Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexual Avalanche

"Debbie tells the story about her first ski trip to Sun Valley with her lover."

35
18 Comments 18
16.0k Views 16.0k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Competition Entry: New Experiences

My long-time secret affair with Peter finally surfaced last summer and we both separated from our spouses. Our first extended time together was a winter vacation to Sun Valley where we rented a condo for two weeks. It was exhilarating to be out in the open with each other without awkwardly bumping into friends from our married lives.

 

 

For almost ten years our main goal during our limited opportunities had been to have sex, sex, and more sex. In Sun Valley our main goal was to ski on famous Baldy Mountain. Sex remained high on our list but the skiing was unbelievable with wonderful natural snow and sunny days. There were no crowds or lift lines. The mountain is huge and the lifts so fast that our legs were exhausted by early afternoon.

 

I loved having the rest of the day to be together with Pete. We spent our afternoons in the spa behind the condo, went out for dinner almost every night and kissed openly anywhere in public all without concern for being spotted. It was so romantic! When we were alone there was sex, sex and more sex.

 

The only time we encountered crowds was at the famed Pioneer Saloon. The place was jammed but took no reservations. I sat on a stool at the bar with Pete standing next to me. We could barely hear each other talk but Pete kept touching me and leaning in for kisses. I loved finally being kissed in public. By our second cocktail I was kissing him back generously, more like a girl in her late twenties than a woman in her late forties.

 

Our ages caught up to us and by the time we finished our meal we could barely hold up our heads. After that we went to restaurants that took reservations so we’d have more time for the spa.

 

The gated little spa sat in a courtyard at the center of the condominium complex. Beneath the portico of a small building holding bathrooms and a sauna was a rectangular hot tub big enough for ten people. It too was never crowded. Peter and I were normally the only ones using the facility.

 

We developed a routine early in our stay. After returning from skiing we'd put on our suits and bath robes and trudge to the spa with our towels tucked under our arms. It felt so good to relax and soak and stretch our sore muscles while we recounted the day together. Pete’s casual touches, even the few times there were other people, made me feel so wonderfully desired.

 

After showering we would lie naked atop the upper tier of wooden benches of the hot dry sauna until our bodies glistened with perspiration. We kept our towels at the ready to cover up whenever we heard the beeping sounds of people coming through the electronic spa gate but no one ever actually came into the sauna.

 

I don't know if I ever felt more in love with Peter than during those moments together in the sauna after a day of skiing. I would grow excited from the anticipation of making love before dinner.

 

One day the anticipation got the best of me. I got up and moved closer to Peter. He was on the top tier so I sat on the second tier below him and began massaging his soft warm penis.

 

"Hmmmmm, I was just thinking of the same thing," he said without lifting his head or even opening his eyes.

 

He began getting hard immediately and I stroked him a few times before moving up onto my knees and taking his upward curving member into my mouth. From my angle next to his side the curve slid easily past my throat without gagging me. It was something I learned as a teenager with my first boyfriend.

 

I sucked and used my tongue aggressively to telegraph my intent to make him cum. I liked that he grew excited quickly. He removed the towel I had wrapped around my head allowing my damp hair to cascade onto his abdomen before he entwined his fingers of both hands into it and came deep in the back of my throat. I swallowed cleanly and kept sucking until he made me stop.

 

"I love doing that to you." I said.

 

"I don't deserve you," he said before lifting me so he could push his face into my breasts and take a nipple between his lips.

 

With every passing day my sexual appetite seemed to increase. The ski conditions were terrific with new snow every few nights woven into gloriously sunny days. Still, I found myself wanting to skip the slopes to just lie in bed having sex with Pete all day. The best I could manage was a morning quickie before Pete insisted that we get dressed for skiing, always promising there would be more for his "insatiable little sex fiend" after the lifts closed.

 

The only part of the trip I didn't like were the days we didn't ski together. I wasn't as good a skier as Pete so every few days we enrolled in group lessons to go off and ski with others of our own levels. I knew it was only fair to Pete who liked to ski as much as he liked sex.

 

After returning from my lesson on one of those days early in our second week I got ready to go to the hot tub and sauna as usual and waited in my tank suit for Pete to return. When he showed up at the condo a bit later he was talking on his cell phone.

 

"Things unraveled at the office today," Pete said after hanging up. "I have calls to make to put out these fires before they get out of control. You go, if I get ahead of things I'll come over."

 

After less than ten minutes alone in the hot tub I was already bored so I braved the cold air to run inside and check the sauna. It was heating up fast so I decided to rinse off in the shower and take my sauna.

 

When I turned off the water I heard men's voices coming from the hot tub outside. I looked out expecting to see Pete but there were two men in their late thirties or so, talking and drinking beer from cans.

 

I should have disappeared into the sauna for ten minutes before going back to the condo. That was not the choice I made. I put my suit back on and quickly dashed out into the hot-tub squealing in fake surprise at the sight of the men.

 

"Oh, when did you guys arrive!"

 

"Just now," one of them said, "Where were you?"

 

"Inside, taking a potty break," I said

 

"There are bathrooms in there?"

 

"Yes, and showers and sauna," I said

 

"Nice." The other man said.

 

"Care for a beer?"

 

"Sure!"

 

They were from San Diego vacationing together with their wives who had kicked them out of the condo while they were preparing dinner. Both of them were delightfully funny and soon we were all laughing about everything from the insane varieties of dogs seen in Sun Valley to the equally insane variety of people.

 

A couple of times during our conversation I needed to sit up out of the hot water to cool off. I liked the way the men stopped talking for a beat whenever I did and just sort of stared at my body. Even though I know men still often take second glances at my hourglass shape, the focus of these two was so unguarded that I self-consciously lifted up on the straps of my suit to make sure it was still in place.

 

I was flattered that both guys, quite handsome and maybe ten years younger than me so obviously found me attractive. I was enjoying myself. I confidently leaned back with my elbows against the deck to show off my flat tummy. I finished my beer and they gave me another.

 

The hear forced the men to sit up on the deck occasionally, too. Jon was fair skinned with a shock of straight blonde hair on his head. He was thin with very broad shoulders. Scandinavian I guessed. Mike was dark haired and dark skinned and a bit more chiseled. I guessed like me he was at least part Italian. He had a tangle of black hair running up his lower abdomen and a patch of it in the middle of his chest. When Mike first sat up out of the water my Italian pussy tingled. That's when I decided it was time to go.

 

I announced that it was a pleasure meeting them but I'd better be getting back. After goodbyes I finished the beer, lifted out of the water and walked to the showers. I admit I was feeling good about myself and there may have been a little more swing in my hips than usual.

 

I showered and soaped and washed my hair as I usually did. By the time I wrapped the towel around me and went to the sauna to warm up before the chilly walk back to the condo Jon and Mike were already there sitting with towels wrapped around their waists.

 

"How nice to see you again, Deb," Jon said. I sat down opposite the two of them on the lower bench.

 

"Yes, we were really hoping to see more of you," Mike said. Following an uncomfortable pause he added, "I mean, do we really need these towels in here?"

 

Jon stood up. His hands went to the towel at his waist. I was alarmed he was going to drop it but In spite of Mike's statement he snugged his towel around his waist. I was relieved, but in two steps he suddenly sat next to me on the bench. He nudged me a little and said, "How about you show us those nice tits of yours, Deb."

 

I'm sure my face registered my shock. In spite of sounding playful, there was an unmistakable air of intimidation. I knew either of these guys could have easily pulled the towel off of me. I had not expected to see them in the sauna. I wished I had kept my suit on.

 

When Jon put his arm around my shoulders and squeezed me gently into his side my hand went up to the tuck of the towel between my breasts and gripped it firmly. "Come on, guys," I said with what I tried to muster as a smile, "It's been nice meeting you but you're starting to freak me out a little." I was wishing Pete would show up. The thought occurred that if I screamed no one outside would hear me. My next thought was to try to bolt out of there, but Jon's arm was securely around me. Somehow, I remained seated and relatively calm.

 

Maybe it was because Mike, who stood up and came over to me, seemed to read my thoughts. He possessed a seductive power. He put his hand under my chin and lifted my face to look up at him. "Come on now, Debra, we just want to see those big tits of yours. What could be the harm?"

 

He said it as if it was the most natural and innocent request he could make yet it was so forceful that my pulse raced excitedly.

 

He released my chin and slid his hand around the back of my neck and pushed his fingers into my hair. A small shiver ran through me when I thought Mike was going to pull my face in against the towel covering his groin.

 

Instead he sat down next to me and held my face inches from his. I tried to hold my own by intently fixing my eyes on his. "My God, Jon," his dark eyes never moving from mine, "She is a sexy woman." He moved in to kiss me, but I turned my face, twisted away in spite of the painful grip he had on my hair. I felt his lips graze my cheek. I felt his stubble scrape along my neck. Even in the hot sauna I could feel the heat of his breath against my skin.

 

How could he know I loved being handled by my hair? Pete knew for sure, but most men in my past hadn't a clue. It almost made me want to turn and let my lips meet his but, in spite of his brutishness or maybe even because of it, I feared my own reaction. Besides feeling threatened, the act of kissing him would have been too overt an act of betrayal of Peter. I grew suddenly indignant.

 

"Alright, alright!" I said, pulling my shoulder forward to get away from Mike's face. "You're hurting me. Just let me go and I'll give you a titty flash," I said thinking to myself that it's not as if I hadn't flashed before.

 

Mike immediately released his grip on my hair. I stood up and faced the men with my hand still gripping the tuck holding my towel closed. I would open my towel for a few seconds and run out of the sauna. That was my plan anyway. I was near the door. I don't know why I didn't bolt right then.

 

Maybe it was the way they slid together on the bench and looked up at me as expectantly as two little boys waiting for their favorite TV show to begin. I almost laughed. I liked that I had regained control of the situation.

 

I held open the towel and counted to five then wrapped it shut again.

 

"Aw, come on, Debbie," they said together.

 

"Give 'em a little shake," Jon said.

 

"Yeah, we couldn't even tell if they're real from that," Mike said.

 

"Oh they're all mine and completely natural," I said, rising foolishly to the challenge even as I realized it was another mistake. I opened the towel again and gave my shoulders a shimmy to make my soft boobs wobble back and forth rhythmically. I didn't count but after letting them sway for about twice as long as the first flash I began to close my towel again.

 

"Gorgeous tits, Deb," Jon said and suddenly grabbed my left wrist. Mike took a firm grip on my right wrist and they both pulled me to fall toward them until each of my tits had a face pressed against them.

 

I struggled, but they reached their other hands through my legs to hold me there by the back of my thighs. They found my nipples with their lips and flicked them with their tongues as they drew them into their mouths while continuing to keep their faces buried.

 

It all happened so fast. I was totally naked and exposed but I wasn't feeling slutty, I felt like a goddess with these gorgeous men worshiping my breasts. Sparks charged through me, tingling my vagina, weakening my knees. It felt wonderful.

Amida
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amida

 

I surrendered. I dropped the towel to push my hands around the back of both their heads as I relaxed into the men. Their hands moved from my wrists to go around my lower back, their opposites still along the insides of my thighs. Their faces were buried so deep into the soft flesh of my boobs that I didn't know how they could breathe but their tongues stayed active against my nipples, sending still more sparks.

 

My reluctance turned to desire. I allowed my left hand to slide slowly off of the back of Jon's head, along his shoulder to his upper arm. My fingers caressed down to his elbow, then as if on a mission of their own, dropped to his thigh. I had lost control and the slut inside me was rising to the surface.

 

I knew it was wrong but I wanted to know if the men were truly excited. My head was spinning with sexual energy, guilt and even a last hope that Pete would arrive to rescue me, but my pussy felt ready to drip. More than just wanting, I needed to touch their excitement.

 

My fingers found Jon wonderfully hard in a bold arc that had cleaved through the fold over of his towel. They wrapped around the shaft and began working down along its length, thinner but every bit as long as Pete's. My fingers traced an even more dramatic upward curve and back down to his taught ball sac finding the similar size and hardness comforting.

 

Going back to his shaft my fingers took a tighter grip. I began pulling on the firm cock. My mouth moistened and my fingers tightened even more to jerk hard on the stick as if to punish it for my own growing desire.

 

"Hey, hey," Jon said, "Easy girl! Christ Mike, she is a hot one." He replaced his mouth to my hardened nipple and gently tugged on it with his teeth before burying his face again.

 

My inner slut took charge. With a clenched grip and sustained lift on his hard shaft I got Jon to follow onto the upper bench. Both men released my breasts. With Jon sitting in front of me I bent at the waist and suddenly had his cock in my mouth. Enthralled by its hardness I bobbed my head, I pressed and flicked my tongue against it, I gnawed gently. I moved higher to change my angle thinking I wanted to feel it in my throat but even by tilting down on his shaft and pushing the top of my head against his belly the sweeping curve remained too extreme and too rigid to reach my throat. So I just sucked and licked the swollen head and stroked the hard shaft with my hand. All fear vanished as my excitement grew.

 

"Christ," Jon said again as he stood, "Mike, are you seeing this?"

 

My secret was out to these men. I loved sucking cock.

 

Mike grabbed a fistful of my wet hair and pulled me off Jon's cock. He stood and let his towel drop. His perfectly straight shaft hung down at an angle like a heavy pipe, coming between me and John from the side. He was not even yet fully hard but already longer and meatier than Jon.

 

"Oh my God!" I think I actually said out loud.

 

My lips wrapped around it from the side as if it were some kind of big harmonica. I spit on it and slid back and forth along the length of it. Jon's cock bobbed in front of my eyes and my hand found it again. I took the knob back in my mouth as I lifted Mike's shaft away like a gate. My fingers wrapped around each cock. I moved my mouth back to Mike's stiffening member engulfing the head with my lips and turned toward him to take more straight on.

 

Though often in my fantasies, it was the first time I ever had two cocks in front of me at once. My mind was joyously but silently screaming. I wanted both. As soon as I switched to either one of them my mouth became anxious to get back to the other. With Jon I licked the underside of his curved shaft and tongued it's head. With Mike I opened wide wanting to take his straight shaft deeper.

 

His hand still gripping my hair, Mike slowly but steadily pushed the meaty shaft against the constriction of my throat. I gagged. I released my grip on the base of it and put my palm against his thigh to push him off. He backed off until it was out.

 

"I don't think Debra likes my big cock," Mike said.

 

My eyes watered as I collected myself. Taking hold of his tool with his hand he tapped the head against my forehead a few times. I was perturbed by that for some reason but I was fully in the game now, wanting to show off for these guys. I hoped if I could get Mike’s cock past my throat my gag reflex would relax. I had learned to do it with my very first boyfriend in high school.

 

Pete always joked that if I ever cheated on him, he would forgive me only if I made proud and at least "gave great head." The statement popped into my mind as if it were some kind of permission granted. "The way you can take it deep is so amazing," he would tell me.

 

I opened my mouth for Mike again and kept it open wide for him as the big head entered. with his fingers in my hair he pulled me further onto it and then slowly but firmly drove it against my throat. I held fast, even jutting my chin a bit toward him. With a second effort it pierced through the tight constriction almost triggering an awful reflex once again. I fought it and relaxed as it slid past my throat. I relished the sensation. When my nose was against his abs I stuck my tongue out past the tight seal of my lips and flicked at his balls.

 

"Aah," Mike moaned loudly. "I can't believe this girl."

 

"Christ," Jon said. "I think she does like your cock, Mike"

 

"Yeah Deb, you like sucking my big cock, don't you girl?"

 

I rarely actually like the feeling of a cock forcing its way past my throat, but I'm always glad when I can do it. It's a parlor trick that never fails to impress. It sure impressed Pete our first time together. Somehow, fortunately, my gag reflex usually only triggers when the tip first forces past my constriction. After that I can relax at least until it slides back out.

 

Mike seemed to know this and fucked my mouth with short deep strokes without bringing the head out beyond my throat saying, "Damn, I can't believe you, girl."

 

I liked that he called me 'girl'.

 

I was only able to deep throat Pete while upside down like when we sixty-nine. Though bigger in every way Mike's straight rod remained pliable and meaty enough to slide down deep even while I looked up at him. When Mike did withdraw from my throat I gagged a little and turned to welcome the head of Jon's hardness in my mouth for a few seconds before I opened my mouth for Mike to force down deep again.

 

I knew I was putting on a show, performing for these men like I never have before. I liked the way they couldn't keep their hands off of me. Of course there was always at least one hand holding my head or hair as they competed for the attention of my mouth, but there were also hands sliding along my shoulders and back and squeezing and slapping my free hanging breasts. I felt so slutty yet so wonderfully in command.

 

Surprisingly it was Mike who reached his full level of excitement first. Taking my head with both hands he pushed in again and remained buried deep past my throat as his body jerked fitfully. I wrapped one hand around the back of him and felt his buttock flex into each short thrust. I pulled him tight against my face.

 

He cursed, moaned and called me a 'wild cock whore' and began to grunt as he rocked my entire upper body with his last erratic thrusts. God how I cherished Mike's throbbing ecstasy as he finally stilled as he flexed into me and emptied himself so deeply straight into my belly.

 

I kept him there through his final pulses thinking about about the strange naughty feeling of having this different cock down my throat without the slightest bit of guilt. If anything I felt pride.

 

When Mike began loosing his erection I pulled off. His magnificent cock covered in the slime of my throat looked suddenly gross as it hung down in front of my face. I cleaned it with one downward pull of my closed hand and wiped my hand on a towel, then gave the glistening wet head a little kiss.

 

Jon put his hand on my head. I turned toward him. He was stroking himself and getting close. I opened my mouth to take him in but the first of it splashed against my upper lip and along my cheek. I took the rest against the roof of my mouth as he continued to stroke himself. There was a citrus tang to the saltiness of his cum as it spread across my tongue. There was that familiar unmistakable aroma of semen. I loved the smell. Regardless of the different tastes, I always love the smell of cum.

 

When he was done he withdrew and I swallowed unceremoniously. I scooped the errant splash from my cheek and lip with my finger and swallowed it too. My mouth was coated with Jon's cum. I pursed my cheeks to draw the last remnants from the corners. I wished for water.

 

Mike said, "You are one sexy woman, Debra." When I looked up he shocked me as his lips met mine. He pressed harder, opened my lips with his tongue and my own met his to dance in a surprising kiss so sensual it made my pussy tingle. The fact that he had to be tasting his friend's fresh cum made the kiss extra naughty and exciting. At the feint sound of the distant beep of the electronic spa gate we broke the kiss.

 

By the time Pete opened the door to the sauna the three of us were again wrapped in our towels. We sat on the redwood wall benches with appropriate space between us.

 

"Suzy called and said dinner will be ready in a little while and asked me to send you guys back to tend to it while they showered."

 

"Suzy?" I asked.

 

"Yeah, Jon and Mike were in my lesson group today. Sorry, didn’t have a chance to tell you. After the lesson we met up with their wives to make a run together. They’re in a condo just across the court yard from us so they invited us over for dinner. I hope you don't mind that I accepted. I'm sure you'll like them."

 

"How nice," I said quietly, awkward with guilt now for the first time as I still tasted the remains of Jon's cum on the back side of my teeth.

 

"You were right Pete," Mike said, "Debra is a gorgeously sexy woman."

 

"What?" I said.

 

"You're a lucky man," Jon said.

 

"Why!" I demanded looking from one smirking face to another, "What do you mean he was right?"

 

"Because you have amazing natural tits just like he told us," Jon said.

 

"And you give fantastic head," Mike added.

 

The reality hit me like a runaway train.

 

Back at the condo I lay face down on the bed crying. Anger is not a strong enough word for the way I felt. Fury, embarrassment, violation: none of them strong enough by themselves. How could Pete violate me like that? I was inconsolable, but that didn't stop Pete from trying.

 

"They're swingers," he said. "They have sex with each other's spouses. All together! Foursomes! They first saw us on the bus to the lifts this morning. Later, on the gondola we got to talking. They were shockingly candid. I found them exciting and knew you would too." He put his hand on my back.

 

"Don't touch me!" I cried, recoiling from his touch to glare at him, "So what? You just offered to join them? To set me up?"

 

"No way! It was Susie and Kristin who commented how stunning you looked. They were the ones eager to invite us over for dinner. At first that's all it was. We took a run together and went back up the gondola again. By the time we reached the top of the mountain that second time they were the ones who came up with the seduction plan."

 

"Really?" I said between sobs.

 

"Really."

 

"Then they are evil bitches."

 

"They claimed all women fantasize about being seductively taken and that you would find it more exciting than anything!"

 

"And you agreed to all this!?"

 

"I don't know, well yeah, I did admit you and I had often talked about the prospect of swinging and, you know, expanding our horizons. I guess I thought you would find it exciting to have a couple of guys come on strong to you, so yeah, I agreed! It was exciting wasn’t it?”

 

I rolled back face down to cry.

 

"Please Deb, I'm sorry, I guess it was a dumb idea, but when the girls hatched the plan they were all so excited by it, I got seduced by the idea myself. I'm sorry, I should have talked to you first." Pete placed his hand on my back again.

 

I sobbed louder.

 

"Oh come on Hon, was it really all that bad?" Pete said, beginning to sound annoyed.

 

"No," I cried, rolling up and turning to look at him. "It was all that good! I just can't believe you would do that to me! I can't believe I did what I did with those two guys! It's scary!"

 

"Scary like the first time we were together?"

 

"Yes, I guess a lot like that," I admitted.

 

"Can we still go over there for dinner?"

 

I don’t know it might be a big mistake. I mean, you know, curiosity killed the cat and all."

 

"I think curiosity gives my sexy cat life," Pete said giving me another, deeper kiss.

 

“Maybe,” I said. “Let me dry my hair and get dressed. Maybe is all I can say right now.”

 

By the time I switched on the hair dryer my entire body already tingled with the anticipation that our vacation in Sun Valley was about to become truly amazing.

 

 

Published 
Written by Jane_Awsum
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments