Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lust At First Bite

"Young Vamp gets introduced to the Coven"

27
14 Comments 14
14.1k Views 14.1k
7.1k words 7.1k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Gothic Erotic Stories
Have you ever wondered why Vampires gather in covens? It is certainly not because they enjoy the company of other vampires. It's just the opposite really. Vampires are egotistical and self centered in the extreme. A vampire coven can vary in size from just a few, to several hundred, but the coven size they would all prefer, is a coven of one. There is just one reason why they form into a coven. Being part of a coven reminds them what it is to be alive. I'm here to tell you why.

First, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Alison and I am a Vampire, or more accurately a 'vamp', which is what female Vampires call themselves. We generally use 'vampire' for the males, or 'Vampire' capitalised, for the species. I am 5'4" with long blonde hair and bigger than average breasts for my size. They are nicely rounded but not huge. My skin is milky white, for obvious reasons. I have eyes that are so vividly blue, they appear to glow in the dimly lit world I inhabit. I have the body of an eighteen year old. I will always have the body of an eighteen year old, but I am far older. That's just one of the many perks of being 'turned'. It's not quite the classic 'Morticia Adams' look is it?

I was 'turned' almost eight hundred years ago. Was it really that long ago? Where does the time go? Where I was originally from is irrelevant after so long. I have traveled all around the world. I have seen everything worth seeing. I am familiar with every culture, and have lived for decades in most of them. I speak every living language, and a few dead ones. I have read almost every book worth reading. I can play almost every musical instrument. Boredom is an immortals greatest enemy, and we have to fight that enemy every day.

Surviving as a vampire is easy. Far easier than the books you have read, and the movies you have seen, would suggest. The very notion of humans fighting vampires is ridiculous. We move faster than you can see. We are far stronger than the strongest humans. Most importantly, we are incredibly difficult to kill. Sunlight will do it but it takes a good long while of exposure. We don't just burst into flames when the first ray of dawn hits our bodies. We don't actually sleep at all, and we can both hear and smell you coming a mile away. I am here to tell you that no human has ever put a stake through a vampire's heart, unless that vampire wanted him to.

It is definitely not continuing to survive that is the issue. It is 'wanting' to continue surviving that is the difficult part of being a vampire. Apathy is the number one killer of Vampires. Most of the turned barely make it through their first century before they kiss the sunrise, entirely of their own volition. I almost went that way myself at one point.

The last time I had sex as a human, was the night my maker turned me. Ironically, his name was John. He purchased me, just as so many men before him had done, on the streets outside the brothel where I lived and worked. He paid generously for my attentions. Far more generously than any customer had done before him. So I was very motivated to keep him happy, in the hope that he would become a regular customer.

He called a carriage and took me back to his dwelling. It was a very impressive house by my standards at the time. There was a roaring fire going in the sitting room, with a luxurious looking rug laid out in front of it. I was already envisaging being laid down on top of it and fucked by this handsome, wealthy client. I threw off my cloak and loosened the draw strings of my top, allowing it to fall of my shoulders and displaying my breasts, as I moved towards him with a smile. Strangely, he seemed almost bored by the whole situation, which is not a reaction I usually get when flashing my assets.

I moved into him and put his hand on my breast as I kissed him. His hand felt ice cold on my warm breast and his lips were much the same. I didn't really think much of it at the time, I just set to work warming him up. I turned off the lamp, took his hand, and led him over to the rug in front of the fire. I stripped off the rest of my clothes slowly while he watched me in the firelight, and then I undressed him. He had a good body and in my line of work, that was a rarity. He was slender but muscular, and unusually pale in the light of the fire.

While he stood, I knelt down naked in front of him and reached for his cock. It was flaccid but it appeared to be of a reasonable size. You can never really tell until they get hard. I lifted up his cock and took him in my mouth. I stroked his shaft with one hand while I sucked him and cupped his balls with the other hand. I had given literally thousands of blowjobs, and I knew how to get a man off quickly. Not that there was any hurry on this occasion. He had paid for the entire night.

He swelled in my mouth under the ministrations of my expertise. I took him deep with every bob of my head. I had long since learned how to ignore the gag reflex. My tongue flicked round his head every time I pulled my head back. My hand kept up a firm rhythmic stroke on his shaft, while my other hand gently pulled and squeezed his balls. Then my head would bob forward again, and I would swallow his length once more. I repeated this action until I felt him start to spasm. He blew load after load of salty cum into my mouth, which I swirled up with my tongue, and swallowed with practised ease.

I thought we would have a bit of a break for a while. Men usually need a bit of recovery time after ejaculating, but not on this occasion. John told me to get on my hands and knees and then he got behind me. His cock wasn't unusually large so he entered me easily, but I can honestly say I had never been fucked that hard. I later found out that he was showing considerable restraint.

I held on tightly to the rug, holding it balled up in my fists, as I tried hard not to be pushed forward by the force of his thrusting. He was holding my hips and pulling me back into his cock with every thrust of his battering ram like attack on my cunt. He started out impaling me at a frantic speed. The sort of speed most men take a long time to work up to. Even then they can only keep up that pace for a short time, just before cumming. That was his starting speed!

He kept it up for a long time until, despite the pain, I felt something I hadn't felt for a long time. My own passion was building inside me. I hadn't had an orgasm while a man fucked me for longer than I could remember. After what seemed like an eternity of being hammered into by this high speed pile driver, he got even faster and harder, until I couldn't restrain myself anymore. I had a powerful orgasm. I came with a loud scream that was half unbearable pain, and half unbearable pleasure, as he ejaculated into my depths.

Just as I was at the height of orgasmic bliss/pain, he pulled back my head, and sank his teeth into my throat. I can't explain the sensation of being bitten by a vampire. In a way it was the same sort of pleasure/pain mix you get from an orgasm, and I continued cumming even as he drained my blood. My last living memory as I slipped into oblivion, was that of his cock pulling out of me as I collapsed naked onto the rug, and fell into the sleep of death.

When I awoke, I was dead. That's a sentence you don't hear very often. I had no heartbeat, yet somehow, I was more alive than ever before. My senses were so much more acute. I could hear people talking quietly in their houses across the street. I could smell so many different odors it made my head spin. I was incredibly strong. So strong that it took me a few days to stop accidentally breaking things.

I was thirsty of course. Every vampire wakes up with the thirst. John spent the next few weeks teaching me how to control my abilities. He showed me how to hunt. He taught me how to stop before they die, and how to mesmerise them, so they would have no memory of me attacking them.

Despite being technically dead, I had never felt so horny. I had so much energy I had to burn it off somehow and my libido appeared to have gone through the roof. Every night was training and feeding. Every day was sex. We fucked the day away every single day with apparently inexhaustible vigor. I now knew how difficult it must have been for John to restrain himself, when he fucked me that first night.

After a few weeks of getting used to being one of the undead, John told me he was taking me to his coven in the country. We traveled at night of course, stopping to feed along the way. We arrived shortly before sunrise at a magnificent manor. It was almost a palace.

I really had no idea what to expect. This world was completely new to me. The inside of the manor was very elegant, if a little bit archaic. The only unusual thing was the complete absence of any source of light, and yet I found that I could see perfectly well, as if it were early twilight. There appeared to be a great many people living there. Over two hundred as I found out later on.

A few minutes before daybreak, the doors of the manor were secured. The windows were always blacked out and curtained. Then people started socialising, in much the same way as humans do in the early evening at a gathering. I had always been able to tell when a man was attracted to me. There are many subtle signals that both men and women give off. With my new senses there was nothing subtle about it. Those signals screamed at me. I could hear one man's cock growing larger in his pants. I could literally hear the noise of his cock head scraping against his clothing. It was unmistakable. I got introduced to a great many people who all made it blatantly obvious that they wanted to fuck me. One of them even commented that he was looking forward to having me later on.

I was a bit taken aback by his presumption and when he walked away, I asked John if I was expected to have sex with him. John was surprised by the question and told me, "Of course, we share everything here." It became apparent that this morning was shaping up to be some kind of vampire orgy, and I was the offering that John was 'sharing' with the coven.

A short time later as John showed me around the mansion, we saw a lot of couples having sex in various rooms. It seems that this was their favorite way of passing the time, when they were locked away from the sunlight. I was introduced to a man called Marcus, who looked about thirty, but who could have been centuries old for all I knew. He seemed important somehow, but I didn't really understand the vampire hierarchy back then. He asked John if he could borrow me, and John agreed. I wasn't consulted on the matter, but it seemed perfectly normal to me at the time.

Marcus took me into one of the many bedrooms. There were already three other couples in there, on the bed and the couch. It was a big room. Marcus pulled me in to him and I kissed him as if it was the most normal thing in the world. As he broke our kiss I became aware that I was naked. I had no idea how that happened. It was like magic.

Some of the other people in the room pulled me backwards onto the bed. Marcus had somehow lost his clothes as well. He moved forward between my legs and he lifted them over his shoulders. His quite large cock entered me at high speed as he plunged all the way into my depths with one lightning like thrust. It seems like overdrive is normal for vampire sex, and since we don't have to worry about injuring each other, it gets very rough.

I was strong now. So much stronger than before. I held my position easily, while Marcus drove his cock into me so hard it would have broken the hips of a mortal. After fucking me in that position for a while, Marcus dropped my legs and moved forward as if to kiss me. While still fucking me, he bit into my neck and tasted my blood, but only a little bit. Then Marcus pulled his head away from my neck and continued fucking me vigorously.

One of the other vampires in the room lay down on the bed with his cock near my face. Without hesitation I took him in my mouth and started sucking his cock, while Marcus was still fucking me. It didn't take long after that for Marcus to blow his load. As soon as he came in me, he disappeared without a word. I rolled over so I could give better head to the guy whose cock I was sucking. Almost as soon as I had rolled over, another cock entered me from behind.

I could hear the blood pulsing through the engorged cock in my mouth. Without even thinking about it, I lacerated his shaft with my fangs and drank deeply. A human would have screamed in pain and bled like a stuck pig. He never even slowed down. He just kept thrusting his cock into my mouth. It seemed like this was normal sexual behaviour for vampire lovers.

Even while I bit him and sucked him off, he raised my wrist to his mouth and bit into me. As with Marcus, he only took a little of my blood, and then he let my wrist go and concentrated on fucking my mouth. He came in my mouth soon after that, and I licked up every drop of cum from his cock. I noticed that his wounds had already healed. His cock was perfect! I looked at my wrist and saw that it had also healed without a trace.

My vampire lover, whoever he was, rolled me onto my back. Then he started driving into me faster. I moaned with orgasmic pleasure as he fucked me magnificently. I came at the same time he did. I was quivering with unbearable pleasure as I felt him spray jet after jet of cum inside me. All I could smell was cum. It was overpowering my sense of smell to the exclusion of everything else. But I could still feel, and hear his cum splashing inside me. That's something I suspect no human has ever heard. The sound of cum hitting the walls of their own cunt. As soon as he was done, he was gone. No small talk. No thanks. Not even a name. Just gone.

I didn't even have time to pull my legs together before someone else was between them. It was a vamp this time! She held my legs open with inhuman strength and smiled at me, as she lowered her head between my legs, and proceeded to clean me up. I have been with women before, but not like this. She licked my legs almost to my knees, searching for the slightest trace of cum. She cleaned out my snatch with a tongue that felt like it was probing into my uttermost depths. Then she bit into the artery in between my legs, and drank.

While she was drinking my blood another female vampire woman straddled my face. She also had been loaded with cum. My heightened sense of smell and taste could distinguish the cum from five different men inside her. Once I had carried out my own cleaning duties on her sloppy cunt, I pleasured her with my tongue for a while, before biting her inner thigh and tasting her blood.

While my tongue was busy cleaning the cum from between her legs, another vampire had entered me, and started to fuck me. I know it sounds exhausting, but I was as full of energy as I was when we first arrived. I knew this fuck session was just getting started. I stopped drinking and the vamp cunt over my face went away, no doubt to be filled up with cum again.

Another vampire lover brought his cock to my mouth, and I eagerly sucked him in. He was very well hung. I would have preferred him in my cunt but that was occupied, so I set to and started sucking away. I desperately craved more cock, more orgasms, more pussy, more cum. I had never felt like this before. It was purely animalistic desire, with indefatigable energy, and no guilt. This was my heaven!

The vampire behind me let go a load into my snatch. As soon as he pulled out of me I pushed the vampire that I was blowing onto his back and straddled him. I was right! That enormous cock felt wonderful inside me. I rode him like a wild animal for half an hour or so. I came three times while riding him, but this giant seemed to be deliberately holding back. I didn't care. I could have happily ridden that monster all day long.

I was quite suddenly aware of another vampire behind me, reaching round and pulling at my nipples. He pushed me forward into the kiss of the vampire I was straddling. While he kissed me, and I was still impaled on his monster cock, the other vampire worked his cock into my tight arse. I hadn't had much experience with anal sex. A few customers had payed extremely well for the privilege of probing the depths of my entrails, but it wasn't a regular thing for me. Now I had one of the largest cocks I had ever taken, buried to the hilt in my little twat, while another cock fucked my arse, with just as much force as they used everywhere else.

They got a good rhythm going. As one cock started to withdraw, the other drove home with all the force its owner could muster. My insides were plunged into forcefully and repeatedly for what seemed like hours. I could barely take a breath. Fortunately, I didn't need to. As soon became evident when a third vampire grabbed a handful of my hair and lifted my head. He slipped a very long cock deep into my gullet, and then he fucked my mouth without ever removing the head of his cock from my throat. A human woman would have suffocated. I just had an orgasm instead!

For the next few hours every hole was filled with cock, pumped with cum, and then replaced by another cock, in a continuous cycle of sexual depravity and indulgence. Nothing anyone wanted to do, or wanted done to them, was denied. My own exploits, whilst plentiful, were tame in comparison to some of the things happening in the mansion. Every Vampire there tasted my blood that day. Even the ones that didn't get a chance to fuck me, stopped by for a bite. They were cautious to only take a little each, so as not to drain me completely.

I was fucked by at least thirty vampires that day, and I sucked off at least twenty more. I was frequently cleaned out by one of the other vamps. I had three more vamps squat over my face and invite me to clean the cum from their twats. That was usually all they wanted. Only one other vamp stayed on my face long enough to have an orgasm. Most of the time they were just using me to clean the cum from their pussies. Once I had done that, they went looking for more cock. With all the vampires I sucked off, plus all the vampire cum I drank from other vamps pussies, I must have tasted the cum from forty different vampires that first day in the coven.
 
Eventually I would come to know every vampire in the coven by the taste or smell of his cum. I could even tell which vamp they had fucked recently, by the taste of vamp cunt juices on his cock. I knew my maker had fucked the last vamp to sit on my face.

ChristianNude1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristianNude1

I knew the smell of his cum well enough to identify it before her pussy lips even touched my tongue. It wasn't super fresh though. She must have had three or four other lovers since she had been fucked by John. I dutifully cleaned the cum of all five of her lovers from her snatch, and left her fresh and ready for more.

As the day wore on, things started to quiet down a bit. I was finally starting to feel a bit tired, but it was no wonder. It was almost sunset. I had been fucking continuously for over ten hours. John came and got me and took me to another room. He helped me shower and got me some clean clothes to wear. Then we went out hunting. After all, a girl's got to eat!

That night I got to know a few of the other vamps from my new coven. They explained some of the finer details of being a vamp to me. I thought that day had been a special occasion of some kind, but apparently not. All I had just experienced was an average day at the coven. At least it was for them. I had definitely been the centre of attention that whole day. Louisa had been fucked eight times. Karen was fucked eleven times. They said that was about average for them. My getting fucked by thirty or more vampires in one day was something of a record.

Louisa explained that the new vamps always get a bit of extra attention. She said something I really didn't understand about life energy, and how I still had an abundance of it. It attracted vampires like a moth to a flame. Older vampires maintained their will to live by feeding on the blood of the recently 'turned'. It aroused their passion and gave them something to live for. It also gave them a rock solid hard on, and a burning desire to fuck. They all just had to have me. The older vampires were also the most powerful. Louisa casually reassured me that it would wear off in a decade or two. Until then, I could expect every day to be much the same as today had been.

My mind still couldn't really grasp the timescales that they were talking about. They casually dismissed a couple of decades as a passing fad, but I was still far too young to think that way. I wasn't really sure how I felt about being used as a sex toy by thirty or so different lovers every day for the next ten or twenty years. I just couldn't think in those terms. I was used to living one day at a time and hoping I could survive the coming winter. Not making plans that casually involved the next twenty years.
 
They were right though. Once I had fed, I went out into the night and experienced the world in a new way. My senses made everything different. I had no fear of the night. I was the night! I had never felt so free, and I had all the time in the world. I was just beginning to comprehend the benefits that an immortal life could bring. As dawn approached, Karen guided me back to the coven. I had been well fed and I was completely healed. I felt as invigorated as I had been when I first stepped through that door. Was that really only twenty four hours ago?

I had a delicious bath with Karen and Louisa. It was a very big bath! I could see I had a lot to learn about the vampire life style, and these two were to be my mentors. We pleasured each other in a relaxed and casual way. Karen snuggled up next to me, and gently stroked my nipples, while instructing me about the intricacies of coven life. I struggled to pay attention to my lessons but it was difficult. Louisa was demonstrating the benefits of not having to breathe. She had been under the water now for about twenty minutes. I had added to the fluid level of the tub with my own juices, three times already, due to her underwater tonguing.

We changed places several times of course. I also got to experience the interesting sensation of remaining underwater for half an hour, whilst pleasuring my sisters. I didn't want to come up! I could have stayed down there, licking my sister vamps' pussies, until the end of time. It was heavenly. Eventually Karen had to drag me away from her snatch by my hair, laughing while she did it. Against my protests I might add. But she did promise to let me lick her clean later. After she had taken take on as much cum as she could possibly contain.

Once we had finished in the bath, we did the girlfriend thing, and helped each other get dressed. The girls seemed to delight in dressing me up. It was as if I was their living doll, who they could play dress up with. Elegant but childlike was the look they usually went for. They called it the 'baby doll' look. Tonight I was in a short pleated skirt with pink panties. I had on a white top, unbuttoned far enough to flash some cleavage. My hair was in a pony tail with a pink ribbon. All I was missing was a lollipop!

I understood my role now. I was the spark of life that kept the entire coven invigorated. In a way I was the sacrifice. I had been killed so that they could live. I would be gang fucked every day so that they could partake of my essence and continue to 'want' to live. This wasn't any kind of sexual slavery though. The compensations were considerable, and I felt the burning desire to fuck, every bit as urgently as they did.

We finally made our appearance downstairs for the pre-orgy drinks. We were stunning. All heads turned to look at us, and I could smell the increase in testosterone levels. Just thinking about how everyone in the house wanted to fuck me, had me wet and quivering with excitement. They all knew it too. Their sense of smell was just as good as mine, and my juices were flowing. There is no hiding sexual arousal from a vampire. I was ready to fuck up a storm and they all knew it.

Karen turned to me and whispered, "If you manage to keep that dress on for fifteen minutes, I will be amazed." As it turned out, I barely made it through the next five minutes, before I had the first cock of the day, inside my newly rejuvenated twat.

I eagerly looked forward to every day of my life in the coven. Events unfolded much as they did on the first day. They were all different faces but each day was almost an action replay. I was fucked and bitten, bitten and fucked, fucked again, and then fucked some more. I was being drained of so much blood that my lovers were offering their blood engorged cocks to my mouth, purely so that I could bite them, and replenish my energy.

For the next few months, that was my normal routine. Being gang banged all day every day. But It wasn't all sex. Hunting only took an hour or so each night, so I had about ten hours to go wherever I wanted. To do anything I wanted. I even tried a human lover a time or two. It never worked out. They were just too fragile. One night I picked up a great hulk of a sailor. He was so huge, I looked like a child sitting on top of him, with his gigantic cock buried inside me. I was too rough with him though. I accidentally broke his cock, and he called me some very unpleasant names. I buried him in the gardens.

I didn't really understand at the time, but the vampire hierarchy was all about age. Vampires get more powerful with every passing year. The oldest ones are almost godlike. It is a good idea to respect your elders when they have the ability to literally rip you in half.

One night Louisa told me we had a special guest. A very powerful vampire was guesting with the coven. She said he was one of the eldest of our race, and worthy of great respect. She never mentioned his name, but it was obvious that she was terrified of him. I knew without being told that he was coming here to taste me. Maybe even to fuck me, if he found me desirable. I was a gift being offered up for his pleasure. A kind of sacrifice. The thought both frightened me and exhilarated me.

Louisa dressed me in a shimmering white gown, which was trimmed with gold. It looked so precious I was hesitant to touch it. She styled my hair in the height of fashion for that point in history. Then she finished off my ensemble with golden high heeled shoes, a pearl necklace fit for a queen, and a delicate ruby and gold tiara. I inspected the finished product in the mirror and I was pleased. I looked more like a miniature Greek goddess than a creature of the night. Louisa led me downstairs to the main dining hall. The entire coven was gathered, over two hundred strong, and they all watched silently as I descended the stairs to join them.

In their midst was a vampire who radiated power. He must have been ancient. I approached him and respectfully bowed my head. I was in awe at the being before me. Surely this was a dark god! He was almost regal in his bearing and it was obvious from his manner, that he regarded me as no more than a servant. Perhaps even a slave. To him I was so recently 'turned', that I was little more than a human. He never so much as spoke to me, but I could see that I was beneath his notice. I was sure he was going to turn away from me and I was devastated at the possible embarrassment of being rejected.

In the blink of an eye he suddenly closed the distance between us. I never even saw him move. His sudden turn of speed startled me. His casual movements were on a level so far above me, that his every movement was like a snake striking it's prey. His speed and strength were staggering, even by my new standards. He gripped my hair and pulled back my head as he bit into my jugular. He drank more of my blood than the entire coven had done on that first night. I didn't care! I was so overcome by his sheer power, I had almost been ready to orgasm before he even touched me. I was cumming in my silk panties by the time he had finished drinking.

Those of you who are submissive by nature, will understand the pleasure that can come from totally subjugating your will to someone else. This was like that, but even more so. At that moment in time, I had no will of my own. His will was my will. I would have died for him. He could have drained every drop of blood from my body, and I would have been honoured at the opportunity to serve him. He stopped drinking my blood of his own volition, and I almost whimpered from the loss, as he pulled his teeth from my flesh.

My blood had the same effect on him as it did on all the others. I could see a large bulge beneath his robe. I could smell his musk setting my body on fire. I wanted him so urgently but for the first time in my existence, I was too terrified to make the first move. The ancient one had no such reservations. He didn't have to impress anyone, or obey any social conventions. He was the ruler of all he surveyed. What he wanted, he took, right then and there. Right now what he wanted was me! He spun me around and bent me over the dining table. In one powerful move he ripped the dress and panties from my body. I was stripped naked in front of hundreds of other vampires. Quivering with the anticipation of what was to come.

I glanced behind me and saw the weapon with which he was about to impale me. It was as big and powerful as I had expected. I almost buckled at the knees, as he guided a cock that was thicker than my wrist, between my legs. Then with surprising gentleness, he smoothly slid that enormous cock between my quivering lips. I couldn't hold back any longer. I came almost immediately! My body shook with a powerful orgasm that pushed me to the brink of unconsciousness. He fucked me slowly by vampire standards, with long powerful strokes, that took him balls deep inside my tiny body, with every thrust.

Through orgasmic bliss I looked around the room at all the other vampires present. None of them were fucking each other. They were all transfixed by the spectacle before them. They were watching with rapt fascination as the ancient one repeatedly impaled me with his mighty spear. I have had multiple orgasms before, but this was like nothing I had ever experienced. It must have been an aspect of his power, because every time he thrust inside me, I had another orgasm. I was cumming time and time again. It was a never ending tidal wave of orgasms. Each one seemingly stronger than the last.

I can't remember how many times I came. I'm not even sure if I can count that high. I was moaning with that deep guttural moan of absolute pleasure. It sounded ludicrously deep coming from my small body. I moaned loudly and continuously for several hours as he fucked me like no creature living or dead, had fucked me before. I didn't care about all the people watching me getting fucked. I just cared about my orgasms. It felt like they were going to continue forever, which worked for me, because I never wanted them to stop.

Even through my blissfully foggy haze, I recall when the ancient one finally came inside me. His speed increased until I thought my cunt would burst into flames, from the friction he was generating. I experienced both, intense pain, and intense pleasure, in almost equal measure. I'm not sure if I can tell the difference anymore. I'm not even sure if there is a difference, other than our own perception.

When he finally came it was like a torrent, flooding my insides with an impossibly large amount of cum, which quenched the fire inside me. Then he pulled out his cock, straightened his robe, and walked away without a word. He hadn't spoken to me from the time we met, to when he left me bent over the dining table, with cum running to my knees. My whole body was quivering in the aftershock of so many incredible orgasms.

No one jumped in for slops this time. I was left there like a sacrifice on the altar for a time. I had been used for his pleasure but I loved every minute of it. I was still quivering from the pure ecstacy I had experienced. The cream of my dark god's grace, was spilling from my gaping pussy and running down my legs. Before that divine seed could be lost onto the floor, I was beset by a cluster of vamps. Their tongues licked me from my toes to my pussy, cleaning every drop of that precious fluid from my body. Each of them was eager for a taste of the ancient one's cum, that was so liberally flowing from my cunt. They rolled me onto my back and pushed and shoved at each other, trying to get prime position between my legs, where they could sink their tongues deep inside me.

Their attentions rekindled my internal fires. I lapsed into a seemingly endless dream state of multiple orgasms. I lost all track of time as my body was continuously probed, by the deep reaching tongues of my sister vamps. They didn't stop until every vamp in the coven had tasted me. A hundred tongues tasted me in my most intimate of places, methodically cleaning me until there was no trace of the ancient one's seed left in my body. Then it was the male Vampires' turn.

They weren't as frantic as the vamps' had been. They were much more controlled. This was more ritualistic and solemn, like some kind of religious ceremony. In order of seniority, the coven Vampires all fucked me. The eldest of the coven Vampires took his place between my legs, and parted his robes to free his hard cock. He held my legs high in the air by my ankles and spread them wide. He thrust into me easily and proceeded to fuck me hard and fast. He wasted no time in re-juicing my tender snatch, as he deposited his seed in me quickly and efficiently.

The next senior most Vampire took his turn. His cock wasn't all that large. After the enormous stretching that I had just received, he must have felt like he was pumping into thin air. He gave a few hundred quick strokes into my cavernous snatch with no success, then he lifted my legs a little higher and switched to my nether regions. His cock found much better resistance in my arse, and he was able to blow his load soon after.

There were over a hundred Vampires remaining. Humans couldn't possibly have a gang bang this large. They physically couldn't handle it. They also couldn't complete the act with over a hundred lovers in a single day. There simply wouldn't be enough time. Vampires on the other hand, can fuck incredibly fast. They will usually deliberately hold back from orgasm and fuck for a long time. In fact they have terrific stamina. But when they don't hold themselves back, they can get in a few hundred strokes in under a minute. One by one they took their turns pumping away at my holes, and they didn't waste any time. It only took about five hours for the entire coven of Vampires to screw me.

Most of them fucked my pussy, even though I rapidly turned into the gooiest of messes. A few of them who didn't want to stir the glue pot, fucked me up the arse. Or maybe it was just the ones who had small cocks. I suspect both of my holes would have felt much the same by the time they were done with me anyway. It didn't really make any difference to me. I lay on the table grunting with every thrust of a hard cock inside me, whether it was up my arse, or in my cunt. Eventually my orgasms subsided to a warm afterglow. I couldn't manage to orgasm anymore but I felt a warm feeling as the remaining fifty or so Vampires filled me with their cum.

All I could hear for the rest of that day was the wet slapping of flesh against my thighs and buttocks. Cum spilled out of me freely and collected in a pool on the floor. That didn't deter any of the coven as they fulfilled their religious duties. One by one, they fucked the sacrifice. Cum became the centre of my world. All I could smell was cum. It was so intense! The powerful aroma was drowning out my usually acute Vampire senses.

I don't even clearly remember them stopping. I had been rocked back and forth by the relentless thrusting of cocks inside me for so long, it had become normal. I was lying on the table, grunting rhythmically, as if I was still being fucked, but now I was on my own. Eventually I managed to bring myself back to reality. I stopped myself from moaning, and opened my eyes to a room that had mostly emptied.

 I lifted myself off the table and stood there in a huge puddle of cum. I held on to the table and waited for my legs to stop shaking. At last Karen and Louisa came to my assistance. They took one arm each and helped me back to my room. It was several hours before I fully recovered from the godlike servicing I had just been given. Fortunately, vampires heal remarkably quickly.

By the time I finally managed to get up and bathe, it was almost sunset. It was time for me to go out and feed, so I could recover my strength. I was going to need it. Louisa told me that the ancient one will be staying with us for a week or two. There was going to be another coven gathering in the morning.

I smiled at the thought of it.

Published 
Written by alison90
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments