Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Memoirs of a Bisexual: Chapter 8 - Another Chocolate Chip in the Cookie

"Finally, the threesome I've been waiting for!"

17
5 Comments 5
9.7k Views 9.7k
4.9k words 4.9k words
This is a continuation of the series "Memoirs of a Bisexual." I recommend reading chapters 1-7 to familiarize yourself with the characters and timeline.

Chapter 8

Spring Break was upon us and I was temporarily living with Felecia. Something happened with the plumbing in the bathroom of my apartment and the maintenance people had to tear into some walls to fix it. So instead of sharing the other bathroom with my two roommates, Felecia said I could stay with her until everything was fixed. She is the only one living in a three-bedroom apartment.

I wasn't going anywhere for Spring Break because I was saving up for a trip to Spain in the summer. So, I stayed in Athens and got a part time job. Felecia was using the time off school to get caught up. She had some sort of research paper that she was behind on. Anyway, it was shaping up to be one uneventful Spring Break.

Felecia and I were still fucking like rabbits. I had awoken her inner nympho seeing as how I was the first guy to ever fuck her and make her cum. I was beginning to wonder if she forgot all about sex with women. I still had yet to experience a nice threesome with Felecia and another girl. On the other hand, Ididn'twant to push the envelope with Felecia. We had a great friendship and an awesome sex life. Why risk it?

I got off work that Wednesday of Spring Break and walked into her apartment. She was hanging up the phone and had a huge smile on her face. She was excited about something. Before I could ask what was going on, she lit up with excitement. “My childhood friend, Anginette, is coming to visit tomorrow and stay a few days!”

“That’s great!” I exclaimed, “Is she coming from New Orleans?”

“Yes, she’s leaving tomorrow morning and will be here tomorrow night!” Felecia was ecstatic.

“So, she’s coming all the way from New Orleans and she’s only staying a couple of days?” I was puzzled.

“She’s going to some convention in South Carolina that starts Sunday afternoon and she decided to stop and visit on her way. We haven’t seen each other in ages.”

“That’s great!” I exclaimed again

“I know. I can’t wait to see her!” Felecia was glowing.

This made me wonder. OK, so maybe I was being a complete pig and my mind was in the gutter, but my curiosity was getting the best of me. “So, how good of friends are you two?” I said and batted my eye brows at her.

She rolled her eyes and gave a slight smile, “No, nothing like that!” And she slugged me in the arm. “We are childhood friends. We'veknown each other since we were five years old. We met in Kindergarten and have been best friends ever since. We went to High School together and started college together.” Felecia explained.

She saw the look of confusion on my face when she mentioned that they went to college together. “We started college together. We were both Eighteen and it was the logical next step. We were roommates in a dorm for a semester then I just realized that college was not for me. Not at that time, anyway. So I dropped out. Anginette was ambitious and very determined. She ended up graduating and become a Tax Attorney. She started her career and is doing very well for herself. Life just happens and people don’t get to see each other as often.”

I laughed, “Wow, a convention full of Tax Attorneys. That’s going to be one hell of a party!”

Felecia gave a laugh.

Still being a pig, I pressed on, “So, with your attraction to girls and growing up as a young teenager then a young woman, you mean to tell me that nothing ever happened sexually between you two?”

Felecia rolled her eyes at me, smiled then immediately looked down at the floor. That’s when I knew something was up. “OK, let’s hear it!” I demanded.

“It’s not what you think, seriously.” She tried to explain.

I just motioned to her to spill it.

“It was a disaster, actually.” She said, “We were in college and I came back to the dorm one night after hanging out with some guy friends of mine. We had been drinking and I was buzzed. Anginette had just finished studying and had changed into a cute little night gown and I got turned on. So I made a move on her and she was mortified. Wedidn'tspeak for about a week. It sucked. She realized my sexual preference and shedidn'tagree with it. After I dropped out, we stilldidn'tspeak for quite some time. But eventually we reconciled, but she never mentioned me being into girls.”

“Wow, I’m sorry to hear about that.” I said starting to feel like shit that I pried so much.

“No big deal.” She said. “See, Anginette has always been sort of a prude, very straight-laced and not too extravagant in anything. I was a prude too, growing up. But I grew out of it. Anginette never really did. So, if you were thinking that something might happen between the three of us, you are dead wrong. Besides, shewouldn'tdo anything with you, anyway. No offense.”

I was taken aback by that. “What do you mean by that” I asked.

“Relax,” Felecia smiled. “You are white. That’s why. Look, Anginette is not racist, but she has never dated out of her race. All the men she has dated have been black. All her friends have been black. Anginette is a very proud black woman. She donates to black organizations. She’s a member of the NAACP, she’s just very into being black.”

“Oh.” I said and walked into the kitchen to get a beer feeling a little disappointed.

Anginette arrived Thursday afternoon around 4pm. I was getting ready to leave for work when she arrived. She was smoking hot! She was about 5’8” with long black hair. Nice big D-Cup tits. She was wearing a skirt and heels. She wasn’t as tone as Felecia, but I could tell that she worked out and her body had some nice curves. She reminded me of Robin Givens in the movie “Boomerang.” Felecia introduced me and stated that I was “temporarily” staying with her while my apartment was getting repaired. I didn’t have time to stay and chat before I had to leave for work.

I had to work the closing shift so I didn’t get back to Felecia’s apartment until about 2am. The apartment was dark and it appeared that the girls were asleep. Anginette was staying in the room next to Felecia’s and mine was on the opposite side of the apartment. However, I peeked around the corner to see if they were truly in bed. Anginette’s door was closed but Felecia’s was open. Felecia was awake and whispered for me to come to her room. I went into her room, which was dark. Felecia wanted to fuck, which was fine with me. I took off my clothes and crawled into bed next to her. Felecia grabbed my cock and was stroking it to get me hard. She flipped me on my back and mounted me. She rode me until she got herself off. I pulled her down, flipped her over and propped her up on her knees. I fucked her from behind until I pumped her pussy full of cum. It was a nice quick fuck to end the night. I lay beside her on the bed for a few minutes then she excused herself to the bathroom. When she came back she had a big smile on her face. Felecia crawled back in bed. “I think we may have been a bit too loud.” She said.

“Did Anginette hear us?” I asked surprisingly.

“I think so.” She snickered. “When I went to the bathroom, I noticed that her door was cracked. When I came out, I heard a whimpering noise. I peeked into her room to see if she was alright. I saw her hand moving up and down under the covers near her crotch. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning.”

“She was masturbating?” I asked with a smile.

“Yeah, she was rubbing her pussy and getting off!” Felecia exclaimed.

“Well, I’m glad we can invoke those kinds of feelings within her.” was all I said as I got out of bed. I put on my boxers and went to my room and fell asleep.

The next morning I couldn’t stick around to hang with the girls because I had a few errands to run before having to be at work at 2pm. Since I worked a day shift, that gave me the evening to join Felecia and Anginette.

I got back to the apartment around 8pm, took a shower and put on some clean clothes. Felecia and Anginette just wanted to go out to dinner then return to the apartment for a few drinks and have a low key evening. Anginette was leaving the next day to head up to South Carolina so she didn’t want to be out hitting the clubs until the early hours of the morning. I was fine with whatever they wanted to do. So we went out and had a nice dinner and returned to the apartment. Anginette was really nice but Felecia was right. She was very conservative and tightly wound. We got back to the apartment and everyone immediately went to change into some comfortable clothes. I changed into a t-shirt and some gym shorts. Felecia and Anginette both had on T-shirts and what seemed to be loose fitting sweat pants that had been cutoff into shorts. The legs were cutoff extremely high up the thighs. Obviously this was workout apparel but I didn’t care. Both of them looked smokin’ hot. Felecia and I grabbed a few beers and Anginette opened a bottle of wine. I pulled out the bottle of tequila and poured me and Felecia a shot. I looked at Anginette, “Would you like one?” I offered.

Felecia was shaking her head and gave me a look as if I was stupid for even asking her.

“Sure.” Anginette said.

Felecia had a look of surprise on her face. So the three of us did tequila shots. About an hour or two passed and we talked and laughed and did the occasional shot. I was feeling pretty good, so I know that Anginette had to be buzzed.

“So…”she looked at me and Felecia. “Y’all are good friends who like to hang out.”

“Um, yes.” I said wondering where she was going with this.

“And you like to fuck too, huh?” Anginette stated with a smile.

That took me by surprise. “Excuse me?” I asked trying to play dumb.

“Look I’m not deaf.” Anginette said, “I heard you two last night.”

“Yes, and you liked it!” Felecia teased.

“What?” Anginette was taken by surprise.

“I peeked into your room to see if you were ok when I heard you whimpering. To my surprise, I saw you playing with yourself. So don’t act like we didn’t turn you on.” Felecia said smiling.

Anginette had a look of surprise and embarrassment on her face. She looked at Felecia,”So when did you start fucking guys? Better yet, white guys?”

“Well, recently I’ve learned to relax more, not to be so judgmental and try new things. If I tried something that I didn’t like, I just wouldn’t do it again.” Then she shot me a wink, “But so far I haven’t tried anything that I didn’t like”

I suddenly felt extremely turned on. I was sitting on the couch next to Felecia and Anginette calmly walked over to the table where the tequila was and poured herself a shot. Anginette threw back the tequila shot and stood there with her eyes closed. She took a few deep breaths. She opened her eyes and stared at Felecia. Anginette said calmly, “I’ve always been jealous of you.”

“What?” Felecia exclaimed.

“I have always been jealous of you. You are so hot. You always got along with the hot guys, but never wanted them. You have an awesome body and you are so carefree. I’ve always wanted to be like you.”

“But you just need to relax...” Felecia said quietly.

Anginette just smiled at Felecia and there was a semi-long pause when no one said anything.

“So what do you want to do?” Felecia asked, breaking the silence.

Anginette walked towards Felecia who was still sitting next to me on the couch. “I’ve always wanted to caress your breasts. I would see them when we would change clothes in the locker room at school or in our dorm room and I’ve always wanted to touch them.”

Felecia lifted her t-shirt over her tits and rested it above them exposing what I thought were a perfect set of tits. Her dark brown tits were smooth and her black nipples were hard as a rock. Then my cock stiffened immediately. Of all the fucking that Felecia and I did, she always had a shirt on. So, this was my first time getting a good look at her perfectly round tits. Felecia took Anginette’s hand and placed it on one of her tits. Anginette let out a gasp. I could tell she was so turned on by this. Anginette grabbed both of Felecia’s tits and was caressing them. Felecia was still on the couch next to me but now propped up on her knees facing away from me. Anginette was on the couch in front of Felecia on her knees, as well. She rubbed Felecia’s tits for a while. After a moment, Felecia slid her hand up the leg of Anginette’s shorts and touched her pussy. Anginette let out a slight moan and looked at Felecia with surprise. “You’re all wet.” Felecia cooed to Anginette.

Anginette closed her eyes as Felecia kept rubbing her pussy. She was rocking back and forth over Felecia’s hand and was panting slightly as Felecia continued playing with her pussy. The Felecia took one of Angintess’s hands from her tits and slit it down the front of her shorts and placed it on her pussy.

SxyVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SxyVivian

Anginette opened her eyes in surprise and saw that she was rubbing Felecia’s tit with one hand and Felecia’s pussy with the other. Anginette started breathing faster and I guess Felecia knew she was about to cum so she increased her pace on Anginette’s pussy. Anginette was grinding her hips against Felecia’s hand and her moaning was getting louder and louder. “Oh Yeah” Felecia encouraged as she was frantically rubbing Anginette’s pussy, “Cum, Baby, Cum!”

Anginette had taken her hands off of Feleicia and had them up her shirt rubbing her own huge tits as Felecia worked her pussy. Then I could tell that Anginette was about to explode. She jerked her t-shirt off over her head exposing her colossal tits. She kept rubbing them franticly as Felecia was stroking her pussy. “Oh Yeah, Angie, cum all over my hand! Ohh, that’s it!”

Anginette came really hard. Her orgasm was winding down as Felecia took her middle finger and stuck it in Anginette’s mouth. Anginette sucked it hungrily. “You like tasting your pussy?” Felecia taunted as Anginette continued sucking her finger.

Felecia turned around to look at me and saw that I was on my knees and had one hand in my gym shorts stroking my cock.

“You liked that, didn’t you?” Felecia asked teasingly.

I loved it when Felecia talked dirty. It’s like she was taunting me in such a dirty way. My cock was begging for some attention. “Are you going to let me in on this action?” I asked Felecia.

“I don’t know. Let’s see what Anginette wants to do.” Felecia said as she gave me a slight smile and a wink. She turned to Anginette, “Do you want to see his white cock” she asked her.

Anginette nodded slightly and her eyes bulging with excitement. Felecia slid to the floor still on her knees. I was on still on my knees on the couch with Anginette. Felecia slid my shorts down as my rock hard cock sprung free. Felecia grabbed it and stroked it a few times, and then she took my dick into her mouth. I knew that Felecia was doing this for my benefit since the only other time she sucked my cock was when she lost a bet. She was also trying to keep Anginette worked up. Anginette looked in amazement as Felecia took my entire length in her mouth and sucked me as her hand stroked me at the same time. The Felecia pulled my cock from her mouth. Displayed it for Anginette and then said, “Come have a taste of this.” as she continued stroking me.

“I guess I’m breaking all the rules tonight.” Anginette said as she approached me. She sat on the couch and leaned back. I was still on my knees as Anginette took my dick in her hand. I leaned in towards her mouth. She put her lips around the head of my dick and took me in slowly. She almost seemed like shedidn'tknow what to do, but ended up taking me all the way in. She was taking small strokes on my cock pulling it in and out. It felt so great. Then she started sucking harder as she sped up her pace. Then she let out a slight moan and a gasp. But shedidn'tstop sucking me. I looked over to see that Felecia had removed Anginette’s shorts and had her legs spread exposing Anginette’s nicely groomed mound. Felecia spread Anginette’s lips with her fingers to show the nice fluorescent pink of her pussy. Felecia looked up at me, “I just love the way her pink pussy shines against her black lips!”

“Why do you think I love eating your pussy so much?” I replied.

Felecia smiled back at me, then started flicking Anginette’s clit with her tongue. Anginette started whimpering slightly butdidn'tstop sucking me. In fact, it made her suck me faster. I looked back at Felecia and she was licking Anginette’s pussy as she had her lips spread wide. Felecia was a pro. Watching her eat pussy was such a turn on that I knew Iwouldn'tlast much longer. Then Anginette released my cock from her mouth. “Oh Fuck, Baby!” she squealed as she put one hand on the back of Felecia’s head while she ground her hips into Felecia’s mouth. Felecia knew she was about to make Anginette cum again, so she stopped eating her. Anginette looked at Felecia with confusion as to why she stopped. Felecia just said to her, “I want to watch him fuck you! I want to get off seeing you getting fucked really hard.”

Anginette seemed dumbfounded, but Felecia stood up and turned Anginette to the side and laid her down on the couch on her back. Still on my knees, I positioned myself in front of Anginette. Anginette spread her legs giving me full access to her dripping pussy. I slid my cock in her pussy and she gave out a slight moan. Her pussy was hot and so wet and ready to be fucked. So I started off slowly, sliding my cock in and out of her hot box. Anginette was getting into it as she rocked her hips in time with my pace. Felecia watched for a minute while she rubbed her own pussy. Then Felecia got up on the couch and hovered her pussy above Anginette’s head as she faced me. She looked down at Anginette, “Now I want you to lick my pussy.” She said.

Anginette was a little startled, “I don’t know.I'venever done that before.”

But Felecia was not asking her. Shedidn'targue, she just lowered her pussy onto Anginette’s mouth and Anginette started licking her almost instinctively. “Ooh that’s it…” Felecia cooed as she ground her hips over Anginette’s face.

I kept my pace at fucking her. Felecia and I were staring at each other. Felecia was watching me fuck. “How’s that pussy feel?” she asked.

“Oh, it’s nice!” I said being so turned on by the conversation as we were in this erotic threesome. “Her pussy is so tight. I feel it constricting my cock.”

“I like watching your white dick slide in and out of her black pussy.” She said as she stared as I fucked Anginette.

I slowed my pace and leaned back a bit to give Felecia a better view of my dick parting Anginette’s pussy lips as I fucked her hot hole.

“That’s so hot!” Felecia moaned as Anginette continued eating her pussy.

“How’s she doing?” I asked staring at Anginette lapping at Felecia’s pussy.

“She’s getting the hang of it” Felecia said as she reached down with one hand and spread her pussy lips giving Anginette’s flicking tongue more access. “That’s it, Girl. That feels so good.” Felecia cooed.

I sped up my pace on Anginette’s pussy. I was now slamming my cock in her and my balls slapping against her echoed the room. Anginette was moaning and squealing so hard as I fucked her, Felecia removed her pussy from atop Anginette’s mouth. She started rubbing and massaging Anginette’s tits. She would lean down and suck on one of her nipples for a few seconds, teasing it with her tongue. Felecia was getting off on me pounding Anginette. Felecia looked back at me, “Don’t you just love these huge tits?” she asked as she continued to play with them.

“I like YOUR tits!” I said.

Felecia looked at me with surprise and she got back up on her knees, hovering above Anginette’s face again.

“You mean these?” she smiled as she lifted her shirt again as it rested above her black perky tits.

Still pounding on Anginette’s pussy, I leaned in and started sucking on one of Felecia’s nipples. Felecia let out a moan and she reached down started playing with her pussy. “Oh my pussy is so wet!” she moaned as she played with herself. I could tell that all the excitement was getting to her when I could sense her orgasm starting to build. I backed off her tit and watched her rub her pussy. Anginette was looking up staring at Felecia too, as Felecia started to moan louder. “Oh shit!” Felecia said as she started to cum “Oh Fuck, Oh Yes!” Felecia was rubbing her pussy faster.

This turned me on so much, watching Felecia cum, I was fucking Anginette as hard as I could. Now I could feel Anginette start to get excited. I kept fucking as Felecia exploded over Anginette. Anginette was bucking her hips as she started to cum. “Oh fuck me! Fuck me! Don’t stop” Anginette screamed as she came all over my dick. Her pussy was squeezing my dick as I continued fucking her.

Felecia lowered her pussy onto Anginette’s mouth again. This time Anginette raised her head to meet it and started licking hungrily as she continued to cum. Felecia was grinding her pussy into Anginette’s mouth. “Oh Yeah! Oh Fuck! She’s going to make me do it again!” Felecia squealed as she started to cum again.

This was too much for me to handle. As I watched Felecia cum again, I felt my orgasm building. I fucked Anginette harder and harder then pulled out my dick as I erupted all over Anginette’s stomach and tits. I must have shot a quart of cum out of my dick. “Oh that’s so hot watching you shoot your load.” Felecia whimpered as her orgasm was winding down.

I fell back on the couch and Felecia pulled herself off of Anginette. Anginette just lay motionless on the couch. Her legs still spread and her pussy dripping cum. We all were catching our breath. Then Felecia looked at me and gave a slight smile, “I want some cock now.”

“Well how about the 2 of you help me out.” I said looking down at my dick.

I sat back on the couch and spread my legs. Felecia and Anginette dropped to the floor on their knees. Felecia grabbed my dick and started stroking it, while Anginette rubbed my balls. This was nice. Then Felecia took my dick in her mouth and started sucking. Anginette watched for a while then grabbed my dick. Felecia let her suck my dick while she watched. They both took turns sucking me until I was hard again.

Then I laid on my side and motioned for Felecia to come lay next to me. We were in a spooning position facing outward from the couch. I lifted one of Felecia’s legs giving my dick access to her pussy. I slid my cock in her already dripping hole. Felecia gasped as I sunk my cock in her balls deep. Anginette sat back on the floor watching us. “Oh yeah, girl, I want to see you get fucked hard!” she said to Felecia as she rubbed her pussy while she watched.

I pulled Felecia’s leg up giving Anginette a better view of my cock fucking her best friend’s pussy. I started slamming my cock into Felecia. “Oh fuck, yeah! Give it to me!” Felecia screamed. “Oh Yes, I love your cock. Fuck me! Fuck me, that’s it.”

Felecia was moaning louder and louder as I began to feel her cum. “Don’t stop! Harder! Harder!” Felecia was screaming as I was fucking her for all I was worth. Then I felt her pussy cream all over my dick. I slowed down my pace, still sliding my dick in and out of her dripping box. Felecia caught her breath. She looked at Anginette, “Did you like watching that?” She asked.

Anginette was still rubbing her pussy. “Damn, girl, that was hot!”

The Felecia looked back at me. “Now I want to try something new.” She said, “I want you to fuck me in the ass.”

“You what?” I asked, stunned at what I just heard.

“Ever since you finger fucked my ass that time I was riding you,I'vebeen teasing my asshole with my vibrator. It feels so good, but now I want to feel a real dick inside of it.” She explained.

Anginette came closer to us. “I want to see this.” She said with excitement.

Felecia’s pussy was still dripping with her juices, which I used as a lube. I pulled my dick out of her pussy and placed the head up against her asshole and teased it getting Felecia worked up. Felecia pushed her hips back creating pressure against my dick. Then the head penetrated her ass and my dick slid in a few inches. Felecia gasped as she tensed up, squeezing my cock. She let out a small moan and she relaxed allowing my cock to slowly slide in further until I was all the way in.

“Ooh Girl, take that cock!” Anginette said with amazement.

“Come closer and play with her pussy.” I instructed as I slowly fucked Felecia’s ass.

Felecia’s moans slowly went from discomfort to pleasure as Anginette played with her pussy and I kept fucking. Felecia’s ass felt incredible, so tight! The more Felecia relaxed, the more I could increase my pace until I was fucking her ass with same stride as I fuck her pussy. Felecia was going crazy. “Oh fuck my tight ass!” she was cooing, “Oh, fuck that feels awesome!”

As I was thrusting in and out of Felecia’s ass, I looked down to see that Anginette had lowered her head and was licking Felecia’s pussy! Felecia could barely contain herself. Itwasn'ttoo much longer before Felecia was screaming, “Oh, I’m going to cum!” Anginette raised her head and began massaging Felecia’s clit.

“I’m cumming! Oh yes, I’m cumming!” Felecia was screaming.

As her pussy erupted with her juices, her ass constricted my cock to the point of no return. Her asshole tightening and releasing my cock sent me over the edge and I was starting to cum. I pulled my cock out of her ass at the last minute, then exploded all over Felecia’s pussy! I slid my dick inside Felecia’s pussy to catch the end of her orgasm. As our climax subsided, I kept my cock inside Felecia’s pussy, which was still hot and incredibly wet.

Anginette was staring in amazement. Her hand still rubbing her own pussy. “That was wild!” she exclaimed.

Yes, it was. Anginettewasn'tthe only one that did something new that night. She left early the next morning on her way to South Carolina. I thought she would stop by on her way back home to New Orleans, but shedidn't. I’m not sure why. In fact, I never saw Anginette again. On occasion I would ask Felecia how she was doing and Felecia would say, “She’s doing fine.”

And that would be the end of it.

To Be Continued. . .


Published 
Written by Avery420
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments