Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our coach trip home

50
19 Comments 19
33.1k Views 33.1k
4.5k words 4.5k words
Famous Story
When I was 17 years of age, I used to swim competitively and was part of a local Club. I was part of a small group that joined the Club and developed as swimmers together, all achieving similar standards of success.

On this particular day, eight of us, four girls and four boys, had been swimming at an Open Meet in the north of England and after a hard day were on our way home. None of us had wanted to travel to the Meet alone, so had hired a twenty-four seated coach to take us there and back.

As you’d expect, all eight of us were dressed very casually. All, bar one, had on our Club tracksuit top, and varying pieces of clothing on our bottom halves. Our coach and wife and three Club officials sat at the front of the coach, just behind the driver and the rest of us towards the back, leaving us to our own devices, as we were old enough to be responsible and not get into too much trouble.

The Meet finished around 9pm and being late spring in the north of England, it was just starting to get dark as we boarded the coach. For the first hour of the journey, with music playing in the background, we kept ourselves occupied by chatting endlessly. There was a triumphant air as we’d all achieved our goals in our various swims. The coach was heading steadily south down the Motorway but we knew we’d not be home until after midnight and that became even more obvious when the traffic ground to a sudden halt. As we found out later, there had been a serious accident and we’d be stuck there for some time.

It didn’t take long for us to become restless and bored, looking around at those in vehicles close by, pulling faces, trying to keep ourselves amused. After about twenty minutes, our coach strolled up the aisle between the seats and told us to settle down and get some sleep, we were not going anywhere for some time. There were plenty of seats available, we could spread out and make ourselves more comfortable.

I sat by the left window of the coach on the row of seats just in front of the back row. When this story took place, I was one month shy of my eighteenth birthday. I looked pretty much as I do now, 5’ 6 tall, long dark wavy hair, blue eyes, athletic and slim body, with B cup boobs and shaved pussy. As well as my Club tracksuit top, I had on a denim skirt that was mid-thigh length, red thong, trainers and white ankle socks. Sat in the chair beside me was Chloe, who was a few months older and an outstanding swimmer. She was 5’ 9 tall, long dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and very pretty to look at. As with all eight of us, she was very fit but her boobs were bigger than mine were, I’d guess a C cup and she too was shaved. The zip of her tracksuit top was only half up, her white bra and cleavage clearly visible and on her lower half; she wore jeans, with nothing underneath and flip-flops on her small feet.

To our right on the back seat were Zack and Steph. Both were sixteen years old and had been an item for well over twelve months. From the moment we’d sat down on the coach, between talking to everybody, they took every opportunity they had to kiss passionately. Zack was 6’ 1, with short light brown hair, brown eyes and most girls at the Club would say he was very good looking. Steph was 5’ 10, with shoulder length bleached blonde hair, blue eyes and pretty, with small boobs and shaved. Both had on their Club top, with the zip fully undone. Steph had a white crop top on underneath, short tight shorts, no undies and barefoot with her trainers on the floor. Zack had a Club t-shirt on underneath his top, knee length baggy shorts, boxer shorts underneath and he too had taken off his trainers but had on white socks.

Josie sat one row in front of us but the opposite side of the coach with her legs up so she was spread across two seats, looking down, messing with her iPod and chatting with Rick, Matt and Danny, who were sat one row further down. All three lads were dressed in jeans and their Club tops, whereas Josie wore a plain white t-shirt, no bra and blue knee length skirt, white thong and she was barefoot with her trainers on the floor.

Matt and Rick spent so much time together that they’d be gossiped about as being gay. Both were nearly twenty years old and as far as we knew, never had girlfriends. Rick was 6’ 4, short curly brown hair, brown eyes and had a very powerfully built physique. We called Matt our little gnome. He was 5’ 7, blue eyes, short dirty blonde hair and muscular body. Danny was just sixteen, 6’ 2, brown eyes and black hair. He was a good swimmer but hadn’t done much work in the gym and his body was very skinny by comparison to the others.

Josie was 5’3 with short light brown hair, blue eyes, well-defined body, B up breasts and a closely trimmed landing strip.

Chloe gave me a nudge and motioned for me to look at Zack and Steph. I leant over her and did as she asked and giggled as I saw the bulge in Zack’s shorts. They were lost in their own world, not caring what was happening around them and kissing very passionately. As I looked again, I realised that he had his right hand inside her shorts teasing and there was a growing wet patch developing as he fingered her.

As I was leaning across Chloe, I felt her left hand squeezing and caressing my arse. I turned and smiled at her feeling my juices beginning to flow, the voyeur in me had been stirred and I had to see more. I stood up, turned around and knelt on the seat as I rested my arms on the back-rest. Chloe ran her fingertips slowly and gently down the back of my legs, turning me on further. I tried to ignore her actions, despite feeling my trainer being pulled off, followed by my socks. My toes wiggled involuntarily as her fingertip ran down the soles of my feet and I smiled at her as she knelt beside me to watch our friends.

It looked as though Zack had his fingers inside Steph’s pussy, moving in and out in a slow relentless rhythm. The more I watched the wetter I became. Chloe was breathing on my neck, intensifying the sensations radiating through my body and almost didn’t realise that I was squeezing and releasing my thighs in time with Zack’s hand movements.

Steph opened her eyes, noticing immediately that she was being watched. I held my breath momentarily as she pulled away from Zack, making him remove his hand from her shorts but relaxed with relief when she winked and smiled at us. Still looking in our direction, she guided the fingers, which had been in her pussy and licked around them as seductively as she could. It was as though she was trying to turn us on with her actions and there was no doubt, her actions were working.

My heart began to race as I felt my skirt being raised slowly and the fingers of Chloe’s right hand teasing up the back of my thighs and between my legs. Meanwhile, Steph had got to her feet and encouraged Zack to lie down across the five seats, with his head below where we were kneeling. I looked down as he smiled up at us and let my eyes wander down his body to the tent pole raising the fabric of his shorts. Steph lifted her left leg and straddled his thighs. She sat for a few seconds with the wet patch on her shorts pressed against his tented shorts, before pushing his top up above his chest as she lay on top of him and begin kissing again.

I’d opened my legs a little to allow Chloe easier access between my thighs. She wasted no time, finding my pussy lips, teasing through my saturated thong. Despite teasing me, Chloe watched our friends as Steph began to grind her pussy on Zack’s hard cock. He took hold of Steph’s crop top and pulled it up. She didn’t resist, lifting her arms, allowing him to pull it over her head along with her tracksuit top, leaving her topless.

“There’s a guy in a lorry who’s been looking at us for ages. Shall we give him a show?”

I was a little nervous but turned on too. We’d had sex with each other before and in front of others but it always felt as though we were touching each other for the first time. I’d no idea what she had in mind but nodded my approval, whilst doing my best not to turn and look at him, still transfixed by the sex scene on the back seats of the coach.

Chloe turned my head towards her with the fingers of her left hand and started to kiss me. With our mouths open, our tongues swirled together, slowly and seductively. At the same time, Chloe lifted my skirt, easing my thong over my hips and down my thighs. Still kissing her, I raised each of my knees, one after the other and pulled off my thong, throwing it onto the floor.

I moaned involuntarily as I felt Chloe’s fingers plunge between my pussy lips and deep inside me, responding by bucking against her. We stopped kissing, watching Steph and Zack once more as Chloe finger fucked me slowly.

Zack’s hands were inside Steph’s shorts, squeezing her arse cheeks as she ground rhythmically on him. It was clear that they were becoming more desperate, their moans growing in intensity. As Zack squeezed her cheeks and manoeuvred his hands, Steph’s shorts were being pushed lower and lower, revealing more of her body. Suddenly, as if she couldn’t take it any longer, tensed and raised her hips off him. She started to fumble with his shorts and boxers, trying to free his cock.

I felt the button and zip of my skirt being undone and it slither down my legs. I didn’t hesitate, removing it in the same way as I had my thong, excited, yet nervous that I was bottomless. Chloe pushed me back a little and unfastened my top. She looked into my eyes, as if asking my permission before pushing it off my body to leave me naked.

Chloe stood up once I was nude and began to undress. I had one eye on her as I started to tease my clit and the other on the back seat. Steph too was naked but the couple were no longer simply grinding together, they were fucking. Chloe lowered the zip to her top, reached behind her back, unclipped her bra and unfastened her jeans. I was teasing my clit hard and fast, desperate to cum, hearing Steph moaning as she fucked Zack and watching Chloe’s jeans slide down her long shapely legs and take off her bra and tracksuit top.

As Chloe knelt in front of me, on the seat, I looked beyond her at Josie who was sat across the seats on the opposite side of the coach. To my surprise, she was sitting with her feet on the seat next to her, knees splayed, skirt pulled up, thong to one side and masturbating furiously as she watched Chloe and I.

With me knelt on the seat and with my back to the window, Chloe forced my legs apart, thrusting her knee into the gap, pushing our thigh against the others pussy. I had been on the verge of cuming anyway but the desperation of her actions as we started to kiss and grind, sent me over the edge and I began to climax.

My back arched as I felt my pussy contract violently thrusting my pussy against Chloe’s thigh and gasping a last breath. Chloe continued to pound on my thigh, her juices lubricating my skin as her pussy lips separated and clit began to rub on me. Suddenly my body relaxed and I started to squirt, moaning with pleasure as orgasmic sensations radiated through my body.

As I started to relax, my focus turned to helping Chloe reach her climax. I’d become very aware of what was happening around me. The exhibitionists of Zack and Steph and had become voyeurs, standing to our right. Rick and Danny were knelt, facing us, on their seats to our left and Matt sat with his feet and legs in the aisle, bulge clearly visible, all watching Chloe and me. Josie had discarded her thong as she’d watched us and looked as though she was going to cum at any moment.

I looked into Josie’s eyes as Chloe and I continued to grind our pussy and clit against the others thigh with increasing urgency and desperation. She must have read my thoughts.

InnocentCuteMiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentCuteMiss

Shuffling to the edge of the seat, adjacent to the aisle, never losing eye contact, she lifted of her top, revealing her magnificently toned stomach and pert boobs, stood up, unfastened her skirt, stepping out of it as it dropped to the floor and stepped purposefully towards us.

Both Chloe and I were breathing erratically and moaning but take away those noises, the sense of anticipated silence from our friends around us was electrifying. All four girls were naked, as was Zack but the remaining three boys looked as though they were scared rabbits, caught in the headlights of a fast moving car, unable to move or breath. As Josie knelt behind Chloe and began to explore her body with her fingertips, we heard Danny groan. I turned to look at him, just in time to see the expression on his face change, to combination of embarrassment and pleasure, which left me with no doubt, he must had started to cum in his jeans.

I watched Chloe lean back against Josie, allowing her to slip her hands between us and caress her breasts. Chloe continued to grind against my thigh but turned her hair to her right and started to kiss Josie passionately. I felt fingers circle around my right boob nervously. Looking to my right, I saw the fingers caressing my breast belonged to Steph, who was leaning over the back of my seat as Zack watched. Turning my head, I leaned towards her and kissed her lips tenderly. I could almost feel her shaking with nerves but it was she, who made the next move, sucking on my lower lip and then as I responded by opening my mouth, she began to tease my tongue with hers.

My body was on fire, desperate to cum again, my pussy throbbing mercilessly as I pounded my clit harder and harder onto Chloe’s soaked thigh. Feeling Chloe’s movements becoming more frenetic and having Josie and Steph involved in our sex was driving me wild and when I felt her body tense, prior to her first orgasm, it sent me over the edge. I tensed as soon as I felt Chloe’s pussy erupting, squirting onto my thigh and an instant later, I was cuming again.

Josie and Steph moved away a little, as if giving Chloe and I chance to recover. Chloe dropped down onto the seat, as did I but after a few seconds we kissed tenderly with our pussy’s still dribbling, recovering slowly.

As we kissed, I heard movement around us and eventually looked to see what was happening. Matt and Rick had moved and were sat on the chairs on the opposite side of the coach to Chloe and me. I’d never taken much notice of the gossip surrounding them but was not surprised to see them stroking the others hard cocks. Danny was standing in the aisle as he talked to Josie. There was a large wet patch on his jeans where he’d cum. He was still hard, his bulge straining to be released.

Josie was caressing her breasts and teasing her nipples with her fingers and thumb as she tried to turn him on further with the things she was saying. Danny stood watching her but looked as though he was shaking with nerves. Suddenly, he couldn’t resist any longer and bent down to kiss her. As their tongues moved together, Josie unfastened his jeans and pulled them down to his knees. An instant later his boxers followed to his knees and his hairless cock sprang free. She pulled the zip to his top down as he pushed off his trainers. Josie yanked urgently at Danny’s jeans and boxers as she kissed him with greater desperation and an instant later, he was bottomless

As Josie pushed off Danny’s top, Chloe reached between them and stroked his cock. The way he tensed, I thought he was going to spew his load again but after that initial movement, he appeared to relax and enjoy the sensation.

“Come and fuck my boyfriend with me Jo,” I heard Steph whisper from behind me.

I was still wet and turned on from the sex I’d just had but hearing Steph’s words made my pussy contract hard and groaned a little. Taking a few seconds to compose myself, I stood up, climbed onto my seat; Zack took hold of my waist and lifted me towards them.

I stood in front of them, for a few seconds, looking at their naked bodies. I’d seen Steph naked, hundreds of times when we’d seen changing at the pool but this was the first occasion that I’d been able to look a Zack without his swimming costume. I wasn’t shocked that his body was hair free because most swimmers I knew shaved to give them less resistance through the water but I was when I gazed down at his cock. It was fully erect as he sat down on the middle of the five seats. It glistened, still covered by Steph’s juices and twitched feverishly in anticipation of what was to come. Steph sat one chair to Zack’s left, with her legs apart, exposing her pussy, which was wet and still oozing cum which Zack had filled her with earlier.

“I think you’re going to have to fuck us both Danny,” I heard Chloe say, followed by a cheeky and mischievous giggle.

Before I sat down, I had to look at what was happening with, Chloe, Josie and Danny. They were sitting, Chloe by the window, Josie by the aisle, with Danny stood between and facing them. Josie was busy sucking on his cock as Chloe teased and kissed her body, whilst Danny watched.

Zack took hold of my right hand, getting my attention as he encouraged me to move towards him. As I stepped in front of Steph, she placed her right hand on my pussy and as I paused, with my legs slightly parted, she slipped her fingers inside. I moaned involuntarily and knees buckled as her thumb pressed onto my clit. I leant forward to begin kissing her, thinking that she was going to fuck me but her intention was to make me wetter than I already was, teasing hard and fast for a short while. Steph fucked my pussy with her fingers, moving in and out with long fast strokes as the thumb teased my clit. Kissing her passionately muffled my moans but at the point at which I was ready to cum, she pulled away and licked her fingers.

Once again, Zack took hold of my hand, guiding me towards him. He adjusted his position a little, sitting so his arse was on the edge of the seat. As he guided me in front of him, I went to straddle him but heard Steph say, “Not that way Jo.”

Steph encouraged me to turn around. As I faced away from Zack, looking down the aisle of the coach, noticing the scenes of sex to my left and right. I felt Zack put his hands either side of my waist and pull me towards him. Feeling his knees against the back of my legs, I spread my feet apart as he continued to guide me backwards. His hard cock rubbed against the cheeks of my arse.

My heart was racing as Zack pushed his throbbing cock between my open legs and twitch against my wet pussy lips. An instant before I lowered fully, I looked down to see Zack take hold of his shaft and guide his knob between my pussy lips. I groaned as I lowered onto him and his cock filled my pussy.

Before we had chance to start fucking, Steph was standing in front of us and caressing my breasts as she looked at me.

“Oh god, Steph, Jo’s pussy is throbbing so hard. It feels as though she fucking me without moving. It’s incredible,” Zack said.

He was right. Steph had teased me to the point of orgasm, so my pussy was throbbing hard before I mounted him but once his cock was inside me, his shaft was pressing hard against my g-spot and it made me throb with greater intensity. I loved the sensations radiating through my body and knew I’d be cuming quickly once either of us began to move.

Steph dropped to her knees and encouraged Zack to spread his legs. I felt juices dribbling from my pussy as my thighs were forced apart and noticed Steph lick her lips as she moved forward.

Zack tensed as she started to suck on his balls and take them in her mouth. I felt his cock throb hard and swell as if he was going to cum but after a few seconds, he appeared to relax. I couldn’t resist looking down at Steph to watch what she was doing. She made sure to maintain eye contact with me, which made the experience more. Zack’s cock was throbbing more and more and felt as though it was growing inside me. I thought he was sure to cum at any moment. His hands began to move up my body, my stomach and onto my breasts. I groaned as he took each of my nipples between his fingers and thumb, pinching and pulling them hard.

“Harder Zack, pull and pinch harder,” I demanded.

I was breathing erratically and moaning more the harder he teased my nipples. He pulled my hair to one side of my neck and resumed pinching my nipples as he began to suck on my neck below my left ear. That was turning me on more but couldn’t resist turning my head so we could kiss.

Steph released his balls and seductively ran the tip of her tongue across the base of his shaft and up slowly until I felt it on my clit. I groaned with pleasure as she took it between her teeth and began pulling and teasing. Within seconds, my pussy contracted violently and my whole body tensed. My eyes clamped shut and I tried to bring my thighs together but couldn’t. I was unable to breathe and thought I was going to pass out but then my pussy relaxed and I started to cum, moaning involuntarily as I stopped kissing Zack.

“Oh fuck that was so intense Jo,” Zack exclaimed.

Steph licked my juices from Zack’s balls as they dribbled from my pussy and then stood up in front of me. She took hold of Zack’s knees and closed his legs. I wondered what she was going to do next. All I wanted to do was to fuck her boyfriend and have him cum in my pussy.

I watched Steph as she straddled and sat on Zack’s knees as she pushed my legs further apart and further back. Steph took hold of my thighs and lifted them over hers. She eased herself forward until her pussy pressed against mine and as soon as she touched my clit, I started to cum again.

I knew, feeling as I did, with my clit, pussy lips and g-spot extremely sensitive that I’d be cuming every thirty seconds and I wouldn’t want to stop. I wrapped my legs around Steph, lifting them as high as I could; giving the sensation of opening my pussy wider and allowing Zack’s cock to go deeper inside.

Steph pressed her body against mine and started to grind on my pussy and Zack’s cock as she kissed me passionately. She was effectively fucking both Zack and I. It felt as though I was a fuck sandwich as Steph and Zack found a rhythm, her grinding on my pussy and him sliding in and out. With his shaft pressing hard against my g-spot and Steph’s clit teasing mine rhythmically, my body was soon tensing and I was cuming again. I was trying to enjoy every sensation radiating through my body. As Steph’s and my tongue swirled together, I could feel my hard sensitive nipples rubbing on her soft supple breasts and with each orgasm, the strength drained from my body. My whole body was shaking and was with some relief when Zack put his hands either side of my hips and began moving me on and off his shaft.

Every few seconds, I was cuming again with greater intensity than before and was becoming desperate to make Steph and Zack orgasm. He was increasing his rhythm gradually, tensing hard every time I came, his cock feeling as though it grew even more. The faster he moved the harder Steph pounded against my pussy and clit. I’d long since lost count of how many orgasms I’d had, focussing instead on trying to ignore the unbearable sensitivity of my clit and g-spot but then, I loved that pain didn’t I.

Suddenly Steph stopped kissing me, moaning in pleasure as she bucked harder, and started to cum. That was all the encouragement Zack needed, thrusting his cock up into my pussy as hard as he could and he too began to cum, spewing rope after rope of cum into my pussy.

It was a truly remarkable experience, which didn’t finish with Zack and Steph fucking me. We stayed naked too with a few miles of arriving home and by the time we started to dress, Zack and Danny had fucked all four of us girls.

Published 
Written by Joanna86
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments