Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New In Town

"The proper way to welcome a new neighbor..."

11
2 Comments 2
8.8k Views 8.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words
My first story ever! Comments are appreciated :)

It was a Thursday in late August, and the moving truck had arrived at our new home. I could not believe it; Junior year and I had to switch schools. I stood there in my summer cotton dress with my arms crossed watching the movers struggle to lift our antique chesterfield and mom holding her breath trying not to have a panic attack.

"Careful with that, gentlemen. It is very expensive."

I let out a groan as I walk over to my frightened mother. 

"Mom. This is so unfair. I had to leave the cheer squad and all of my friends to come here? Are there even any teenagers my age? All I see are, well, old people."

"Brit, you never had a problem fitting in. You are intelligent, beautiful and charismatic. You have a way of always getting what you want, it runs in the family. You have nothing to worry about...Careful, boys!!"

She paused and jumped back into harassing the movers.

She was right. I always had a way of getting what I wanted. All I ever had to do was smile sweetly, look up with my big, green eyes and flip my long, shiny brown hair. I would be lying if I said that half of the reason I got co-captain of the cheer squad wasn't because I looked the part of a cheerleader. I definitely had the skills, but I also have that perfectly toned and tight body. For being a small girl at only five foot three, I had these large perky breasts that often got guys' attention, especially when I jumped up and down.

Even though I like the attention I get from guys, very few know that I have never gone all the way with a guy. I have come close with a few, but for some reason everyone at my old school thought I was a huge slut. Later I came to find out that I really am... and that's when I met Zach.

Zach is the new neighbor. He goes to a nearby college, but is living at home for the summer. The first time we met was that day. He came out of his house offering my mom and dad help with the moving. That is when my mom took it upon herself to introduce us. I saw them talking for a minute, then I saw her point at me. My face turned beet red; I could only imagine what my mom was telling him.

I mean he was really cute. He is about six foot one, and has these big brown eyes and light brown hair. You could tell that he works out frequently, and he has slightly scruffy yet clean shaven beard. From his looks alone you can tell he is a typical college boy. He began to walk over to me as I stood there frozen. For once I actually felt scared talking to a boy. My sudden charm and flirty nature was nonexistent.

"Hey, I'm Zach. You must be the new girl in the neighborhood..."

"I, uh, ya I am," I giggled nervously.

"Sweet. I know the town seems kinda lame at first, but there really are some cool people around here." He pauses, takes a look at me and smiles. "Actually, why don't you come to a party my friend is having tomorrow night. I can give you a ride there if you'd like."

"Uh. Sure, sounds fun. I'll have to check with my parents."

"Great, you do that. Then if you can go, wanna get picked up about around ten?"

"Sure, sounds great."

He smiles at me again.

"Great, here's my number. Let me know." 

He gives me his number and is on his way. Ask my parents? Could I be any more lame? Oh well, all that matters is that I finally will be making new friends. Maybe this move won't be so bad...

Friday night comes along and I'm in my room getting ready for the big night. After changing about a million times I stare at myself through my body-length mirror. The sheer crop top I was wearing was just small enough to show both my tiny mid-drift as well as some cleavage. The short skirt I was wearing barely covered my tiny ass. After a squirt of perfume and a quick touch up I was finally ready; I looked hot. There was no way he would think I was just a lame senior high school girl tonight.

Ten pm rolled around and he was here to pick me up. Surprisingly, my mom let me go out tonight as long as I was back before 1am. I slipped on my favorite pair of high heels and headed out the door.

"Get in," he said from out of the window.

He looked so amazing, I almost lost it. I slowly got in his car. I couldn't help but notice he had his eyes on me every second of it, including my skirt which opened up revealing my little pink thong by accident. My face turned red, but he smiled at me and told me I looked amazing tonight.

When we arrived he introduced me to a few people, including two of his friends Aaron and Greg.

ShirleyTaylor1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShirleyTaylor1

Aaron was taller and had blond hair with big blue eyes. Greg was shorter but was built bigger with dark, wavy hair and brown eyes. You could tell both guys use to be athletes. While I was talking with Aaron and Greg, Zach came back and handed me a cup. I didn't bother asking what it was because I didn't want to be uncool so I drank it anyway. After a few cups and a little socializing a popular song comes on and we started to dance. Zach playfully grabbed my waist and pulled me into him.

He smiled at me with that beautiful smile and moves me around. His hands began to wander underneath my skirt and I feel this overwhelmingly uncomfortable feeling of worry and pushed his hands away, but he put it right back underneath my skirt. Then he slides a couple fingers inside my panties and begins to rub my pussy and instead of pushing his hands away again I let out a moan.

I usually don't hook up with guys I barely know but his eyes seem so trusting, and he is gorgeous. A little finger play is harmless, I have nothing to worry about. He stops and takes my cup and brings it back refilled a second later. He hands me the drink then starts grinding on me again only this time I could feel the outline of his swollen cock in his shorts.

"I want to fuck you," he whispered in my ear as I raised my cup to my mouth

I was so shocked I nearly choked.

"Can I be honest? I've never fucked anyone before," I slurred.

I giggled as he took my hand and led me to a bedroom upstairs.

We stumbled into a dark room and he threw me onto the bed and began to rip off my clothes. Next thing I knew I felt a warm tongue on my wet pussy. He licked my hole while sticking a finger in it and I cried with pleasure. 

"Fuck, yeah, oooh please," I moaned, and right before I could cum he stopped and I heard him unzip his pants.

He grabbed my head and shoved his cock in my mouth before I was ready. I thought I was good at sucking dick but his cock was too big to fit it all in. That didn't matter to him though because he pushed my head so far down his cock he made me gag a little.

"I could shoot a load in your mouth right now, but I'd rather be the one tonight to get first dibs on this pussy."

"First dibs?"

What was he talking about?

He gave me a playful push back and took off the rest of his clothes. His hard member was teasing the outside of my soaking pussy and then he entered me slowly. I let out a cry as he got deeper. It hurt at first as he broke the seal but then it started to feel good with my pussy lips around his cock. He pumped deeper and deeper inside me, then he started to fuck me harder until he nearly had us hitting against the wall.

"You try to act innocent but you're nothing but a dirty slut," he grunted. "Dirty sluts get fucked."

"Yes they do, fuck me, fuck.. ohoo..." I cried as I came and it dripped down his cock and in between my legs.

A few seconds later he pulled my legs up, and pinned them back, and then I began to feel a warm feeling inside me as his cock spasmed and he shot a load in my pussy.

As we both caught out breath he smiled at me again.

"Okay have at it."

What was going on? It was still almost pitch black in the room but I could hear voices. Two of them were Aaron and Greg, and the third I did not recognize. I was apprehensive at first but then something came over me and I suddenly wanted to get fucked by all of them.

Aaron grabbed my ass and began to plow my pussy from behind while mystery guy shoved his cock in my mouth. Greg had the biggest cock of them all. I found that out when he wrapped my hand around it. It was the fattest one I had ever felt. Soon mystery guy pushed my head down on his cock allowing his semen to drip down my throat without allowing me to taste it first.

"I'm going to need more than this," Greg said as he waved his cock in front of me.

So naturally I began to suck Greg as I felt a few last pumps from Aaron followed by his hot cum squirting inside me. There I was left with Greg to finish and seconds later he pulled out of my mouth and came on my face and tits. I could barely open my eyes because of the shower of cum on my face. I didn't even notice Zach was in the room watching the whole time because he began to laugh and high five the other guys.

Before he left the room he looked at me, smiled, and said, "Welcome to the neighborhood."

Published 
Written by Bemylover09
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments