Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pizza Delivery Mishap.

"an error in the pizza order means the delivery girl has to make up for the mistake."

36
11 Comments 11
23.3k Views 23.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Angie stood in front of the desk in the boss's office, listening as he reprimanded her yet again.

"Look, Angie," he told her, "there have been too many complaints, mostly about you not paying attention and making mistakes. We cannot afford it to carry on."

Angie lowered her head, trying to give the right impression of regret and contrition.

"You need to make up your mind," he went on, "do you want this job or not?"

Her head came up, shock in her eyes. The truth was, she needed this job, crummy as it was, otherwise she would lose the small apartment that she rented, and be forced to move back home to live with Mum and Dad, not an ideal situation for a nineteen-year-old girl who enjoyed a very active sex life.

"Yes, I do want the job," she assured the manager, "please, Mister Wilson, give me another chance, I promise I will do better."

He looked at her, nodding slowly.

"Okay, Angie," he told her, "one more chance, but any more mistakes, and I will have to let you go. Understood?"

She nodded eagerly, "Thank you," she stammered, "I will not let you down, honestly."

"Okay, go get some work done," he ordered, "and please, don't make me regret it."

Angie left his room with a feeling of relief. So okay, maybe delivering pizzas was not the greatest job on earth, but at least the wages, and more importantly the tips, let her have a life that she enjoyed. She made an effort the rest of the day, with no errors, and a few very nice tips, thanks mainly to her having got hold of a top a size too small, and the way she looked wearing very skimpy shorts with long socks emphasizing her legs.

It was worth seeing them undressing her mentally in return for the generosity they showed when tipping her. Besides, she enjoyed showing herself off, it was a real turn-on for her. The day seemed to last forever, not helped by her doing an extra shift, so it would be after eleven when she finished.

She was just getting ready to leave when the boss called her.

 "Angie, we just got a late order, can you drop it off on the way home for us?"

"Yes, no problem," she said, trying not to let her annoyance show, "is it ready?"

"The boys are just doing it now," he told her, "they are not too pleased to get an order three minutes before we shut, but that's business."

A few minutes later she was handed the four large flat boxes, which she clipped to her bicycle's carrying rack. The address was not far out of her way, and with the customer already paying when they ordered, she would not have the cash to worry about.

It was a large house, not too far from her street. She rang the bell, smiling as she saw the gorgeous hunk who came to open it for her. She liked big men, even though she herself was only five foot four, and this guy was a bit over the six-foot mark by her guess. Well muscled too.

"Hi, Pizza delivery," she announced, offering the boxes to him.

His eyes wandered over her sexily dressed body, smiling as he took in the view.

"Hey, great," he said, "you bring everything?"

"Three large meat feasts and a large garlic bread?" Angie asked, "is that right?"

"That is what we ordered," the guy told her, "let me just check." and he opened the boxes.

All went well until the last box, which should have been the garlic bread, but which was empty.

"What the hell?" he growled, "where is the damned garlic bread?"

Angie looked at him, shock and disbelief washing over her. She was going to get blamed for this, and right after the boss had given her that final warning. He would tell her she should have checked before leaving the shop with them. Oh God, she didn't need this.

"I really am sorry," she told the customer, "I don't know how they could have missed it out."

"I don't care how it happened," she was told, "can you go back now for it?"

"Not really," Angie admitted, "they were closing up as I left. Please, is there anything I can do to make it up to you? I really do not want to get in trouble with the boss over this."

"You had better come in," he told her, "see what the rest of the guys think."

He showed her into the living room, where four other guys, all about his size and age were sat watching a football match on the television.

"Go on," the first guy told her, "ask them."

Angie stepped forward nervously. "I am so sorry guys," she announced, "they forgot the garlic bread."

Growls of discontent came from the four.

"Please, I really do not want to get in trouble over this. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

The men looked at her with growing interest, smiling as they took in her attire.

"Anything?" asked one of them, a big black guy who looked like an American Football player.

Angie nodded, not getting the full implication of his query.

"I guess if we got something else tasty," he said, smiling, "and fun to eat..."

He reached out to stroke Angie's barely-covered bottom. She squirmed away, but by now the others were all gathered around her, towering over her. Other hands touched and stroked, and she could feel the familiar wetness starting between her legs as she realized how vulnerable and helpless she was against the five big men.

One of them behind her leaned forward.

"You never answered the question, Girly," he said, "did you really mean anything?"

Angie nodded, not trusting her voice to stay steady.

"Hey Rod," the black giant called, "Girly said yes, she meant anything. That means we get to play?"

The one who had answered the door to her, Rod, as Angie now knew, smiled.

"If that is what the girl said John, I guess it is fine."

"The name is Angie," Angie told them, "not Girly."

"Johnny didn't mean anything, Angie," Rod told her, "we are Rod, John, Hal, Jim, and DC."

He indicated each in turn as he named them, then came up close behind her.

"You sure you are okay with this?" he murmured in her ear, "you want us to stop, just yell out "pizza" and we will quit. Got that?"

Angie nodded, getting a firm pat on the behind as reward. John reached down, slipping his hands under Angie's armpits and lifting her effortlessly.

"Hey, DC," he called, "get the shorts."

DC quickly slid the shorts off Angie.

"You want the stockings as well?" he asked Rod.

"No, leave them," Rod replied, "she looks kind of sexy wearing them."

As she was lowered to the ground, her arms were raised and the skimpy top was slipped off, leaving her naked but for the stockings and heels. The five men stood like statues, taking in the sight of her, slender body, generous tits, shaved pussy and a butt made for spanking to a perfect cherry pink color.

Angie stood nervously, not used to being naked with a group of men who were clearly lusting after her, and all of whom would almost certainly be having her in the very near future. Strong hands on her shoulder pushed her gently down, and she knelt while the men gathered around her.

Trousers dropped and Angie found herself the center of a circle of erect cocks, all waiting for her to pay attention to them. She opened her mouth, letting the cock in front of her slide into her mouth, while her hands grasped the ones either side of the chosen one, wanking them firmly, but not too hard. She didn't want them exploding, not yet anyway.

Hands on her head controlled the speed of the prick in her mouth until she was pushed away, as the owner of the cock reached his limit, any more and he would have come. Angie released the other two cocks and shuffled around to the next one.

It took some time but eventually, all five had enjoyed her mouth and hands and were all looking forward to enjoying the more intimate parts of her naked body. She was lifted to her feet, the man bending to kiss her deeply, while other hands explored her body, teasing and stroking, then she was turned for the next kiss.

After all five had done kissing and groping, she was squirming and ready to beg if need be to get a cock inside her.

AmberlStha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberlStha

Rod lifted her, letting her upper body fall backward into the arms of Hal and DC.

Tucking her thighs under his arms, he paused between her open legs, cock nudging the wet and hungry entrance to her pussy, then plunged into her, making her gasp as she was filled, then he started fucking her steadily, with her held by the two men and with the other two teasing her tits and belly.

Rod's hands were squeezing her bum as he ravished her, the feeling of helpless submission to the five huge men increasing Angie's arousal. Her legs pulled Rod into her, and she thrust towards his lunges until he banged her harder and faster, his warm wetness spurting into her as she came for him, screaming her pleasure.

He lowered her gently to the floor and DC bent her over the arm of a chair, nudging her legs apart and sliding into her from behind. She was still sensitive from the climax, so it took no time for her to start coming again, gasping as DC grabbed her tits to pull himself even harder into her, and her climax going on and on until she felt his cock twitch and he pulled out, letting the thick creamy cum spurt over her back and bottom.

"Hey, Rod," boomed John, "Girly got kinda messy, we okay to take her for a shower?"

"Whatever you want," Rod told him.

John lifted her effortlessly, draping her over his shoulder and displaying her bottom to all. Once in the bathroom, a sponge cleaned off her butt and back. As John was about to put her down, Hal stopped him.

"Hold on, John, the sight of that gorgeous butt reminds me." he smiled wickedly, "our girl has not really been punished yet for screwing up the order. I think she needs a spanking, yes?"

Whoops and cheers from the others told Angie she had better brace herself.

"Here, use this," DC said, holding up a slipper.

Hal took it, stroking Angie's butt gently with it, then SMACK!, Angie arched her back as the slipper landed across her buttocks, then again as the next stroke turned her butt cheek pink. A third stroke and the other butt cheek matched the first, burning fiercely as Angie wriggled futilely.

Hal passed the slipper to Rod, who went easy on her. Still swinging hard enough to make her gasp for all three strokes, but without the power of Hal. DC had no such gentler feelings, he swiped hard and firm, the first stroke forcing a squeal from Angie, and the next making her wriggle frantically until the third smack stopped her.

Jim, the quiet one, took the slipper. He smacked hard and firm, then caressed her burning butt until she was squirming. A second stroke, and more caresses, then the final smack across both cheeks, and this time his caresses included stroking in between her butt cheeks.

John handed the unresisting body to Hal and Jim, while he took his turn. Angie expected the black giant to hit hard, but he surprised her by settling for three firm but gentle smacks, still enough to make her wriggle, but mainly for show. Then she was set down, stockings slid off, and they bundled her into the shower, turning the warm water on and soaping her body.

Only three could fit in the shower, so Angie only had two in there with her, washing her down, with other hands from the doorway wiping her whenever she was near enough. Once she was clean, the two bent down, lifting her, then lowering her head to the floor, holding her legs wide.

Hal squeezed in, grabbing the shower head on its flexible hose, and directed the spray on full power right between Angie's wide open legs.playing it around until it was hitting her clit and open pussy. She felt the stimulation deep inside her, wriggling like a fish that had just been landed, but helpless to stop the warm spray from teasing and arousing her. Hundreds of needles of water hitting her again and again, until she came, screaming as she squirted her own juices out for the water to wash away.

When they stood her up again, she was trembling, legs still shaky from the intensity of the forced climax. John lifted her in his arms, carrying her as if she were a baby. Downstairs, she was dried off properly, and the five spent a while touching and stroking again until Rod stopped them.

"Hal, you have not enjoyed Angie yet?" he asked, "and who else still has to try her?" Jim and John both raised hands. Jim spoke quietly to Hal, and the two of them came over to Angie.

"You okay for a double, sexy girl?" he asked, "say no if you'd rather not."

"Whatever you want," Angie smiled, "and thank you for asking."

She kissed him before he could move away, making him blush.

"Okay Angie, our gorgeous girly, grab hold," he told her bending to her.

He grabbed her by the hips, lifting her easily, while she locked her arms behind his neck. Her legs went around him, and he lowered her slowly onto his erect cock until she was fully impaled on it. His hands slid to her butt, spreading the butt-cheeks and Jim slid slowly into her tight butt-hole until it was fully inside her.

The two fumbled for a few seconds but soon got into a smooth rhythm, and she was being slid up and down on the two rigid pricks, feeling them fill her totally as she was bounced like a sex toy, a helpless and willing cum-slut for the two ravishers. Jim was first to come, she felt his warm cream fill her back passage.

The realization that she was being butt-fucked in front of a group of strangers sent her over the edge, and she came hard, still being bounced on Hal's erection until he finally shot his load into her.

With both pricks out of her, Angie felt empty, but that feeling soon changed as the beautiful black Adonis lifted her and slid her onto his massive tool, stretching her cunt-lips as he eased into her. He lay her back on the table, her legs still locked around him, and gripped her hips as he pumped his erection in and out with the regularity of a steam hammer.

He was banging her hard, her tits bouncing with each lunge, legs open now, stretched wider than she thought possible as he fucked her. Angie had already come twice for him and the climax just went on and on until she was bucking wildly, grabbing him with arms that tried to pull him deeper inside her.

He finally exploded, a powerful surge of warm wetness hitting so deep inside her as she screamed her total pleasure, while his cock still jerked inside her twitching slit.

Another shower was needed, this time with just Rod helping her, and she had to thank him of course by climbing onto his newly hard cock and letting him fuck her while the warm water ran down her tingling body, and she came hard for him, the muscle spasms of her satiated pussy squeezing a fresh climax from him.

Downstairs, the boys had retrieved her clothing and took delight in helping her dress, an act of kindness which only served to make her squirmy again. Kisses all round as she said goodbye, with a generous tip from them for delivering the tastiest late-night snack any of them had ever enjoyed.

As a post-script, the next day when she arrived at work, the boss called her into his office.

"No," she thought, "the boys would not have complained about her, surely."

"Angie, that last delivery last night, was it okay?" he asked, "no complaint?"

"Why? Was something wrong?" she asked nervously, "they were happy enough when I left."

"The lads in the kitchen told me they forgot to add the Garlic Bread," he told her, "did they not check the order?"

"Oh that," said Angie, "yes, they noticed it was missing but I talked to them and they were happy with what they got in the end," and in my end too, she thought to herself. I wonder if they will be ordering again soon?

 

 

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments