Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Let's Go To The Bahamas Pt. 2

"Not your ordinary business trip."

10
2 Comments 2
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words
The next morning dawns bright and clear. I wake up to sunshine filling the room and a semi-hard cock resting in my hand. I open my eyes and look across your chest to see our friend looking back at me, smiling.

She whispers, “Come with me.”

I gently slip away from you and follow her into the bathroom.

She turns on the shower then turns to me while the water heats up and says, “How did you two know I’d be willing to do this?”

I laugh and say, “We didn’t really. When we get together, it’s like one big fuck fest and we always talked about inviting someone to join us. When I saw you on the plane, I wanted SO badly for you to join us.”

“Why?” she asks, stepping into the shower, beckoning me to follow her.

I say, “You just looked so HOT! I couldn’t believe it.”

She smiles and says, “I saw you put his hand under the blanket. I knew what you were doing and I should have stopped it. But I couldn’t. I was so fucking jealous. For two reasons.” As she’s talking she takes a step towards me and slides her hands around my sides.

I gasp, from the touch of her hands and say, “What reasons?”

She says, “Firstly, your pussy was getting some TLC and mine needed some too.” She leans forward, pressing her breasts against my chest. “Secondly, he was feeling what I wanted to feel.”

With that, she slid her hand between my legs and over my pussy.

I grab her head and pull her to me for a tongue-tangling kiss, as she fingers my pussy. I slide my legs apart as she pumps her fingers up into me, faster and faster.

I open my eyes when I hear you say, “Starting without me, I see?”

She pulls her lips from mine and says, “Just warming up. Why don’t you come in here and fuck my pussy as hard as you did my ass last night?”

You don’t need a second invitation. You step inside the shower as she bends over. I reach under her, massaging her tits, as you rub her pussy from behind. You lean in and kiss me before moving the head of your cock up and down her slit.

I sit on the shower seat and have her put her hands on my knees for support. I grab her face and kiss her deeply, as you slide your cock inside her.

She moans into my mouth, then pulls away long enough to say, “Fuck! That’s a hard cock.”

I look up at you and smile, as you grab her hips and thrust into her, deep. I start to return to kissing her, when I suddenly have an idea. I slide out from under her hands long enough to step out of the shower and run into the bedroom. I come back carrying a 7 inch dildo and her tube of lube.

You see what I have and the wicked smile on your face makes my pussy quiver.

I stand beside her, showing her the dildo and say, “I’m going to fuck your ass with this, while he fucks your pussy.”

She groans as she watches me first stick it in my mouth and suck it, then I apply the lube to it. I move beside you and we both watch, fascinated, as I slowly push it between her ass cheeks.

She screams when the head penetrates her, but I keep pushing it in. When it’s finally in all the way, I start moving it. I match your rhythm and turn my face up to yours. You kiss me deeply as we fuck her ass and pussy at the same time.

She’s very vocal. She screams, “OH fuck! It’s so much. Keep fucking me! Oh you fucking bitch! That’s so amazing! I’m going to eat your pussy like it’s never been eaten before, bitch. YES! YES! YES!”

She rocks back into you and cums so hard that I think her knees are going to buckle. I sit back down on the seat, spread my legs and she dives between them, licking my cunt, like it’s the last thing she’ll ever do.

I look at you and say, “Bring me that cock, Baby.”

You step beside her and I lean over, opening my lips wide and engulfing your cock. I don’t even take the time to tease you, I just want to suck you. Sucking your cock is one of my favorite things to do. I love to feel the veins with my tongue and feel it hitting the back of my throat as you get more and more excited and fuck my face.

You know how much I love your cum.

You grab my head and say, “That’s it baby. I’m going to give you a load.”

She hears your words and grabs the dildo, slamming it into my pussy hard as she attacks my clit with her lips. I moan around your cock and you tense up, shooting my mouth full of your cum. So much cum, it leaks down my chin and drips onto my stomach.

She licks it up and says, “Come on, I want this sweet pussy to cum for me.”

You kneel beside her and move the dildo from my pussy.

You look at her and say, “This is what gets her off.”

You take three of your fingers and press them into me, finding my g-spot and tapping it, as you tap my clit with your tongue.

I scream as my body shakes and you take your lips away, long enough to say, “I want my pussy to cum, NOW!”

Your words push me over the edge and I cum hard. She kneels beside you and you take turns licking and sucking my pussy clean, before sharing a deep, longing kiss.

When we step out of the shower, you say, “My girl here likes it when I own her. She’s my bitch this week and this is my pussy, there are my tits. She answers to my every whim.”

Looking at me, she says, “Do I get the same treatment?”

I smile and say, “If he’s willing to share, but I have two rules. I don’t like pain and I don’t like anal. Other than that, I’m yours, if it’s ok with him.”

You smile and kiss me deeply, your hands roaming over my ass and pulling me close. Suddenly, your cell phone rings.

You say, “Fuck, the convention... I have to go.”

Looking at our new friend, you say, “Keep her occupied, but don’t wear her out. I’m gonna fuck my cunt good tonight.”

You slide your hand between my legs and insert your fingers in my pussy one more time…

"Keep this honey pot ready for me baby.

Emma_Grey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Grey

I’m gonna fuck you good later.”

You leave the bathroom to get dressed.

She looks at me and says, “You like to hear him own you, huh?”

I say, “Yeah, I love it. I get so horny, it’s crazy. But he always gives me the best time of my life.”

We each wrap in towels and walk into the bedroom, as you’re sliding on your jacket.

You kiss her, then me and say, “Have fun, my pets. Daddy will be back later to take good care of you.”

Once he’s gone, she pushes me back onto the bed and kisses me deeply. It’s almost loving, the way her hands caress my body and her lips explore mine.

She says, “You wanna be my pet for a while?”

I smile and say, “Sure.”

She says, “Good. Put on a swimsuit and a cover up. We’re going to go have some fun in the sun.”

Half an hour later, we’re on a secluded beach. The closest people to us are probably 200 yards away. We spread out towels and lie down.

She says, “Don’t get comfortable, Pet. I need to be oiled up.”

She hands me the suntan oil and I start on her legs.

When I get to the tops of her thighs, she spreads her legs and says, “Finger my cunt. NOW!”

I push aside her bikini bottom and I slide my fingers into her soaking wet pussy.

She moans and thrusts against my hand, saying “That’s it, Baby, finger my pussy good.”

She starts gyrating against my hand and getting louder with her moans. I look around, still no one looking, so I lean over and kiss her lips, sticking my tongue in her mouth.

After a few minutes, she tears her lips away and says, “Fuck my pussy hard… Now!”

I move my fingers faster, slapping her pussy, as I finger fuck her. She moans and cums all over my hand.

While she’s catching her breath, she says, “Lick my pussy clean.” I look up at her, startled because we’re in public. She says, “I said, LICK ME NOW!”

I lean over and lick her pussy clean. When I sit up, she sits up with me and kisses me deeply.

When she pulls back, she says, “Wasn’t that hot?”

I smile at her and say, “Oh fuck! It was incredible!”

“Your turn,” she says. “Sit between my legs.”

I do as she says and lean back against her. She starts kissing my neck and rubbing my tits. I arch my back and close my eyes, loving how it feels when she tweaks my nipples.

She whispers in my ear, “We’re being watched, my pet.”

I open my eyes to see two young men about 30 yards away, watching us.

She pulls my top off my breasts, baring them to the sun. I moan, as she continues rolling my nipples in her fingers, watching as the two guys walk closer.

I start to get nervous and she whispers in my ear, “You’re my fucking pet today and I’m not going to let them touch you. Now behave and let me play with you.”

I relax against her, still nervous, but so fucking horny I can barely breathe. They stand about 15 feet away and she slides her hands down my stomach and into my bikini bottoms. When her fingers rub my slit, I moan. I open my eyes and the two guys are now just a few feet away, openly staring at what we’re doing.

She whispers in my ear, “That’s my good horny pet. Let’s show them that beautiful fucking pussy.”

She pulls my suit aside and looks up, “Isn’t this a beautiful cunt, boys?” 

One of them licks his lips and says, “What if we show you girls how a cunt’s supposed to be fucked?”

She says, “Oh no, boys, this is my cunt. You’re not fucking it, but you can watch.”

With that, she slides her fingers into my pussy. I groan and thrust myself at her hand.

She coos, “That’s my good bitch. Show them how fucking good my pussy is for me.”

I gyrate in ecstasy, her fingers hitting my g-spot just right.

She whispers in my ear, “Let me hear you bitch. Tell me how you like it.”

I moan and say, “Oh Baby, it feels so fucking good. You make my pussy wet like no one else can.”

The boys are watching, fascinated as she fingers my pussy harder and harder.

I gasp, “That’s it, baby. Please, fuck me harder. HARDER!”

Her hand is slapping my pussy as she bites my neck. I open my eyes to see both guys with their hands in their shorts jacking off. I smile and they both pull their shorts down, showing me their cocks. The sight does me in and I cum so hard that I pick my ass up off the ground.

When my body drops, she pulls her hands from my pussy. I eagerly suck one in my mouth as she sucks on the other.

One of the boys says, “Come on, let me fuck you.”

I look at him and say, “No. This pussy belongs to her and my master. No one fucks me but them.”

We stand and grab our stuff, walking away.

One boy yells, “You fucking tease!”

I turn around and say, “DAMN RIGHT!”

We take off running back to the hotel, laughing like crazy, but still horny as hell. Once inside, we strip and fall on the bed in a hot and steamy 69. We’re licking each other fiercely, when you come into the room. You take off your pants and walk up behind me.

Pushing her face away from my pussy, you slide your cock in and say, “Here’s my fucking pussy.”

You fuck me hard and fast, slamming your cock in deep. I suck her pussy hard, till she cums all over my face. She moves out of the way, as you turn me over and slam back in me, hard.

She’s laying beside me, kissing and licking my face as I’m screaming, “FUCK YES BABY, MAKE ME CUM!”

When I start cumming on your cock you slam in deep and cum inside me. You drop down beside me, kissing me deeply as she dives into my pussy and sucks our cum out, making me cum one more time.

As she cuddles up with me, you get dressed again and say, “I’ll be back for dinner. Both of you be dressed and ready.”

After you leave, she says, “Let’s take a nap, my pet. Your pussy needs to rest because I’ve got plans for you tonight at dinner.”

I smile and say, “What?”

She says, “You’ll see.” With that, she slips two of her fingers inside me and pumps them a few times.

Pulling them out, she puts them in my mouth and says, “That’s it my good little fuck pet. Go to sleep.”

Published 
Written by GreySessed128
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments