Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Lust Filled Night - Part 6

"A night of planned single playing turned into a night of surprises."

7
4 Comments 4
8.1k Views 8.1k
722 words 722 words
Becky laid on top of me. She straddled my hips as she rubbed her breasts against mine. After smothering me with kisses, she moved her body lower on mine, kissing and licking her way to my breasts. The trail of hot kisses she left really made me hot. I could feel the walls of my pussy contract as moisture trickled its way past the lips.

I raised my head as she cupped the sides of my breasts and squeezed them together. My nipples were just about to touch. I watched as she planted a kiss on the tip of each of my nipples. I closed my eyes as she began to suck each one in turn while fondling my breasts. I felt her hot breath as she licked each one, returning again to my nipples to flick them with her tongue. I arched my back when I felt her take one between her teeth and bite down. When she twisted the other, I let out a muffled scream of pleasure. 

I felt her shift again as she moved lower. Teasingly, she kissed her way to my navel. After she licked inside, she made me squirm as she gently blew air over it. For some reason, it felt so pleasurable. Moving lower, she trailed wet kisses to my mound. Then I watched as she raised herself up. Using her knee, she spread my right leg over. Then she did the same with my left leg. I watched as she lowered herself between my legs. She looked up at me, smiling.

"Lay back and enjoy this, but remember what you feel," she said.

I thought it was a little odd the way she said it, but I wanted this so bad. Her fingers felt so good as she stroked them along my pussy lips. She moved them up and down like she was petting them. Then I felt them go deeper between my lips with each stroke. I started to moan as she teased me. I wanted her fingers deeper inside me. I could feel her fingers on each side of my cunt as she opened the lips farther apart.

RoseMadder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseMadder

I could feel the coolness of her breath as it hit the wetness that lay between the folds.

I jumped as she touched my lips with her tongue and made a licking motion from the opening of my pussy to my mound. She did it over and over, going deeper as she repeated the motion. I felt her tongue slip inside my cunt as it passed over, but it kept on going upward. I was throwing my head side to side as I felt her tongue slowly pass over my clit.

The next pass of her tongue she lingered at the opening. Then she slowly pushed her tongue inside my pussy. I felt the walls open to receive the intrusion with more moisture. Oh I was so hot. I could feel my walls closing on her tongue trying to hold it in. She pushed it in and pulled it out, fucking my pussy with her tongue. I started to squirm, but her tongue followed my movements. I wanted to cum so badly. My hands wrapped in the sheets as I grabbed them. 

Her tongue left the confines of my cunt to move higher. When she reached my clit, she flicked her tongue over it. She was driving me mad with desire. I reached to grab her head to hold it just where it was. It felt so good. I did not want her to move away. She had no plans to do that as she continued to flick her tongue over and over as I held her tight. My body was rocking as the moans I made turned gutteral.

She separated the folds around my clit with her fingers, and as she took my clit between her lips to suck on it, she put two fingers deep into my pussy. Finger fucking me while she sucked hard on my clit brought a scream of passion as I felt my pussy erupt.

I grabbed her hair as she ground her lips hard onto my clit. Another orgasm followed the first making it seem like it was not going to stop. Her fingers kept pounding my pussy and I screamed until I ran out of air.

Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments