Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Manmoirs: Ms. Opposite - Part 2

"My first threesome: Mo Partners, Mo Problems"

5
0 Comments 0
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I had to somehow sidestep the whole feelings portion of my "relationship" with Kristy. We were friends with benefits, or fuck buddies, or whatever. Nothing further would happen between us. She wasn't happy about that. Someway I convinced her we weren't compatible. We were total opposites in everything. Sometimes that can be a good thing. However, if two people cannot have a united front on any issue then your relationship is fucked. Simple as that.

Once she was over that, we resumed hooking up. We were banging a couple times a week for a stretch of a few months. We even had an intimate New Years Eve where we fucked all afternoon, evening and a couple times the following morning to get the year started proper.

One night I was working until 10pm, and Kristy was out drinking with an old friend. She told me to meet her at The Temple Bar so I could meet her friend Tessa. Tessa was about five feet tall, dark hair with a fucking amazing set of titties.

"Dean do you like Tessa's boobies? She just got implants!" Kristy said.

Well then. That explains it.

We went outside for Kristy to have a smoke. I wasn't a smoker myself but I joined them anyway. I was the sober driver since I came from work. I was glad I stepped out...

"Kristy I'm out of cigarettes. Can you pass me one?"

"Sure. Only if you kiss Dean."

I looked at Kristy, then I looked at Tessa, and I start making out with Tessa while Kristy was looking for her pack of cigarettes. I must admit it was kinda hot kissing the friend of the chick I was fucking.

"You're a really good kisser." Tessa said.

"You're pretty good yourself." I replied.

After some small talk and another drink inside the bar, I drove Tessa home with Kristy in the car rubbing the inside of my leg and caressing my cock off and on. Tessa invited us in for some more drinks.

She pulled out a bottle of Jack Daniels with three shot glasses. These chicks weren't playing around. I handled the shot with ease, and noticed Kristy and Tessa making out after they finished their shot. The kissing was rather intense and very hot. The way they touched one another and the way they stroked their hair was something to see. I had a raging hard-on right then and there.

"Are you going to stand there or will you join us?" Kristy asked. That was the best invitation I had ever received.

I walked toward them as they walked toward Tessa's bedroom. Already Kristy's shirt was off and she turned toward me a gave me an intense kiss on the lips, squeezing me tight in the process. I had a hand on Tessa's breast while I took Kristy's bra off with my other. Tessa took the liberty of unbuckling my belt and unzipping my pants. I pulled her shirt up from the front and she took things from there, showing off her brand new rack.

"I told you he had a thick dick!" Kristy said as they both started giggling.

"Dean, Kristy said I could fuck you."

"Yeah, I said it was ok."

"Well ladies, what are we waiting for?"

For the first time since College, my heart was pounding out of my chest. A threesome was about to happen. If Kristy hadn't orchestrated this I would have never done it.

The clothes were coming off and my hand was rushing toward my rubber. Before I put it on I took my right hand and fingered Kristy's wet pussy, and used my left hand on Tessa's wet pussy. I worked in the inside of their vaginal walls as hard and fast as I could. Tessa then rubbed Kristy's clitoris while I fingered, and that sent her over the edge with an orgasm. Immediately Kristy returned the favor, and Tessa came hard soon thereafter.

I threw on the condom and started inside Tessa. Deep down, I thought the right thing would be to fuck the chick that brought you there. However, I wanted to make sure I was inside Tessa just in-case anything horrible were to happen (if you catch my drift). Thankfully, all was good. Unlike Kristy, Tessa liked getting fucked hard and fast. Kristy sat right on-top of Tessa's face so she could eat her out.

gentle__muse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gentle__muse



"Go harder!" Tessa commanded.

I was pounding her tight, wet snatch and began rubbing her clit with my fingers while I fucked her. Kristy and I would occasionally make out while she sat on Tessa's face getting eaten. Kristy was moaning softly, looking at me with her icy yet sexy eyes.

Tessa was getting louder which meant she was about to cum. She lifted her head from Kristy's vagina and let out a big scream, holding onto Kristy's legs to brace for her orgasm.

"You have no fucking idea how long it's been. That felt so fucking awesome."

I moved to Kristy and began slowly fucking her from behind while she sucked and nibbled on Tessa's breasts, and then vagina. Kristy came about a minute into me penetrating her tighter pussy. Because she came so fast I opted to keep pumping her slowing inside and out. Kristy loved playing with Tessa's new boobs while I gave it to her insides. I squeezed and slapped her ass as much as she'd allow me. She hated the slaps but loved the squeezing. Sensing another orgasm coming on, I reached underneath to play with Kristy's breasts and slightly picked up the pace.

"Oh fuck YEAH!!!"

Kristy's body jerked and twisted a little bit more than the first one. She turned her head to smile and gave me a wink.

Tessa wanted to fuck me again, this time from behind. I grabbed her little, tight ass and started fucking her with some ruthless aggression. In-contrast to Kristy, Tessa loved a hard fucking. I was happy to oblige. I began slapping her ass cheeks so hard they were red by the time Tessa exploded for another orgasm. This one was much bigger than the first one, perhaps because of all the licking Kristy gave her.

Kristy and Tessa then decided to start taking turns riding my cock like a cowgirl, while the other one would kiss my lips. Kristy started off on-top, followed by Tessa, and then Kristy again. It seemed they were taking one minute intervals until Kristy felt too close to another orgasm, so she worked my cock to make it happen. I squeezed her breasts and slightly pinched her nipples to push her over the top. Her nipples were sensitive, and her orgasm was more intense than the earlier ones.

Tessa jumped on my rod and bounced so hard on my cock I thought her new breasts would potentially hit her face and knock her out. As great at her chest looked, she was a hottie that didn't need breast enhancement. Regardless, her big tits bouncing looked pretty sexy. Her pussy road up and down my thick, erect dick just the way I liked it. I was close to cumming hard, and Kristy decided to suck on my chest and nipples while Tessa squeezed my inner thighs. When I shot my load my eyes went WIDE! WOW that orgasm was fucking intense! Spurt after spurt of hot cum shot out of my cock and into the condom. These two girls touched me in the right spots to give me the most mind blowing orgasm I ever felt in my life. I thought my eyes blasted out of my head.

Kristy leaned over to kiss me.

"I hope you liked your Valentine's Day present."

I did. Two hot chicks wanting to bang? Um, yes please!

I drove Kristy home where she decided to blow me before leaving my car. She was, and still is to this very day, the best head I ever had. She did things with her mouth and tongue I didn't think were possible. I could have sex for at least fifteen minutes and longer, yet I'd be lucky to last a minute with her lips wrapped around the head of my dick. She was also the very first girl that could handle the truckload of cum I would shoot out of my balls. She was unreal. Twisty Kristy, a goddess of the mouth. After the blowjob in the car she left and I got home around 3am. Long night, but a memorable one.

We continued to hookup during the spring and summer. At the end of summer we became colleagues thanks to my connections. Part three will detail our final night together and how our lives changed afterward.

Published 
Written by Manmoirs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors