat down with John and Jenni. A while later John asked if I would be interested in fucking Jenni and Jaq cleaning her up afterwards. This was not usually Jaq's thing but she agreed that she would give it a try.

We left John in the bar and retired to a little side room. Jenni had her panties off in seconds and I was soon ploughing my cock into her wet pussy. Jaq sat and watched and urged me to fill our friend with cum. A little while later I was pumping my seed deep into a very willing pussy. I sat and watched as Jaq positioned herself between our friends legs and slurped my cum from her used hole.

This was to be the start of another exciting chapter in our lives, I hope to be writing about this in the very near future.

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments