Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Proactive Interview

"A young woman displays her talents and gets the job."

23
7 Comments 7
16.5k Views 16.5k
785 words 785 words
I spotted her walking in front of me from the subway and enjoyed the roll of her hips and the bounce of her ponytail. We entered the building and the elevator together.

“Looking for work?” I asked her. She was fresh and young, really lovely. I felt my cock squirm.

She nodded. “Interview.”

I handed her my card. “Doesn’t work out, come see me. Tenth floor.” I got out and she stayed on. She was as tall as I am, at least in her heels.

An hour later she knocked on my door. I asked her in and she said, “Guy out there said I should knock.”

I smiled and she sat.

“Got a résumé?”

She fished one out and handed it to me. I leaned back and read while she fidgeted and looked around.

“Amanda,” I said, “fresh out of community college. Planning to finish someday?”

She nodded. “Ran out of money.”

“I’ve got a job if you want it. My girl quit last week. That’s why there was nobody at that desk out there, reception. Pay’s only a thousand a month to start plus three thou a year for clothes, tax free, a gift.” I smiled. “Maybe a bonus too. Depends how we do.”

“You offering me a job?”

I nodded. “That’s the idea.”

“Great interview,” she said with a smile.

“Hate to waste time. When can you start?”

She looked at her watch.

I laughed and pushed the employment papers across my desk along with a clipboard. While she filled them in, I told her what we did and when she was done, I said, “There’s just one more thing you ought to know.”

She lifted an eyebrow.

“There’s seventeen guys working here, some married, some not, but all horny. They are going to hit on you, take you to lunch, try to take you to bed.”

She nodded.

“That OK with you?”

“Sure. I know I’m pretty. Been, let’s say, active for a while.”

“Active?”

“You know, sexually.”

“You like to do it?”

“Love it.” She stood up, shrugged off her jacket and pulled her lacy blouse over her head, and shed her uplift bra faster than I thought possible.

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

She then wriggled off her skirt, pantyhose and shoes and stood there bare and smiling.

“Sample?” she said, with a fist on her hip and her feet in the usual model pose. Her breasts were high and luscious, the tips jutting and dark red, her waist taut and her pussy was hairless.

“Not right now,” I said, punching for my assistant.

Harry came in and glanced at the naked girl. He smiled and licked his lips.

“Harry,” I said, “this is Amanda. Can you finish the interview for me? I’ve got to go down and see the Wilson people.”

“Sure, boss,” he said, unbuttoning his shirt.

An hour later, when I got back to my office, she was sitting where she had been, dressed and looking amused I guess.

“I met Harry and Jim and some guy called Smiley I think. They all told me to tell you I was hired.”

“Good,” I said. “Let’s go to lunch.”

“Little early.” She looked at her watch.

“OK,” I said, “but just a quickie, understand?”

She smiled, came around my desk, bent to unzip me and then hiked up her short skirt to show me that she had somehow lost her panties and hose.

“Oh, nice,” she said as she wiggled herself onto my rearing prod. She sucked in air and arched, taking it deep. “Very nice. I’m going to love working here.” And then she fucked me, bouncing on my thighs, my chair rocking to and fro, and while she did it she opened her jacket to show that she had also lost her blouse and bra.

I sucked, licked and nibbled as she gasped and rutted. I grasped her butt and really gave it to her, getting to my feet and bouncing her on my big ram with my trousers slipping down to my ankles until she creamed and begged. I walked her across the room, put her down on the big, leather sofa, kicked off my pants and spent myself in her, grunting with pleasure.

I pulled out, let her lick me clean and went back to sit at my desk, trying to get my breath.

She pulled herself together and stumbled to her chair.

“Amanda,” I said when we both could talk. “You’re hired. I suggest you get pantyhose with open crotches or wear thongs. You are going to be very busy?”

She nodded. “You guys are four for four. Best I ever had, honest.”

Published 
Written by realoldbill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments