Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Paradise Lost and Found

"Darcy just knew divorce was their next step, but could a Polynesian ritual save their marriage?"

68
34 Comments 34
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Competition Entry: Swing Into Summer

Author's Notes

"It has been a bit since I have participated in a competition, and I am the first to admit that writing about group sex is definitely not my forte, but I am just throwing this in the mix for fun. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It is always good to challenge yourself, right?"

If this was paradise, Darcy was gravely disappointed. They left Kansas in the wee hours of the morning, planning to arrive in time to enjoy drinks on the beach. Instead, they were being hurried through the gravel path, in the dark jungle, to their private hut in the wee hours of the night. After twenty-some hours of missed flights, lost luggage, and airport food, paradise was definitely lost on her.

After warm showers to wash off the travel funk and a lovely meal with complimentary champagne, Darcy finally stopped to appreciate her surroundings. The suite was magnificent: pearlescent marble floors and counters; a bathroom with an indoor shower, an outdoor shower, and a jacuzzi tub; a king-sized bed as soft as a cloud and sheets smooth enough to wrap a newborn in; and a balcony with two hammocks that will be perfect for an afternoon nap.

There was just enough light from the resort to see the beach's edge below. But Darcy could only hear the ocean; the rhythmic lull of the water rocking back and forth with the gentle breeze was hypnotic. She closed her eyes and drew in the night air. This trip would change everything, for the better or, the worse.

This was the romantic beach getaway they had planned since their honeymoon ten years ago when they were young and stupid and thought they could conquer the world. Back then, they had a Honda Civic, $100 between them, and love. Their honeymoon was one night at a Motel 6, and then back to work on Monday morning. Things had changed since then. They had grown apart, and Darcy was unsure if they had come here to rekindle their love or say farewell.

Usually, Darcy would unpack and get them all settled in, but the bed was so inviting, and exhaustion won the battle. Mike was already sleeping, and as she cuddled into the crook of his shoulder, she realized how perfectly they fit together. And how much she loved their skin touching, her cheek on his shoulder, her breasts on his chest, her thigh over his. This was how it was supposed to be, and she prayed silently that nothing could break them apart.

Sounds of grunting in her ear awakened her. In that moment of confused grogginess, Darcy saw that light had dawned but didn't feel she had slept long. Then she felt Mike's body pressed against her back and realized that he was trying to penetrate her from behind.

When he realized she was awake, he smiled at her, "Good morning, babe, let's start the vacation off with a good fuck. But I gotta hurry if I am going to make it to the deep-sea fishing excursion."

"Good morning," she replied, still a bit confused.

Mike spread her legs farther apart and climbed behind her. She lifted her hips to help him get a better angle, and he started to push his half-erect dick in her pussy.

"Ouch! I am not ready." Darcy tried to tell him.

"Well, this will get you ready." He pushed and prodded his hardening cock into her dry vagina.

"Spit on it or something, please."

After he lubed up with his spit, he could at least slide into her with less friction. And as he pumped in and out, her body took over, releasing more fluid to save her tender tissue. Mike went into hard fuck mode immediately and came within a minute or two.

"Fuck, that was great, Darcy. I gotta get cleaned up and down to the dock. You can take care of yourself, right? I promise tonight will be all about you." Mike was out the door ten minutes later, and Darcy was in no mood to "take care of herself".

The morning waves crashed against the surf and muffled the sound of her crying. Darcy sat on the balcony of their tropical hut, overlooking crystal clear turquoise waters and the white sand beach.

It was only the first morning, and already she was alone. Darcy was going to try to convince him to sign up for the couples massage, kayaking together, or the day-long scuba diving excursion; anything they could do together. But no. Mike was out deep-sea fishing, and she was here drinking coffee. Why had they bothered to come here? It was apparent there was no salvaging their sex life, and maybe not their marriage.

Between sounds of the sea's rhythmic waltz with the surf down below and her sobs dancing over her in no particular rhythm, Darcy didn't hear the click of the lock, or the polite voice say, "Housekeeping." Nor did she hear the beautiful young Polynesian girl approach the balcony door.

"Ma'am, are you ok?" Darcy jumped up as if a scorpion had bitten her, spilling hot coffee all over her robe and the young lady.

"Oh no, I am so sorry. I have ruined your uniform. How clumsy of me." Darcy proclaimed.

"No, it is my fault I startled you. And it is easy to clean. But your robe, let me help you take it off, and I will get it cleaned for you today. I'll have it back by this evening." Before Darcy could say a word in protest, the housekeeper was untying the sash and removing her black silk robe. Darcy stood on the balcony, clad only in her black lace thong.

Darcy covered her chest with her hands as she hurried inside to grab a t-shirt and quickly pulled it over her head. There were a lot of people at the resort that went topless, but she was not that confident.

"Oh, no need to cover up. You have a beautiful body, ma'am. My name is Lannah, and I will be your housekeeper for your entire stay with us. Ma'am, please, how can I help you? You are in this beautiful paradise, but you are crying."

Darcy hesitated but then realized she did want to talk to someone about her situation, and sometimes it's easier to talk to a stranger. To her surprise, Darcy opened her mouth, and all her marital problems poured out like tea from a kettle, drowning Lannah in the particulars of how Mike worked too late. She wondered if he was cheating; he never looked at her anymore, let alone kissed her, and, other than this morning, who knew when they last had sex. Darcy finished up weeping, telling Lannah that she was just sure that Mike was going to file for divorce when they returned home from the trip.

Lannah listened quietly for an hour as Darcy laid her problems bare before her. In the end, Lannah could feel how raw and vulnerable Darcy was, like the first bud of each new spring. Lannah took Darcy's hands in hers and said, "If you are willing, I can help you with all of this, but you have to trust me."

Darcy looked Lannah directly in the eye to see if she could sense anything about this girl and her proposal. She found only huge brown eyes full of compassion. Then Darcy realized that as Lannah held her hands, the waves had calmed below, and Darcy had stopped crying. Darcy took that as a sign and agreed to Lannah's proposal.

Lannah instructed Darcy to bring her husband to the waterfall at 9:00 pm this evening and not to be late.

 

*****

After dinner, Darcy asked Mike if they could take a walk on the beach, and to her surprise, he was amenable to the idea. They heard the falls before they saw them, and as they walked closer, they saw Lannah and a bonfire. With her was a man with a large bamboo djembe; he was beating a slow and steady rhythm, like a heartbeat. Also in the group were an attractive man and woman wearing short grass skirts and floral bands on their wrists and ankles, and a small older woman. Mike looked at Darcy questioningly, and Darcy squeezed his hand, leading him forward.

As they approached the group, the older woman stepped forward and placed one wrinkled hand on Mike's cheek and the other on Darcy's. When she looked into Darcy's eyes, Darcy felt like the woman was reading her past, present, and future. The woman withdrew her hands and nodded at Lannah.

"Welcome, Mike and Darcy. This is my grandmother, and she is a kahuna, a sort of shaman in our culture. She has seen that your union is fractured but not your foundation. If you are willing, she would like to help you heal this chasm?"

"I don't know what this nonsense is all about, but I am really more interested in going to the bar," Mike threw his hands up and started to walk away. Darcy grabbed him by the arm and looked at him pleadingly.

"Mike, please, for me. We need to do something. You know we do."

Mike nodded and returned to Darcy's side, though the look on his face made his skepticism clear to all.

Lannah continued, "Laka is the Polynesian goddess of love, fertility, and attraction. We call to her this evening to heal your marriage spiritually and physically. We call her through a hula dance offered in her honor here in this place of flowers, earth, and water."

Lannah took the couple by the hand and led them to the water's edge, instructing them to disrobe, kneel and hold hands for the offering. The heartbeat of the drum quickened slightly, and the kahuna began to chant in her native tongue.

The man and the woman in the grass skirts danced the hula not seen at any resort luau. The chant and their bodies flowed just as naturally as the water flowed over the cliff beside them. A breeze picked up, blowing the scents of earth and flowers as it gently caressed Darcy and Mike's naked bodies.

The ocean responded to the breeze and began to swell. Mike and Darcy soon felt the warm waves lapping between their legs, and Mike was the first to cry out. Darcy looked to find him fully erect, eyes closed and enthralled in the sensation. Relieved that he had given himself to the ritual, she closed her eyes and surrendered as well, feeling the water glide gently back and forth over her slit. She smiled as her juices began to flow, thinking that she could get wet if stimulated in the right ways.

The chant grew louder, and the drum pounded faster. The breeze turned to wind, and the ocean's waves grew stronger. Completely immersed in the moment, Darcy and Mike did not notice the hula dancers stepping into the sea. But now, the dancers embraced the couple as the water drew the foursome further into the deep.

Darcy and Mike were unafraid. Unafraid of the hands gliding over their bodies, or the lips on theirs, or even of finding their breath in the deep sea. The waters swirled under them and kept them afloat, and the carnal dance began. Mike watched as the male dancer kissed Darcy passionately, then slid down her neck and shoulders to find her beautiful, large areolas and nipples. Mike used to spend hours worshipping her breasts. He thought they were a work of art. Darcy moaned as another man now showed his appreciation for her sculped beauty.

Watching this scene, Mike felt his cock enveloped in a warm, tight space and looked to find the female dancer under the water sucking on his manhood.

Holy Fuck was this really happening?

As his wife moaned and he grunted, he felt the overwhelming need to kiss Darcy. He pushed closer to her and took her head, pulling her close. Mike kissed his wife long and hard until she pulled away and screamed.

"She's licking my pussy!" Darcy screamed in delight and awe.

Before Mike could consider that another woman was eating his wife's pussy, the woman's legs wrapped around his hips and pulled his hard dick into her tight cunt in one fast movement.

"Darcy, Darcy, she's fucking me!"

But Darcy was nearing her climax and didn't care who was fucking her husband at that moment.

"Mike, I'm gonna cum, God, she's gonna make me cum!"

"Me too, baby."

The couple grabbed each other's hands tight, locked eyes, and seconds later, both were simultaneously overcome with a body-wrenching orgasm.

There was no sense of time out in the ocean, but the foursome went on for hours. His cock there and her mouth there. Her licking that and him plunging into there. In every combination and coordination that could be made. But as exhaustion started to draw near, the wind quieted to a breeze once more, and the scent it carried was now a freshness, something starting anew.

The drum beat slowed, and the swirling ocean returned to its steady waltz with the beach. Relaxed and letting the sea move them where it may, Mike and Darcy soon found themselves deposited back on the soft white sands, naked and holding hands.

The moon was high in the sky, and by its bright light, they could see that they were alone now, and there was no trace of anyone else on the beach - no footprints from the dancers and no logs or ash from the bonfire.

Darcy looked at Mike, "Did that all really happen, or was that a dream?"

"I don't think it matters. Darcy, I am sorry. I see now that I have not been trying in this marriage, and I don't want to lose you."

Mike took Darcy in his arms. There in the moonlight on the damp sand, he traced every inch of her as if he was memorizing the map of her again. He kissed every peak and licked every valley. She giggled when his breath tickled her and groaned when his tongue melted her. There was no rushing, nothing more important than the two of them in this moment.

As he moved back up to kiss her lips, he slid into her, easily this time. As the sun peeked over the waterfall, Mike made love to his wife with such intimacy that they became one, and they would never be divided again.

katyaKate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
katyaKate

 

******

There was a light knock on the door, followed by "Housekeeping."

Darcy eased herself out of bed, trying not to wake Mike. She eased the door open to find Lannah there with her cleaning cart.

"Oops, I forgot to hang this out." Darcy said as she hung the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door handle.

The women looked at each other and smiled.

Darcy stopped before closing the door, "Lannah, did that really happen with the other couple in the ocean, or did you just give us some hallucinogen?"

Lannah simply winked at Darcy, "Enjoy paradise."

Darcy closed the door and returned to her spot, curled up next to Mike; her cheek on his shoulder, her breasts against his chest, and her thigh over his – her paradise.

 

******

 

Copyright © 2022 lilcoffeeluvr111

Published 
Written by LilCoffeeLuvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments