Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Lust Filled Night - Part 2

"A night of pleasuring myself became surprise filled."

12
7 Comments 7
12.7k Views 12.7k
687 words 687 words
I planned a passionate night just for me. I was so hot and felt I needed a good time just satisfying myself. When I got home, I stood in front of my full length mirror and gyrated while I stripped to some good bump-and-grind music. I had my favorite toys on the side of the bed and I knew my imagination was starting to take over.

I pictured what I wanted to do to myself as I removed the last of my clothes. I stood in front of the mirror in my heels. I watched my reflection as I ran my left hand over my breasts and nipples, while my right hand traveled across my belly to my mound. I spread my legs a little as my fingers passed over the lips of my pussy.

A sound made me stop every movement I was making and I looked up to see her standing in the doorway watching me. It was my new housemate. She had moved in a few days ago after I rented her a room. I thought it would be nice to have help paying the bills. I didn't realize she was going to be home, and I could feel my skin turn a slight shade of pink.

I knew her from where I worked and we had become friends. I found out she was between relationships and needed a place to stay for awhile. I thought it was a great arrangement for both of us. I realized she did not turn away. She was leaning against the door frame, her arms were crossed, her head was tilted, and she had a strange smile on her face.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked, as I reached for my skirt to try to cover myself.

"Long enough to like what I see," she answered as she moved into the room.

I hugged my skirt tighter to my body and realized as she came closer, I was backing up. The smile never left her as she closed the space between us.

skinny_sis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
skinny_sis

As she reached out to me, I felt myself falling backward. I had reached the corner of the bed and tripped backward, landing on my back on the bed. My arms flew up, sending my skirt I used to cover myself flying to the other side of the bed. I realized I was laying across the corner of the bed and I was totally naked.

I also realized she was standing over me and looking down at my body. I felt her leg brush against mine and realized she was moving my legs apart to stand between them. She never said a word. She stood there, letting her eyes run over my body, and I let her. I loved the way she looked at me. She reached down with one finger and lightly touched my leg. Chills ran through my body. Just that light touch and my already charged imagination, made me respond to her touch.

I closed my eyes and let out a quiet moan of pleasure. Standing between my legs, she put both hands on my knees and gently traced up my thighs, then over my mound, across my belly, up my sides. She was making me feel so good. I felt a weight as she laid down on top of me. When she took my face in her hands, I opened my eyes to find myself staring into the deepest green eyes I have ever seen. She brushed my lips with hers, and I felt my head come off the bed as I tried to follow her lips with mine.

She again looked into my eyes, and, as she closed them, I felt her lips meet mine in a very passionate kiss. I circled my arms around her body as I pulled her tighter against me. Her lips parted and I felt her tongue as it forced its way between mine. Her tongue probed for mine and I very willingly met it with mine as I opened my mouth wider in the most passionate French kiss I have ever had.
Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments