Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Krista's Story Pt2

5
1 Comment 1
7.8k Views 7.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words
“What the fuck is going on?”

You are shocked. A woman’s voice. “Shit! His wife,” you think.

You try to stop and sit up. But his hand is clamped in your hair and he forces your head to remain where it is. His dominance is enticing. His perfect cock is wonderful, the long rock hard shaft in your hand and mouth, and his hand pulling your hair forcing your head down onto his dick. You are so turned on, you give in to his dominance and continue to suck and stroke his cock. You feel like such a slut, but are so wet at the same time. You don’t care anymore. You want this man…and his huge cock.

“Baby, what are you doing home?”

“I got in early, don’t change the subject! I thought you had an appointment with a trainer, not a whore!”

“Baby, she is my trainer. Things got carried away.”

“This doesn’t count,” she says.

“Yes it does.”

“I am supposed to be here.”

You continue to stroke and suck him, waiting to see how this plays out.

“Baby, you could fuck while you were away, and I can fuck while you were away.”

“Hmmm, I thought you would wait for me.”

“I’m sorry. But, you were gone for a week. I have needs. I’m a man.”

You continue to suck this big dick while this man and his wife work out their issues.

“Oh gawd, is he a man….” you think.

Finally you look up. You continue to stroke his fat cock.

“I don’t mean to cause trouble. I just got caught up in the moment,” you say and see a beautiful blonde bombshell. She looks like a news anchor from Fox news or something.

“Oh, don’t worry about it,” she says exasperated. “He is a sex magnet. He gets horny at the drop of a hat and loves to fuck. He can’t help it, and I imagine you can’t much either right now.”

Actually, she was right. You wonder if he gives off some sort of pheromone.

“Baby,” he says and reaches out to grab her wrist. She lets him hold her and pull her toward the sofa. She looks down at you stroking her husband’s dick. She doesn’t look mad, she looks turned on.

She is gorgeous; long wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, full lips, a small waist, and curvy hips. She is wearing a tight short dress that plunges down exposing ample cleavage.

“You know you want to join us.”

She looks at him and bits her lower lip. “ I should be furious with you.”

“Come on, baby. This is Ms. Krista. She is…exceptional and very agreeable.”

You realize you are. You are totally into it. You haven’t stopped stroking him the whole time. You feel naughty and decide to respond by way of sticking out your tongue and licking his shaft from base to tip, and lightly kiss the head. You smile at her.

“Hmmm, that does look good.” She walks around the sofa with her sultry high heeled gait and makes her way beside you. She kneels down and puts a hand on his cock, touching yours. Then she leans forward and licks him, mimicking your previous move. Then she kisses you.

You are stunned briefly. Then the warm softness of her lips press and force yours apart. Her moist tongue flicks in and around your mouth. You close your eyes and kiss her back, deeply.

After a moment, you both pull apart and smile at each other. She resumes licking him and you resume stroking him. You are so turned on by the sight you get back in on the action and both of you lick and suck his cock simultaneously.

She reaches out and places a hand on your bare back. You reach up to fondle your own breast with one hand and fondle his balls with the other. His soft moans sound so very distant to you.

She stands up and unzips her dress from the side. It falls to the ground and she steps out. Then she slides her white lace panties down over her hips and ass. She slides them all of the way down with beautiful elegance. She steps out of those as well, then steps onto the sofa. She straddles him and plants her shaved pussy right onto his face.

He eagerly licks and sucks making her moan instantly. You watch this for several minutes unable to turn away.

The carnal scene in front of you triggers your inner slut again and you return to sucking the huge cock in front of you.

You try to watch as you wrap your lips around the head of his dick and force him as deep down your throat as you can manage.

She has her hands in his hair and he has his face buried between the smooth folds of her flesh. He has two fingers inside her pussy rubbing her inner walls.

“Shit baby, that feels so nice. Ooooo you know what I like,” she moans. You watch his fingers as they disappear inside of her again and again. You watch his tongue as it flicks over and around her clit. He turns his head to the side and tries to reach his tongue inside of her pussy. Her sex slides apart, accommodating him.

Her moans echo off of the walls. She grinds her hips in pleasure against his mouth.

You continue to watch, captivated, as he moves a hand to her tight ass and sides his fingers between her cheeks.

She starts to go wild.

“Ohhhh god, yesss” she whispers. She whips her bra off and cups both breasts with her hands. She squeezes them and pulls at her nipples. “Ahhhh, that’s it.”

Just then he slides a finger a finger in each hole.

She throws her head back and yells,” Baby, make me cum!”

Her moves his hand faster, moving his fingers deeper with each thrust. He continues to suck and lick her clit now.

You are becoming overwhelmed. You shove your free hand down the front of your yoga pants and rub your pussy. You are dripping wet. You stroke and suck his cock.

“Ahhhh, that’s it! That’s it! I’m gonna cum baby! Ohhhhh, finger fuck me!”

She bucks her hips back and forth, and you see her legs start to quiver. She is about to cum on his face from his tongue and his fingers.

You plunge two fingers inside of your pussy. You thrust them in and out in time with her bucking hips.

You can feel your wave pleasure rushing over you. You suck his cock even harder.

“Ughhhh, ohhh baby!” She thrust her hips forward and her pussy quivers over his face as she finally cums.

You can see both of his fingers buried all the way in.

The site tips you over the edge and you cum as well.

“Ahhhhh,” escapes your lips. Your body bucks forward and you place your head against his thigh as you finish.

“That was some show, Mr. Johnson,” You say and look at both of them.

“Did you like that?” Mrs. Johnson asks as she gets down from the sofa.

“Um hmm,” you respond blissfully.

She leans toward you and kisses you.

“Are you ready for more?” she asks.

You look at the still throbbing cock inches from your face and know he is ready.

“Yes, I certainly am.”

You ache between your legs now. You have never wanted to fuck or be fucked so bad in your life.

“Let me help you,” she says and lifts your sport bra off over your head.

You lift your arms and your breasts tumble free from the fabric.

“Oooo, nice.” She says.

“Very.” He says.

“Oh, thank you.”

“Are you ready for me, Ms. Krista?”

“Yes,” you say and lean back onto the mat. You pull of your yoga pants. You are still wearing a pink thong.

Ms. Johnson leans over your body and kisses your nipples. At the same time she reaches down and places her hand against your belly. Slowly she slides her hand downward. Her hand snags your thong and pulls it down. As she does, her fingers brush against your clit, sending electricity through your body.

“Oh, I’d say she’s ready.”

Mr.

InnocentCuteMiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentCuteMiss

Johnson gets up from the sofa and then kneels between your legs. He pulls on your thighs and drags your hips close to his. You sit up and he kisses you. You wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him deeply, almost desperately.

“Tell me you’re ready.”

“I’m ready,” you respond, your heart pounding in your chest.

“Ready for what?” he asks and looks at you slyly.

You smile as the anticipation of feeling him inside of you, feeling his big cock pounding into you, starts to drive you crazy.

“I’m ready for you to fuck me, Mr Johnson,” you answer him and stroke his cock while you do so.

You notice a small drop of fluid on the head of his cock. You use your thumb and rub over the head. You guide his dick to the opening of your pussy and lean back.

The feeling of his thick cock spreading you wide apart as he enters you takes your breath away.

Mrs. Johnson plays with and kisses your breasts as her husband fucks you.

You love it.

“Ohhh god yes…” you moan.

He thrusts his huge member deeper and deeper with every thrust. You feel like he is going to split you apart. You pussy is soaking wet. He thrusts all of the way in. His massive dick smacks against your cervix as his hips smack your thighs and his balls bang against your ass. Your pussy is dripping wet. Your bodies make wet slapping noises with each thrust.

You are weak from pleasure.

“Is this okay, Ms. Krista?” he asks.

You are brought back from the brink by his question.

“Am I hurting you?”

“What? Oh no. You feel so good. Please keep fucking me. Ohhh, yesss, like that. Yes! Shit. Yes Fuck me!” you moan loudly and beg him for more.

“Oh, I know, I love his big dick. It feels so good. He makes me cum so hard! Do you like it?” Mrs. Johnson asks and pinches your nipples hard.

“Ahhh, yes! I love it. It’s so big…ughhh. Ohhhh.”

Your legs shake as your orgasm builds.

She sees it and immediately moves to lick and tease your clit as he fucks you.

“Ahhhh! Fuck! Fuck me! I’m going to cum!”

He responds by pounding his hips faster and harder. Your pussy eager accepts his onslaught. His balls slap against you. Your pussy is dripping wet, the juice running down the crack of your ass as you get the best fucking of your life.

Your legs quiver. Your body shakes. You feel it. Your muscles tighten. Then, you explode.

“AHHH! I’mmm cummminggg! Fuughhhh, fuuckk mee! Ohhhh Fuckkk!. Pleaseee fuck mee. Ohhhh, Ughhh, ughhhh.” You continue to beg him not to stop as you cum, and cum, and cum.

Finally, your orgasm subsides. Your legs shake and you spasm slightly from the effort.

“Oh, my god,” you manage to say.

He pulls out and you realize he hasn’t finished yet.

Mrs. Johnson grabs him and licks your cum off of his cock.

“Mmmm, this is nice. But, I think I want more. You want more baby?” she asks and looks up at him.

He just smiles.

She wiggles her way between your legs and places her head down on your thigh. She positions her ass in the air and looks behind at him.

He grabs his cock, spits into his hand and rubs it onto the tip. Then, he spits into his hand again and rubs it between her legs.

He aims his cock between her legs and arches his hips forward.

She closes her eyes and lightly kisses your inner thighs. He commences to fuck her from behind.

Her breathing picks up. She kisses your inner thighs and her eyelashes remind your of butterflies. He kisses move higher and higher until she eventually reaches your sex. She kisses you lightly at first. But, You can feel the power of his thrusts as she subsequently pushes her mouth deeper against you with each one.

You quickly recover and are turned on again.

She recognizes it. Her tongue darts against your clit. She sucks on it. You squeeze your breast and let the pleasure roll through your belly.

His pace picks up. You watch as he licks his fingers, then rubs her ass.

She moans low and deep.

She likes it. You can tell.

She is licking and sucking you, absolutely devouring your pussy now.

You feel so good.

You look at Mr. Johnson and watch him fuck her. He has his hand placed on her ass. You can see him driving his thumb in her as he plunges forward.

“Ahh, yes. That’s it, baby. I’m ready for you.”

You see him back out and reposition his cock.

He pushes forward.

“Ahhh, “ they both moan simultaneously.

He moves his hips slowly at first. But she encourages him and soon he is buried all the way in.

You are mesmerized by the site.

“Ohhh, you are sooo wet,” she says. “Do you like watching him fuck me?”

You look at her and bite your lower lip, “Yes. It’s sooo hot,” You say and grind your hips against her mouth and tongue.

You are sooo turned on now. Your pussy tingles with every pass of her tongue.

“Ohhh. His cock feels so good in my ass. He is going to make me cum so hard. Ummm,” she says to you.

Your body starts to quiver at the thought of it.

“Ohhhh, oh yea baby, ahhhh. I’m going to cum. Oh, fuck me,” she turns her head and says to him.

He picks up his pace.

You feel her thrown forward every time his cock plunges inside of her.

Suddenly she licks her fingers and slides them over your asshole.

You gasp…and she slides a finger inside.

He is pumping her for all he is worth. You see the look of pleasure all of his face. You squeeze your nipples harder. The pleasure courses through your body. The finger in your ass slides in and out faster and faster. Your breathing is raged. You are close.

“Ohhh, baby, fuck me harder! I’m gonna cummm! Ahhh!.”

As she screams, she slides a second finger in your ass and thrusts rapidly as her orgasm takes her.

“Fuck yes! Ohhh. Ohhhh. Ahhh!”

Your hips buck wildly at the sudden unexpected pleasure. It’s too much for you. You cum hard. “Ohh my god….shit….ohhhmmMYYY! Ughhhhh!” You cum from your ass for the first time. You moan and scream. You buck your hips and your body spasms. Finally, you finish and turn to your side and pull yourself off of her face and hand.

“Shit! Yes! Yesss! Ohhhhh…” she finishes.

You both pant and try to catch your breath. But he declares, “Oh baby, I need to cum.”

She immediately turns around to face him and you join her. You both kneel in front of him as he strokes his cock.

“Rub that big dick, baby. Give me that cum,” she says.

You watch him stoke it faster and faster. You want him to cum so bad, “Cum for us Mr. Johnson. I want it so bad. I want to taste it.”

“Oh, fuughh….” He moans and a long hot stream of his cum squirts out over Mrs. Johnson’s face. Then he turns toward you and a second load hits you in the neck and splashes under your chin and down over your tits.

Load after load of ropes of cum land on your and her tits. Finally, he finishes.

“Holy shit!” you say.

“Yea, he has great power,” she smiles and rubs him all over her chest and licks her lips. “I love him,” she adds exasperated.

You smile and think, “ I think I love him,too.” You rub the cum into your breasts and feel totally and completely satisfied; like you have never felt before.

“Ms. Krista, I hope our arrangement can continue.”

“Mr. Johnson, I, umm, am very anxious to continue to help accommodate your physical fitness needs.”

“Ooo, I hope so,” Mrs. Johnson says and kisses you quickly on the lips.

You can taste the salty jizz on her lips. You lick yours after she pulls away. “Mmmm.” you think.

Finally, you all get up. They show you where the shower is next to the garage. You clean up and make your way out.

As you drive home you think about how good this client is going to be for your business, and for you sense of well being… and utter satisfaction.

Published 
Written by MrJackVeil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments