Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maddie - Part 2

"Maddie finally fucks Shane, but then something unexpected happens later..."

18
10 Comments 10
12.7k Views 12.7k
4.9k words 4.9k words
Slight trepidation began to set in as the clarity of the words hit her. What did Shane have in mind? And would she be up for anything too drastic? The thoughts swam through her head as another orgasm snuck up on her. She forgot his hand was still busy in her cunt as she was thinking about the possibilities that lie before her.

She began rocking her hips with his hand, increasing the stimulation he was providing. She didn’t want the feeling to go away and he surely wasn’t going to let up either. He dug his fingers deeper in her tight cunt and really let her have it. She roughly bit down on his shoulder to continue the muffling of her screams that were threatening to overpower the music flowing from the car speakers. And when his thumb began to strum her clit, she lost it. With a mouthful of shirt to suppress the screams, her pussy involuntarily contracted around his fingers as she let the orgasm crash and rip through her body.

She rode wave after wave of pure pleasure that continued to rock through her body before deciding she couldn’t take anymore.

“Babe, please stop. This is too much!”

The words were there, but she did really mean it? Did she actually want him to stop playing with her?

Shane continued to probe her pussy for a few more seconds before pulling his hand away.

Oh thank, God…

A mixture of relief, pleasure and anticipation was coursing through her body. Her pussy was still leaking some of her juices, but thankfully her panties were there to avoid a mess on the seat of Mia’s car – not that she didn’t mind cleaning the mess later, but at the moment, she wasn’t even concerned about it. She was ready to get home so she knew what Shane was going to give her. And speaking of what he’s going to give her – she forgot she had a firm grasp on his rock hard dick.

Madelyn began rubbing up and down the length of his denim clad cock as best she could while they continued the car ride back to the house. The slight apprehension she was feeling was quickly replaced with a renewed lust she hadn’t felt in a long time while she grasped and worked over his cock. She desperately wanted it somewhere inside her, but wasn’t going to pull out his member until they were safely inside her bedroom with the door shut and locked. Shane probably wouldn’t have cared to show off what he’s working with, but she wanted it all to herself – for now anyways.

Mia pulled in the driveway, adding to Madelyn’s lust aching deep within her cunt. All she could think about was getting inside, to her room and them having Shane fuck her deep and hard, making her scream his name. The four of them exited the car before entering the apartment.

Instead of heading to her room – more like asking which room is whose – like Madelyn wanted, the two guys went straight for the couch. Mia followed Kyle, and when he sat down, she straddled his waist, facing him, before passionately kissing him. Madelyn took the cue and did the same thing to Shane.

She started kissing him hard, grinding her panty-covered pussy over the bulge in his jeans, while tangling her hands in his hair. He began pushing up into her, making wonderful contact with her aching and throbbing clit. She tried to stifle her moans through the kisses, but it was no use. If it weren’t for Mia moaning out as well, then she would’ve been a little more reserved. But hearing her friend only fired her cunt up to a roaring level.

The kiss continued to go on while the dry humping and amazing friction between the two escalated. She ground down on his hard bulge as hard as she could while slipping her tongue in his mouth. Their tongues danced like crazy, the moans and heavy breathing intensifying, the passion and lust in the living room raising to a level it’s never seen before. The sexual tension between the two couples was very high, threatening to escalate to very primal and aggressive sex. And that was just what Madelyn needed. She needed to be fucked hard by Shane.

Out of the corner of her eye, Madelyn noticed Kyle getting up with Mia wrapped around him, before laying her down on the floor of the living room. Are you going to fuck him in here? Her question was quickly answered when Mia frantically started unbuttoning her jeans and pushing them down, only leaving her panties on. Then she remembered back to the last time something like this had taken place – which was only a few months ago now that she’s thinking about it.

It was pretty similar to this night, but the scenario didn’t quite start out the same. Madelyn and Mia were out clubbing one night and ran into these two guys. The introductions were pretty generic, and, of course, the guys offered to buy them drinks before requesting a dance. Things were going pretty well with the four of them. Each girl hit it off well with the guys, but they planned on leaving it to this night. Neither of them was willing to let anything go past the awkward next morning.

The minor detail of how the guys came home with them somehow became lost in her memory. She couldn’t remember if it was the guys’ requests to take them back, or if she or Mia had suggested it. More than likely it was Mia’s call, considering Madelyn was just a bit more reserved than her counterpart.

When they got back to the apartment, the four people just sat around talking for awhile before Mia suggested a night cap and then kicking the guys out so they could go to bed. Well, the night cap happened, but that just increased the arousal for everyone. It’s weird how alcohol does that.

And in the heat of the moment, the guy talking with Madelyn, grabbed her and started kissing her hard and rough. There was no resistance on her behalf. She gave into the sudden kiss and went with it. Next thing she knew, she was on her back, naked, with the guy’s cock sawing in and out of her pussy. She noticed her friend was on all fours, taking it roughly from behind. The rest of the memory is a blur for her, but she vaguely remembers a mutual orgasm that was quickly followed by Mia and her guy.

Madelyn doesn’t recall the guys leaving, but the next morning, the remnants of his cum was still evident.

Kyle quickly removed Mia’s panties as she discarded her shirt and threw it by her pants. He didn’t waste any time getting things rolling. As quick as she was undressed, he was too. Their clothes were piled up beside them and neither seemed to care that they had an audience. He guided his member into her pussy as she let out a moan that began to increase in pitch.

Once he was buried deep inside her, she locked her legs around his waist and just held on for the ride. Madelyn’s arousal had just increased ten-fold from seeing her friend get drilled on the living room floor. Seeing him pound away at Mia’s cunt only made her wish the same thing was happening to her at the moment. She decided to take control.

Still perched on Shane’s lap, Madelyn took her attention off her roommate and focused back on him. She lifted the hem of her dress over her hips and up her stomach. Feeling the fabric glide over her skin as it slid off was even more arousing. She felt incredibly sexy as the dress was coming off and revealing her body to his waiting eyes. She almost felt like a tease, as if this wasn’t enough torture to herself for the way she was removing the dress. But when it finally came off, her body on full display, she felt alive and even sexier as his gaze held at her firm breasts.

She started moving her hips, rubbing her pussy on the bulge in his pants. She was reveling in the pleasure these movements were causing. And she could tell he loved this just as much as she was. He began to move with her. He started thrusting up into her to add to the sensations that were racking through her body before he moved his hands up to her breasts. He began fondling them, playing with her nipples, rolling them between his fingers. A jolt of energy was sent from her nipples to her aching pussy. She had to have him now…

Madelyn slithered her way off his lap before coming to a rest between his legs. The moment she finally gets to see his cock is upon her and she’s almost trembling with anticipation to see it – to feast on it. It was almost like she were unwrapping a gift on Christmas morning. The gift she had been waiting on all year and now was the time to finally get it.

She reached for the buckle of his belt before slowly undoing it. For some reason she felt like being a tease at the moment as she slowly unbuttoned his jeans. She leaned forward, teasing his cock through his pants with her mouth, running her lips up and down his covered member before lightly biting it. She looked up to his face to gauge his reaction. He looked back at her with a naughty grin on his face.

“Damn, Maddie…you sure know how to tease a cock.”

“Damn right.”

Madelyn went back to his cock before trying to work his pants down.

“A little help,” she smiled at him.

Taking the hint, Shane raised his hips so she could get his pants off his ass. She pulled them past his thighs, down his legs and finally off his body. And there it was – his cock presented to her in all its hard and thick glory. She just stared at it for a few seconds, admiring its shape and size. Her mouth began salivating, her pussy leaking more juices, as she just stared at his impressive member.

Wiping the drool away, she firmly grasped his hard dick and slowly started stroking it from the base, up to the tip, and back down – taking in every contour and texture as she goes. Staring him directly in the eyes, she leaned forward and extended her tongue to flick the tip of his leaking cock. She began circling his bulbous head with her tongue before quickly engulfing the head in her mouth. Her tongue swirling about his head caused him to elicit a throaty moan as he watched her suck the head of his dick.

She wanted more of him, more of the glorious cock that’s in her mouth. Enough of the teasing. Madelyn descended down his thick shaft, taking in every inch she possibly could take before he came to rest at the back of her throat. She pulled up a bit and pushed down harder, feeding more of his length in her mouth and inching it down her throat. It took a few tries, but she eventually got the full length of his cock down her throat. She was very impressed with herself that she was able to pull it off.

She started bobbing her head up and down, sucking as she went. She wanted to deliver as much pleasure as she possibly could to him. And with each pass, she could feel his cock swell inside her mouth. She knew he was on the verge of cumming, and in hopes of speeding up the process, she shoved him back down her throat and held still for a couple seconds before hungrily sucking his dick, trying to coax the cum from his nut sack so that it could fill her mouth with his creamy seed.

And sure enough he groaned and pushed up against her as his cum raced through his shaft and spilled into her waiting mouth. She took the copious load in stride and didn’t stop sucking until the last bit of cum have left his cock. She smiled to herself at the reward she was just given.

“And you know how to suck a cock. Damn, babe…”

“I take pride in my cock sucking abilities,” she said with an affirmative nod of her head.

“I can see that,” he shot back a wink before standing up and removing his shirt.

Now the fun is about to start!

Madelyn eyed him hungrily. He looked fantastic – almost good enough to eat. Well in a sense she could do that…but she was transfixed on this guy. Her eyes roamed his body with no inhibitions. She wasn’t ashamed to let him know what she thought of him. As if something miraculous just happened, her panties came off. This was when she realized she had unknowingly thrust two fingers inside her cunt. How did this happen?

Shane walked up to Madelyn before gently laying her back on the living room carpet, just a mere foot or so from Kyle and Mia who happened to be fucking with reckless abandoned. She bit her lower lip as she looked over and saw Kyle’s cock thrusting in and out of her friend’s pussy. He was really giving her a hard fucking and her loud moans were proof of that.

Shane moved between her legs and spread them wide placing his mouth directly over her soaked pussy. He extended his tongue and began running it up and down her wet slit, taking in her juices on his wide tongue. He would stop on your clit with every pass and run circles around it to purposely drive her nuts before going back down to pussy lips. He finally closed his mouth around her pussy and began sucking her lips into his mouth.

Madelyn lifted her hips to force more of her cunt into his eager mouth. It had been awhile since she had her pussy licked and she was definitely enjoying it as much as she could. She held his head in place while she moved her hips to add to what he was already doing.

starflirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
starflirt



“Ohhh, fuckkkk…” was all her brain could process to say. The pleasure was over taking all sensibility to talk or think. Her body was naturally thrashing about though considering her pussy was on the verge of exploding into his mouth.

Madelyn ran her fingers through his hair before tightly grabbing a handful as the first wave of the orgasm came crashing over her body. His hands moved around to her hold her hips so she wouldn’t buck too hard. His mouth not leaving her pussy as more and more waves crashed through her body. She tried to pull away, but he wasn’t having any of that. He firmly held her where she was until he was done licking her pussy.

He pulled his face away from her pussy before making his way up her body, making her squirm and thrash about while eating her pussy caused his dick to become rock hard again. He lay over the top of Madelyn before kissing her hard, rubbing the head of his cock over her tight lips.

She let out a mix of a gasp and a moan as Shane’s prick entered her tight hole. He slowly fed her his length as she lay there trying to adjust to his size. His thickness was a little more than anyone she’s ever been with, so he to be a little gentle with her at first, but when he was about to reach bottom, the pain had subsided and started to feel very pleasurable. She locked her legs around his waist as he began to thrust in and out of her tight pussy.

Mia was on top of Kyle, riding him for all she was worth. Her breasts were swaying back and forth like the steady rhythm of a metronome as she rode is hard dick. Every few seconds, she would reach up and tease her hardened nipples, pinching and pulling on them while occasionally rolling them between her fingers. She loved to play with her breasts during sex. It made her feel so sexy and added to the pleasures she was receiving from the cock that would be plowing into her – or the one she was riding in this case – if her nipples were tweaked just right. It also never failed to get her off either. And when she came while her nipples received attention, she came hard.

Her body went rigid for a few seconds as the orgasm started to hit her. Her lower body was still moving on his cock, but her hands and upper body quit moving. Finally she let out a long sigh with a series of loud, high pitched moans as the rest of the orgasm ripped through her body.

“Oh my God, oh my God, I’m fucking cumming! Ohhhh shitttt!!”

Had an unsuspecting person decided to walk by their window at that moment, they would’ve received a definite notification of what was taking place on the other side of the wall. Luckily for them, they lived in a second story apartment with no one below them or to either side of them. The two girls were pretty much living in seclusion from the rest of the complex, but who knows how long that will last? For right now, they had all that area to themselves with no one hearing them unless they happened to walk by.

Mia let out another scream as Kyle began fucking her hard from bottom. She was completely immobilized at this point and he took advantage of that.

“I’m gonna cum soon…I’m gonna fill you full of my hot seed!”

A few more upward thrusts and he were pouring his cum into her pussy, both of them just laying there in a sweaty mess.

Shane had built a steady rhythm on top of Madelyn. His thrusts were becoming harder, deeper and faster as her moans increased in pitch. She hadn’t even realized that Mia and Kyle were done until she looked over at them and noticed they were watching. She could see the satisfied look over Mia’s face, but there was still that hint of lust in her eyes that was growing by the second. The two made eye contact, which only heightened each others’ arousal. Mia began playing with herself as she watched the two fuck.

Madelyn began moving her hips in time with Shane, gaining momentum as they went along. She could feel every ridge and vein in his shaft as it sawed in and out of her tight pussy. His bulbous head would make contact with her cervix on every thrust, causing pain that was heavily out-weighed by pleasure. He knew what he was doing; he knew how to please a woman.

“Oh, baby…fuck me harder!” She pleaded with him. She wanted him to go faster, deeper and even harder. She wanted to feel what he could do with that cock. The warm-up was done, now she needed him to take her the way he had planned. “Yes, just like that! Ohhhh, fuckkkk!”

He was driving as hard as he could deep inside her. He could tell she was ready to go by the way her hips were moving. Her body language told him she wanted more, that she wanted it hard and fast. He placed her legs on his shoulders and really began laying the meat to her. Over and over again, his cock delivered blow after punishing blow to her tight depths that only spurred on more screams and demands. And when her pussy tightened up around his cock, he only went faster and harder. She exploded beneath him and if it weren’t for her body being immobilized and trapped beneath his, she would’ve been flailing around on the carpet.

Shane continued to fuck her as hard as he could. She got her orgasm so it was only a matter of time before he was going to cum inside her. After she calmed down enough to be a little more coherent, he felt the need to leave her legs on his shoulders to stay with the leverage and depth he enjoyed. Her moans and cries became much louder as it didn’t take near as long to make her cum again. After the final squeeze of her walls, Shane let go and spilled his load into her waiting cunt. This automatically triggered another orgasm for her.

“Holy fuck, that was amazing…” Madelyn trailed off as she began coming down from her high.

“That looked amazing,” Mia said, still rubbing her wet pussy.

“I really needed that. Damn…” she smiled at Shane through half closed eyes.

Shane smiled back before leaning down to kiss her, his cock still buried deep within her. The kiss was simple, but held so much passion behind it. The two kissed like it was something they’ve done for years. Madelyn couldn’t get enough of it.

“I hope you two aren’t gonna kick us out tonight,” Shane said as he broke the kiss.

“Are you kidding me? Why would we do that? None of us is sober enough to drive.” Madelyn was almost offended.

“Just checkin’…”

***

Madelyn woke up to the feel of his tongue working in and out of her pussy. He wriggled his organ inside her before trying to close his mouth around her lips to suck in her juices. She already felt somewhat close to cumming, so he had to of been down there for awhile. What an amazing way to be woken up.

“Ohhhh, baby! That’s it, don’t stop!” She moaned out as she gripped the sheets with her hands. “I’m gonna cum!”

He kept up his efforts with his talented tongue, probing and fucking her with it as best he could. He could feel her inner walls trying to grip his tongue as it pushed into her. He could feel she was so close to cumming, so close to releasing her juices on his waiting face.

“Shittttt!”

Boom, her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks as she reached to pull his head tighter into her cunt. “What the fuck?” She cried out as she felt the short hair of Kyle’s head between her legs. She looked next to her where Shane was laying when they went to bed. He was still lying there, but Mia had his cock down her throat. In the throes of her own orgasm, she hadn’t realized he was there. “What the hell is going on?” She practically screamed out.

“Calm down and enjoy this,” Kyle mumbled between her legs. He kept lapping at her running pussy.

She actually was enjoying the attention Kyle was giving to her pussy. He kept running his tongue up and down her pussy before he came to stop at her clit. He closed his mouth around her clit and began sucking on it before working two fingers deep inside her. She involuntarily pushed her hips up to feed more of her pussy to him.

As weird as this was having her roommate’s guy sucking her clit, it also felt fucking amazing. His talented mouth kept at her pulsating clit, threatening to suck it off and into his mouth. The familiar warmth in her stomach, the tightening of her walls and the way her body starts to stiffen when she’s about to cum was quickly taking over. And when Kyle curled his two fingers upwards and found her spot, every signal that notified everyone she was cumming had gone off. Her moans filled the room as she violently shook her body, trying to settle down as another wave crashed over her.

“Okay, okay, okay! I can’t take anymore!” She screamed out before Kyle pulled away with a grin on his face.

Mia popped Shane’s cock from her mouth before climbing on his body to straddle him. She sat up and lined the head of his cock with her pussy. “I was waiting for you to cum before I could do this,” she said to her friend as she sat on his length. “Ohhh, damn…”

Madelyn looked down at Kyle who happened to be stroking his cock while staring at her pussy.

“What are you waiting for?” She asked him before teasing her own clit while looking him right in the eye when he looked up at her. “Aren’t you gonna fuck me?”

Kyle winked at her before shifting closer to her pussy. He kept a firm grip on his shaft before giving her clit a few slaps with it. With a naughty grin, he pushed the head of his cock past her wet barriers and drove deep inside her.

“Ohhh, fuckkk!”

He leaned down to kiss her hard while he drove his cock in and out of her pussy. The sensations from his cock were slightly different than the way Shane felt. Not that either was better, they were just different. But it was clear that both of them knew how to use what they were given.

Madelyn wrapped her legs around his waist and made the attempt to pull him deeper in her cunt. She did her best to match him thrust for thrust. With her legs locked around his ass, she was able to gain enough leverage to lift her hips as his own came down. She loved being fucked from this position. It was a guaranteed way to make her cum.

He increased his speed and intensity while she rode out every motion that his body was causing while he fucked her hard. Every thrust drove her closer and closer to coating his cock with her love juice.

Mia was still bouncing up and down on Shane’s cock, her moans rippling through the air, as she rode him, her hands kept lingering around her nipples and she would occasionally take one, pinch and pull on it, before moving to the next one. She repeated these actions while she fucked herself to an orgasm.

Shane loved the fact that he and Madelyn were both being fucked. It was almost like this was planned out by Kyle and Mia as a way for them to swap partners without making it any more awkward than it had to be. The slight awkwardness that was felt at first was quickly consumed by the sheer pleasure that all four of them were receiving.

He reached up and began fondling Mia’s breasts while thrusting up into her. She was gradually squeezing his cock tighter and tighter as her orgasm loomed. And the more he played with her breasts, the tighter her pussy became before she finally tensed up and released all over him, her screams almost reaching a deafening pitch. She collapsed on top of him before she began to kiss his neck. He started thrusting up into her tight cunt as hard as he could. His orgasm wasn’t too far off and he was very anxious to fill Madelyn’s roommate with his own seed. Just the thought of having Kyle cum inside Madelyn was almost too much. A few more hard thrusts later, his cum were splashing against the inner walls of Mia’s pussy.

Hearing Mia and Shane cum within a few seconds of each other had Madelyn’s pussy going crazy. Her clit was throbbing, her pussy contracting, as Kyle continued to drive deep and hard. And hearing the mutual orgasm taking place next to her was enough to drive her deep over the edge. Her legs tightened greatly around Kyle’s ass, her pussy squeezing the life out of his cock, her moans turning to screams as she came hard over the dick that was busy inside her. He kept going though, kept fucking her until she was almost senseless. She even had a hard time remembering her own name.

He went on and on for the next ten minutes. He kept pounding away at her tight cunt, delivering a couple more powerful orgasms. And by this time, she had no clue where she was. She was almost on the verge of blacking out and that’s something that has never happened before. Finally he groaned and thrust deep and hard into her cunt and let his load go.

Madelyn lie there in total bliss as she felt Kyle’s cock go limp. She hadn’t cum that hard or that often in a very long time and for once, she was completely satisfied. She was quickly drifting into unconsciousness before Kyle pulled out and got off the bed. He and Mia exited the room before Shane pulled her to him and held her close as they both drifted off to sleep.

To be continued…
Published 
Written by jhmik_88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments