Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexy Couple

"My wife and I enjoyed group sex with a beautiful couple."

13
4 Comments 4
26.7k Views 26.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
The other day I was invited by my friend and colleague, Dipak, to his wedding anniversary. Both my wife and I were quite excited with this invitation as I had never met Dipak’s wife, Mita, while my wife was yet to see Dipak. On the evening of the anniversary date we went to the reception hall where the anniversary programme was to be held.

There was a beautiful garden in front of the hall where the guests were mingling over drinks and snacks. The dinner was arranged in the hall. I saw Dipak and Mita near the entrance to the garden welcoming the guests. Dipak was wearing an attractive sherwani and was looking extremely handsome. Mita, oh my God what a stunning beauty she was. She was wearing a red chiffon saree tied well below the navel exposing her pubic region and even a bit of her pubic hair. Her blouse was sleeveless and backless and she was not wearing any bra. Her cleavage and part of her big boobs were visible through the deep frontal cut of her blouse. Her back was bare right up to the crack of her buttocks.

Dipak welcomed me with a warm hand shake. As I introduced my wife to him, he greeted her with a hug and kissed on her both cheeks. My wife responded with a firm kiss on his lips. It was then my turn to be introduced to Mita. As Dipak introduced me to Mita, she hugged me, held me closely and kissed my cheeks firmly making my face almost wet with her saliva. I responded by kissing her lips. I opened my mouth and put my tongue inside her obliging mouth and remained liplocked for nearly half a minute in presence of all. The warmth and softness of her body, sweet fragrance of her fresh breath made me really ecstatic and made my dick hardened. Her boobs were firmly pressed against my chest. My one hand was around her bare back and another hand was on her buttocks.

Mita after disengaging herself from me smiled and asked me and my wife to enjoy the party. I found that Mita was greeting almost all the male guests with kisses. Most of the female guests were attractive and were looking very sexy in their revealing dresses. We thoroughly enjoyed the party and returned home very happy. Both the food and drinks were excellent.

My wife had told me on that night while we were having sex, “I found Dipak extremely desirable. I liked his athletic physique and manly smell of his body. I was very grateful to Dipak for the kisses he planted on my cheeks, but I longed for more physical intimacy with him. I liked the salty taste of his lips. The very thought of Dipak, the firmness and smell of his body makes my vagina wet. I wonder how his dick will be.”

I told her, “We can invite them for dinner next Saturday, which will give you enough opportunity to be in physical contact with Dipak.” 

My wife readily agreed to it. I also wanted to explore the fascinating body of Mita and enjoy her enchanting smell. I informed Dipak next day of our plan and he readily accepted our invitation.

I told Dipak, “My wife found you very sexy. Taste of your lips and the manly aroma of your body had made her wet in her panty on that anniversary night and she was waiting for more physical intimacy with you.”

Dipak told me, “Your wife is indeed very desirable for any man and I shall be more than happy to share a bed with her as early as possible.” 

I also admired the beauty of Dipak’s wife Mita. I told him that I was spellbound by her beauty and the sweet fragrance of her body.

On Saturday evening, Dipak and Mita came to our house as scheduled. My wife and I greeted them with warm hugs and passionate kisses. Dipak was indeed looking sexy with his short sport dress. My wife who was wearing only a saree and nothing else (no blouse, no bra, no petticoat and no panty) started planting kisses on his face and lips as if devouring his mouth.

InnocentDevil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentDevil

Mita was looking like a sex goddess in her transparent silk saree tied in her pubic region exposing her deep round navel and also some pubic hair. She was not wearing any bra behind her sleeveless backless choli. I took no time in greeting her with shower of kisses on her face and her exposed cleavage.

My wife led us to our living room where three of us, Dipak, Mita and I got seated in a three seater sofa, Mita sitting between me and Dipak. My wife went inside to fetch drinks. When she had brought the bottle and the glasses, Dipak suggested that we could all drink from the same glass. My wife poured the drink into one glass and at my suggestion gave it to Mita who after sipping a bit handed the glass to me. I drank a little and passed it to Dipak who in turn gave it to my wife. We all started drinking in turn from the same glass.

We had some pornographic videos, which my wife had turned on, thereby making the atmosphere in the room more exciting. My wife sat on the carpet near Dipak and started caressing his penis, which I was sure was getting hard. Meanwhile, I was firmly holding Mita and kissing her face and lips in turn while she was playing with my dick.

After we finished our drinks, we went to the dining room and took our dinner. As wished by Mita we all ate from the same plate. It was indeed a great experience. After dinner we came back to our living room.

Dipak asked me whether I had any previous experience of group sex. I told him that my wife and I had occasionally indulged in group sex. Both Mita and my wife said that they were indeed crazy for group sex.

Mita said, “I find group sex the most enjoyable form of sex.” 

I asked her, “How many people have fucked you in one session?” 

She said, “I had sex with four people at one time, but I love to have sex with more people in one session.” 

My wife said, “It is the right time for us to start sex play.”

We all went to our bedroom and undressed. As Mita stood near me totally naked, my heart started beating very fast. She was just like a sex goddess. My wife is also very beautiful but I was yet to see any beauty like Mita. As Dipak undressed, I was shocked to see the enormous size of his dick. My wife, who had already undressed, started caressing Dipak’s dick. I meanwhile, tightly embraced Mita and started smelling her body. Mita was holding my dick in her hand and caressing it giving me immense pleasure. We four of us then indulged in all types of sex, frontal, anal, oral throughout the night and could sleep only in the morning. As I got up, I found that I was sleeping with my mouth over the moist vagina of Mita. My wife was still then sleeping holding Dipak’s penis in her hand.

After we all got up, we went into the bathroom together for our morning rituals and shower. As I sat on the commode for evacuating my shit, Mita sat on my lap with her face towards me showering kisses on me. She cleaned my asshole and then she sat on the commode and I stood near her. I cleaned her asshole. Dipak and my wife also did the same thing together.

After that we started pissing over each other. Dipak started pissing on the mouth of my wife and she started drinking. Seeing this, I could not resist pissing over the body of Mita. She enjoyed it and asked whether I would like to taste hers. 

I said, “Why not?”

Then she started pissing. I sat down to have her urine in my mouth. Meanwhile my wife was pissing and Dipak was obligingly drinking it.

Our session had ended with a luxurious shower that we had together.

It was indeed a great experience for us.

Published 
Written by prem2015
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments