Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jayhawk

"A rescue jumper desperately needs to be saved"

21
6 Comments 6
1.1k Views 1.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"An actual story, with Lush characteristics"

Mayday Response – US Coast Guard Station Boston

Flying at 153 knots, a single Coast Guard helicopter screams through the storm after receiving a distress call at 14:22 hours. The clock ticks.

The fishing vessel’s captain Matthew Stiggs of the Canon reported taking a rogue wave and is going down. The unforgiving sea continues to pummel the hull, threatening to roll her over.

Coast Guard rescue jumper Seaman Rebecca Kidd looks out the window toward rough seas below. This will be her third jump since becoming a Coastie, her first duty station being here in Boston.

“Five minutes out,” the pilot calmly states, Rebecca, doing a nervous final check of her gear. She will be the one jumping into the cold January waters, three lives depending on her to get in, pull them out, and turn for home. They only have 45 minutes on station before running low on fuel, hovering in terrible weather 270 miles out from Logan International.

A Coast Guard cutter breaks waves nearby, but it won’t arrive to the site before the Jayhawk.

Tick-tick-tick

“Here we go,” the Chief calls, opening the door as the orange and black bird makes its approach. Turbines whirl and blades pop, Kidd’s heart racing as she goes through the motions in her mind once more.

The Chief taps her shoulder hard, a reactive thumbs up from her accompanied by a deep breath. She doesn’t have a headset, but she can hear a ‘Save souls, Kidd!’ from the Chief, his hearty smile giving her some degree of ease.

‘You’ve got this, Becky.’

The Jayhawk hovers, the Canon’s condition worse than she expected, two of the three occupants bobbing in and out of white waves.

Kidd’s legs dangle over the side, her nervous hands gripping the metal deck. Strong winds kick the bird sideways, her chest thumping from the constant pop-pop-pop of blades slicing through a sheet of rain.

Jump, Kidd.

Rebecca leaps, a beautiful orange and white dart rapidly descending toward the freezing water.

---

Five Days Ago – Saturday Night

Unable to see anything, Rebecca’s knees begin to ache as she remains kneeling on the floor, wrists suspended over her head.

Deep trance music thumps off of the walls; the loud beats drowning out her thoughts. She’s been anxiously waiting for what comes next. With nipples erect, Rebecca takes a deep breath in and lets it out as her heart races.

Someone touches her long hair. It’s just a gentle stroke, but it's only when two more hands begin exploring her body that every unseen sensation races and tingles to her thighs. Strange men are saying something to one another, but it’s difficult to hear exactly what’s discussed. Something crude, she hopes.

Nevertheless, Rebecca instinctively opens her mouth when the tip of a warm cock presses against her lips. There’s no stopping her from getting exactly what she wants now, Rebecca’s head instantly going into rhythm as she moans around the wonderful sensation of hard cock in her wet mouth.

He matches the motion of Rebecca’s head, gently fucking her mouth as he stands in front of her. She’s a beautiful twenty-year-old babe, even with a blindfold and bright red lipstick highlighting pretty lips.

“Fuck,” she moans around the cock as both ass cheeks bounce from a spank, red handprints of another stranger leaving their mark. Rebecca sucks harder, feeling the cock in her mouth become rigid and tense.

There’s more spanking, more mouth fucking, more deep bass beating in her ears.

A stiff cock plays between her cheeks, causing Rebecca to instinctively widen her legs. It’s no surprise when the stiff cock plays with her dripping pussy, sliding up and down between her cheeks. It is a bit of a surprise, though, when the cock in her mouth pulses, pumping hot cum into an eager throat. Rebecca doesn’t miss a beat, swallowing with every pulse before the cock slips out.

There’s a feeling of pressure behind her, the tip of a hard cock pressing against her ass.

“Oh, shit!” her hardly audible voice lets out, feeling another stiff cock push against her lips. Rebecca lets it in, eagerly sucking. She doesn’t know how many other cocks there are, nor when she will be finished, but she’s fairly certain this is just the beginning.

Rebecca moans and fidgets as the tip of a rigid cock continues pressing against her ass. She lets out a moan, feeling hot cum land on her face, although the stiff cock remains in her mouth.

JassBloom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JassBloom

A hard spank on her ass lets her know that he approves of her ass, the tip of his cock beginning to make its way in.

Rebecca tries not to cum while her ass is gently fucked, the cock in her mouth pulling out before squirting a hot load on her face.

“Yes!” she cries out, an open mouth and extended tongue giving him encouragement.

The cock in her ass pushes deeper. Another cock unloads on her face before a third enters her mouth. Rebecca is the center of attention in this show, an evil fantasy of hers that can only be satisfied by someone with a mind as dirty as her own. Unbeknownst to Rebecca, three more customers stand around her with stiff cocks in hand, four more men arriving to the house as they know exactly what’s occurring in the basement.  

Rebecca’s fantasy has come to life. She knows that none of her friends would approve of her shameless surrender to depraved sex, a habitual sin she knows she’ll have to kick one day.  

There’s a bag of new butt plugs on the couch. Four restraints wait on the bed.

Rebecca can’t force herself to hold back anymore. She shakes as the orgasm comes, squirting on the floor while hard cocks in her ass and mouth pump away.  She swallows hot cum as pink nipple clamps cinch down, a fresh cock claiming her mouth.

---

Rebecca hits the water hard, a rising wave unexpectedly breaking her fall.

The torrent of wind and rain pushes her through the water, the glimpse of a sinking vessel peeping above the waves before she is pushed under again.

Up above, the Chief prepares to lower the basket, the pilot fighting to keep them steady against high winds.

“I’m Coast Guard Seaman Rebecca Kidd!” she yells out as she finds the first survivor. “I’ll be your rescue jumper today!”

An exhausted survivor bobs in the water with Rebecca, the cage splashing down hard.

The first survivor is loaded and hoisted above, Rebecca struggling against the waves to fight her way toward the next orange vest. Darkness begins to fall, bright lights from the helicopter offering some relief.

“Peter is still on the boat!” the second survivor calls, Rebecca spitting out cold water as she nods. Her thumb shoots up, as does the basket, Rebecca turning for the sinking craft.

“Come to me!” she cries out to Peter. “Don’t be afraid!”

Peter leaps over the side and into the cold water.

The third and final survivor rises higher, Rebecca doing what she can to get away from the craft as the waves roll. A fifteen-foot wave crashes over the vessel and Rebecca, pushing them both down into the water.

“She’s under!” the Chief cries out, hauling the basket aboard. The last survivor is hauled out, the Chief pushing the basket back out as it falls to the waves below.

Rebecca fights the wave, a sudden surge of panic coming as she can’t find the surface.

The capsized boat surfaces, rolls, and takes the basket with it.

“Oh, my God,” the Chief mutters, attempting to hold the line steady. The pilot tries to alleviate the strain of the steel line, but it’s no use. The line snaps, the basket and Rebecca nowhere to be seen. “SHIT!”

Rebecca finds surfaces and gasps for air, but she’s consumed in the depths, helpless on her own. She can’t find the surface. She can’t find an escape.

This is it. This is how Rebecca dies.

An empty rescue device hits the water where the Chief last saw Kidd, only to be hauled up the same way it went in.

“COME ON!” the Chief cries out, returning the line and device to the water. “Come on, Kidd! Find it!”

A wall of water pushes Rebecca ten feet under the ocean. Her lungs burn, aching muscles reaching atrophy. In a final push of desperation, she extends a hand upward, praying that it finds the surface.

A firm grip squeezes Rebecca’s wrist, a wall of water pushing past her body as she is hauled to the surface. Rebecca emerges while choking on the freezing water, the harness miraculously around her waist as she is hauled up and away.

“Jumper out of the water!” the Chief cries. “Up! Up! Up!”

The Jayhawk’s turbines scream against the strain of wind and collective torque, hauling everyone higher as Rebecca swings below.

Looking out, Rebecca sees the capsized vessel and a man standing on the surface as he watches her fly away.

“Survivor!” she desperately cries, finally reaching the deck and rolling aboard. “There’s another survivor!”

The Chief looks out as they fly away, seeing only rain and waves, all three survivors securely on board.

Published 
Written by Gordon_Brail
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments