Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On the Job Training Part Five

"I earn the right to call myself His."

22
7 Comments 7
27.6k Views 27.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Almost immediately, there was a hard cock pressing at my lips. I opened without bothering to look up. Why should I? I was here to service these men; it didn't matter who they were or what they looked like. As soon as my mouth was full of hard, hot cock my eyes closed in pleasure anyway, and I knew Mr. Decker was right, I could do this.

All around me I heard the sounds of zippers being released and clothing dropping to the floor, mixed in with laughter and coarse remarks. Hearing myself referred to as a slut and a cunt only served to make my pussy wetter, and I whimpered in impatience as I waited for the rest of my holes to be filled.

I wasn't kept waiting long. With a stinging slap to my ass, a thick cock was forced into my pussy, actually pushing me forward onto the cock in my mouth, making me gag. I heard laughter as my hair was roughly grabbed and yanked back. "Choke on it, slut, that's right." He fucked my mouth with renewed vigor, grunting every time I gagged.

Finally, he pushed his cock into my throat and held me still, cumming in long streams which I struggled to swallow. When he pulled out, my eyes were watering and I barely had time to catch my breath before my mouth was once again full of cock.

The man who'd been fucking my pussy pulled out and splattered my ass and back with cum. My skin tingled as the warm liquid dripped down my sides, and I knew by the end of the day I'd be covered in the sticky emissions of five strangers.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sudden removal of my plug. In the next second my ass was entered by the largest cock I'd ever had. I winced as he set a fast, hard pace, the slight pain soon overtaken by pleasure as I lost myself to the sensation of being so thoroughly filled. My mind drifted as I sucked and was fucked hard, until finally I could feel my ass being filled with warm semen.

After I'd been used by each of the men, Mr. Decker stepped in. He was also naked, and of course hard, as he grasped my chin, forcing my head up to look into his eyes. "How are you holding up, sweet girl? Do you need a break? Water?"

I felt a rush of affection as I answered in a hoarse voice, "Water, please, Sir."

In seconds a glass of cold water was proffered, and I drank deeply as I listened to the murmurs of conversation around me.

"You spoil your slut, John. Are you always this lenient with her?"

There was a bit of anger in Mr. Decker's voice as he answered, "Karen's done nothing to require leniency. She's never let me down; I knew she would make me proud today. She is a valued possession, and as such is treated with an eye to keeping her in excellent condition for a long time. I don't imagine you have a problem with that?"

The man who'd made the comment apologized quickly. No one else had anything to say as I finished drinking and the glass was taken away.

No sooner had I swallowed the last drop of water than I was led to the bed, where Mr.

HitomiJapan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HitomiJapan

Decker reclined. I climbed on top of him, lowering down onto his cock, but he held me still when I attempted to move. "Relax, and hold still," were his only instructions.

I soon realized why, as a second man climbed up behind me, pushing me forward to allow him to slide his cock into my ass. I'd never been double-penetrated before, and my skin broke out in goosebumps at the alternating rhythm set by my boss and the stranger behind me. I moaned at being so utterly full.

But not full enough, as a third man stepped up alongside the bed, turning my head to find his long, hard cock waiting for my attentions. Eagerly, I sucked him in, my garbled moans no doubt helping to speed up his release.

I sucked one more man in this way before the man fucking my ass came, and was replaced by another. Mr. Decker followed, and over the next hour or so it seemed that I must have been double-penetrated by all six men in various configurations, although I couldn't really be sure. I'd lost track of time and seemed to exist only to provide pleasure for these men with my body.

Finally, things were winding down. These were, after all, adult men, not teenagers. They'd each come several times already, in me or on me, and I couldn't imagine them being able to go on much longer.

I had no idea how long I'd been their fucktoy. I was covered in semen and sweat, hoarse from crying out, and my muscles trembled with exertion. The air in the room was thick with the smell of cum, pussy and perspiration.

One or two approached me for a final, brief blowjob, and then they were cleaning up and dressing. When we were finally alone, Mr. Decker motioned me over to the leather couch. He sat, and I knelt on the floor beside him, but he patted his lap and I curled up on it in contentment.

He brushed his hand through my matted hair. "We need to get you in the shower, sweet girl, but first I wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten my promise of a reward." He handed me a black velvet pouch. "Open it."

With wide eyes and trembling hands, I pulled the drawstrings and reached inside. I gasped as I pulled out a platinum choker, and looked to Mr. Decker for an explanation.

He smiled as he took the choker from my hands and clasped it around my neck. "Beautiful. You're mine, now, Karen, if that's what you want." Tilting his head, he asked, "You do want that, don't you?"

Still in shock, I managed a fervent whisper, "Oh, yes, Sir. More than anything." And I did. I never would have imagined I'd end up here, but I truly did want it.

And then he said the words that swept away any last remaining doubts I might have had. "Good girl."

Published 
Written by JuicynSweet00
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments