Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nude Lingerie 3

"The continued exploits of Jo-Ann in her Pussy Power stockings"

26
16 Comments 16
5.4k Views 5.4k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is the third and last instalment of Naked Lingerie following Jo-Ann marketing Pussy Power's products."

“Fucking hell, woman,” gasped Catherine Hart, the new attorney of Pussy Power. “Where’s your clothes?”

She got up from behind her desk and scrutinized my naked body. Catherine was a forty-something and very shapely brunette, dressed conservatively in a two-piece business suit. As she walked up to me, I saw her gaze moved up and down by body and when it reached my naked pussy, her eyes suddenly bulged like they want to jump out of their sockets. I smiled. I liked her reaction. I could feel a tingling in my pussy. Victoria was right. This was definitely the best way to market Pussy Power’s products.

“I’m Jo-Ann, Pussy Licking (personnel) manager at Pussy Power.” I walked up to Catherine, kissed her on both cheeks and gave her a naked hug. “This briefcase is for you.” I handed a dumbfounded Catherine the briefcase. She accepted it in a daze and dropped it on her desk. Then she turned her head to the door, still keeping her gaze fixed on my nakedness, and shouted:

“James! Get in here!”

The door burst open and in flew James, clutching my jacket. “Yes, ma’am.” He closed the door, softly.

“What the fuck is this? Who told you to bring this naked fucking whore to my office?”

“I’m sorry, but…” stammered the poor fool.

“I am not your naked whore, you old bitch.” I didn’t like to be insulted. I walked right up to her to push my face and tits against hers.

“Victoria sent me to give you the documents. If you have any savvy underneath this outdated hairstyle and dress, you will treat Pussy Power as an important client.” I was steamed up. “If you don’t like my uniform, tough shit.”

I took her right hand in my left and wiped her fingers through my wet pussy slit. I brought her wet finger to her mouth. She automatically opened it and tasted my pussy juices. Anger was replaced by lust in her eyes. She quickly recovered, stepped back and rested her behind on her desk.

“James, I want you to fuck her,” Catherine commanded the poor sap. “Lick her pussy.”

James dropped to his knees between my spread legs and roughly pushed his inexperienced tongue between my cunt lips. When he inserted a finger in my vagina, to replace his tongue, I had to do something.

“Who trained you? Catherine?” I turned to her and pushed James away. “Let me demonstrate how to pleasure a woman.”

I pushed a weakly protesting Catherine flat on the desk, unzipped her skirt and pulled her pantyhose and panty down in one fluid swoop. I knelt between her spread legs and indicated to James to come closer. An untidy hairy bush covered Catherine’s pussy. I asked James to get a scissors and immediately started to trim her brown bush. As I snipped away at the offending hair, I could see moisture seeping through her thick puffy lips. It was such a shame that some of my sisters hid parts of their splendor behind unruly bushes. We should be proud of our slits and flaunt it to the world. Men loved to gawk at it and lesbians adore the variety of different pussies. Why should we be ashamed of such exquisiteness?

“James, tonight before you fuck her, you must shave the rest of her pussy hair,” I instructed the trembling man. “This crew cut will have to do for now. You just pay attention.” I spread Catherine’s pussylips open and showed him her erect clit, her wet pink pussy valley and her velvet hole.

“Men with big dicks think that pumping their cocks into a woman’s pussy will bring her to orgasm.” I was beginning to enjoy my role as teacher. I might have been able to prepare him for other lucky women. “But they are fools. Our pleasure is in our clits and pussy slits. That is where you must concentrate. Freud had it mostly all wrong about vaginal and clitoral orgasms. Let me show you.”

Flattening my tongue, I lapped Catherine’s spread pussy from her hole to her clit a few times. At the top of my tongue swipe, I harden my tongue to add more pressure on her pleasure knob. Shifting my focus just to her clit, I softly bit her love button and twirled my tongue around it. At the same time, I moved the knuckle of my index finger up and down her slippery slope. Taking her sensitive knob between my lips, I sucked on it while I flicked my tongue over the top. I switched my stroking action from my knuckle to the cushions of two fingers running up and down her cunt.

I became aware of her free flowing pussy juices. Part of our individuality as women was the taste of our nectar, each one tastes differently. I’ve already lost count of the number of pussies I sampled that day, but each one was unique and I would never forget their taste. It was like good wine, and if I went down on Catherine, or Victoria, or Maureen, or Isobel, or Prudence blindfolded I would be able to identify them. Victoria gave my department the correct name – Pussy Licking – because I just loved to pleasure women with my mouth.

“Women will love you forever if you pleasure her with your mouth instead of trying to do it with your dick,” I informed James as I stepped away from Catherine’s spread legs to make room for him. I moved to Catherine’s head and kiss her on the mouth, sticking my long tongue deep into her. She tasted her own juices on my mouth and heaved her clothed upper body in a sigh of pleasure.

I looked at James’ progress and could see that he has learned something. Catherine clutched her legs around his head in a vice like grip, at the same time pressing his head down with her hands. My work was done there. Pussy Power had another satisfied customer. Gathering my discarded jacket and throwing it over my shoulder, I fished out my small purse from the briefcase and marched out Catherine’s office into the staring eyes of a gauntlet of lusty men and women.

“They’re going over the papers I brought,” I said to the assembled crowd outside Catherine’s door with a sheepish grin.

Walking up to two admiring women, sitting at a desk, I asked them if they like the stockings. They nodded their heads, too stunned to talk. I dropped my jacket on the desk, with my purse still clutched in my hand; I changed into my marketing role.

“Just feel the smoothness of the material,” I said to the first woman, putting my right leg on the armrest of her chair, forcing my pussy into her private space, right in front of her large eyes. Awkwardly, she slowly put her hand to my stocking covered thigh to touch it. I felt her sweaty, shivering hand resting on my leg. I moved slightly forward forcing her hand to slip over my naked thigh to my wet pussy. Before she could remove her hand, I clasped it with my own and forced it to cup over my mound. Without any prompting, she inserted a finger between my lips. I looked deep into her lust filled eyes and saw her frustration boiling deep inside. It had been awhile since this woman had a good fuck.

“Think of all the pleasure you can get from wearing Pussy Power stockings. Believe me when I say that my pussy wasn’t dry for a moment today. Throw away your hose and panties and buy Pussy Power stockings.” I was on a roll there. It was time women get to know the power of their sex and use it for pleasure, not for power games. The woman continued to pleasure me with her finger. I removed her hand from my vagina and lick my own juices from her finger.

Then a man behind me grabbed hold of my naked ass. I pushed off the chair with my right leg to trap his hand between my ass and his groin. I turned around to face him. He slipped both hands over my bare ass cheeks and pressed me against his crotch. I could feel his erection rubbing against my mound. I also realized I must play it safe. I couldn’t start an orgy in the offices of our attorney.

“Listen, handsome, why don’t you send your wife to our offices for her own Pussy Power stockings? Then you can fuck her at home, instead of fucking me in front of enough witnesses to convict you in divorce court.”

Realizing the truth of my words, he quickly let go of me and apologized for his actions. Stroking the bulge in his pants, I accepted his apology and said:

“No harm done. I am just glad that you like what you see.”

I had better get out of there and back to the office. My nudity had an effect on all and I might not have been able to handle everyone. Holding onto my purse, I made a beeline for the waiting elevator. As the doors closed, I waved them goodbye. A minute later, I strutted out in the lobby amongst a waiting crowd of elevator travelers. Seeing the stunned expression on their faces, I suddenly realized that I was still naked. I forgot my jacket in the office and I couldn’t go back. The crowd had reluctantly boarded the elevator, filling it up to capacity. I was not waiting for another one.

Taking a deep breath, I stepped out the entrance onto the sidewalk, amidst the lunch hour rush. I quickly fell in step between four people covering all sides. Then the man in front stepped into a shop, leaving me vulnerable to oncoming traffic. Despite my feeble attempts to keep my decorum in place, my office uniform went public. My large breasts and bare pussy were exposed to the wind and sun, as well as the stares of pedestrians. At least I had my Pussy Power stockings on. Maybe I could be a walking advertisement. I just hoped that I could avoid cops.

I wasn’t going to make a fool of myself and tried to cover my tits and mound with my hands. Quae sera, sera.

Continuing as if I’m fully clothed, I walked another three blocks. A few men tried to strike up conversations or grope my tits and ass, but I ignored their attempts. Then I spotted an exclusive lingerie shop and stepped into it.

“You’re late,” said a sophisticated woman behind the counter. Three other distinguished ladies, trophy wives, sipping tea and eating cucumber sandwiches, were sitting on easy chairs, waiting for something.

“The outfits never arrived,” I retorted, thinking on my feet. This was obviously a misunderstanding. They were waiting for a lingerie model when I happened to walk in.

Taking matters in my own hands, I pointed to my state of dress. “Pussy Power was the only company whose products were on time.” I strutted around like a model on a catwalk. Stopping in front of the trophy wives, I bent down to smooth my hands over my stockings, across my pussy and down the other leg. The counter lady behind me had an unobtrusive view of my pussy. I lingered like that a while longer, touching my foot, then straightening up, I slid my hands over the back of my legs to my ass cheeks. Caressing my sexy and still naked behind, I turned around to face the counter lady. This move gave the other three the same view as I repeated the ritual.

Stealing a glance at them, I could see that they were used to debauchery. They never blinked at my nudity or my wanton display. A soft hand slid over my stockings to my pussy. Then two more hands joined the first to touch me all over. One inserted two fingers into my pussy while another rubbed my clit. The third hand slid a wet finger into my pucker hole, making me jump a little.

“She’s wet,” said a voice behind me.

“She’s smooth,” said another voice.

“I wonder if she’ll let us fuck her,” said the third voice.

“Ask her.”

I looked at Counter Lady. She stared back and shrugs.

“Lock the door,” instructed voice number two the Counter Lady.

I turned around to get a closer look at my would-be gang-bangers. They were in a hurry to get naked. Their hubbies must have paid millions to get those bodies in that artificial condition. Then I saw the big black strap-on dildo tied around number one’s waist. There was an obsessive lust glaring in her dark eyes.

Oh, fuck. I was in for a depraved orgy. Just when I thought I was out of the woods, I walked smack into the big bad wolf, in the shape of four horny bitches.

Before number one could use her weapon of massive pleasure on me, I embraced naked number two, kissing her on the mouth, and her neck to suck on her silicone enhanced tits. I lowered my kisses to her pierced navel and travelled to her trimmed pussy. She was wet as a rainstorm on a Sunday. I positioned my raised behind in front of number three. She got the invitation and immediately started to eat me out.

Then number two’s knees buckled under the onslaught of my tongue and fingers on her pussy. She dropped back into her easy chair, giving me better access to her vulva. Her thin and smooth pussylips were beautiful. I wondered if she had reconstructive surgery done on these lips. I didn’t care. I sucked up her juices and swiped my tongue between said lips. Her small clit hid beneath a hood. I pulled back the hood to reveal a small pink nub. Flicking my tongue over and around it, I simultaneously masturbated her clit as if it is a tiny cock. I sensed her legs shaking as her orgasm builds.

I felt number three’s face bump into my shapely ass, forcing me deeper into number two’s twat. Looking back, I saw number one fucking number three from behind. Counter Lady was also naked and was sucking on number two’s tits.

That was a surefire daisy chain and by the end of the session, I would’ve eaten four new pussies to add to my growing list. I’ve never had so many different pussies in a month before, but since slipping on Pussy Power’s stockings this morning; I had one continuous pussy feast.

Weak from sex and lack of a good meal, I lost touch with everything around me. I remembered sucking on a black dildo, taking it in my pussy, ass, and later strapping on the dildo myself to fuck all four of the wolverines. I remembered eating their pussies and being eaten by them. Two hours later and hungry as a wolf, I stumbled out the door. Vaguely, through the confused recesses of my mind, I hailed a cab, mumbled the address of Pussy Power to the driver and plopped on the backseat. I must have been an awful sight; a dripping, wet and sore pussy, red tits, smeared makeup and disheveled hair.

At the office, I thankfully paid the grinning driver, and stumbled into the office, looking for Victoria. Safe at last. Prudence was the first to see me. She rushed from behind the counter to catch me as a fall into her naked arms. Then nothing.

The soothing sensation between my legs brought me out my sex-induced fatigue. I was disorientated, wondering where I was. When I saw the beautiful, dark hair and naked Victoria kneeling between my naked legs, applying a smoothing cream to my over-fucked cunt and asshole, I knew I was home. We were alone. Her concerned face, concentrating on healing my sore pussy.

“I’m sorry I fainted and disappointed you.”

“Shhh...” The sound from Victoria’s mouth was all the assurance I need. “Are you alright? What can I get you?”

DalilaMile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DalilaMile

Her concern for me was genuine and I loved that. I struggled to a sitting position on the couch in her office. My face ended up close to her beautiful face. I felt her hands softly caressing my face. She closed her eyes and leaned forwards, touching my open lips with hers. She took my upper lip between hers and gently sucked on it. I closed my mouth over her lips and kissed her with all the love I had. My own hands found their way to her face, then to her neck, to her full breasts. I massaged those beautiful orbs and tweaked her nipples between my fingers.

The pressure of her mouth on my lips increased, her urging tongue darting into my mouth. Passion entered our loving caress and turned into full-blown lust. Victoria squeezed my breasts in both hands, pinching my sensitive nipples. I felt a twitch inside my pussy. I dropped my hand between her legs to her wet sex. For the second time that day, I slipped my fingers between her slippery pussylips. I teased her clit and pleasure valley with three fingers.

Then she broke contact. I felt abandoned, hanging onto passion in vain. Before the pain became too great, Victoria returned, making me comfortable on the couch. She laid beside me, nibbling on my nipples, planting tender kisses all over my breasts. Her hand moved down my torso, over my flat tummy to my Venus mound. She let her hand rest there. I wanted her hand to move farther south, to my aching pussy. Using my free hand, I gently pushed her hand between my legs.

Victoria suddenly turned around to drop her head between my thighs and swung her legs over my head. As she straddled my face, she lowered her pussy to my waiting mouth. I realized that this is my first 69 position of the day. I raised my head to reach her wet pussy and licked her to an orgasm. Her taste was unmistakable sweet and her pussylips were puffy from her aroused state. This was a different Victoria from the demanding one this morning. This was her softer side and I liked it.

I clasped my hands over her firm buttocks and spread them wide, giving me more room to pleasure the valley between her legs. I even reached her brown button with my tongue. After wetting my index finger, I slowly worked it into her backdoor. My tongue returned to her clit and I stuck my nose into her pussy, inhaling her sweet scent. As I increased the speed of my finger in her ass and sucked harder on her clit, her orgasm shook her whole body.

I concentrated so hard on giving Victoria pleasure that I didn’t know what she did to my pussy. During her Big O, she continued to satisfy me with her hands and mouth. My own orgasm came as a sudden flood, catching us by surprise. As it moved through my body, I wrapped my arms around her waist, squashing my breasts against her tummy and resting my head between her thighs.

We laid like this for a while, spent from our passion. Victoria moved back to her position next to me and kissed me passionately on the mouth. I tasted my own juices on her lips. The day came full circle.

“You had me worried,” whispered Victoria in my ear. “I made a mistake to let you go dressed like that.”

“No. It was the right thing to do. It was my own fault to get caught up in the trophy wife orgy.” I shifted my body to drape my stocking clad leg between hers with my breasts pressing against hers. “You are right to use us as walking marketers of the products. People couldn’t get enough of the sights of Pussy Power.”

Then I realized that my legs are still wrapped in the silky Pussy Power stockings. They were in mint condition. We really had a great product and if I had to go through another fucking day like that day to prove it to more customers, then I would.

A knock on the door disturbed our intimate chat. Prudence, Isobel and Maureen came marching in. Like naked toy soldiers, they stood in a line facing us lying on the couch. Their pussies were at our eye level. I couldn’t take my gaze off their wet crotches. Victoria didn’t make a move to untangle herself from our naked embrace.

“Hi girls,” Victoria smiled at them, licking my nipple. “What do you want?”

“We want to thank you for giving us this new freedom,” said Maureen, the manager of Pussy Wetting (production). “I never knew being naked with colleagues could be so sexy. I wanted to save myself for marriage, but how can I know who Mr. Right is if I don’t screw around first.”

“Yes, and I thought lesbians are a bunch of motorcycles butches,” quipped Prudence, the secretary, running short on brainpower. “But lesbians just love to lick pussy, just like my boyfriend Jack.”

“After I spent time with Mrs. Anderson this morning, I knew we can sell these products to the world,” added Isobel, Pussy Notice (marketing) manager. “This is the best way to use sex to sell products.”

For a moment, I noticed Victoria’s eyes soften a touch, but changed just as quickly into a naughty, playful look.

“How touching,” said Victoria. “Tell me one thing. Are you just going to stand there, gawking at us? When do you plan to show Jo-Ann your appreciation for what she did for the company?” They looked at her as if Victoria just pushed the Statue of Liberty up their asses.

“Jo-Ann put her pussy on the line for us today.” Victoria surveyed her naked troops. “Such a pussy deserves a good fuck. So, girls, pile up and let’s welcome Jo-Ann back.”

Eight hands, four tongues and a dildo or two were used in their welcoming party. So ended my first day as Pussy Licking manager at the Pussy Power Company. As Isobel filled my pussy with her vibrating dildo, I just hoped that whenever a man sticks his throbbing cock into my wet pussy, Victoria would always be there to lick my clit, while I sucked on her pussy.

 

Published 
Written by sandy2moon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments