Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pay Back is a Bitch

"Some things aren't always what they seem..."

10
9 Comments 9
12.8k Views 12.8k
915 words 915 words
What can I say, everything happens for a reason. Well at least that's what I've always been told. I just can't believe it was happening to me. Let me introduce myself, my name is Brandy. I'm 26 years old, married with two kids, and my husband and I both had good jobs. From what I could tell everything in my life was going well, until I walked in on my husband and my best friend (well I thought she was) in my house, in my bed. Let me start from the beginning.

I decided to be nice and surprise my husband with a weekend getaway since my parents was watching the kids. I got off work early, went shopping, got my hair, nails and toes done. I booked the hotel suite and everything. I knew my husband would be home since he had Friday through Sunday off. I already had the bags packed and put them in the truck of my car. All I had to do was go home and get my husband.

When I get to the house something just didn't seem right. It was way to quiet. I knew he was home because his car was outside. As I started walking to our bedroom to see if he was asleep, I could hear nosies coming from there. As I got closer the noises got louder. I thought maybe he was in there watching porn since we have a very big collection of it. Then I heard a woman call out his name and I knew he was in there with someone else. I couldn't believe what was going on in my house and in my room. I walked slowly to my bedroom and slowly opened the door and there they were, my best friend and my husband fucking in our bed. I couldn't believe it. 

She was riding my husband's dick like there was no tomorrow and he was loving every bit of it. As I continued to watch what was going on, the madder I got. The two people that I loved the most were betraying me in the worst way. I didn't go in and start a big scene or anything. I walked away and went right out the front door. I called my husband and told him I was going away for the weekend with some girl friends and would be back Sunday night. He could tell something was wrong but I played it off as though I was tired from a long day at work. 

About an hour later I pulled up to the hotel; once I got into my room I started to plan my revenge. I was going to hurt him just as bad as he hurt me if not more.

Hannia_Cooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hannia_Cooper

This was going to be fun. Shit if he can have fun so can I. I made some phone calls and put my plans into action. 

The following weekend, I told my husband I had a big weekend planned for us and to meet me at our favorite hotel at 9:00pm Friday night. He just knew he had got away with what he had done. Oh but he was wrong. Friday night rolled around and the plans were put into place. Like any other Friday, I went to work and acted like nothing had ever happened. Around 6:00 I made my phone call and told my friends to meet me at the hotel so we could get started. Everyone arrived right at 8:00.

We wasted no time and got right down to business. You see when I said friends I meant just that. I called my so called best friend, a guy I knew from high school and my ex-girlfriend. Everyone had arrived together so nobody had to wait to get down to business. When they arrived I opened the door naked. Nobody said a word. My best friend walked up to me and started to kiss me on the lips and the others followed. Within minutes everyone was naked.

I pulled away from her and went to my sexy high school friend and pulled his dick to my mouth slowly taking the head of it in my mouth until I was able to fit the whole 8 inches down my throat. As I was sucking his dick my ex got on her knees and started eating my pussy. My best friend had put on a strapon and got behind my ex and started fucking her from behind. The site was beautiful. Just as I was cumming so was he. He shot a hot load of cum right down my throat and I came all over her face.

I got up from him and my best friend went over to him and he started to fuck her in the ass. My ex was laying on her back and I went to work on her pussy. I ate her pussy to the point she couldn't take it anymore and came all over my face. She got up and put on her strapon and started fucking my pussy like I was the last piece of ass she was ever gonna get. I love when she fucks me. She was pulling my hair and smacking ass. While she was fucking me from behind I got between my best friend's legs and started eating her pussy.

Just then my husband walked in. I looked him dead in the eye and smiled and said, "How does it feel to see me fucking someone else?"
Published 
Written by fem2410
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments