Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mrs. Claus Has Her Yearly Gangbang

40
31 Comments 31
19.6k Views 19.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Holiday Hijinks
It’s Christmas Eve in Christmas Town. The elves are busy getting Santa’s magical sleigh packed with toys for all the good children around the world. Rumor has it Santa traded his sleigh in for a Lamborghini with all the latest bells and whistles.

With his new set of wheels, he’d be able to make his deliveries in a shorter amount of time. Rudolph had sprained his leg and some of the other reindeer went on strike. Santa had read that the latest edition of the new Lamborghini was packed with all kinds of magical buttons and rocket fuel. He thought the rocket fuel would come in handy.

I know you probably thought that Santa Claus was not real. Most people think that it’s just folklore. Santa is real and has a whole staff of elves. They live in a town called Christmas town which is in the North Pole. Christmas town is like a ghost town after the big day. Santa gives all his elves three months off and he and Mrs. Claus go on vacation. He usually takes her to an all-inclusive club in the islands.

Mrs. Claus and the elves got Santa’s vehicle packed up and ready to go. They said their goodbyes and Santa left for his busy night. After about thirty minutes, Mrs. Claus got ready for her annual gang-bang party with the elves of Christmas town. Mrs. Claus was a very nasty lady. She acted wild and crazy when her husband was delivering toys.

Santa and Mrs. Claus still after all these years still enjoy sex. Mrs. Claus would like her husband to have it with her a little more, however, he’s just so busy during the year. There’s only so much time to make the toys and check all the naughty and nice lists. Santa will at least please Mrs. Claus orally most days. They have non-stop sex on their three-month vacation he takes her on every year. Mrs. Claus has talked about having an “open marriage.” Santa said he’d think about it but still hasn’t given her his decision either way.

A few days before the big night, Mrs. Claus sips on her eggnog while getting herself ready for the big day. She loves having her gangbang extravaganza every year.

Now, the thing is, elves have small cocks. They’re about the size of a candy cane. Nobody has ever made Mrs. Claus come. None of the elves have ever got the big bonus that she has promised them. Santa gives each of them a nice sized bonus each year, but Mrs. Claus offers five hundred additional dollars to the lucky elves that make her cum. This has never happened yet after all these years.

Herbie one of Santa’s best elves had a little too much peppermint schnapps and was running his mouth telling one of the newer elves about what a slut Mrs. Claus was. He had no idea that Santa himself was in the inn. Santa made Herbie tell him all about the naughtiness that his wife did every year behind Santa’s back. Santa knew his wife wanted an “open marriage,” but still didn’t give his decision about the matter.

Santa is a magical guy. He wanted to get back at his wife. He walked outside and grabbed a small pile of snow and made a snowball in his hand. He waved his hand over the snowball and said a few magical words. He cast a spell on his elves.

He made all the elves cocks as big and thick as kielbasa sausages. His wife was going to get a shock of her life. The little elves were going to make his wife into a cum slut. She was going to finally get her wish. They were going to fuck her silly until she saw sugar plum fairies dancing through her head.

She was also going to have to pay up and pay the elves the big bonuses she had promised them. She would need to tell her husband about all the money she was going to need to borrow. That’s how Santa would catch her in her naughty little lie. Santa would then give her a spanking and punish her because she would now be a bad girl. Her name would shoot to the top of the naughty list. Did you know there was a naughty list for adults?

**

“Have a great night, dear. See you when you get back. Don’t eat too many cookies. You’ll have to work them off on vacation.”

“See you later! I hope you have a good night too. I have a little surprise for you.”

“A surprise. What is it? I love surprises.”

“You’ll find out at your party.”

“Party? What party?”

“You know what party. The party with your elves!”

Mrs. Claus started to panic and was worried that her husband would be mad. He just giggled and walked out.

"Enjoy dear!”

Mrs. Claus had no idea what he meant about a surprise. She hurried upstairs to her bedroom and changed into her Christmas lingerie. She put on her red and white bra with fur trim, white thong, white thigh highs, and her red heels. She put on her diamond tiara and waited downstairs for her guests to arrive. She grabbed some of her eggnog that she had poured rum into and continued to wait. 

The doorbell rang and Herbie and his elf friends entered the room.

“Cathy, you look marvelous. We can’t wait to get started.”

“Come in, fellas. I’ve been waiting for you.”

Herbie and ten of his elf friends walked into the room. Cathy put on some Christmas music and lit a log in the fireplace. She went into the kitchen and grabbed some eggnog and Christmas cookies. The little men waited for her patiently.

Cathy brought out all the snacks and drinks and got comfortable on the couch.

milfmolly05
Online Now!
Lush Cams
milfmolly05

The elves all started to undress and that’s when Cathy got a shock of a lifetime. All the elves had enormous cocks now. That must have been the surprise that her husband had for her.

“Wow! Look at you guys. You’re all enormous.”

“Santa cast a spell on us. He said he wanted you to get fucked like the naughty little slut you are. He said to treat you like a cum slut. Now get down on your knees and suck us off!”

Cathy got down on her knees and wrapped her mouth around the first cock. She bobbed up and down and sucked and slurped on his big rod. She stroked two of the other elves while she bobbed up and down on his big shaft.

She went down the line and gave each elf a nice cock sucking. They all fucked her mouth hard. They were pumping their hips while she sucked and slurped on each cock. Her eyes were watering while the spit oozed down the corners of her mouth. The elves were enjoying their blow jobs. Cathy loved their cocks.

Next, the elves helped her off with her lingerie and took Mrs. Claus up to her bedroom. Cathy Claus spread her legs and the little dirty elves all got in a line and licked her until she came over their lips and tongues. They moved their tongues up and down her pussy lips. They played with her clitoris and tongue fucked her hard and fast. She moaned and came with each little elf.

Herbie got on his back and Cathy Claus eased down on his big cock. She moved her hips and fucked the elf. He played with her big jugs while another elf spat on his fingers and entered her asshole. He held her hips and rammed his huge cock up her tight asshole.

Another elf stood next to the bed and put his cock into her mouth. She sucked him while she was getting fucked in her vagina and asshole.

She did this with each grouping of elves. She’d have a cock in all her holes and her mouth. They all would fuck her until she came and then they would come inside of her. Then, the next group of elves would do the same thing to her. She was fucked in every hole multiple times that evening. She was dripping with cum. They made Mrs. Claus into the filthy cum slut she was.

They used her body all evening. Finally, they were all going to get paid. At the end of the night, Mrs. Claus could barely walk. She had fucked and sucked so many times that night she had lost count. She had so many orgasms and knew that she needed to pay the little elves. She would pay them the next day after getting the money from Santa.

“Thanks boys for the great night. I’ll pay you tomorrow. I’ve never cum so much in my life. Thank you.”

The elves all got dressed and left her house. They knew Santa would be back soon. They didn’t want to be there when she would have to tell him about all the money she needed to pay them.

**

Cathy Claus took a shower and went back into the kitchen for some more eggnog. She heard the door open and Santa walked into the house. He looked tired.

“You’re back already?”

“The new car really made the deliveries fast this year.”

“So, how are you? Did you have a good gang-bang?”

“I feel terrible. I know you said you wanted to think about an open marriage. I guess I just got a little greedy. I get so lonely throughout the year and really like to get fucked good.”

“I thought you said that their cocks were too small to satisfy you. That’s why I made them bigger. Did my little cum slut enjoy herself? I do think though you’ve been very bad.”

“The cocks were great. Although, I can barely walk now. I do owe them lots of money. Each one needs five hundred dollars.”

“Wow. That’s a lot of money. You’ve been a very bad girl. Santa thinks a few spankings might help you to be a better girl.”

“I can barely move. Could you think of something else? I don’t think I could bend over.”

“There is something I’d like you to do. Something that you’d never do before.”

“Anything, but a spanking.”

Santa went and opened the door. Lucy the elf walked into the house. She was a newer elf. She had a nice body and great tits. They looked like they were shaped like Christmas trees, but very big.

“I’d like you and Lucy to make love.”

“I can’t do any more sex tonight. My body has been used up so many times.”

“I want to see you and Lucy fuck. It’s the least you could do.”

“Okay. Come on Lucy, let’s go upstairs.”

Santa followed his wife and the slutty elf up the stairs. He took off his clothes and sat on the chair. Lucy helped his wife off with her clothes and then took hers off as well. Lucy played with Cathy’s breasts and suckled on her nipples. She opened her legs and licked her into moaning orgasms. Santa played with his cock and watched the little elf tongue fuck his used and abused wife.

Lucy rubbed her pussy up against Cathy Claus's cunt. Santa was stroking his cock fast. He was very turned on.

“Lucy get over here and ride me! I want to fuck you now!”

Lucy walked over to Santa’s chair and climbed up on Santa’s cock. She rode him fast while Santa bucked up into her tiny cunt. His wife just watched and didn’t say a thing. I guess she owed him that. Santa fucked the elf hard and fast and came inside of her pussy.

“No more talk about open marriages!”

“Agreed.”

“No more cheating, Mrs. Claus.”

“Okay.”

Santa sent Lucy home and he and his wife went to bed. They slept for the next few days.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments