Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lucky Number 7

"It’s her job to be used but she doesn’t mind being pleasured, too."

21
6 Comments 6
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words

It stings but I don’t want him to stop. I imagine there are red welts across my skin now. How deep is the color? Is it pink? Or is it closer to the color of red roses? Wondering about the vibrant shade of my ass makes my sex pulsate...and I can’t wait until man number seven finally plunges his massive cock into me. 

The slippery mess between my legs is a mix of my own juices and the sticky, gooey release of six other men who’ve been inside me. Well, five, to be correct. I’ve been stretched by six cocks of different lengths and widths. I feel sore but I want more. So far, only one of these strangers has made me orgasm. However, I’m not here to be pleasured. These men can’t even see my face. I’m just a pussy for them to fuck and go. 

And I’m absolutely fine with it. 

Man number seven smacks my ass for the sixth time with the palm of his hand. Yes, I’ve been counting. And yes, it hurts. He doesn’t hold back. Nor do I want him to. I respond by letting out a satisfied scream and lifting my ass higher to invite another thrilling, pleasurable smack. 

He takes the invitation. Even harder this time. 

I’m positioned on my knees and forearms. A silk black cloth covers my face, exposing only my nose and mouth. I’m on top of a short coffee table now. Earlier, I was on a bed with man number one. Just how long ago was that? 

Let me recall the six men prior...

~*~

Man number one came in an instant. After five thrusts, he was done. It was so quick I didn’t even have time to enjoy his perfect length. He was a bore, really, fucking me while I laid on my back. What a disappointment. I hoped he wasn’t some virgin teenager fresh out of high school. I told them I didn’t want anyone younger than twenty-one entering me, but no one gave a fuck about what I wanted. Paying customers were all that mattered around here. 

Man number two was impatient. As soon as man number one pulled his dick out of me, man number two immediately pushed my knees up to my chest and buried his short and fat cock into my cum-filled pussy. It slid in easily, of course, but I could hardly feel it. I refused to give him the gratification of fake moans, so I simply laid there and waited for him to finish. It must’ve taken him at least ten minutes to finally climax. He groaned and wheezed, stopping every so often to catch his breath. He must’ve been a fat man. I could hear the other men in the room grow restless and tell him to hurry the fuck up. 

Man number three took his time. I remained on my back as he spread my legs apart and watched the syrupy white fluids ooze out of my entrance, trail down between my ass and onto the bedsheet. Two long fingers drove deeply into me then vigorously moved in and out, faster and faster, while rubbing my G-spot in succession. Oh, it felt so good when he made me cum. Shortly after, he filled me to completion with his decent-sized cock. 

Man number four flipped me onto my stomach and pulled me until my legs hung over the edge of the bed. I tiptoed to prop my ass up as high as I could. It was my favorite position. He lightly spanked my ass with his cock as I ground against him. When he finally inserted himself, he made sure I stayed in place by holding my hips down as he fucked me. I would have enjoyed it more if he wasn’t such a goddamn loud moaner. When the bastard came, the entire city must’ve heard him.

Man number five... I didn’t know what was wrong with man number five. He took me in various awkward positions and I could feel his poor dick gradually fall limp. In the end, he couldn’t finish and had gone completely flaccid. So, he left unsatisfied and embarrassed. 

Man number six fucked me in my favorite position on the bed. He fucked me slowly, thoroughly while fondling my C-cup breasts. I savored every inch of his cock slide in and out of my yearning pussy. I expected him to speed up his thrusts but he didn’t. Before I realized it, he was done. 

Then came man number seven. 

My lucky number seven.

I wasn’t even close to done having my fill of cocks. This was only the beginning. 

I remained on my stomach on the bed, eagerly waiting for man number seven to take me in whatever position he desired. The combined thick cum of the previous men trickled down my inner thighs. My knees trembled and my pussy quivered, longing for another cock to stretch it to its max.

Man number seven studied me in my favorite position. I couldn’t see him, of course, but I could feel his presence and intense gaze. If I listened closely over my own lustful breathing, I could hear his soft footsteps on the carpet when he moved from my left side to my right. It was unbearable lying there in silence waiting for him to touch me. But it was exhilarating, too. I knew I was in for a treat. 

I gasped at the unexpected yank of my hair. Man number seven had me by the roots at the nape of my neck as he pulled me up to my feet. I yelped from the pain and instinctively grabbed his large hand that was tangled in my dark brown locks.  It fucking hurt but it was a hell of a turn-on. He led me to the short coffee table and gave a terse yet commanding, “Kneel.”

I did as I was told, careful not to move suddenly because he wasn’t loosening his grip. He pushed down on my head until I was on my knees and forearms on top of the table. 

Now that we’re all caught up, let’s get back to the present. 

~*~

After enduring ten harsh spankings, I brace myself for another. Though, I would be lying if I said I wasn’t afraid of enduring another spanking. My tender ass stings immensely. As if reading my mind, man number seven moves behind my kneeling form grabs both of my ass cheeks and squeezes the delicate flesh. I moan and bite down on my bottom lip. This was it. He was going to finally ravish me with his cock. 

Or so I thought. 

Man number seven merely dips the tip of his cock into my creamy entrance. My body moves towards him to accept his length but he still has a free hand on my ass which halts my movement. It’s torture until he begins sliding his head up and down between my slick crevice, gradually increasing his speed with the sounds of my growing moans. His head furiously rubs my clit, as well, which must be bulging by now. Every so often, he teases my aching pussy by inserting the tip for a split second. I fall for his devilish game every time, thinking he will reward me with his entire cock but he doesn’t. 

LunaRiddle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaRiddle

Not being able to see heightens my sensitivity. My moans grow louder. I’m so close to cumming. What ultimately sets me off is when he presses his thumb on my asshole and I cry out as I have one of the best orgasms... EVER. My legs seize up and an eruption of heat envelops my body. However, he doesn’t stop sliding between my juicy lips. He maintains his speed and sinks his thumb into my asshole, making me cum again... 

And again. 

And again. 

FUCK. YES.

I collapse onto the coffee table. My body shudders from the orgasms but man number seven doesn’t wait for me to recover. He flips me onto my back and pulls me to the end of the table until my ass is practically hanging over the edge, then spreads my legs far apart. At long last, he slowly embeds his cock into my welcoming pussy, allowing me to feel every single inch of him. I gasp, amazed at his incredible size. Will I be able to handle his entirety? Then without warning, he forces the last inch of his length inside with one hard thrust. A scream of pleasure escapes my lips when I slam against his hips. I‘m stretched to the max and it feels superb. 

Man number seven cups my waist while he fucks me roughly...deeply...rapidly. I scream out a series of vulgar slurs and demand him to fuck me harder. My fingers tangle in my hair and tug at the roots to welcome back the tingling sensations on my scalp. Everything I’m feeling is intoxicating and I pray he doesn’t stop. Unfortunately, he does, but he doesn’t waste a second. His large hand wraps around my neck and guides me onto my hands and knees in front of him. Before I can properly catch my breath, his massive cock is inside my mouth. 

I taste him. Or more so all of the men who came before him. His stone-hard cock is soaked. I slurp up the delicious fluids as I take half of his length into my mouth. I’m astonished at how big he is in my hand when I grasp the base of his cock to steady it. His erection hardens even more when my tongue swirls around his head and shaft. He curses under his breath.

Picturing him watching my every movement makes my pussy pulsate. I pick up the pace and take him even deeper into my mouth until he hits the back of my throat. I gag but I don’t stop, even when my eyes begin tearing up. Saliva streams from my lips down to my chin. It’s a sloppy throat-fucking and he is thoroughly enjoying it. I can tell by how loud his moans are becoming. 

When I devour his cock deeply once more, he grabs a fistful of my hair to hold my head in place and burrows even further down my throat. The abrupt motion makes me gag violently and I push at his hips until he finally lets me go. I’m coughing and wiping the slimy drool from my mouth and chin when he grabs me by the hair again and lifts me up to my feet. He spins me around and pushes me forward until I’m completely bent over with my hands flat on the surface of the coffee table. He doesn’t give me any time to relish in what we’ve just done and hardly prepares me for the next thing we’re about to do. All I can do is look forward to what comes next because so far, I’ve loved every single thing he’s done to me. 

He clutches my hips and impales my pussy with his cock. Pounding me aggressively in this position hits my G-spot just right—the pressure is building to another extreme orgasm. I scream out of pleasure when I cum again and my legs give out. He catches me with an arm wrapped around my shoulders and his other arm around my stomach. I’m held up with my back against his chest as he continues fucking me even though I’m still shaking from my orgasm.  

I don’t mind that he treats me like a rag doll. No, I don’t mind at all. In fact, I love it. This is what I do. This is what I live for. 

He sits me down on the edge of the coffee table then kneels between my legs and penetrates me thoroughly yet again. I lace my fingers behind his neck to hold myself up as he ravishes my pussy like it belongs to him. 

I think I’m in love with this man’s cock. 

He unravels my fingers from his neck and makes me lie on my back. I sense he is about to climax so I wrap my legs around his hips. Fantasizing about him exploding inside of me makes me moan louder. I desperately want him to pump me with every last drop of his load. 

Instead, he pulls out and ejaculates all over my chest. I’m disappointed he didn’t fill my pussy with his seed but my disappointment didn’t last long. He slathers his warm, thick, sticky cum over both of my breasts down to my stomach, then glides his hand back up between my breasts, up to my neck, and over my chin. When he reaches my lips, he sticks two fingers deep into my mouth until they nearly touch the back of my throat. I gag, remembering how his cock produced the same reaction earlier. 

I taste him. Only him. And he tastes so fucking delicious.

He leans over me until his lips are against my ear. His breathing is ragged yet controlled. 

“Thanks for the good fuck,” he whispers. 

He leaves me lying there on the coffee table, breathless, with his milky release all over my body to remember him by. I refrain from removing the silk black cloth from my face to look at him. I want to ask him for his name and number but that goes against the rules of this place. All I can hope for is for his return. 

My lucky number seven.

I’d forgotten the room was still full of men waiting for their turn in my throbbing pussy. I presume half of them must’ve jerked off to the incredible live fucking they just witnessed. I don’t know how they will fare compared to him. Hopefully, they all took notes so that the pleasure I experienced could continue. But I let my hopes die. 

Seven down. How many more to go?

Published 
Written by Raelyn_Silver
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments