Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Return To The Cottage - The Girls Go Wild Again - Part Two

"Melanie and Sue get their first anal sex"

10
0 Comments 0
12.5k Views 12.5k
8.3k words 8.3k words

After lunch, the girls spent the afternoon swimming and sunbathing while Jake and I performed some maintenance on the boat. Around six o'clock in the evening the girls went inside to prepare the evening meal while Jake and I freshened up with a swim, then we all sat down to a great supper of steak, fries, onions, mushrooms and corn on the cob accompanied by a couple of bottles of chilled white wine. As we ate, Melanie regaled Jake and Sue with the tale of our vacation adventures with Tina and Jim. She took them through the initial duel of the bikinis between the two ladies, giving a detailed description of Tina that provoked an immediate response from Sue.

“She's blonde? She's younger than me and she's got bigger tits than me? I hate her already!” she exclaimed.

Melanie laughed. “No, you will love her when you meet her,” she said. “She is an absolutely irresistible little brat!”

“When I meet her?” Sue queried. “How am I going to meet her? They are way out in Alberta!”

“Oh, she will show up sooner or later,” Melanie answered confidently. “She had way too much fun to be able to leave it alone!”

I nodded in agreement when Sue looked to me for confirmation.

Melanie then went on to describe the trek through the park and the agreement to go skinny dipping with the other couple. As she described Jim stripping on the beach and her first sighting of his enormous member her voice dropped almost to an awed whisper as she said, “It was the biggest thing I have ever seen. It was huge!”

“How big? Bigger than Nick's?” Sue immediately asked.

“Much bigger! Longer and fatter!” Melanie replied, to my chagrin. It still smarted not to be the biggest kid on the block any more!

How big?” Sue repeated demandingly.

“Sixteen inches long and ten inches around,” Mel responded promptly, then looking at me added, “Titsy told me!”

I turned towards Jake and said acidly, “And they tell us that size is not important!”

“They lie!” he rejoined provocatively.

“It's not important, but it sure is nice!” Melanie giggled. Sue nodded and smiled.

“You're exaggerating,” she accused Mel. “You could not possibly swallow something that big!”

“She's not, I watched her doing it,” I interceded. “The damned thing is like a python! Jake, have you got a tape measure handy?”

“Sure,” he replied.

“Good, grab it,” I said, bouncing out of my seat.

Jake dug the tape out of a kitchen drawer, and I started going through the food cupboards measuring the circumference of various cans. Finally, I found a can of Campbell's soup that measured almost exactly ten inches around. I walked back to Melanie seated at the table and said, “Open wide!”

She immediately got the idea and opened her mouth very wide. I gently slid the can in. She took it from my hand, then slid her lips slowly down the can until only a couple of inches was protruding from her mouth. She then looked pointedly from Sue to Jake to be sure that they had both observed her performance then removed the can from her mouth.

“Wow, Mel! I apologize,” offered Sue. “I would not have believed it if I had not seen it!”

“That was actually harder than swallowing Jim's dick,” Melanie said. “A cock is much more pliable than a metal can!”

We all laughed.

“So then we had a couple of days of great sex with them,” Melanie continued. “The juiciest bit of that will interest you,” nodding at Sue. “Nick got his first anal sex!”

“What?” Sue squeaked. “You finally gave in and let him have your ass?”

“Not me, silly! Tina – she apparently loves it!”

“Tell all!” Sue demanded.

So Melanie gave her all of the nitty-gritty details of the double-banger with Tina, Jim and I, then followed that up with her own double-banger and finished up with the picnic table blowjob session.

“Whoo, that was quite the holiday bash,” Sue said when the tale was done.

Turning to me she asked “So what was your first ass-fucking like?” without a hint of embarrassment – she just wanted to know.

“Terrific!” I enthused, leering comically at her. “You up for it?”

She giggled and turned back to Melanie.

“You know, he has had a taste now and he has been after your ass forever. He is only going to become more persistent,” she said. “Jake is the same – he has been after my ass since the day we got married. For chrissakes, it was only Wednesday of this week that my horny husband was trying to get up your ass!”

“You knew that?” Mel queried, surprised.

“Of course we did, we were lying right next to you!” Sue answered, laughing at the surprise on Mel's face.

“We?” Mel looked at me. “You knew too?”

I grinned at her and nodded.

“Well I'm damned!” Mel exclaimed. “I can't believe that you didn't say anything, either of you.”

“None of our business,” Sue replied.

“When did that ever stop either of you before this?” Mel shot back.

“It was an accident!” Jake chimed in, which caused all three of us to laugh derisively.

“Of course it was,“ jeered Mel.

“Oh, sure,” from Sue.

“You've gotta be kidding,” from me.

“Well, not getting in there was an accident,” Jake admitted sheepishly, which gave us all a good laugh, a genuine one this time.

“Back on topic,” Melanie said. “Where were you going with this, Suzie?”

“Well,” Sue responded, drawing the word out to about three syllables. “I was thinking, they are not going to give up and maybe we are being unreasonable. You said Tina likes it, maybe we would too. Perhaps we should give it a try.”

“You are serious?” Mel asked.

“Absolutely,” Sue answered.

I saw Jake's mouth starting to open to say something, so I gave him a swift kick in the ankle under the table to shut him up, knowing that saying the wrong thing at this point in the girls conversation could completely derail what was shaping up to be a promising outcome. He looked startled but got the message and clammed up.

There was a prolonged pause while Melanie mulled over Sue's proposition, at the end of which she said simply, “I will if you will!”

“Okay,” Sue responded. “You're on! When do you want to do it?”

My eyes were probably as big as saucers at this point because I could not quite believe my ears! In a few minutes the lovely Sue had talked my wife into something that I had not been able to persuade her to do in ten years!

“Right now!” Mel answered. “If you give me overnight to think about it, I will chicken out!”

“Okay,” agreed Sue.

“But we have to go and dress up in some fancy lingerie. If I am going to do this I want to feel sexy while I am doing it,” Melanie proposed.

“Sounds good to me,” Sue agreed. “How are we going to do this? How about hubbies deflower our ass-cherries, then if we like it we will swap partners and have each others hubby do our asses the second time?”

“Geez, Suze, you do get right down to it sometimes, don't you?” Melanie commented. “But, yes, that's fine, if we like it, which would surprise the hell out of me. Will that arrangement be alright with you two boys?”

“Bring it on!” I replied, trying very hard not to appear as overly eager as I really was.

“Love it!” Jake responded.

“Okay, we're on, Suze. Let's go!” Melanie said, getting up from the table and leading Sue off to the bedroom to select their lingerie outfits.

As they exited, Mel threw over her shoulder, “You two can clear up the supper things while we are gone. We might be a while.”

As Jake and I were clearing the table and loading the dishwasher, we discussed the recent conversation between the two girls.

“I don't quite believe this yet,” said Jake. “Sue would never entertain the idea before!”

“Nor would Mel,” I responded. “I can't understand how Sue brought her round so quickly, but I'll take it, thank you!”

“Me too,” replied Jake. “But let's not get our hopes up too high. They might still back out.”

“I guess we will have to wait and see,” I summed up.

In keeping with Mel's prophecy the girls were gone for a long time, about three-quarters of an hour, but it was worth the wait. When they finally emerged from the bedroom and strolled through to the living room they were freshly showered, perfumed, made up and resplendent in outrageously sexy lingerie. It never ceased to amaze me that both women managed to maintain such an extensive collection of finery at both home and the cottage!

Neither of the two beautiful women were wearing any panties, always a good sign!

Melanie was undressed in white and gold. She was wearing a sheer white silk camisole top with integral garters, spaghetti shoulder straps and gold curlicues curving around her nipples, which poked through the centre of the curlicues. The cups of the camisole barely contained her breasts. They were cut so far back that her areolae were partially exposed on the inner sides and the amount of cleavage on display was deep and promising. The garters had gold buckles and were attached to white stockings with lace tops. Her outfit was completed by white dress pumps with ankle straps and four-inch stiletto heels. Her long, straight dark brown hair framed her beautiful face and fell around her shoulders and down her back in a shimmering cascade. She looked leggy, busty, elegant and gorgeous!

Sue was another delightfully sexy vision in a midnight blue basque with black inset panels and garters with silver buckles attached to sheer black seamed stockings. Her shoes were matching midnight blue dress pumps with pointed toes, very high heels and silver bows. The basque only had quarter cups, which supported and pressed together her fully exposed magnificent breasts, enhancing them rather than concealing them. Her cloud of dark brown, wavy, almost waist length hair swirled around her as she walked. As always whenever she displayed those marvellous thirty-eight inch double-D tits, I could not wait to get them into my mouth!

“All right, boys, strip!” Sue commanded, as she halted before us and twirled to show off her outfit.

Jake and I happily complied as Melanie, too, spun to give us a view of her goodies.

“So, where do you want to do this?” I asked the girls.

“Bathroom” Mel replied immediately, making me smile. The bathroom was one of Melanie's favourite play areas. It had a long double-sink vanity running the entire length of one wall, with a mirror running behind it that stretched from the vanity top to the ceiling. This allowed Melanie to do two of her favourite things – rest her upper body on the vanity while standing to be done from behind, and watch herself in the mirror while doing it! She obviously wanted to be able to watch herself and everybody else as she gave up her ass-cherry!

Everybody nodded in agreement so we all headed through to the bathroom. Mel immediately took up position in front of the vanity, spread her legs wide apart and leaned forward to brace her arms against the edge of the vanity, staring at me in the mirror. Sue moved up alongside her and assumed the same stance. What a lovely sight that was! Those two beautiful asses side by side, Mel's perfect one framed by white garters and her long, long legs in their white stockings, Sue's beautiful one framed by black garters and those black seamed stockings contrasting with her pearly skin, both spread wide, displaying their charms to perfection.

I pulled a jar of Vaseline from the medicine cabinet and set it on the counter top between the two women. I then lubricated myself thoroughly and Jake followed suit, before we both assumed our positions behind our respective wives.

“Ready?” I asked Mel, looking into her eyes in the mirror.

“As I will ever be,” she replied with a smile.

“You?” Jake asked Sue.

“I'm good to go,” Sue replied eagerly.

“Alrighty then,” I murmured and spread Mel's beautiful buttocks with my hands, easing my dick in between them and nudging up to her anus. I centred my dick and started to apply gentle pressure. At first there was no forward progress, but then Mel seemed to relax and the head of my cock popped through the sphincter into her back passage. As it did so Melanie gave a small grunt, so I paused and asked, “Okay?”

“Uh-huh, go for it,” she replied.

I took her at her word and slowly and gently slid my dick into her tight rear orifice until it was fully embedded, pausing again at that point to check that all was still well, which it was. I then began to slide rhythmically in and out, gradually increasing speed until I was hitting her ass with an audible smack each time I drove in. At first Melanie did not respond, but after a couple of minutes she relaxed and got into it, beginning a new version of her ass-grind suitable for taking it in the ass. As she did so she gradually lowered her posture until she was down on her forearms on the counter top, then spread her legs even farther apart and shoved back against me with her ass. She was doing the same thing with her ass that she did with her pussy – trying for maximum penetration! Realising that this meant that she was enjoying herself I started really giving it to her, driving up as hard and as fast as I could.

As the speed ramped up I looked over to Sue and Jake. Sue's upper body was flat on the vanity top, those gorgeous tits mashed down, those lovely black stocking-clad legs were spread wide and Jake's dick was jack-hammering in and out of her ass like a piston at high revs. As I watched Sue started to moan and I saw her trying to force her ass as far down on Jake's dick as possible. Jake gave her a gentle slap on the rump and she bucked a little then moaned even louder!

Turning my attention back to Melanie, I took a better grip on her hips and braced myself more firmly, then proceeded to see if I could lift her off her feet with the force of my thrusts. She staggered initially, then braced herself better and exerted counter-pressure with her ass as I pounded home as hard as I could. Her ass was deliciously tight and it did not take long at this speed before I exploded inside her. She rode it out then collapsed on the vanity top as I slid from her.

I leaned against the vanity next to Mel and watched as Jake hit the home stretch on Sue's ass. Sue was moaning noisily as Jake drove his cock in and out of her ass and she writhed on the end of it for maximum effect. Sue's bare ass and stocking-clad legs were always a very sexy sight, but she was at her best when she was being ridden. Now, with the addition of Jake's dick driving in and out of her ass as she performed, the view was so erotic that I felt myself stiffening again already. As I watched, Jake suddenly went rigid, hauling his wife's ass back into him hard and shuddering as he came. Sue's moaning declined to a contented “mmm.”

When everyone's breathing had returned to normal the two girls stood up and Sue said to Melanie, “Drinks and a post-mortem?”

“Sounds good to me,” Mel responded.

We all adjourned to the living room where the two girls flopped onto the sofas, Jake sprawled in an armchair and I made drinks.

“So,” Sue began, looking at Melanie. “I loved it. How about you”

“I enjoyed it,” Mel answered. “But I am never going to get an orgasm that way!”

“I don't know,” Sue responded. “It got me really wet, at least. Maybe if it went on longer...”

Melanie laughed. “You get wet just thinking about sex, twink!” she jibed.

“Yeah. Lucky me, eh?” Sue laughed back. “Seriously, though, I really liked it. You might be right about never getting an orgasm from it, but you don't get an orgasm from giving a blow job either! It's like that. Your pleasure is the pleasure you get from giving pleasure to your partner.”

“Jeez, Suzie, if you keep this up I am going to suspect you of thinking!” Mel teased her. Sue stuck her tongue out.

“Well, I reckon two more drinks and I will be ready to try your husband out in that area. Are you up for it?” Sue demanded of Melanie. My ears perked up at that!

“God, you're insatiable!” Melanie replied. “But yes, never let it be said that I could not keep up with you!”

“Perish the thought!” Sue murmured happily.

“We're in!” I whispered to Jake, who grinned from ear to ear.

But Melanie had heard.

“Yes, everywhere apparently!” she quipped, giving us both a very overdone leer.

We all relaxed and found our reserves of energy over the next couple of drinks as per the girls requirements until, after about an hour, Sue said to Melanie, “Okay, I am about ready to roll. How about you?”

“Yes, I am good,” Melanie replied.

“Oh, trust me, sweetheart, you are a lot better than good!” I grinned at Mel.

“Well, thank you, kind sir,” she responded. “Let's hope that Jake thinks so. I might be hard put to match that performance of Sue's!”

“Oh, watching were you?” Sue asked with a grin.

“And taking notes!” Mel smiled back at her.

“Ooh, I am usually the student,” Sue mugged.

“Well, now you're the mistress. How appropriate!” Mel ribbed her.

“Watch it, missy, your Queen Slut status could be in danger!” Sue fired back.

“Never! I can do more of them than you, with more tricks than you, harder than you, for longer than you, better than you!” Melanie challenged her friend, but she was smiling as she said it.

“In your dreams, maybe!” Sue shot back, smiling even wider than Melanie.

“Now there's a contest I would like to see!” I chimed in.

Sue smiled sweetly at me, but her eyes were wicked as she said, “Well, sweetie, we will see if we can arrange it for you.” She and Mel then went off into a giggle fit at the thought of it.

“Bathroom again?” Mel asked Sue.

“Nah, right here” Sue responded, then rolled off her sofa, turned on her knees to face it, draped her lovely boobs over the seat, stuck her beautiful ass in the air and said over her shoulder to me, “Come on, Nicky boy, time to get stuck in!” That prompted another giggle fit.

“Here it is, then,” Mel confirmed, as she strolled over to Sue's sofa, bent over the arm at one end, braced herself by her straight arms on the armrest, spread her legs wide and settled herself into position.

“You too, Jake,” she called to him. “Show me what you've got!”

I stood behind Sue for a few seconds, drinking in the view of the black seamed stockings, luscious pussy and gorgeous ass before kneeling down and spreading her butt cheeks. As I did so Jake appeared at my side and thrust the Vaseline into my hand.

“You forgot this,” he said.

“You're right, thanks,” I replied, then liberally applied the gooey substance before once more prying apart Sue's nether cheeks.

“Ooh, I get the big dick up my ass this time,” she purred salaciously, teasing both me and her husband, who was a little sensitive on that subject.

“Yes, let's see if you can handle it,” I countered.

“Always, any way, big boy,” she bragged, amiably twitting me some more.

“You're just trying to delay things,” I teased back.

“Nope. I want it right up, hard and fast as you can. I want to see if I can take it all the way,” she responded, getting down to business.

With no further banter, I slid my dick up to her anus, popped the head gently inside, spread her buttocks wide, then rammed it all the way up with one smooth stroke until my balls were up against her rectum and sandwiched between her buttocks, pausing to hold her by the hips at maximum penetration.

“Comfortable?” I enquired.

“Mmm, feels good,” she murmured throatily in reply.

Glancing over at my wife, I saw Jake just in the act of driving his dick up her ass in the standing position from behind. She bucked a little as he settled at maximum depth, then I saw her lovely white stocking-clad legs tense as she braced herself then thrust back hard onto his dick. Jake reached around and slid the shoulder straps of her camisole down, freeing her lovely tits, then took one in each hand, rolling the nipples between finger and thumb as he started to ream her ass with a slow steady sequence of deep thrusts.

Bringing my gaze back to his wife's beautiful ass, I began the dance. I held her butt cheeks apart with my thumbs so that I could drive my dick all the way home in her ass until my balls were up against the back door each time and established a steady rhythm of long, deep strokes.

After a couple of minutes of this Sue said, “Faster!”

I obliged by accelerating the pace. She ground her ass back into me hard and started to moan, but after another couple of minutes issued another command, “Harder!”

So I started really slamming my cock into her ass, as hard and fast as I could go. Her whole body was thrust forward with each stroke, but she was grinding her ass back into me even harder, trying to get me deeper inside her. She was now moaning loudly and continuously, but she still wanted more!

“Spank me!” she demanded, so I gave her a gentle slap on her right butt cheek.

“Harder!”

So I gave her a stinging slap.

“Good” she gasped. “Just a few more like that, on each side!”

I complied with her request, delivering three swats on each cheek in the course of the next minute or so. The response was amazing! Sue started gyrating her ass like a washing machine, the moan rising to a wail, and the speed increasing to the point where I was gasping for breath. Finally she let out a mini-scream and shoved back into me so hard that I came immediately, then we both collapsed in a heap on the floor. My cock gradually slipped out of her ass and she turned to snuggle into my arms, her head on my chest as I played with her magnificent tits and watched my wife take Jake's dick in her ass.

They had evidently been taking a more leisurely approach than Sue and I as they were still at about the mid-point of the cycle, with Jake driving his dick hard and deep, but still at a moderate pace. This meant that Sue and I were able to observe their performance for quite a while. Mel was now head down over the arm of the sofa, straight arms braced on the seat, abdomen on the armrest, ass up, with those lovely white stocking-clad legs spread even farther apart than they were at the start. I could tell that she was enjoying herself because her nipples were out like organ stops. Jake would periodically take his hands from her hips, spend a few minutes holding her by the tits and tweaking her nipples, then revert to the hips again.

After a while I saw Mel's hips becoming more demanding, grinding back harder into Jake and beginning to rotate. Jake responded suitably, jacking her harder and faster. Melanie bent farther forward, her forearms now down on the sofa seat cushion to support herself, and slid her feet outwards some more, lowering her stance still further in an attempt to let Jake get even farther up her ass!

I must admit that the sight of my best friend slamming his dick up my wife's ass and my wife doing everything she could to get him farther up there really turned me on!

In a furious burst of speed Jake started hammering into Melanie's ass so hard that there was a resounding smack from the impact each time and Melanie was staggering with each thrust.

EvaJonnesSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaJonnesSexy

Mel started groaning softly as Jake got faster and faster, until Jake at last gasped loudly and bent down over her back, grasping her by the tits as he blew his wad up her ass. Jake then stood up, disengaged, and the two of them flopped onto the floor next to Sue and I.

“Well, that was – different,” Mel said after a while.

“Good different?” Jake enquired hopefully.

“Yes. I very nearly got off that time,” Mel admitted with a small smile.

“I did get off that time!” Sue exclaimed cheerfully.

“So it can be done,” Mel observed thoughtfully.

“Apparently indirect stimulation can work, if it is done right,” Sue rejoined.

“You mean, if we get done right, don't you?” Mel asked with a chuckle.

“That too,” Sue agreed with a grin.

“You know, Suze, you are showing suspicious signs of a thought process again,” Mel teased, for which Sue administered a sharp slap to her upper thigh.

When we eventually picked ourselves up and headed off to our beds Mel turned to me and said, “You had better fuck me cross-eyed tonight, because that has made me as horny as hell!”

I was happy to oblige and it was another hour or so before we got to sleep, by which time my wife was thoroughly satisfied and slept like a baby.

Melanie and I awoke late the next morning, roused by the smell of fresh coffee. I opened my eyes to see Sue coming through our bedroom door bearing a tray with four steaming cups on it. She was stark naked, her hair still mussed from the bed. She deposited the tray on a bedside table and slipped into bed with us, snuggling up to my right side. She bent over, kissed me gently on the mouth, then slid her hand down to fondle my cock as she leaned further over and kissed Melanie. Mel kissed her back, then I felt Mel's hand slide over my dick and onto Sue's hand.

“I thought so!, she exclaimed. “You are incorrigible, woman!”

“What?” Sue expostulated. “I am just trying to make sure he wakes up happy! Some of us are morning people, you know, Mel.”

“Huh,” grumped Melanie. “I'm tired. If you want to play, he's all yours!”

“Oh, goody,” chirped Sue. “ 'Cause Suze has a plan!”

“Heaven help us,” Melanie groaned, pretending to pull her pillow over her head. “Can't you go somewhere else and be cheerful first thing in the morning?”

Sue laughed at Mel's over-acting. “Nah, then you would miss all the fun!”

I did my best to look bleary-eyed and grumpy, saying with mock impatience, “Oh God, what do you want now?”

Sue put on her little girl voice and answered, “Suzie wants a sandwich.”

“What?” I asked, genuinely puzzled, as she had just come from the kitchen with the coffee.

“Jake is just taking a shower,” she elaborated, “but he will be joining us shortly. So, I was thinking...”

“Always a dangerous sign,” Mel interjected waspishly.

“...That when you have had your morning coffees you, Nicky, and Jake could both do me. I want you up my bum and Jake in my pussy. I figure as I enjoyed the anal sex as much as I did last night, it will be orders of magnitude better if I am doing you both at the same time!”

“Christ, kitten,” Mel erupted, “How can you be such a little tramp at this ungodly hour!”

“It's eleven o'clock in the morning, Mel,” Sue replied. “And you of all people should know that I am a little tramp at all hours of the day and night!”

“Agh!” Melanie screeched, and this time she did pull the pillow over her head.

“Ignore her,” Sue told me. “It's just her bear-with-a-sore-head morning thing. Are you up for it?”

“Not right now,” I replied, “But I will be when I have had my coffee.”

“Yay!” Sue chirruped, clapping her hands excitedly. “Suzie gets stuffed!”

“God, settle down, Suze,” I groaned. “You are giving me a headache!”

“Suzie be good now,” she replied in little girl mode again. She handed me my coffee, then added, “Suzie be very good later!”

A loud groan came from under the pillow next to me. I laughed and sipped my coffee.

Jake joined us a couple of minutes later. He slid into bed next to Melanie, lifted the pillow off Mel's face and bent over to kiss her. Melanie received his kiss amiably enough, opening her mouth to take and give tongue, but then Jake cupped her right breast in his left hand and began to massage her nipple between his finger and thumb. That was a step too far with Mel in her early morning grouch mode and it earned him a stinging slap to the offending hand and a snarled, “Bugger off, Jake!”

Jake was not even slightly fazed; he was thoroughly used to Melanie in all her moods, so he just kissed her quickly on the forehead, removed his hand from her breast and dropped the pillow unceremoniously back over her face.

“Okay, I know when I am not wanted,” he said evenly, then got up and moved to the other side of the bed, sliding in next to his wife, who now had her head on my chest and my dick in her hand.

“What's up?” he asked me with a smile.

“Believe it or not,” I answered, “Suze has a plan.”

Sue mumbled, “Hey!” and gave my nipple a nasty pinch with her fingernails for that crack!

“Do tell,” Jake instructed me with a grin.

“She wants a 'sandwich'. Me up the back, you up the front,” I told him, grinning back.

“Then you can switch if you want,” a small voice uttered from the area of my chest.

“I don't know,” Jake said to me, smiling wider now. “I might need a lot of coffee before I can face that.”

“Pig,” came the small voice again.

We all laughed. Jake grabbed his coffee, drank it down in one long gulp, then headed for the kitchen, returning with the coffee pot and topping up all four cups.

“Now there's a man who knows what a girl wants,” a muffled voice said from beneath the pillow to my left, whereupon Melanie arose from the deep and grabbed her cup.

We each consumed two more cups before we were sufficiently energized to deal with Sue's request. Melanie then moved out to the edge of the bed to give the rest of us room to manoeuvre. Sue rose to her knees between we two guys and started sucking each cock in turn until we were both fully aroused. She then stepped over Jake's hips, grasped his cock with her right hand and slid it home in her pussy, lowering herself onto it until it was fully ensconced in her warm, wet and willing interior. She then bent forward from the waist, flattening her gorgeous breasts against her husband's chest and offering me her ass. I straddled Jake's legs, tucked myself between the backs of Sue's spread thighs, levered her buttocks apart and slid the head of my dick into her rectum.

“Hey,” Jake said. “You forgot the lubricant.”

“Oh, yeah, you're right,” I agreed, then added, “Never mind, we don't appear to need it. Right, Suze?”

“Right, I'm good,” she replied.

With that I slid my dick all the way home into her ass. She emitted a small, satisfied groan as it filled her up and then said, “Okay, guys, go to town!”

We took her at her word. Jake started slowly driving his dick in and out of her pussy; I synchronised my movements to his and began driving slowly in and out of her ass, holding her by the hips as I did so. Sue started moaning quietly almost immediately, so Jake and I increased the speed and force of our strokes a little to increase her pleasure. Sure enough, the volume of the moaning increased. After a few minutes of moaning and increasingly heavy breathing Sue said, “Hey, Mel, you have to try this! It is absolutely exquisite!”

“Really?” queried Mel. “What is so great about it?”

“I feel so full,” Sue responded. “I feel that my whole body is full of cock! And when they move together it feels like one gigantic cock in both ends!”

“You do get basic, girl” Mel answered. “But it sounds good and you do look like you are having fun.”

“You bet,” Sue replied. “This could become a new addiction for me! You have got to try it!”

“After lunch, maybe,” Melanie said.

Jake and I locked eyes over Sue's shoulder and we both grinned, looking forward to a fun afternoon.

Meanwhile, we kicked it up a notch on Sue. I started driving my dick up her ass with maximum speed and force; Jake matched his thrusts into Sue's pussy to mine. Sue's body was now getting slammed forward with each of our combined thrusts and her great tits were gyrating wildly. I reached around and grabbed them in both hands, using them to haul her back onto my cock. Sue was now moaning continuously and thrusting back and down with her hips, trying to maximise penetration in both holes.

The pace became furious then, just as we were all nearing climax, Mel rolled towards us, sat up and cupped my balls in her left hand, rubbing them as I drove in and out of Sue's ass at a frantic pace, and saying to me, “That's it, lover boy, stick it to her!”

Then she slid her hand down through my legs to cup Jake's balls and do the same thing to him, saying, “You too, lover boy!”

Jake and I both reacted to her touch as if we had been zapped with a cattle prod! We found some energy from somewhere to start jacking Sue even harder and faster in both ends.

Sue was working her ass and hips as if she were riding one of those electronic bulls!

“Kiss me, Mel” she suddenly gasped. Mel responded by moving to her side, leaning in and giving her a very deep, prolonged kiss, which the two girls held until Sue started to orgasm in waves. Her shuddering climax immediately stimulated both Jake and myself to come inside her, filling her from front and back. Sue then flopped onto Jake's chest and I crashed onto her back. We all just lay there panting for a few minutes before eventually sorting ourselves from the pile.

“I must admit, I feel a bit envious and a lot horny now,” Mel confessed. “I feel like I missed out.”

“You did,” responded Sue, “But the boys can fix that after lunch. Right, boys?”

Jake and I both grunted our assent.

Over lunch we talked trivialities and consumed a couple of beers. The girls arranged the next few formal play dates - as opposed to the informal ones that just happened spontaneously - and discussed Melanie's plan for the afternoon.

“After your incredibly erotic performance this morning, I think I need to spice it up a bit,” Mel opened.

“What do you have in mind?” Sue asked.

“I thought I would put on something sexy and take them both out onto the upper deck for the sports time,” Melanie proposed with a grin.

“Ooh, raunchy,” Sue approved.

“Er, what if a boat comes by?” I interjected.

“Well, the only one that's likely is Ted,” responded Mel. “If he drops in, I am sure Suzie can distract him,” she added with a wicked grin at her best friend.

“I am good at distractions,” Sue smiled back.

“Anybody else, well, I guess they will see what an accomplished lady I have become and how well serviced these two gentlemen are,” Mel hypothesised.

“ 'Lady'? That's a bit of a stretch!” Sue jibed. “But 'serviced'? I like 'serviced'. It implies that we are skilled professionals!”

“We are! We are the best there is!” Melanie laughed.

“I'll drink to that,” I said, clinking bottles with Jake.

“I don't think you have much to worry about,” Jake added. “From any distance out the view will be broken up by the deck railings.”

“Okay then, guys, prepare the sports ground,” Melanie instructed.

This was our cue to gather blankets, comforters and pillows to spread on the deck for comfort. Jake and I happily complied, laying things out while Melanie went off to the bedroom to select her outfit and dress herself for the upcoming event. Sue went with her to help, we thought at the time.

Jake and I finished preparing the area and settled into loungers with fresh beers to await the girls return. When they appeared we were well rewarded for our patience.

Melanie was wearing a silver bra; it had no material in the cups at all, just silver straps that ran round the outline of each boob! A matching silver garter belt supported silver mesh stockings. The outfit was completed by silver, high-heeled, strapped sandals. She looked simply stunning!

To Jake's and my surprise Sue was decked out too! She was wearing a green lace teddy that barely covered her nipples, leaving a huge amount of cleavage visible, and was cut so high on the sides that it was above her hips. Below this she wore matching green hold-up stockings and gold, high-heeled sandals. To top things off she wore a huge-brimmed black lace hat. She,too, looked absolutely gorgeous!

Seeing the surprise on our faces, Sue volunteered, “I thought I would just provide additional eye candy for you boys.”

“And it is much appreciated,” I replied.

Sue then raised her right hand, which, of course, nobody had been looking at, to show us a camera.

“I will also be taking some more pics for the family album,” she said with a smirk.

“Toss it here,” I instructed. “I want a few shots of you two right now!”

Sue handed the camera over and the two girls then vamped for a number of photos, in various glamorous and erotic poses. Melanie then said, “Okay, let's get to it, guys!”

I lay down in the middle of the pile of comforters and Sue promptly knelt beside me, took my cock into her mouth and started blowing me. This was an unexpected treat, as I had expected this to be entirely Melanie's show. She, however, was kneeling in front of a standing Jake with his cock in her mouth, sucking hard, and I realized that the girls had agreed this approach between them before emerging from the bedroom. Both girls were swallowing deep and using all of their considerable skills at fellatio to stimulate Jake and I, readying us for Melanie's exclusive use.

After a few very pleasurable minutes Melanie called to Sue, “Is he ready yet?”

Sue slid her mouth off my cock and answered, “Yeah, he's up for it.”

I watched Melanie give Jake's fully erect cock a parting lick from balls to crown, then stand up and walk over to me. She then dropped to her knees astride my hips, reached behind her for my cock, slid the head gently between the lips of her pussy and slipped slowly down the length until it was buried deep inside her. She then leaned forward with her hands braced on my shoulders to give me a deep, passionate kiss, our tongues entwining as she stopped my breath. As she raised her head, breaking off the kiss, I took a breast in each hand and began teasing the nipples between my fingers and thumbs.

Seeing that Mel had settled, Jake knelt behind her, his legs astride mine and inside her inner thighs, and slid his well-lubricated cock up her ass in one smooth movement. I felt him slide all the way into my wife's back passage then saw him take her by the hips as he began to stroke in and out. I lifted my mouth to Melanie's right breast and began sucking her nipple, feeling it harden in my mouth. I switched to her left breast and gave that the same treatment, then alternated between the two nipples as I felt them lengthening on my tongue. I kept my hips still, with my cock fully embedded in Melanie's hot, wet pussy, but not moving, letting Jake do the initial work and evaluating Mel's reactions. I was waiting to see at what point she would catch fire, with just the stimulation of Jake's cock up her ass and my lips on her nipples to light the fuse.

Jake gradually increased the pace and depth of his thrusts, plunging harder and deeper into her rear orifice as the minutes passed. After about five minutes Melanie's mouth opened slightly and she began to emit small sighs and to force her ass back and down.

Now, I thought. I began thrusting upwards with my hips, driving my cock deep into her pussy simultaneously with Jake driving his dick deep into her ass. She gasped with the first double thrust, then as she felt the joint rhythm build started to grind her ass, only to discover that she was pinned in two places so that rotation was impossible. She quickly switched to a straight rising and slamming back down motion that drove both cocks home hard and fast in their respective orifices.

Within a few more minutes she was starting to moan noisily with pleasure. Her nipples, now back between my fingers, were erected to well over an inch long by this point and her pussy was so wet that each of my thrusts was eliciting an explosive squelch. This combined with the slapping sound of Jake's abdomen hitting her buttocks and her now continuous moaning to make a distinctive soundtrack.

I was enjoying the sight of my lovely wife's incredibly long legs clad in silver stockings and garters spread wide over my cock as it plunged in and out of her succulent pussy lips, with Jake looming behind her as he gazed down at that gorgeous ass and pounded his dick home in it.

Sue was also flitting in and out of my vision as she moved around us with the camera, taking pictures from every possible angle. At one point she was lying down behind Jake with the camera between Mel's thighs, obviously trying for a close-up of Melanie's first double penetration. At another, I had those lovely green-stocking-clad thighs astride my face as she bent over to capture a close in shot of my cock sliding into Mel's gaping pussy.

Eventually Melanie felt herself reaching her climax and said, “Okay, guys, give it all you've got now!”

So Jake and I obliged.

I started hammering up into her pussy as hard and as fast as I could, actually lifting her up a few inches with each stroke. As I did I watched Jake holding Mel's butt cheeks apart as he jack-hammered into her ass, so that he could drive home right up to his balls. Mel now had her hands down on the deck either side of my head and she was squirming and thrashing like a landed fish as she rode both dicks and tried to cram as much of both inside her as she possibly could. Her moans were now just one long “Agh!”

Jake came first, with a loud gasp as he pressure-washed Melanie's rectum, hauling hard on her hips to hold her against him as he exploded.

I came next, groaning as I erupted deep inside Melanie's warm, wet vagina. As I did so I felt her orgasm begin. She yelled something incoherent, shuddered, then proceeded to come in a sequence of warm wet, shuddering waves.

We all briefly froze in position then collapsed like puppets with their strings cut.

Melanie mumbled, “Get off me, Jake. You're heavy.”

Jake rolled off to one side, flopping on to his back on the deck.

I put my arms around Melanie, and she snuggled into my chest.

After a few minutes respite to catch our breath Melanie said to Sue, who was now reclining in long-legged, stocking-clad glory on one of the loungers, “Okay, kitten, you win. We will add that to our repertoire.”

“I thought you might say that,” Sue responded, grinning impishly. “I could see that you were enjoying yourself.”

“Mmm, it was wonderful,” Mel murmured back. “I have never felt so thoroughly banged in my life!”

“Told ya,” Sue gurgled happily. “I'll add it to the menu as the Sandwich Special.”

“Uh-huh, right under the kebab,” Mel responded.

“Kebab?” I queried.

“One dick doggy-style, one dick in the mouth,” Sue replied promptly with a giggle.

“Oh. Why do we need food euphemisms?” I asked.

“So that when we are organising play-dates on the phone, if there are other people present we can have apparently innocuous conversations about the menu,” Melanie explained.

“Oh,” I replied, brilliant conversationalist that I am.

We were just standing, preparatory to going indoors to prepare supper, when we heard the burble of an approaching outboard motor. Glancing towards the sound I saw Ted's fishing boat just coming in to the dock.

“You've gotta be kidding,” I expostulated. “That Ted certainly has a nose for when you girls are in a state of undress!”

Both women laughed and Mel said, “Come on, Nick, be fair. We are in a state of undress for most of the time when we are at the cottage.”

“That's true,” I admitted.

Sue then grinned wickedly and suggested to Melanie, “Let's show him these outfits.”

“Oh god,” I breathed.

Both girls laughed again then set off down to the dock in their scanty finery to meet Ted.

As they strolled down the tiers from the upper deck, to the lower deck, to the dock, Jake and I watched old Ted's eyes start to bug out as he took in their outfits.

Melanie had her head up, shoulders back, tits thrust out and framed by the not-quite-a-bra, long silver stocking-clad legs striding, high heels thumping on the deck, no panties, just her summer inverted-vee of dark pubic hair on display and her hips swaying sexily for the benefit of all the males present.

Sue slipped the straps of her green teddy off her shoulders as she walked, so that the bodice slipped even lower, revealing even more cleavage, and she was doing a full hip roll and side sway to create the most blatantly sexy walk possible. Her beautiful legs were enhanced by the green hold-up stockings and the dressy black wide-brimmed hat was so incongruous with her state of undress that it was incredibly erotic. She tilted her head back as she approached the dock, shaking her waist-length cloud of wavy, dark-brown hair around her shoulders and swaying her magnificent tits from side to side provocatively.

“Do you like our outfits, Ted?” she called as she stepped up to his boat.

“A man would have to be dead not to,” Ted answered.

“Let's give him a twirl, Mel,” Sue instructed.

Both women then spun gracefully in a circle to allow Ted to admire the rear views as well as the front.

“Lovely,” Ted approved, clapping quietly.

“Want a beer?” Melanie asked.

“I'd love one,” Ted responded eagerly, climbing out of his boat.

The girls then led him to where Jake and I were waiting on the upper deck, allowing him to follow them so that he could admire their asses en route, which he took full advantage of. Ted greeted Jake and I with handshakes, then Jake disappeared into the kitchen to get beers for everybody.

The two girls then lay down on loungers, Melanie making sure to spread her legs to give Ted a nice eyeful of pussy and long legs, Sue accidentally letting her shoulder straps slide all the way down as she sat, so that her glorious tits spilled out almost in Ted's face.

Both exploiting their best assets, I reflected.

Jake appeared with the beers and we guys also settled on loungers and sat back to enjoy all that glorious feminine scenery.

The girls made small talk that kept us all chatting amiably while they both wriggled around and shifted positions from time to time, treating us all to a visual feast as they shamelessly titillated Ted.

Ted stayed for three beers before finally being shooed away by the girls, who graciously escorted him back to his boat and kissed him farewell.

When they came back to the upper deck they were both giggling.

Melanie smiled at Jake and I, then said, “We have decided that we are both going to fuck him, at some point!”

“Christ! Lucky old bastard,” Jake exclaimed.

Sighing audibly for effect, I asked, “Together or separately?”

“Probably both,” Sue giggled, and Melanie joined in.

“Oh well, if it keeps you happy...” I sighed, playing hard done by.

“That old bugger has no idea how lucky he is about to get,” Jake observed.

“We'll enlighten him,” Mel burbled. Sue broke up.

And thus the weekend ended, with nothing left to do but eat, pack and head for home.


 

 

Published 
Written by stockingsandgarters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors