Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New World 15

"The party continues and an old friend returns."

8
2 Comments 2
8.3k Views 8.3k
9.6k words 9.6k words
We all rested and watched Sam suck and lick Bert’s cum from Linda’s sloppy pussy. Linda gripped his hair, rubbing her well used pussy all over his face.

“That’s a good girl, clean it all up,” she breathed.

Riley and Kristy sat close together, whispering. Kristy giggled and glanced first at Sam then me and back again. Her face flushed and she stifled another giggle as she turned back to Riley. They shared conspiratorial smiles and crawled toward my chair. Riley placed her hand on one thigh as Kristy slid a soft hand up the. Riley cupped my balls in her small hand while Kristy wrapped her fingers around my flaccid dick. Riley leaned in for a kiss.

“Kristy’s never seen a man fuck another man. You want to be her first?” she said, with a mischievous grin.

Kristy looked up at me with the same grin as she stroked my cock.

“Okay, but I’m gonna need a minute,” I said, looking down at my limp rod in Kristy’s hand.

“We’ll take care of that,” Riley grinned, leaning down to bite my nipple.

Kristy sucked the tip of my lagging prick into her mouth as Riley swirled her tongue around my nipple.

Linda moaned, grabbing Sam’s head in both hands and humping her pussy against his face. Bert moved closer, lowering his mouth to her chest and sucking her big tits. His tongue flicked her swollen puffy nipple and he lightly grazed it with his teeth.

Riley pressed her lips to mine and our tongues danced together as my cock started to swell in Kristy’s mouth. I caressed Riley’s breast with one hand while slipping the other down to her plump mound. Kristy’s hot mouth slid up and down my cock as her tongue licked at my shaft. I pushed two fingers between Riley’s moist lips and wriggled them inside her.

Linda’s body tensed and her ass lifted off the couch as a loud moan escaped her lips. She pushed Sam away as she dropped back onto the couch and pulled Bert’s lips up to her own. Her lips locked onto his and her tongue darted into his mouth.

I groaned into Riley’s mouth as Kristy’s tongue swirled around the head of my now rigid cock. Riley’s lips broke contact with mine and she looked down at my cock sliding through Kristy’s soft lips.

“Looks like you’re ready,” she smiled.

I nodded and she turned to the others.

“Come here, Slut,” she ordered, fixing her gaze on Sam.

Sam jumped at the harsh command and hurried around the table to kneel at her feet.

“Turn around,” she snapped.

Sam obeyed her command and turned his ass toward her.

“Put your face on the floor!” Riley ordered, kneeling behind him.

Sam obediently lowered his face to the floor and Riley pulled his panties down, exposing his wide open cheeks and puckered hole. She squirted some lube on her fingers and jammed two of them in his puckered hole. Sam lurched forward at the sudden intrusion and Riley smacked his ass.

“Hold still Slut! Or you won’t get your greedy ass fucked at all. You want a big hard cock in your ass, don’t you?” she asked.

“Yes ma'am,” Sam replied weakly.

Riley smiled at me over her shoulder, “She’s ready for you Sir.”

Kristy pulled her mouth off my cock with a wet slurp and Riley motioned for her to kneel beside her. Riley squirted some lube into Kristy’s hand as I knelt behind Sam. Kristy smeared the lube over my hard shaft and lined it up with Sam’s puckered hole. She held it and stared in fascination as Sam’s tight hole stretched around the flared head.

Sam groaned as I pushed into him, stretching his lubed chute around my hard cock. Kristy started fingering herself as my hips pressed against Sam’s ass and I felt Riley’s hand squeeze my own ass. I took hold of Sam’s hips and withdrew slowly bringing a groan from his lips. I paused with just the swollen tip remaining in his rectum.

“You like that, Slut?” I growled, “You want my big hard cock in your ass?”

“Yes Sir, I love your big cock in my ass,Sir,” Sam panted.

I pushed back in and started fucking him with a slow steady rhythm. Riley’s fingers dipped into my crack and toyed with my own puckered hole. Her fingers slid in and out of me with same tempo as my cock pumping Sam’s tight ass. I groaned as she added another finger and leaned down to suckle Kristy’s firm breast. I pumped into Sam’s ass harder picking up the pace of my thrusts as he pushed back to meet each one.

Bert and Linda moved off the couch. Bert knelt before Sam and lifted him by the hair to place his mouth on his big cock. Linda dropped to her knees beside Riley, pressing her lips to Riley’s as her fingers sought out her big swollen clit.

Kristy’s fingers continued stroking her dripping pussy as her other hand reached for Sam’s stiff little prick. Bert held Sam by the ears and plunged his thick shaft into his throat while I held his hips and slammed my own hard shaft into his tight ass. My body was on fire with Riley’s fingers wriggling in my ass, Kristy’s stiff nipple in my mouth, and Sam’s tight ass gripping my cock. The different sensations melded together so I couldn’t tell one from the other. My balls boiled with cum and I hammered Sam’s ass harder, driving Bert’s cock deeper in his throat as I slammed into him.

Sam was the first to come, he moaned and gagged on Bert’s cock as his hips shook and his ass clenched tighter around my cock. Kristy moaned and began to quake as Sam’s hot cum coated her fingers, hastening her own release. She grabbed my head for support, forcing her tit into my mouth. Riley’s finger found my prostate and stroked it, setting off an explosion of pleasure. My ass clenched around her fingers as my hips shot forward, driving my cock to the hilt in Sam’s convulsing chute. Every muscle in my body tensed and I pumped blast after blast of hot cream into his tight hole. Like a chain reaction, Riley, Linda, and Bert followed with body shaking orgasms of their own. I held my cock in Sam’s ass as Riley and Linda moaned and came together and Bert’s hot cream filled Sam’s mouth, dribbling out around his thick shaft.

I sat back, pulling my spent cock from Sam’s ass as I sprawled on the floor. Kristy sank to the floor with me, lying her head on my heaving chest. Riley sprawled alongside us with Linda snuggled behind her. Bert released his grip on Sam’s ears and fell back on the floor with a loud grunt. Sam collapsed, resting his head on Bert’s thigh.

I held Kristy and Riley against me loving the feel of their soft warm flesh. There was no sound in the room now, but that of heavy breathing as we recovered from our exertions. I stared up at the faint orange glow of sunrise coming through the window.

“Shit!” I exclaimed, extracting myself from the tangle of limbs.

“Sam, get up! We’re gonna be late for work,” I shouted, hurrying down the hall to get dressed.

In the bathroom, I quickly washed my face, armpits, cock, and balls, and sprayed some deodorant under each arm. I threw on my work clothes and hopped down the hall, pulling on my boots. When I returned, Sam was wandering around wearing his panties and searching for his clothes. Riley handed me a glass of orange juice.

“Maybe you shouldn’t go, you drank a lot and haven’t slept,” she looked worried.

“I have to go, I’m the boss, and I’m not drunk,” I answered, chugging the juice.

“I can’t find my underwear,” Sam said, looking aimlessly about.

“Just wear your panties, let’s go,” I said, heading out the door.

I was only five minutes late when I reached the site, luckily the boss wasn’t there that morning. I got my crew lined out and started on their tasks and Sam pulled up shortly after.

“All right, stay away from everybody you smell like a brewery, stay off the ladders, and don’t even think about using any power tools,” I instructed, looking into his eyes to make sure he understood. Sam blinked his bleary bloodshot eyes and nodded his understanding. I sent him to the basement where it was cool and nobody else would be working. He put on his tool belt and took a couple steps before turning back toward me.

“Will, how’d you know?” he asked.

“Know what?” I stared at him blankly.

“That I wanted to...” he paused.

“Be dominated?” I asked, and he nodded. “I didn’t, but we can talk about it later.”

The morning was hell, I guzzled water from the cooler constantly, trying to quench my thirst. My legs felt heavy and sweat poured out of me, soaking my clothes. I went to the basement to check on Sam several times. He was in the same state as me, neither of us accomplished much that day, but at least nobody seemed to notice. At lunch, I took a short nap in my truck, as I didn’t feel much like eating and hadn’t had time to pack a lunch anyway. After the nap, I felt a little better and managed to make it through till quitting time. Sam approached me after the rest of the crew were gone.

“So you didn’t know I wanted to, uh be with a a man?” he asked.

I looked at him and smiled, “No Sam, until your lips were wrapped around my cock, I had no idea,” I answered honestly. “I think Riley might have though, she’s pretty good at reading people, or, at least getting them to do things.” I added.

Sam nodded, “What are you doing tonight?” I could come over, if you want me to,” he said, looking down at his boots.

“Not tonight Sam, I just want to sleep,” I smiled.

“Yeah, I should probably get some sleep too,” he said, sounding disappointed.

I caught Riley just as she was leaving for work. The others had only just left. She giggled when I told her about Sam. I told her I was going home to shower and sleep and she promised to join me after work.

There was a stack of mail and several messages waiting when I arrived at my apartment. I listened to the messages as I sorted through the junk mail. There was one from my mother, saying how much she and Dad liked Riley and asking me to call her. One from Brady, asking me to call him so we could do something over the weekend. Too late now, I thought, punching the delete button. Two from a wrong number, trying to reach somebody named Dave. And the last one, the one I had been excitedly waiting for, from my childhood friend, Samantha.

Her message was short and to the point. She was in town for a while and wanted to catch up with me. She was staying with her aunt at her ranch. I wasted no time dialing the number she left and she answered on the third ring. We talked a bit, exchanging the usual pleasantries and inquiring about each other’s families. She invited me to dinner at her aunt’s the next evening and I readily agreed.

After hanging up, I felt giddy and forgot how tired I was. I fixed myself something to eat, thinking about Sam the entire time. I recalled how close we’d been before she moved and wondered if we could just pick up where we left off. After such a long time apart, I doubted that was possible. Her voice had sounded so different than I remembered, I began to wonder what she looked like now. I imagined her thick untamed bush of red hair remained the same and her pale blue eyes, other than that I had no idea what to expect. By the time I ate and showered, the excited energy I felt after talking to her was spent and I fell into bed exhausted. I didn’t even stir when Riley crawled in beside me.

The next morning, I only had time for a short conversation with Riley before I rushed off to work. I told her about dinner with Sam that evening and said I would stop by the bar to see her after dinner. She kissed me goodbye and teased me about my new girlfriend as I hurried out the door.

Work dragged on that day as I checked my watch every five minutes or so, though, it seemed much longer to me. When quitting time finally arrived, I rushed home to shower and get ready for dinner. I really didn’t understand why I was so excited to see Sam. We had been very close when we were kids, but I hadn’t seen, talked to, or even thought about her in years. None the less, she was all I could think about now.

I turned into the tree lined drive of Sam’s aunt’s ranch a little after five and drove up the slight rise to the old Spanish style ranch house. The ranch was nestled in the foothills with the mountains rising to the clouds behind it. There were spectacular views of the valley and the mountains in every direction. I want to live in a place like this someday, I thought.

I knocked on the thick wooden door and was greeted by a familiar face.

“Will! What are you doing here?” Linda exclaimed, her eyes wide with surprise.

My jaw dropped and we stared, each as surprised as the other at seeing one another.

“Linda! I uh…” I stammered.

“Is that Will, Aunt Linda?” Sam’s voice came from behind the shocked woman and I caught a glimpse of red hair over her shoulder.

Linda’s face colored as she realized I was the friend her niece had invited for dinner. Her lips formed an embarrassed grin. Sam pushed past her aunt and threw her arms around me.

“Will, it’s so good to see you,” she gushed, pressing her soft lips to my cheek.

I squeezed her to me as my nostrils filled with the scent of wildflowers. She stepped back and I got my first good look at her. Her untamed mop of flaming curls was unchanged as were her sparkling pale blue eyes and chubby freckled cheeks. She was short, maybe five foot two, five foot six if you included the hair. Her thick oversized sweater and baggy pants hid her figure, but from the hug, I could tell she had a trim lithe body.

“Wow, you look great all grown up,” I smiled.

She blushed a little. “So do you, you’re so tall. We used to be the same height,” she said, looking me over. Remembering Linda’s presence, she said, “Will, this is my Aunt Linda. Aunt Linda this is Will, he used to be our neighbor before we moved.”

Linda smiled, her face still red, “It’s very nice to meet you Bill,” she said.

“It’s very nice to meet you too, and it’s Will, not bill,” I replied, playing along.

“Oh sorry Will. Come on in, you two can catch up while I finish dinner,” she said, stepping aside so I could enter.

Sam took me by the hand and led me through the house to the back deck, where the table had been set for dinner. She poured two glasses of lemonade from a frosty pitcher and we sat, looking out over the pastures at the mountainside beyond.

“I’m so happy to see you, it’s been so long. I thought about you all the time, we used to have so much fun together,” she smiled. “You never knew, but I used to tell people you were my boyfriend and we were going to get married,” she laughed.

“Yeah, I knew, but I didn’t mind so I never said anything,” I admitted.

“Really? You knew the whole time and never said anything, you were always so sweet,” she lightly squeezed my hand. “Remember when we moved, you made me a car out of Legos so I could drive back to see you?”

I laughed, “Oh God, I forgot about that, I was such a goof.”

“No you weren’t. You were sweet. I still have it, I’ve had to put it back together a few times, but I still have it in my dorm at school,” she said, squeezing my hand again.

“You kept that, all this time? I can’t believe it. As I remember, it didn’t even look like a car,” I laughed.

“Maybe not, but it had four wheels and you made it so I could come back to see you, and I loved it,” she smiled.

“And it worked, you’re back. I didn’t know it would be so slow when I built it,” we both laughed.

“Yeah I’m back, for another week anyway, but if I get this internship with KRG I’ll be moving back here,” she said her voice filled with hope.

I became excited at the prospect of her moving back and wondered if I might be able to help her get the internship. “Really you’re moving back?” I asked.

“Maybe, my final interview is tomorrow, if it goes well and I get the internship, I’ll be moving back here for two years anyway. After the internship, if they like me, they’ll offer me a job. I’m not holding my breath though, there’s pretty tough competition for the internship. I was a little surprised I got this far,” she explained.

“Why’s that? I’ll bet you’re better than anyone else that applied,” I reassured.

Sam shook her head, “My grades are good enough, but I’m not from an Ivy League school and I’m only a junior. Most of the others are from Harvard or Yale and already have degrees. I only applied to learn what the process was like so I could do better next year. Then they invited me out for a final interview. I was shocked when I got the call,” she said.

“Well they must have seen something they liked then. They’ll probably send everyone else home after your interview,” I said, thinking I didn’t have much time if I was going to help. I needed to talk to Kate tonight.

Linda announced dinner was ready and started setting food on the table. We sat down for a steak dinner with all the trimmings and peach pie for dessert. Linda was not only a sexy passionate woman, but a hell of a cook too. The steak was the best I ever had and it turned out that it came from Linda’s own cattle and the peaches for the pie from her orchard. It was hard sitting down to dinner with Linda and not letting on that we were more familiar with each other than two people who had only just met. I caught myself, more than once, about to mention something from the other night. Linda smiled a few times during dinner as she almost said or did something to give us away. Sam didn’t seem to notice anything unusual in our behavior and we enjoyed our dinner together. After dinner, we tried to help Linda with the dishes, but she chased us out of the kitchen and told us to relax and catch up.

We returned to the deck to watch the sunset while we talked. Sam asked about my girlfriend and said Brady had told her that I was in love with a stripper. I told her not to believe much of what Brady told her and admitted she was a stripper, but there was much more to her than that. I told her about Riley and her love of life and new experiences. I left out most of the new experiences I had had with Riley, but by the time I was done, Sam was intrigued and wanted to meet her.

“Well, she’s working tonight. Maybe we could get together Sun…” I started to say.

Sam cut me off, “Can we go see her?” she exclaimed.

“You want to go to the strip bar?” I asked, shocked at her request.

“Yeah, I’ve never been to one and I really want to meet Riley. The way you talk about her, she must be amazing,” Sam said, getting up from her chair. “Aunt Linda, we’re going to the strip bar to meet Will’s girlfriend. You want to go?” she asked, running into the house. “I’ll be right back Will, I’m just going to change clothes,” she called over her shoulder.

Linda appeared in the doorway to the house. “What was that?” she asked.

“I told her about Riley and she suddenly wanted to go to the bar to meet her,” I explained with a shrug.

Linda smiled at the mention of Riley, “You told her about Riley? That’s good, I was a little worried she didn’t know. You’re not planning a group thing with her, are you?” Linda asked becoming concerned.

“No, no I’m not planning anything. She asked about Riley and I told her what I loved about her. That’s all. I guess I made her sound amazing and Sam decided she wanted to meet her,” I explained as simply as I could.

“Well, that’s good. I don’t think Sam is ready for any of that. She hasn’t dated much and I think she is still a virgin. She’s not ready for what we did the other night. Thanks for not letting that slip by the way,” Linda said, giving my shoulder a squeeze.

“Yeah, that’s an awkward conversation I’d like to avoid,” I laughed.

“Me too,” Linda added, “So you’re just going to the bar so Sam can meet Riley?” she asked.

“Yeah we’ll just stop in and have a couple drinks, that’s all,” I assured her.

“I would like to see Riley, I just love her. Maybe I will come along,” she smiled.

Linda finished up in the kitchen and checked herself in the hall mirror as Sam returned, wearing jeans that hugged her cute little ass and a loose fitting blouse. We climbed into my truck with Sam in the middle so I had to reach between her legs to shift. As we drove down the drive, I thought, this evening is certainly turning out different than I imagined.

Glancing at the clock on the radio, I figured we just had time to catch Kate before she closed up for the night. I told Linda and Sam that I needed to stop and pick something up on the way and drove to Kate’s. I intended to just run in and have a quick conversation with Kate. I parked in front of the store and told the women I’d be right back.

“What’s this place?” Sam asked as I hopped out of the truck.

“Riley buys a lot of her costumes here,” I answered.

“Oooo lingerie, let’s go!” Linda exclaimed, getting out of the truck.

“Aunt Linda!” Sam seemed surprised at her aunt’s exclamation.

“What? I love nice lingerie. I never knew there was a good shop in town. Let’s go see what they have,” Linda said, grabbing Sam’s hand and tugging her out of the truck.

I swore under my breath as my plan for a quick discreet conversation went up in smoke. As usual, Kate greeted us at the door.

“Sweet William, darling how are you?” she said, pulling me into her embrace. “And who are these lovely creatures with you?” she asked, flashing a hungry smile.

“This is my friend, Samantha, she’s in town for an internship interview with KRG. And this is her aunt, Linda, she lives just outside of town,” I introduced the women.

“Well it’s very nice to meet you my lovelies, I am Kate welcome to my humble shop. What can I help you with this evening?” Kate bowed gracefully.

“I just stopped by to pick up that new costume for Riley. Is it in your office,” I announced, hoping Kate would understand.

“Yes, yes I have it ready for her,” Kate answered without hesitation.

“I was so excited to find out there was a nice lingerie shop in town, I had to come see what you have,” Linda said, her eyes darting around at the various racks.

“Oh I have some lovely selections that would look wonderful on you,” Kate smiled, letting her eyes roam over Linda’s body. “Try that rack over there, I think you’ll find something you like.” Kate turned to Sam with a hungry grin, “And I have a lovely teddy that would look stunning on you.”

“Uh thanks, but I don’t really wear lingerie,” Sam said, lowering her eyes to the floor.

Kate went to a nearby rack and held up a lacy white teddy, “Just try this on my dear. I promise, once you see yourself in this, you won’t be able to stop touching yourself. Changing room is right over there,” Kate smiled, handing the sexy garment to Sam and pointing out the changing room in the corner. “Try on anything you like while I help Sweet William,” Kate called over her shoulder as we walked to the office.

“I’m so glad you stopped by Will,” Kate said, hugging me again once we were in her office. “What is it I can do for you darling?’

“Well, I hope I’m not asking too much, but if you could put in a good word for Sam. She has her final interview for the internship tomorrow and I was hoping you could help. Sorry if it’s out of line, but if she gets it, she’s going to move back and she’s been away for so long…” I blurted all at once.

“And you love her,” Kate smiled.

“What? No, I, we’re just old friends and it’d be nice to have her around again,” I protested.

“My dear Will, I know when I see love. Don’t worry dear you’ll realize it in time. And no it’s not too much too ask, I will speak with Raymond as soon as I get home. He doesn’t take orders from me when it comes to business, but he does trust my instincts when it comes to people and I had already resolved to mention young Samantha to him before you asked. I think she will be a great asset to the company,” Kate smiled.

“Thank you so much Kate, you’re an amazing woman,” I hugged her again.

“Now onto other business,” Kate said, picking up an envelope from her desk. “I have an assignment for you this weekend. A car will pick you up on Friday and take you to the airport. You will join a lovely couple for some fun that night, and on Saturday you will entertain guests at their party. You will fly back Sunday morning,” she explained.

“Party? How big of a party?” I asked, feeling a little nervous about the number of guests I’d be entertaining.

“Quite a few I’d imagine, their parties are known for being quite extravagant,” Kate smiled wistfully.

LayllaSummer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LayllaSummer

“There will be others working the party, but you were requested especially for Friday night. It seems the wife was quite taken with your photos. Oh I almost forgot, this is for Riley,” she added, handing me a small shopping bag.

“What time will the car pick us up on Friday?” I asked taking the bag.

“Not us Will, just you, and the car will be at your apartment at 5:30 Friday afternoon. They fill in the details when you get to the island. This one pays extremely well, Will. Impress these clients, and your booking fee will be much higher for future assignments. ” Kate explained. “And don’t worry, you’ll do just fine without Riley.”

I nodded solemnly, wondering if she was referring to this assignment or Riley leaving me. The thought of doing this assignment without Riley was a little unnerving, but not overwhelmingly so. I was confident I could handle whatever was asked of me, though, I was a bit upset that I would be away from her for the whole weekend. I wanted to spend as much time with her as possible before she was gone forever.

“Let’s go see if your two lovely ladies have found anything they like. Shall we?” Kate said, pulling the office door open.

Upon reentering the shop, we found Linda wearing a black and red corset and admiring herself in the mirror. She looked amazing and Kate hurried over to assist her.

“My that does look stunning on you, but I have one that I think will look even better,” Kate said, flipping through a rack of lingerie and selecting the one she wanted. “Try this, it will be more comfortable and show off those wonderful breasts even better,” she smiled, handing the garment to Linda.

Linda went to the dressing room door and knocked, “How’s it going in there? Does it fit?” she called. She paused a moment as a muffled reply came from behind the door, then said, “Well come out, let’s see.”

The door opened and Sam’s mop of red hair came into view, but upon seeing me, she shrieked and slammed it again. “You didn’t tell me Will was there,” she hollered from behind the door.

“Oh sorry honey. I didn’t think you would mind. Open the door and let me in,” Linda apologized through the door.

The door cracked and Linda slipped inside. I could hear their muffled voices, but couldn’t tell what was said. The door cracked open again and Linda poked her head out.

“Kate, could you come tell Sam what you think?” she asked.

“Of course dear,” Kate replied, making her way to the dressing room. Kate’s voice was much louder than the other two and I heard her plainly through the door, “Stunning! Simply stunning, that looks amazing on you dear. No man, or woman, on this planet could resist you. You should wear it under your clothes tomorrow when you go to that interview. You’ll be so confident knowing how sexy you look, you’ll get that internship for sure.”

Kate stepped out of the dressing room, fanning herself and looked at me, “You’re a lucky man Will. She is a gorgeous young woman,” she whispered.

“I know she is, but we’re just friends,” I replied.

“We shall see young William, we shall see,” Kate smiled.

When the dressing room door opened again, Sam emerged wearing her clothes and Linda followed wearing the corset Kate had chosen for her. The corset pushed her breasts up and made them appear even larger than they were and barely covered her large pink nipples. Kate was right, this one looked even better on her than the one before. She strutted to the mirror and turned, admiring herself from every angle with a satisfied smile on her face.

“I love it!” she exclaimed, turning to Kate.

“You are a vision my dear,” Kate smiled back.

After Linda changed back into her clothes, she selected several bras and panties and laid them on the counter along with the corset. Kate rang up her purchases and carefully boxed them up. Linda paid and as we prepared to leave, Kate held a box out to Sam.

“Don’t forget this,” she said.

Sam looked at the box, confused, “What’s this?” she asked, tentatively reaching for the box.

“It’s for you dear. Trust me, wear it to your interview tomorrow. The feel of fine lingerie against a woman’s skin gives her confidence, knowing how good she looks under her clothes,” Kate explained.

“She’s right, it does,” Linda chimed in.

Sam took the box without further protest and we piled back in the truck for the short trip to the bar. I couldn’t see Riley when we walked in and I led Sam and Linda back to my usual table by the pool tables. Jenn met us at the table with a picture of beer and three glasses. She sat the pitcher and glasses on the table then hugged me tight.

“Hi baby, I haven’t seen you for so long,” she said, kissing my cheek. “Who are your friends?”

“Jenn, this is my friend Sam and her aunt, Linda,” I introduced everyone. “Riley in the dressing room?”

“Yeah she’ll be out in a minute,” Jenn answered, turning to the women. “It’s nice to meet you both,” she smiled before returning to the bar.

“Wow, you don’t even have to order, they just know what you want,” Linda said, picking up a glass and filling it from the picture.

“Uh yeah, Jenn is Riley’s friend, she takes good care of me,” I tried not to smile as I thought of just how well she took care of me.

Sam’s eyes were wide as she scanned the place, taking in every detail. It was obvious she had never been in a place like this before. Linda on the other hand, seemed quite at ease, never taking her eyes off the blonde on stage. I saw Riley exit the dressing room and went to meet her and explain about Sam and Linda. We returned to the table and I introduced her to both of them. Neither Linda nor Riley gave the slightest hint that they had met before. Riley sat down to join us and Jenn brought another glass for her. Riley and Sam seemed to hit it off as they started chatting endlessly right away. As they were engrossed in conversation, Linda leaned over, placing her hand on my thigh.

“Thanks for taking us to Kate’s shop. I’ve always bought lingerie when I was on vacation because I didn’t know there was anywhere to buy it in town. Was there a toy room in back too?” she asked.

“Yeah, there’s a huge room filled with all kinds of toys,” I answered.

“Ohh I thought so. I’m going to have to go back and see what she has,” she squealed, almost giddy with excitement.

Just then, I looked up from my beer to see Kristy approaching our table. She smiled at me and waved. Riley jumped up and tried to hug her before she could say anything, but was too late.

“Linda? Will? I didn’t know you guys were going to be here. Are we having another party? Are Sam and Bert coming too?” she said.

Sam looked at Linda and I in confusion, “Who’s this? How do you both know her? Who are Sam and Bert?”

Riley pulled Kristy away to explain as Linda and I fumbled for an explanation.

“What party? What’s going on?” Sam insisted.

“This is Kristy, we met the other night.” Linda explained.

“At a party? Was that the night you didn’t come home?” Sam asked, her eyes suddenly going wide.

“Um yeah it was that night,” Linda admitted.

“You were at a party, and you were there too?” Sam asked, turning on me.

I looked at Linda and she shrugged, “Yeah, I was there too,” I nodded.

“So why have you been acting like you just met?” her interrogation continued.

“Sam, honey, we didn’t want to upset you. We thought it would just be easier if you didn’t know,” Linda tried to explain.

Sam’s stare shifted back and forth between us as she tried to figure out what we were hiding. “Oh my God, it was some kind of sex party, wasn’t it? I can’t believe it, you two met at a sex party!” Sam shouted, slamming her hands on the table.

Neither Linda nor I could say anything as she stared at us. Sam waited, expecting an answer that we didn’t have. When we didn’t speak, she stormed out of the bar without another word. I got up to go after her, but Linda put a hand on my shoulder and urged me to sit while she went to talk to Sam. Kristy was in tears as she and Riley returned to the table.

“Oh I’m so sorry Will. I didn’t know. I’m sorry, I should have kept my mouth shut,” she sobbed.

Riley rubbed her shoulders, “It’s okay, everything will be all right. It’s not your fault.”

“You couldn’t have known, don’t cry,” I added.

I felt bad that Sam was so upset and debated whether I should try to talk to her, or just let Linda handle it. It was Riley’s turn to take the stage so I took over comforting Kristy while she headed for the stage. Kristy leaned her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm protectively around her.

“I’m so sorry Will, I was just so excited to see you guys again, I was only expecting Riley,” she apologized again.

“You and Riley had plans tonight?” I asked, wondering why Riley hadn’t mentioned anything about seeing Kristy tonight.

“Yeah, I wanted to try stripping and she said she’d help me out and let me take one of her sets tonight,” Kristy explained, wiping her eyes.

As Riley’s second song started, Linda returned, looking deflated. “What happened? Where’s Sam?” I asked, suddenly panicked.

“She’s pretty upset with me. She saw a friend in the parking lot and left with him,” she answered with a quavering voice.

“What friend? Who was he?” I demanded.

Linda didn’t know who it was, but described Brady’s truck. “Brady! If he touches her I’ll kill him!” I said through gritted teeth.

Linda and Kristy both looked concerned when I said his name. “We need to go,” Linda said, picking up her purse.

I handed the shopping bag from Kate’s to Kristy and asked her to give it to Riley and tell who it was from, then hurried to the parking lot with Linda. I scanned streets and parking lots for Brady’s truck as we drove through town, but never saw it. Once outside of town, I drove as fast as I dared on the dark country roads. When we finally reached Linda’s ranch, Brady’s truck was parked out front. Linda and I both sighed with relief at finding them. I helped Linda carry her purchases in, hoping Sam would talk to me. Inside there was no sign of Sam or Brady, but as I sat the boxes on the hall table, a scream came from outside. I dropped the boxes and rushed out to the deck.

“Brady, stop! Get off me!” Sam shouted as I burst through the door.

Sam was on her back on the chaise with Brady on top of her, trying to force his hand down her pants. I crossed the deck in three long strides and hit him on the side of the head.

“Get the fuck off her!” I screamed, hitting him again.

Brady rolled off the chaise, falling to the deck holding the side of his head. It took a moment for his eyes to focus as he stared up at me. “What the fuck man?” he exclaimed, when he finally recognized me.

“You were trying to rape her, that’s what the fuck! You piece of shit!” I shouted, stepping closer and raising my fist again.

“What? No I wasn’t, we were just having a little fun,” he said, scooting backwards across the deck.

“A LITTLE FUN! She was screaming for you to stop!” I took another step forward and kicked him.

“Oww fuck!” Brady rubbed the side of his leg where I kicked him. “She didn’t mean it. It was just part of the game,” he shouted.

My vision went red and every muscle in my body tensed, “PART OF THE GAME!” I screamed and kicked him in the ribs.

Brady screamed in pain and tried to scramble away, but I kicked him again, in the stomach this time, and he dropped on the deck in the fetal position. Linda was suddenly in front of me, pushing me away.

“No Will, that’s enough. Come on let him go,” she said, ushering me back into the house. “It’s okay, I’ll handle it from here,” she said, closing the door.

I watched through the window as Linda approached Brady and stood over him. She grabbed him by the hair and pulled him to his feet as she spoke to him. She pointed toward the front of the house with a menacing expression on her face and Brady hobbled in that direction, holding his ribs and looking miserable. I went to the front door to make sure he got in his truck and drove away. I heard Sam come in and went to her. I took her in my arms and held her to me.

“Are you okay? Did he hurt you?” I asked, stepping back to look at her.

Sam shook her head, “No, I’m fine, just glad you got here when you did. Thank you Will,” she said, rising up on her tip toes to kiss my cheek.

I caressed her freckled cheek and stared into her eyes, “Me too, I’m happy you’re okay and I’m sorry for lying to you,” I apologized.

“It’s okay, I understand why you did. I shouldn’t have run off like that. I’m sorry too,” she hugged me again.

Linda stepped forward and hugged me, “Thanks for everything Will. I’m glad you were here, but would you mind giving me and Sam some time to talk?” she asked.

I hugged her back and nodded. I said goodbye and told Sam I would call her the next day then left them alone to talk. I caught up to Brady a couple miles from the ranch and followed him home. I jumped out the truck and caught him before he reached the front door, knocking him to the ground.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” I demanded, standing over him.

“What do you mean? I didn’t do anything,” he protested.

“You didn’t do anything? You tried that shit with Jenn and Kristy and now Sam. What the fuck is wrong with you?” I shouted.

“I didn’t do anything to those bitches and Sam was just acting like she didn’t want it, but she did,” he shouted back.

I kicked him again, “Bullshit! They both told me what you did and Kristy nearly ripped your dick off for it. I’d a thought that would’ve been enough of a lesson for you, but I guess not. You better get your shit together cause the next woman that tells me you pulled this shit with her, I’ll find you and I’ll kill you!” I kicked him again and walked away, leaving him groaning in the dirt.

I was still angry as I climbed the steps to my apartment. I flung the door open and went straight to the fridge for a beer. I chugged the beer, muttering to myself as I did. I slammed the empty can down on the counter and Riley appeared, naked, in the doorway to the bedroom.

“Will? What’s the matter?” she said softly, walking toward me.

I took her in my arms and held her tight as I explained all that had happened since leaving her at the bar. She rubbed my back and shook her head as I told her about Brady. Just her soothing touch was making me feel better already and I kissed her softly.

“Well, it’s over now, and I have a surprise that I think will make you feel better. Come on,” she grinned, taking my hand and leading me to the bedroom.

I followed her only to find, Kristy, sprawled naked across my bed. “Hi Will, I didn’t think you’d ever get here,” she smiled, running her hand over her flat stomach and firm breast.

Riley jumped on the bed and cuddled next to her, “We’ve been stripping all night, now it’s your turn. Give us a little show,” she giggled, running her hand over the curves of Kristy’s supple body.

With a smile, I started moving my hips and slowly peeling my shirt off over my head. I ran my hands over my chest and flicked my own nipples. Riley’s hand slipped between Kristy’s firm thighs and I popped the button on my jeans. I turned around and shook my ass and wriggled my pants down to give them a peek before pulling them back up. Turning to face them, I worked my jeans down so they could see the outline of my cock through my boxers. I rubbed my hand over my bulge, feeling it grow in my hand. I moved around the bed and pushed my crotch toward Kristy’s face as I slowly worked my boxers down. My cock finally sprang free nearly hitting her as it did.

Kristy lunged forward, taking my cock into her mouth. Riley’s fingers still worked between her legs as her tongue caressed my hard shaft. She sucked hard and took me down her throat. My head went back and I groaned as her throat squeezed the sensitive head. Her fingers toyed with my balls as her lips started long slow strokes, the entire length of my hard shaft. Kristy moaned around my shaft and opened her legs, allowing Riley better access to her wet pussy.

Kristy’s warm mouth sent shivers through me as I reached down to squeeze her firm breast and tease the stiff pink nipple. Her hot tongue worked my rod as she bobbed her head. She moaned, causing her throat to vibrate around my cock as Riley’s talented fingers worked in her slit. Riley pulled her fingers from Kristy’s dripping slit and popped them into her mouth.

“Mmmm she tastes so good, want to taste her Baby?” she asked.

I grunted as Kristy sucked my cock into her throat and nodded. Riley’s soft lips formed a wide grin and she patted the bed beside her. I pulled my hard cock from Kristy’s suckling mouth and moved onto the bed. Riley directed me to lie on my back, then guided Kristy to straddle my head facing the headboard. I slid my hands up Kristy’s smooth firm thighs and around to cup her ass as I stared up at her moist pink pussy. As I lapped the nectar dripping from Kristy’s sweet lips, I felt Riley’s warm wet pussy sliding down onto my cock.

Riley slowly ground her hips against mine as she leaned forward to push her tongue between Kristy’s round ass cheeks. I gripped Kristy’s firm cheeks and pulled them apart to allow Riley unobstructed access to her puckered hole. I sucked at Kristy’s swollen clit and pushed my tongue deep into her wet slit as Riley’s tongue flicked over her puckered hole. Kristy squirmed as our tongues worked both of her hot holes and she moaned. My hard cock shifted in Riley’s tight silky slit and I groaned against Kristy’s trembling sex. Riley’s tongue pushed into her tight ass and started fucking her as I flicked my tongue over her sensitive nub. Kristy’s moans grew louder and her thighs started to quiver. I flicked my tongue faster over her clit as Riley continued to tongue fuck her tight ass. Kristy cried out and a gush of moisture filled my mouth. Her hips shook and her thighs quivered and she grabbed my hair, pulling my face into her sweet dripping snatch.

Kristy ground her pussy on my face as she rode out the waves of orgasm, her whole body quivering with ecstasy. She jumped as my tongue flicked her clit one more time and she pushed me away, unable to take the intense pleasure. I held her firm cheeks as Riley’s expert tongue teased her hole.

“Oh god! Oh oh fuck! Oh I can’t…it’s too…oh stop!” Kristy rambled, pulling away.

Riley giggled and bounced on my throbbing cock. “I think she’s ready for your cock now, aren’t you baby?” she said slapping Kristy’s ass playfully.

“Oh I don’t know…I’ve never…” Kristy bit her lip.

“Don’t worry, Will knows what he’s doing. Trust me,” Riley grinned, climbing off me.

I slid out from between Kristy’s legs and got on my knees behind her as she leaned forward, sticking her ass out at me. I ran my hands down the smooth flesh of her back to the firm round globes of her ass. I pulled her cheeks apart to admire her tight little pucker glistening with Riley’s saliva. Riley held out a tube of lube and squeezed a dollop on my fingers. Kristy flinched as I smeared the cool substance around her hole. Adding a little pressure, I circled her puckered entrance until it began to yield and my lubed finger slipped into her. I stroked her tight hole a few times, then withdrew for Riley to add more lube.

This time, I pushed two slick fingers into Kristy’s tight ass as I stroked her clit with my other hand. I pumped my fingers in her ass and rubbed my finger in light circles over her swollen bud. Kristy moaned and started rocking her hips, pushing back against my hand. I added a third finger to the two stretching Kristy’s ass and held my other hand out for more lube. As I smeared the lubricant over my hard shaft, I felt Riley’s fingers dip between my own ass cheeks and apply the slippery substance to my tight hole. I glanced over to find a neon green cock protruding from her hips and a thrill ran up my spine. My sphincter stretched around Riley’s slick fingers as I moved up behind Kristy and prepared to sink my hard shaft into her virgin ass.

I pressed my swollen knob between her silky cheeks, “Are you ready?” I asked, a low growl in my voice.

Kristy pressed her ass back against my knob and nodded. Taking my thick rod in hand, I pushed the tip against her tight entrance. As I pushed, her tight hole slowly stretched, allowing my thick knob to enter. I paused with her tight ring squeezing my swollen tip.

“Okay?” I asked, sliding my hand lightly up her back.

“Yeah, give it to me,” she breathed, pushing back and sliding my cock further into her virgin ass.

Riley climbed on the bed behind me and pushed the tip of her rubber cock into my ass. I groaned as it entered me and thrust more of my cock into Kristy. One more thrust buried my hard shaft in Kristy’s ass. I held it there, letting her adjust while Riley filled my ass with her dildo. Riley pulled back as I did, her cock pulling out of my ass, as mine pulled out of Kristy’s. I began with long slow strokes, sliding my thick hard shaft into Kristy’s tight ass, feeling it stretch to accommodate me, then withdrawing till just the tip remained in her. Riley matched my rhythm, sliding the dildo in and out of me with the same pace.

I threw my head back and groaned as the rubber shaft rubbed over my prostate. The feel of Kristy’s tight ass gripping my cock and Riley’s rubber cock stroking my ass had me on fire. My cock was throbbing and I needed to come. I slid my hands up to Kristy’s shoulders and drove my cock hard into her. My hips slammed into her ass and Riley’s slammed into mine. I grunted and pulled back to slam into her again. Riley had trouble matching my new pace and just held her cock in place, so my ass could thrust back onto it as I withdrew. I rode Kristy hard and fast slamming into her with powerful thrusts, rocking her whole body. Each time I slammed into her, I retreated with the same force, driving Riley’s strap on deep in my ass.

Sweat beaded on my forehead and created a sheen on my chest as my breath came in great gasps. Electric bolts shot from my balls to my ass to my brain as I grunted with the effort. Kristy moaned and squealed each time I slammed into her. I felt the first surge of orgasm in my shaft and drove into Kristy one last time. Riley realized my urgency and thrust the dildo into me. My jaw locked and my ass clenched around the shaft as my cock exploded deep in Kristy’s bowels. My cock jerked in her tight chute as hot blasts of cum filled her one after another.

As I filled her ass, Kristy’s head went back with a hoarse scream and her body began to tremble. Her tight ass clenched around my rod as her hips bucked and I pumped another shot of cream into her. Kristy collapsed on the bed and I on top of her, my cock still twitching in her tight ass. Riley pulled her cock from my ass and collapsed beside us with a giggle. I slowly withdrew my cock from Kristy’s ass and rolled off of her, my chest heaving as I tried to catch my breath.

“That wasn’t too bad, was it?” Riley giggled, moving in to share a kiss with Kristy.

“No, not bad, not bad at all,” Kristy giggled, kissing her back.

Kristy pushed Riley onto her back and rolled on top of her. Their tongues twisted together as they kissed and Kristy’s fingers flicked Riley’s stiff brown nipple. Riley’s hand cupped Kristy’s plump breast to pinch and play with her stiff nipple. Kristy moaned into Riley’s mouth and began kissing her way down her neck to her small breast. She sucked the puffy nipple into her mouth as her hand slid down to remove the strap on. Riley moaned and pulled Kristy’s mouth onto her breast.

With the toy out of the way, Kristy’s fingers began stroking Riley’s swollen clit. Riley moaned and spread her legs wider, giving Kristy better access. Kristy’s fingers slid up and down in Riley’s wetness as her greedy lips fed on her firm tit. Two fingers disappeared between Riley’s moist lips as Kristy’s soft lips kissed their way down over her flat stomach. Kristy pumped her fingers in and out of Riley’s gushing slit as her hot tongue darted out to flick her swollen clit. Riley jumped and squealed at the contact on her sensitive nub. Her fingers slipped through Kristy’s silky hair as the girls tongue swirled around her big clit. Kristy’s fingers continued stroking as her lips closed over Riley’s clit and she sucked as if it were a tiny cock. Riley’s hands made fists in Kristy’s hair as her shoulders lifted off the bed.

“Oh fuck, oh I’m cummmmm,” she squealed as her eyes squeezed shut and her muscles tensed. She fell back on the pillow, thrashing her head and bucking her hips.

Kristy continued pumping her fingers in Riley’s soaked slit and sucking and licking her swollen clit. As Riley’s orgasm began to fade, Kristy slipped a third finger into her and sucked hard on her clit. Riley squealed and arched her back as a second, more powerful, orgasm wracked her lithe body. She squirmed up the bed, trying to escape the probing fingers and lapping tongue devouring her.

“No, no more, it’s too too…” she gasped, pushing Kristy’s mouth away.

We rested a while before sharing a hot shower together, then drifting off to sleep cuddled together in my bed. Kristy and Riley were so tired, they didn’t even stir as I got ready for work the next morning.

Published 
Written by BadDog9
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments