Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Roxy Joins the Poker Party Club

"We had a rather exclusive group of guys until Roxy came along . ."

35
14 Comments 14
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words

There were four of us that loved to get together to play poker and drink beer every Friday night. We had done this for years, without interruption. We were golfing buddies, and all were happily married goofballs.

One night, as we were, deep into our ninth or tenth hand of poker, with the beer and the whiskey flowing, one of the group members asked the question that all of us had probably thought to ask at one point or another, but none of us had ever dared to ask.

“So, what’s the kinkiest sex you’ve had?”

Everyone had a story, except me. There was no way I could out do any of the stories some of the guys told. I apologized and told the group, that I had to be the one weird one since I did not have any wild or unusual sex stories to tell.

“But,” I declared, “I bet I could figure something out that might make up for it.” I was let off the hook temporarily, but I knew I would be held accountable. So, I went to work on a plan. I figured if I was going to do something, I might as well make it stupendous.

I had an old friend who used to be a bit on the wild side, a retired stripper, if there is such a thing. I decided to consult her for a story that might seem plausible. Roxy was a head turner. She was also married five times and a heartbreaker. I had always admired Roxy from afar, but didn’t want to ever broach anything as personal as her love life.

I invited Roxy to lunch one day and told her about our little poker playing club. I told her about our conversation and the stories the guys seemed to relish telling. Roxy reached across the table and placed her hand on mine. She had always been that type of friend, one I could confide in and one that could read a mind.

“Say no more,” Roxy said. “I’d love to meet these guys."

“You don’t have to,” I replied. “I was only hoping you could give me some ideas or a story to tell.”

“Oh dear,” Roxy replied, proffering a wink, “I can give you more than a story to tell.”

I knew Roxy was a bit on the wild side, but how much on the wild side, I had no idea, until she asked to accompany me to the next Friday night gathering.

 

I picked Roxy up at her apartment. She was dressed in a killer low cut, boob displaying, one-piece cocktail dress, which showed off her stripper-like body very well and rode uncomfortably high on her sexy thighs. Roxy was forty something, but one would never know it by how well she took care of herself.

“Is this a bit too much?” Roxy asked as she settled into the passenger seat of my SUV.

“Not at all,” I said. I jokingly teased that I should get a hotel room and forgo the poker party.

Roxy laughed.

“Save that thought for another day,” she replied.

Roxy followed me into James’ house. Almost immediately, everyone stood up to welcome Roxy to the party. Everyone was polite and super welcoming as I introduced Roxy to the group.

I explained to everyone that Roxy was an old friend and was a close confidant and a super good poker player.

“Except for strip poker,” Roxy quickly added, taking up a seat at the dining room table where we each had a seat. “I always end up losing at strip poker.”

No one said much of anything as the first few hands were dealt. We had a ceiling amount that capped bets at $25 per hand since none of us were super rich. The first person to accumulate $100 had to host the next weekend, so there was a small impetus to win, but not win too big.

Roxy turned out to be the big winner of the first three or four hands, demonstrating her prowess at playing some serious poker. Then, the beer and the whiskey came out. Things got more serious after that. Roxy held her own, but quickly decided to sit out a few hands.

“I don’t want to blow all my money at once,” she proffered with a wink.

“Don’t worry,” I told Roxy, “James over here will let blow something else.”

I thought for sure James, the older of the five of us, was going to have a heart attack, he turned so red.

Roxy didn’t miss a beat.

“If I blow good old James, I blow everyone.”

Sam, the one guy who was a church deacon, just about fell all over himself, getting out of his chair and making his way around the table to where Roxy sat stoic and smiling. He looked down at Roxy and declared, “I’m ready.”

isabelle_jamess1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
isabelle_jamess1

Roxy reached out and grabbed at Sam’s crotch, which was a huge surprise to Sam.

“Yeah, baby,” Roxy declared as she gripped Sam’s testicles, “It looks like you need some special attention.”

Roxy swung around in her chair and quickly unfastened Sam’s belt as the rest of us watched. Within seconds, she had stripped Sam of his pants and pulled his underwear down, fully exposing Sam’s manhood to all of us. His cock was circumcised and average in size and half erect. Roxy did not miss a beat, leaning forward and wrapping her lips around Sam’s semi-erect tool, as the rest of us watched.

I don’t know who was more surprised, Sam or the rest of us.

“Y’all should get a room,” someone declared.

Roxy looked over at Jim, the group member making the comment. If looks could kill, Jim would have died right then and there.

Roxy stood up and quickly made her way to where Jim was seated. She inserted herself between the table and Jim, plopping herself down on the table and spreading her legs. Jim’s red face turned purplish in color, as he stared straight ahead in disbelief.

Roxy smiled as she placed her hand son her knees, enjoying the show she was providing to Jim.

“Day-yam,” Jim declared, “Where are your panties woman?”

“I don’t wear panties,” Roxy declared. “One never knows when the occasion might happen for a good fuck.”

I damn near fell out of my chair at that point.

Roxy hopped to her feet and pulled her dress up, to show off her cute little ass and shaved kitty. Holy Cow. I had seen her at a strip club years before, but that was completely different.

One of the other guys, an affable old fart named James, our host that night, who had a dirty mind and a potty mouth to match, replied, “Well, you can fuck me any day of the week!”

“Only if you don’t have a pencil dick,” Roxy replied. “I need a real man.”

Ouch.

“I’ve got your real man tool, right over here, baby!” James proudly declared.

Roxy was not the least bit shy. She quickly made her way over to where James was seated and proceeded to plant herself in his lap. She leaned back and whispered in James’ ear. James turned a deep red color, as Roxy grabbed his hands and placed them on to her 40-d-cup boobs, that were barely containable in her body-hugging cocktail dress.

Chad, the youngest of us, and a newbie to the group by a few months, started to laugh at James as Roxy ground her ass into his lap. Roxy took note and one finger motioned for Chad to stand up and come over to where she was situated on James’ lap.

Chad looked at me. I was not one to give advice. I head-nodded my approval.

The next thing I know, Roxy had Chad’s cock out and was going to town, sucking on it. She then returned her attention to James, standing up and giving her back to Chad, who simply shoved his cock into Roxy’s pussy, as she unfastened James’ pants.

James exploded after only a few deep-throated sucks of his tool. Roxy deftly took it all and smiled. She looked over at Jim and hand-waved for him to make himself available. Jim then emptied himself in quick order, even as Chad continued to pound Roxy from behind.

Roxy looked in my direction and I shook my head back and forth. I did not mind see the buds getting their just rewards, but I was not going to be a part of it.

Chad shot his load and then quickly disappeared to the restroom, leaving Roxy to focus on me. She made her way over to where I was seated, completely naked and unabashedly ready for her next adventure.

“Let’s keep this a private thing,” I requested. Roxy smiled as she looked down at me.

“OK, dear,” she replied, “but your day is coming.”

I managed to dodge the Roxy bullet that night, but forever won the admiration of the Boys Club. No one has dared to ask the question about kinky sex ever again. Then, we added Joseph to the group, and he HAD to ask. All hell broke loose at that point.

At Chad’s insistence, I called Roxy and asked if she wanted to join our poker playing group, mentioning we had a new player.

“Text me the address and I’ll be right over,” Roxy replied.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments