Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Last Teen Group Fuck...Until Next Year!

"Jodie is heading off to Nursing School and needs her four fuck buddies cum one more time."

22
5 Comments 5
1.7k Views 1.7k
5.8k words 5.8k words

Author's Notes

"A filthy tale of a teen slut who leaves for college tomorrow. Just one more night to get as much cum as she can. Thankful for four willing buddies she sneaks out to the park for massive amounts of fucking and sucking. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She goes home covered, sated and happy."

Jodie had been horny for days. She needed to cum, and not by herself. She needed cock - in her mouth, in her ass, in her screaming pussy. The five-foot-two blonde eighteen-year-old had had a regular diet of cum and cunt for months since school ended, and this dry spell sucked. She had texted her BFF Jess who was busy with her stupid sister's birthday.

"Sorry, J! Love one on one with toys and tongues but can't get out. I'm leaving in two days! Tomorrow?"

Jodie sighed in frustration. "Not yr fault, J. I know. I leave tomorrow afternoon! Can't go to nursing school without a decent fuck." A flame emoji followed a sweaty face emoji. "You know how I get!"

Jessica laughed on the other end of the text. Indeed, she did know how Jodie got. She was the biggest slut nympho Jessica had ever known and for their small Wisconsin town, that was saying a lot. She herself had just been fucked by one of her boyfriend's three hours ago. But she would never tell Jodie that. She went on to text: "Trevor? Always down 4 it. And his cock is gorge!"

Jodie had already thought about Trevor. He was her go to FWB, and did have a gorgeous eight-inch cock, but was out of town with his parents tonight.

Despondent, the horny teen clicked off her phone.

On top of those two dead ends, her parents had insisted on early bed so the five-hour drive to college would be "drama free" as her Daddy put it; his sexist way of avoiding saying he hated girly emotions. Jodie loved him yet hated how he still treated her like a child. She was eighteen and had been "dating" for over a year now. He knew she was not a virgin (a word she hated as it was a male construct). Yet he would have a heart attack if he knew she had had multiple sexual partners both male and female.

He would also be mortified to know she had no idea how many! She, however, loved that.

Mom was not so unaware. She had taken Jodie for birth control years ago. She had brought her condoms. She had even walked in on her with two guys once and rather than interrupt and confront, she winked at Jodie and backed out quietly. Mom rocked.

Jodie had orgasmed today. Her trusty two-headed buzzy friend had made sure of that. But it was not enough. She needed wet hot skin, and thrusting, and fluids. Moans and screams and nails on backs. She needed to be used and hard! And she needed cum in her holes!

It was now past eleven, and Mom and Dad were in bed. Jodie's room was over the garage and allowed her a perfect sneaking out pathway: across the roof to the gutter and a short three-foot drop to the garbage can. She had done it dozens of times, often for this very thing: to meet partners for outdoor fucks.

A lightbulb went off and she sprung up! A quick text and she would have her night! Paul was not her first choice. He was thin and his cock was thin. But he was close and reliable. It helped he had a huge crush on Jodie and knew everybody in their graduating class!

A text: "Fuck now park."

In less than ten seconds, a text back, "Solo or many?"

"As many as you can get." A thumbs up followed and Jodie's already wet pussy gushed some.

She was soon in a tank top and booty shorts. No underwear needed. Her C-cup tits were snug and excited. Her ass was round and tight in the shorts. Her hair was up and out of the way. No tie casual walking shoes on and she was ready. She dropped her phone in her cleavage and slipped herself out the window. A quick climb and three minutes later she was jogging the two blocks down the open field behind her house toward the park.

The August weather this Wisconsin night was just right. Not too hot to be uncomfortable but not too cool that nudity would be a drag. Not that that ever stopped her before. Her mind went to the famous ski orgy she and three of her girlfriends had last November with those older men. It had been her first real "daddy" fuck and she loved that it was in the snow in a pine forest.

When she arrived at the picnic pavilion near the baseball field she went for the light box on the west end. Dennis, the thirty-something grounds dude had given her the passcode in exchange for a quick doggy fuck and a promise to watch her next blow bang. She tapped it in, and the pavilion was plunged into a soft shadowy darkness, amber streams from the parking lot lights a hundred yards away bouncing off the stone walls.

She walked over to the fire pit and pickled up a loose stone. Behind it a large Ziploc Mom used for vacation packing was holding a blanket, a bottle of lube and a towel. She arranged the items on the nearest picnic table and her eyes and nose flared. The towel had not been cleaned after her last party ten days ago and it was raw! She chuckled at the memory of the bukkake she had received and smiled at how much worse the thing would feel after tonight.

She took off her shoes, lowered her tight shorts, and pulled her top up and off. Now naked, she sat on the table top, her toes on the bench, her knees spread, and her fingers lubing her hot asshole. Her other hand was pulling on her clit, and she was moments away from a glorious amuse cooch when a voice stopped her.

"Started without us, as usual!" Tall, brown-haired Paul was there, stripping his tee shirt off. Three other male bodies were just behind him. In her sex stupor, Jodie could not make out the faces. The lack of light didn't help.

A tall, muscular body stepped around to her right, and there was the BBC of Jerod, a lineman for the football team and Jodie's first non-white fuck. He was dropping his pants as he approached.

"Now that's what I'm talking about, slut. Get on that thing!"

Jodie laughed! "Oh, god I'm so glad you - mmmFF!" Her mouth was instantly full of deliciousness, and she was over the moon happy. Finally, a cock! She slurped and stroked it, working toward her first throat gag of the night. Jerod groaned and grabbed her head. That was it! She shook and shuddered as her body wracked with pleasure. She nearly lost Jerod's dick as she gasped around it for air!

"Fuck Jerod, " a fully naked Paul mock protested, "I wanted the first one!" He was now at Jodie's front and took her ankles in hand. They were soon on his shoulders, and his Slim Jim was plunging into her spicy meat without mercy! He knew this pussy well; Jodie had been her first. In fact, hers was the first hand to ever touch his dick that wasn't his own.

She pulled her mouth off Jerod's cock, still stroking her saliva and his precum up and down. She grabbed the back of Paul's neck and yanked him toward her, her own feet now touching her ears. "Fuck me, Paulie - Fuck me hard! Give me that cum!" She almost yelled the last as she nearly bit his mouth in a passionate sex snarl.

Jerod was closer now, and she spun her head roughly as he shoved down her throat. She did indeed gag and she laughed and gurgled out saliva by the pint. It dripped all over her smashed tits and the blanket below.

It was now a race to see which load would arrive first. True to form, Jerod's boner bloated and blew. The nineteen-year-old grunted loudly as he held her head tight, his eight inches blocking her airway. The load was enormous as he hadn't cum in three days. Jodie was wide-eyed, tears flowing freely. He pulled her back and filled her mouth. When he was finished, the fuck doll's mouth fell open and cum ran out and down her neck. This was not her first nasty BJ. She smiled and licked some off her chin before breathily saying, "Thanks Big J!" Her body was shaking with Paul's hard thrusts.

The tall kid's bounty was moments away! "I, am, gonna, fill, that Pussy! FUUUck!" He stiffened and stood back; his hips locked in. Jodie's feet were out in the air, her body shaking again as old reliable Paul pumped her full. Finally, her cunt runneth over. She was in the zone now. Two down and dozens more to go. She was surprised when Paul pulled out and someone had hold of her ankles.

The two others were naked as well and ready for their number to be called. Jodie recognized Carlos from her PE class, The short wrestler was cute as hell and had fucked her friend Jessica in the bathroom at Prom; along with four of his friends. "A train for the queen" as it turned out! Jodie had set it up as a present for her BFF being crowned. She had even helped clean up by eating three cream pies. Her poor dress was nearly ruined, but she didn't care.

Carlos and a guy she didn't recognize were turning her by her feet until she was parallel to the length of the table. Carlos was between her legs in a flash and was inside her sloppy pussy before even saying hello. She loved it.

The new guy was at her head and was positioning her to hang off. A proper throat fuck in order.

She was grasping an impressive grower with red pubic hair when Paul chimed in. "This is my cousin, Mac. He's visiting from Ohio. He's twenty-three. Enjoy!"

Jodie smiled a "hey" between grunts from Carlos' aggressive plunges, "Nice to meet - fuhhh! - you, Mac. Fuck my face, baby!"

The handsome, quiet young man smiled a sexy smile and pushed forward. His impressive pole had an upturn and Jodie truly gagged trying to get it in her throat. This was going to be a challenge.

Not idle, Jerod had sat down at the picnic table for a meal. His mouth was on one of the luscious tits wobbling about this slutty marvel. The first suck made him moan and Jodie to arch up, pressing her flesh into his mouth. The whole time he was stroking his cock to prepare for round two - he would have that ass, the only Jodie hole he had not visited.

Meanwhile, Carlos was driving his short but super fat cock into Jodie's aching aperture with firm slow drives. Each time his pubis hit her vulva, she shook from the harshness. Poor Jerod popped off her nipple several times from the severity of the slamming. Carlos was nearing his destination like a bulldozer rather than a Camaro. He loved this tight little blonde's suburban delight, yet could not wait to have her suck him off. He hoped she was as good as her slut prom queen BFF.

Mac was in heaven. His girlfriend in Canton was a good cocksucker but this Wisconsin girl? She was in a class of sexperts the likes he had only read about on Lush Stories or seen on Pornhub. He had always laughed at his cousin's stories of orgies and gangbangs in his town. Very similar to the classic "I have a girlfriend, but she lives in Canada" tale so many boys had told for the last several decades. Guess he was wrong to doubt.

With each pullback, Jodie was sucking and running her tongue around his shaft, making it grow bigger than it ever had.

As he watched Carlos near his climactic bombing, he could not help but imagine dumping a load in that well-stretched cunt. He had no idea the night was just beginning.

Carlos was close. He was grunting louder as he sped up his spear. Jodie felt the change and pulled off of Mac in order to issue instructions!

"On my face, Carlos! Paint me, baby, cover me with spunk!" The mere thought of it sent her back to Climaxville, population two. Her head went back, her mouth open in pure bliss, and Mac seized the moment and shoved his cock back in taking her breath. Carlos pulled out, grabbed his shaft and while jerking, climbed up so he was over the center of attention. With a string of Spanish cursing, he blasted his batter all over Jodie's tits and neck. Hot white splatters were everywhere! She squirmed away from Mac's thrusts, and gasping red-faced, lifted herself up just in time to get several royal rips of Carlos’ semen. It landed on eyes, nose, lips and forehead. It was hot and heavy and hearty.

A little landed on Jerod's arm as he had not pulled away fast enough. He scooped it up with a finger and tossed it in her open mouth.

Mac was almost there but was a bit concerned for Jodie. She was obviously in good shape, but she was petite, and her mouth was really straining around his cock. He looked to his cousin, and Paul read his mind. He smiled around his phone as he recorded the entire bang while stroking his thin thing.

“She can take it, Mac. She loves it! Give her a good gagging and just see how much you cum!”

Mac nodded, and with both hands on her head, he fucked forward, the outline of his fat dick seen on her throat. Paul was right, this new energy sent Jodie into a frenzy. She was sucking him in with her tongue sticking out. His balls were hitting her forehead with wet slaps. The sound was sexy and nasty, and it sent her once again into an orgasm.

This one shook less, but felt more intense. It was a burner that spread over her like she was a dry field in July. It also helped put another cock over the edge. The vibrations in her body resonated most fully in her throat. The sensation was out of this world, and Mac pulled back to pump his spunk into her puffed-out mouth.

“FUUUCK! God – Amazing! Nghhh! Holy fuck, take it all, Jodie! It’s not stopping!”

Jodie took what she could, swallowing what she wanted. The rest spewed out like she was spitting up a gallon of milk. It was everywhere; on her, the table, and Mac’s balls and thighs.

“Goddamn, girl. You are a nasty beast!” Jerod was up and ready now, stepping between her open, not yet exhausted, legs.

“Fuck yes, I am,” the gold-medal blonde sex fiend breathed, more of Mac’s delicious cum drooling out of her mouth. She sat up and turned back smiling, her entire face and much of her hair now dripping with young fertile fuel. She smiled at Mac and pulled his head to her. She was inches away and he felt a bit intimidated by the fire he saw in her lust-filled, cum-covered eyes. “That was yummy, Cousin Mac.” She shocked him by kissing him fully open-mouthed and shoving some of his own cum into his mouth.

He grunted, eyes wide, but soon acquiesced as the flavor and texture was not the turn-off he expected. It was the first time he had tasted semen, and as they made out, he wondered why he had waited.

Jodie pulled back and winked, Mac’s essence forming little droplets on her long eyelashes. She reached up and swiped it off and licked her fingers. “Good thing I didn’t wear any mascara!” The boys all laughed with her.

“Okay, Miss Freak, time to get some Jerod love.” The larger teen was rotating the young blonde around so she would be on all fours. “I hope you lubed, baby, because this ass is mine!”

Jodie moaned and dropped her dripping head to look between her legs. Jerod’s pulser was heading for her hole, and she was shaking in anticipation. Paul’s voice stopped the coupling.

“Hold up, J. How about we make this hotty airtight? I know she loves it, don’t you Jode?!”

His phone was inches from her slutty face, and she laughed. “Let’s do it. Carlos, pussy, Paul, mouth!” Her orders were sharp and obeyed with a flash.

She lifted up and the hot Latino laid down, his fat pecker ready for round two. She lowered herself and was surprised to find Paul guiding the brown round to her splayed and dripping tunnel. Soon she was on him to the root and grinding with ecstatic joy. Carlos had latched onto her left nipple and was suckling like she was his mama.

Jerod had stepped forward and held her grinding hip tight. She knew to wait. She also knew how to move to get him into her asshole without too much trouble. This was not her first DP by a long shot. Jerod pushed forward and his head easily slipped past her sphincter. He groaned loudly as the carnal delight and watched with fascination as this perfect little pink butt took him to the base.

LeahGlam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeahGlam

Jodie had stayed still relishing in the fullness and the girth of these two. Her breath was ragged, her body alight with excitement and next-level debauchery.

“One more hole. Here, Mac, you film while I get my nut off. Didn’t I tell you she was a one in a million slu-UUT?!” He was in her mouth and sawing back and forth with determination, drool, and Mac’s cum still pouring out.

This was Jodie’s idea of heaven on Earth. She had often wondered why Mother Nature had made her a nympho. There had to be a purpose behind it, a reason for her getting and giving so much sexual pleasure. Most of the time the only answer was the euphoric other plane she visited during these bangs. It was hers alone. It was safe and free and only filled with orgasm. And she wanted everyone everywhere to feel what she felt.

The three teens worked to find a good rhythm. Hard to do when it was Carlos’s first DP and Jerod was not one to wait for someone to catch up. But with the amazing manipulation of her body Jodie soon had all of the angles covered. Her knees ached and she moaned at the pain greeting it like an old friend. It meant she was giving her all. Something Daddy always insisted on. ‘I don’t think this is what he had in mind,’ she thought and chuckled around Paul’s prick.

Mac was loving filming the scene. He liked porn, who didn’t? But until tonight, he had never been interested too much in the erect cocks he saw. They were only tools. (heh funny)

Now he looked on in mesmerized fascination. The three throbbers could not have been more different. He zoomed in on Carlos’ fat fucker pushing up into a dropping wide-open cunt of epic redness. He tilted up and saw the massive stereotype of Jerod’s BBC wreaking havoc on her anus. Then he moved up her body past her flopping tits that scraped the table. When he got to her mouth, she winked at the camera (!) Then pulled off Paul.

“Are you hard yet?” she panted. He was indeed, how could he not be. Jodie saw the red-furred flange flopping on his thigh and flicked her head sideways to indicate he should get it to her mouth. Paul looked at Mac and the two shook their heads and smiled.

“I’m game if you are,” the redheaded Ohio cousin said. Wisconsin shrugged.

Jodie didn’t care if they were. “I don’t give a fuck if you are. Put them in!”

The two boys put their cockheads together and found a brilliant idea. Jodie took a deep breath and opened wide. She had always wanted to try this and now seemed as good a time as any as Paul was perfect sized to share a blowy. With some lip movement and jaw relaxing the cousins were soon three inches in and loving it.

“Dios Mio…” Carlos sighed as he neared his second cum of the night. The sight of Jodie’s mouth around two cocks at once and their impressive balls banging her chin was something he had hitherto only seen in the dirtiest of porn.

“Fuck yes, Carlos,” Jerod grunted, “My fucking god.” He pounded the tightest sexiest ass of his young life driven to new energy by the craziness of this girl.

Carlos added, “I’m going to cum!” Jodie moaned around her two-dog snack and tried her best to move her cunt faster and grip him harder. He was soon stiffening up and spewing a large load all over her cervix and vaginal walls. Another orgasm was imminent for her and all she needed was –

Jerod magically knew. “Oh, fuck yes, Jodie. I’m filling that ass!” He was indeed. The sensations of his two partners exploding in climax sent the footballer to the stars. He emptied as deep in her bowels as he could. The rippling of her anal orgasm milking out every drop he had left, the pulsations were like a Fleshlight on steroids. It was the first time he had an ass do that while he was inside, and he nearly passed out.

Jodie’s orgasm took her to a new place. The remote anchor of the reality of four cocks inside her was the catalyst. The orgasm surged and soared, and her mouth opened to maximize the intake of oxygen. Just as her reality tossed her toward passing out, she felt Paul shooting another load in her mouth and then pulling back to coat her falling body.

Darkness and Bliss.

***

White lights danced in her eyes, soft sparkles of realization. Jodie was feeling something, something wet. It was on her face and in her mouth and – Oh fuck yes! The park…

There was a rush of sound and a gasp to fill her lungs as she arched up off the table, her tits pointed to the stars. Her eyes opened wide or as wide as the drying cum would allow. She calmed her breathing and discovered she was being held. And not by just one person. Jerod and Mac were holding Jodie on each side of her. There was a mix of admiration, envy, and fear in both their eyes. Jodie had to smile.

“You boys are sweet,” she gurgled, “I’m fine…ungh…better than fine! That was…”

“Fucking epic!” Paul was at the foot of the table, his phone in hand, filming up Jodie’s well-used, semen-coated body. Jodie laughed and gave a fatigued wave.

"Yes, it was, wasn't it. Damn, boys, you did me good. I’m going to need some energy boost.”

On cue, a shirtless Carlos appeared from the direction of the parking lot. He was carrying two bottles of Powerade. “Sorry, I only had two in the car. We’ll have to share.”

Mac was the first to laugh, having let go of the recovering Jodie and stepped toward his partner in cunt corruption. “I think we are beyond worrying about sharing, dontcha think?” Carlos laughed himself as he handed the bottle over. “Thanks, Carlos.” The Latino lover smiled at the boy from Ohio and Jodie could have sworn she caught a little spark between the two. Perhaps some bi-banging was on the agenda. Mac did allow her to suck his cock right next to his cousin’s. That was a pretty non-hetero move in her opinion.

Pulling her legs up in a hug she accepted the other bottle. “Cherry! Now that’s ironic!” She popped the lid and gulped down ending with a big “Ahhh.” She handed the rest to Jerod who waved it off.

“H two Only for me baby. I brought some with.” He walked a few feet to his pile of clothes and bent over to pick up a Yeti he had next to it. His brown firm muscular buttocks flexed as he did so, and Jodie moaned in sexy desire as she tossed the Powerade to Paul.

“Nice view, lover boy!”

Jerod stood and chuckled as he drank his water. “You are one in a million, girl, no doubt.”

“Mmm, well boys, now that we have had a little pick me up, who wants to pick me up?”

Mac’s eyes were saucers and he nearly choked on the bottle he was sharing with Carlos. “Are you serious? How can you want more, I mean, look at you?”

Jodie slid off the table with an audible grunt of sore muscles and stretched cavities. She reached for her own phone tucked in her pile of clothes. She held it up, the camera in mirror mode. She looked herself over as if she was doing a last-minute check before a big date, even flouncing her slickened blonde curls.  “Honestly Mac, I don’t think I have ever looked better.” She grabbed the sodden blanket and even scooped up a dollop of someone’s cum off it, licking it into her mouth with a wet dirty shlurp! “I think this calls for a big shower finale.” She laid the blanket down on the hard concrete and crawled sexily to its center. She sat back, her ass on her heels and straightened with perfect posture, her luscious, and so far, unabused, boobs thrusting forward.

“Now, who’s got one more load for me to suck out and wear for the rest of the night?”

Carlos laughed and patted Mac on the shoulder in encouragement. ‘Yep, total bi-vibes.’ Jodie thought. The two approached, semi-hard dicks leading the way and took up positions on her left and right.

Jerod belched and tossed his bottle down and stomped over. “Fuck yes, baby, let’s do this!” He was front and center, Jodie’s hand gripping his nearly hard heft.

Paul took up the rear position, for better camera angles he told himself. It was really a self-esteem issue as he felt his equipment was subpar based on the other three throbbers in front of him. Jodie surprised him by turning her body and taking him to her lips with a strong suck. Her tongue snaked out and slithered around his head, raking her taste buds under his ridge. He moaned in pleasure and released a long hiss of satisfaction. She was a magician, no doubt.

She was still stroking Jerod and had now taken up Carlos as well when Mac knelt down next to her and began fondling her perfect round tits. He flicked and pinched her hard nipples causing a deep satisfaction to rise up and resonate down his cousin’s growing erection.

She popped off and greedily switched to Jerod’s monster, drawing at least half in on the first suck. Three more full on tip to middle take ins and she popped off with a nasty sound. Mac was next as Jodie pushed him away from her tits. Even though she was loving the attention there was a job to do. His gignger furred base was tickling her nose in two quick dropdowns.

The next ten minutes saw the young blonde recent graduate showing why she was exceptional. The four cocks were not just sucked and throated they were treated like they were gifts from the gods. The speed of her fellatio and the fury of her hands was only outdone by the expression she wore of animalistic determination. This predator needed spunk and she needed it now!

The four cock holders were speechless. There was an unspoken realization they were seeing something they may never witness again. Jodie’s saliva and sweat flew about the blow circle, spinning in the air with the remnants of the earlier ejaculations. She was breathing the way she did when she did hurdles or sprinted in track. Her coaches doubted her speed as she was not so tall but once she had a goal in mind there was no stopping her.

Hands were a blur as she worked a cross pattern: East Mac, West Carlos, North Jerod, and South Paul. No one dared touch her even though the urge to grab her ears and throat fuck her was in the forefront each of their minds. No one wanted to break the spell.

Unfortunately, Carlos’ cock didn’t get the message. She had been on him with lightning slurps and strokes and was just about to move to Jerod when she felt the familiar joy of a swelling dick head on her swirling tongue. She stopped everything and sucked hard, not moving down his shaft, just forming a vacuum. Carlos cried out as if he had been stung! The orgasm was otherworldly and surprising in its volume. Five strong pulses and three smaller ones and the young man knew he was done for the night. True to form, Jodie took half into her belly the rest to her face and neck.

She sighed, eyes closed and took a deep breath before jumping back on Jerod. Cum was in the cards as the big black cock pushed down her throat and he shouted even louder than Carlos. Her spittle and his semen burst out with a rude noise, some even out of her nose, and coated her thighs and breasts. When he was just making his last shot she pulled off and gasped again. Her face was beet red and her breathing was labored.

Paul grew concerned. He was to be scolded for it. He reached out to touch her shoulder and started with, “Are you okay, Jo-!” She flashed him a look that said ‘Don’t you dare!’ and he literally stepped back in fear.

She stayed in order and Mac was next. His fat prick was on the verge having nearly cum when Carlos had. Man, that guy had a nice cock, he allowed himself to think. Two strong sloppy strokes and he was bathing her in another facial blast. There was so much cum on her now there was no exposed skin on her face.

Jodie knee-walked until she was facing Paul’s phone. She held out her arms in display of her debauchery. Her face looked upwards and globs of white teen seen slid down her nack and breasts. He zoomed in on her open mouth sucking more in, her tongue slithering out to lap more off of her. She swallowed everything she took in. Her blue eyes looked under her flopping sticky curls. She smiled the sexiest sluttiest she could manage with her waning energy.

“Okay, Pauly pal, take it home!” He sighed in disbelief and stepped back to be close enough. She wrapped one hand around his base and the other grabbed his ass to control the force of the final fun.

Paul wanted to last forever but the last fifteen minutes of porn-worthy heat was taking its toll. With only five maybe six strong sucks the thinnest cock was sending its message: Jodie was the best, period. Half in, half out, the cum had nowhere to stick. It splatted on her cheeks and chin and immediately fell to her tits and thighs. It was the dirtiest nastiest thing he had ever seen and it sent him into near-blackout ecstasy.

Jodie was in a tripod, her knees and one hand holding her up as she surveyed her body. She made to rise and found several hands there to aid. “Aren’t you all the gentlemen,” she growled, her voice nearly gone from all the abuse her throat had taken. She wouldn’t want it any other way.

Mac handed her the crusty towel and she waved it off pointing to the mess on her body. “Well-earned trophies!” she joked and stepped over to retrieve her shorts, tank top, phone and shoes.

Paul was picking up the blanket and towel. “I’ll take these home and wash it for you, Jode.” Ever the crush, he was being his normal sweet self. Jodie was strangely moved. As the others were dressing and trying to refocus, Jodie stepped to her tall lanky friend and drew him into a cum covered kiss. He reared back in surprise, but her grip was too strong. It was a weird sticky feeling, but her tongue and lips had less of a sexual aggression and more of a sweet romantic one. He sighed and accepted the affection.

Jodie pulled back and stared at him through a curtain of sticky curls. “Thank you, Paul. This was more than I ever imagined.” She then turned to the other three and added, “Thank you all. This was fan-fucking-tastic.” The others all laughed and thanked her back.

Jodie was turning to head back home when Mac’s voice stopped her. “Wait, um, aren’t you going to dress? I mean, you can’t walk home naked?”

The eighteen-year-old insatiable sex fiend, soon-to-be registered nurse, former track star, and dutiful daughter looked up at him with fire and strength. “Watch me.”

And they did. Jodie’s sweet ass that had only been fucked once tonight swayed with sweet satisfaction as she walked out into the dark. Her body was tingling and sticky from head to toe. Other than her back there was nowhere that hadn’t been touched by the boys' cum shots.

If anyone was looking for such a thing, they would have been able to follow a trail of semen form the pavilion to her back gate. When she lifted the latch she looked back at the park and saw the guys were still there all waving. They had gallantly waited until she was safely home. She waved back and blew a kiss. The gate closed and she made for the garbage cans and the climb back to her room.

Once inside, the satisfied slut sat on the edge of her bed going over the entire event. It was wild even for her. She then took a deep breath to muster the strength for the walk to the shower when she laughed softly. Sheets could be washed tomorrow...Then again, gluing her hair to the pillow was not very appealing.

“Okay, okay…”

The water was warm, the towel, a comfort, and her pillow a welcome friend.

She would soon fall asleep wondering if she would be able to find willing partners at college. Just before she nodded off, she smiled knowing they would be lining up. And her twitching pussy couldn’t be more excited.

Published 
Written by Down4anything23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments