Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Lust Filled Night - Part 3

"A planned night of single pleasure turned into a night of surprises."

11
8 Comments 8
8.7k Views 8.7k
741 words 741 words
After I fell back onto the corner of the bed, Becky stepped between my knees spreading them apart. She traced her fingers lightly up my thighs, across my mound, up my sides, to my arms. I felt chills run up my body right along with her fingers. I felt her weight as she laid down on top of me. Her mouth smothering mine with kisses as her tongue opened my lips to find mine. My arms went around her as I pulled her close.

"Now, it's my turn," she said as she broke from the most sensuous kiss I have ever had. My whole being was lost in that feeling; I did not want to stop. She gave me one last kiss and crawled off the bed. She told me to get comfortable and just watch. She went over to the radio again and started the same CD that I had on when I was in front of my mirror.

For the next ten minutes, I was totally mesmerized by the show she put on just for me. As she removed each and every piece of clothing she had on, she would watch my eyes. She was so beautiful and so sensual, I could not take my eyes off her. I never thought I could feel this way about a woman, but my body was totally responding to her. I was so hot. All I wanted now was to be in her arms again and feeling that full, moist mouth smothering mine.

When she had removed all her clothes except for her bra and thong, she sensually strolled to the side of the bed. I was propped up on the pillows watching her. She reached out her hands for me and when I took them in mine, she pulled me to the side of the bed. She released my hands then reached down to use her fingers to separate my knees. She moved in to stand between them. Her breasts were at my eye level. 

The top of her bra barely covered her nipples and I could see how hard they were as they strained to break through the material. Her breasts were large as were her nipples. The area was dark around those buds and really stood out against the whiteness of her bra.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

Without thinking, I reached up to cup those delicious looking mounds and their firmness felt so good as I started to squeeze them together.

"Would you unfasten me, please?" she asked.

I reached behind her and in doing so, my face fell between her breasts and I inhaled deeply her aroma. In my mind, I wondered just what was I doing, but I could not stop. I wanted more. I wanted to be with her, to have her body. Lust took over and I needed my craving fulfilled. I'd never been with a woman, but now I had to know what it was like. I was so hot.

I finally got her bra unfastened and leaned back to watch. She just stood there, waiting. She was smiling at me as I reached up to take the straps off her shoulders. Then, I pulled her bra down over her arms and watched as her breasts swung free. She threw her bra to the side of the bed and I was mesmerized by the movement of them as they shook as she moved.

She reached up to cup and lift them, then squeeze them together. She bent forward as she pushed them toward my mouth. I looked up at her as if asking permission, but I knew I already had it. She wanted this as much as I did. As her left nipple brushed my lips, I kissed the tip then opened my mouth to draw that bud inside. I reached my arms around her waist as I started to suck her nipple. It was glorious.

I opened my mouth to take in as much as I could, pulling her closer and burying my face in her breast. I felt her hands on the back of my head as she pulled me into her. I released her waist and put my hands on the sides of her breasts as my mouth found the other nipple and thoroughly enjoyed the taste and feel. I moved from one to the other, licking and sucking as I went.

After a little while, she pulled away to present me with another surprise.
Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments