Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Night of the Voyeur Returns

16
3 Comments 3
9.2k Views 9.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Hey, it's Sammi again. Last week I had an amazing encounter with a crush of mine, Alex, who had decided that rather than confronting me about how much he wanted me, he was going to be shy and watch me clean my house naked from my window. But what he didn't know was that I knew he was there watching me, and instead of freaking out and calling the cops, I thought it might be more fun to let him watch. I even put on a little show for him.

But this isn't that story; this week I was at my friend, Alisa's house. She was really cute like me and had vibrant platinum blond hair, perky 32C boobs, a cute little ass and deep blue eyes. She was kind of short though, about five foot three, but her skin was a bit toned, not cream white but more like we actually get out in the sun a lot. Anyway, this was her story as much as it is mine.

I went over to Alisa's house one day; she called me earlier and said she needed to talk to me about something. She was the shy type and didn't like sharing things about herself with just anyone. But if she called me about something, it was definitely something big. I arrived at her house and knocked on her door, she answered pretty quickly with a large white stuffed bear in her arms. She was looking as sexy as ever. Seriously, this girl is too shy to realize just how sexy she really is, but I never miss a chance to remind her.

“Hey, Gorgeous.” See? Just like that.

“Hi,” she said it quietly, and I knew this was bigger than big just from that. She was hiding her face behind the bear, covering up her blushing, and talking quietly. But the biggest thing was that she was doing this to me. The friend she tells everything to, if she was hesitant to tell me what was up, it was certainly some life-changing event. I instantly dragged her up to her room, she squeaked nervously. I sat us both down on her bed.

“Now you have to tell me what's going on!” I was giddy.

She made a very nervous groan and hesitated, then buried her face into the bear more, and then I didn't have to hear, I knew already.

“There's a boy that likes you, isn't there?”

She nodded in reply; I screamed and demanded to know the details.

“Tell me about him!” I kind of sang the words.

Again she hesitated, but then as if she mustered up every ounce of courage she had, she blurted out, “He lives across the street.” Her face was beet red. This was indeed huge.

“What's his name?”

“Um, Alex,” she finally replied.

My jaw just about dropped to floor. “From school?” Alisa nodded in reply.

“The shy one?” She nodded once more.

'The one I masturbated in front of while he was spying on me last week?' I thought to myself. But I wasn't about to let her know that bit of information. I was still intrigued though. Had Alex spied on Alisa as well? Did he witness her masturbating too at some point? Did Alisa masturbate? Too many questions ran through my head at this point and I didn't want to think about any of them at this point.

“So what are you going to do?” I asked curiously.

“Umm, I don’t know really.” She was starting to get back to herself now.

“Well are you going to talk to him?”

“No!” I thought she was going to cry from embarrassment. “Actually, I was wondering if you could talk to him for me.” I'll be honest, I wasn't too excited with that idea, but I wasn't about to tell her why either. So I didn't have a choice.

“Ok, what do you want me to tell him?”

“Umm, that I like him too.”

“Anything else?”

“That I noticed him watching me... and I liked it.” My eyes went wide, so Alex was spying on her as well. I guess that's how he gets his rocks off. So, I just nodded and got up to head downstairs. As I walked out I saw across the street, Alex was doing some yard work, perfect way to confront him without the chance of him running off first. As I got closer, I started moving more stealth-like so he didn't hear me behind him. I tapped his shoulder and he flipped around surprise, then it changed to shock as he saw it was me. He started speaking too quickly for me to describe what he said, just a lot of 'sorry' 'won't do it again' and why he was doing it. I shut his mouth when I finally told him:

“Alisa likes you.”

He looked confused, “She does?”

“Yup, she wanted me to tell you she noticed you watching her, and she liked it.”

That certainly pitched a tent in his pants pretty quick, and I knew he was thinking about last week when he saw me as well, “Anything you want to say to her?” 

“Uh, what was it that she liked?” And with that, I went back to Alisa's to deliver the news.
me
“I don't know really, just that it made me feel... sexy.”

I giggled at her, “But you are sexy, hon.” I replied with a smile.

For two days, I was passing along messages between Alisa and Alex. But pretty quickly, the messages turned rather sexual. Everything from how much Alex likes her tits to whether Alisa would rather be on top or bottom. And almost all of it was really turning me on too. I needed to make my move soon or I might lose my mind as well as any chance with Alex. So the latest message for me to pass on was how much Alisa wanted to suck his cock right now. Which blew me away as I never thought she could be this naughty, kind of exciting actually. So I headed across the street once more and this time, I was able to go to Alex's room. He started getting comfortable with me now.

“So what's up?” He asked, eager to hear the most recent dirty news. He was already getting hard through his pants, and I must admit that I was getting really wet right now too. I wanted to just jump on him and fuck him myself, so I made my move on him.

“She says she'd like to suck your cock right about now.” I bit my lip, looking at the bulge in his pants, “And so would I.”

His bulge suddenly got bigger and surprise crossed his face. I barely gave him a chance to respond as I got closer to him, and pushed him flat on his bed and unbuttoned his pants. I pulled out his cock and oh-my-god, it was even bigger than I thought it would be. How the hell could he have a cock like that and be that shy? I was so overwhelmed that I didn't even hesitate to stroke it and take it in my mouth. My pussy twitched a little at the thought of how it might feel inside of me. 

His facial expression said this was his first time and the thought of taking his virginity right now excited me. I couldn't help what came next, I got up and quickly stripped off my pants and panties together in one motion.

ParisBelleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisBelleTS

I was breathing hard already as I mounted him and lowered my soaked pussy around his large shaft. As he went straight up into me and our hips met, we both let out a very excited moan. It felt so fucking good riding his hard cock that it took only a few minutes for both of us to cum. I collapsed on his chest panting, reveling in the fact that his virginity was mine now as he was still deep inside me.

“What about Alisa?” he finally said. Shit, I hadn't thought ahead that far. I was Alex's first, and now I needed to think of how to make this up to my best friend. It was difficult at first to think with his cock still in me and his cum dripping out of my pussy.

“I have a plan,” I said with a smile. I explained it to him and got dressed. This was going to be the only way to make things right.

I headed back to Alisa's house and ran up to her room. Luckily, her parents were out right now on their 'date night'. I went into her room and she looked at me with a bewildered face. She was still wearing her loose pajama bottoms and a t-shirt that revealed she wasn't wearing a bra.

“What took you so long?”

I bit my lip but remained confident in my plan. “He has another message for you, but this time it's a bit different.” Her eyes looked intrigued.

“This time he wants me to blindfold you, and imagine what he wants to do to you right now.” She looked a bit nervous now but seemed willing.

“Umm, OK.” So she stood up and let me blindfold her with a towel. I led her to the bed and laid her down with her butt by the end of the bed.

“Do you trust me?” I asked her almost whispering.

“Yeah.” She still seemed really nervous.

I went to her radio and turned on some smooth rock and roll and whispered, “Just imagine Alex right now.”

She smiled and I went to the end of the bed, crawling over her and kissing up and down her neck, which she apparently liked. I could just barely make out the scent of her juices. I crawled back down to the end of the bed and slowly slipped off her pajama bottoms and panties together. She flinched a bit, but didn't try to stop me. I got them completely off and gently opened her legs, admiring her gorgeous little pussy and it was already getting very moist. I decided to have some fun and nibbled at her thighs first, and man, did she like that, she made little moans each time and was getting wetter by the minute. 

With the music playing, she couldn't hear her bedroom window opening or hear Alex sneaking inside. I looked over from between her thighs and smiled at him as I kept teasing my best friend. She was starting to whimper now, and I saw Alex removing his pants once more. His cock was getting really hard again. As he walked up to us, I got up and brought my head close to Alisa's again and whispered.

“Now don't move.” She nodded in reply and I removed my clothes, showing Alex my bare body once more. I climbed over Alisa again, only this time, it was in more of a 69 position, but I didn't lick her. I positioned my ankles to hold down her arms and used my hands to hold her thighs open. She shook nervously, not sure what was about to happen. As Alex stood by the edge of the bed, I leaned forward and sucked his dick briefly to get it nice and wet, then holding his shaft, I guided his dick down to her soaked pussy and put my hand back on her thigh.

He started pushing into her, and she jumped up. I was still holding her down, but her head jumped up enough to shake off the blindfold and the first thing she saw was Alex between her legs. She cried out a bit and clenched her eyes as Alex broke her hymen. I took Alex's virginity, it seemed only right that I make sure Alex took hers. Alisa began to exhale and pant as the pain began to subside, and Alex pushed himself all the way inside her. She let out an amazing moan and her eyes were locked with Alex's.

All the while, I was getting incredibly soaked again. I moved my head down and started licking Alisa's clit as Alex started thrusting into her. Alisa's moans were full of ecstasy, and she even started to lick my pussy too. Her tongue was inexperienced, but definitely eager. Just like Alex, it was barely a few minutes before Alisa started panting hard and whimpering. Her body exploded in a strong orgasm and Alex felt her pussy tighten even harder as his thrusting slowed down.

But Alex hadn't cum yet. He had more stamina than last time and could keep going. I decided not to waste that stamina. Alisa's body relaxed and I stopped holding her down. I reversed myself and laid face to face on top of Alisa, then positioned my hips so my pussy was open and only an inch above hers. I turned my head to look at Alex; he knew what to do now.

He pulled out of Alisa, and then entered me. I moaned at the amazing familiar feeling of his cock and Alisa was getting very turned on watching the ecstasy in my face as Alex kept pumping his cock into me. It felt so damn good I almost screamed, I looked Alisa in the eyes and could see she was getting more and more jealous of me. But all I knew was that I was about to cum again. I curled my head back and screamed out a moan as my pussy clenched and my body tightened into a powerful orgasm. But I still didn't feel Alex cum yet, damn the boy had some stamina!

“I want it back in me! Please, fuck me like you fucked Sammi!” Alisa started to squirm and whine.

She wanted it and was not afraid to demand it. A huge grin crossed my face, and I turned my head again. I nodded at Alex and he went an inch lower before penetrating her once more. She let out another moan of pure pleasure as Alex started thrusting into her again. The look on her face turned me on so much.

As I watched her face, I wanted to do something for her. I reached down and pulled her shirt up, exposing her amazing tits groping one and wrapping my mouth around the other. Her tits were more than a handful, or even a mouthful, but I made an effort to take as much as I can. Alisa apparently loved it, because she moaned loud and watched me please her tits. I was only too happy to show her how sexy she really is.

Alex was starting to groan more, he was getting close. I worked my tongue around her nipple and nibbled on the tip. This new sensation put her over the edge and her whole body tightened, including her pussy because it caused her and Alex to both cum together. Alisa's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she felt his cum fill her up. Alex collapsed on top of us, but damn near refused to pull out of Alisa's pussy. 

Me and Alisa are still the best of friends, only now we compete on who fucks Alex and his huge member more often. It's really helped Alisa and Alex come out of their shells and get more confident knowing how sexy they are now. As for me, I couldn't be happier with friends like these.

Published 
Written by Forbiddenwriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments