Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sherry's Story

"It's never too late for an old man's first group sex. (This is a fantasy.)"

4
5 Comments 5
10.1k Views 10.1k
4.5k words 4.5k words
God, I could not believe I was doing this. What was I doing on this airplane on my way to Tennessee? Planning to get my brains screwed out, I hoped.

These last four months had been a nightmare and this was the first time it had started to brighten up. Those first two weeks I thought the world had ended, and it pretty much had for me. My wife of forty-three years finally got to the point where she didn't recognize me and the kids, and I had to find a facility for her.

I sat around thinking of joining her because my life was gone. I didn't know what to do except drink most of my son's scotch and smoke pot. He, his wife, two of my daughters, and a couple grand kids, finally got angry enough to tell me that if I didn't start pulling out of it they'd have me committed to a different facility.

This got my attention and I quit the booze and started to be aware of my surroundings. I hadn't been on Lush for several months now, didn't have the time or inclination. Losing your wife takes a lot out of you. I felt a little better now knowing that she was getting better care than I could give her.

We'd always had this deal together. If I died she was supposed to find someone else and not just lay around and fade away, and I was supposed to do the same. I never liked thinking about that but recently I'd had to. She didn't die, but she wasn't here any more either.

It took me a couple of weeks to figure out what to do then I wrote to someone I'd met on Lush when I'd joined. I joined to read the erotica and she'd written about a comment I'd made there. She was this really neat lady that lived in Tennessee with her husband, and they were into swinging. This was something that Carol would never talk about and I was intrigued so I asked a couple of questions.

Her husband liked to watch her with other men and took pictures. She sent me several of her sucking some guy's cock and then lying on her back with her legs up and her knees up by her head while someone was really fucking her. She was not a Penthouse centerfold and carried a little extra weight, but man was she sexy. She sent me one of her standing in a door half in a subdued light, that I masturbated to several times. Along with the others of course.

I'd never worried about things like skin color or hair and was way more interested in what she was, inside, the real 'her' and not just the outside. I didn't see women like most men did. I could feel their energies and this woman had a bunch. We spent several weeks talking and as I got to know her I decided I wanted to watch a couple fuck and maybe join in.

One day she finally said, "Why don't you just fly out and watch us at a party we're having next week? There'll be two other couples there and you can watch or join in. You choose and we'll make sure you forget all your troubles for at least a night, maybe the whole weekend." This was a woman I'd like to know, and I was going to pretty soon, maybe.

It took me a week to make up my mind. Thinking a lot about the wife I still adored. I finally asked my son what he thought. I'd always told my kids pretty much everything and they'd never been afraid to tell me either. He thought for a second and told me to do it.

So here I sat at 35,000 feet thinking about getting fucked by someone other than my wife for the the first time in forty-three years. Or my right hand for the first time in about six years. It was quite exciting and I spent most of the flight with a big hard on. Well, as big a hard on as I can get now. Nothing, until I pump it up.

Carol had given up on all things sexual about six years ago. We'd talked about it and I'd tried the pills which didn't work. A nerve had been damaged in a surgery and I couldn't get a full erection any more. I got an external vacuum pump but she didn't like helping so it never worked either. It was difficult dragging someone else along when they weren't interested.

I finally gave up and we talked about the surgery to put the pump inside my cock, and I'd had it done. It really worked and I'd could get it up like I used to. She didn't like that either and just ignored me and what I wanted. Sex with her.

She'd fucked my brains out for thirty-seven years or so and now just had no interest. I'd also had prostate cancer and when they killed the gland I didn't gusher any more, but I still produced semen and the orgasms were still intense, getting it hard again helped.

When Sherry said, "Come here," I decided to try it and maybe just watch while I jerked off. The flight took about eight hours with getting on the plane, flying, getting through baggage control, and walking out and meeting Sherry and her husband, Dan. She was enthusiastic and bubbly, laughing as she ran up and gave me a big hug and a sloppy kiss. We were kind of hidden in a corner so she stuck her hand under my kilt, and grabbed my cock and balls too. She was beautiful.

Sherry was about 5’ 5" tall, fifty or so, with nice breasts - big - a very nice ass, and a killer smile. Her short, wavy brown hair moved when she did. She was a very lovely and sexy lady, and all I could think about was sucking her breasts. Well, other stuff too.

Dan was about 6’ tall, fifty-four or fifty-five, with short grey and brown mix hair, and starting to bald on top. He was fit but heavier.

I had never thought about what it would be like for some woman to fondle me with her grinning husband standing two feet away watching. It was embarrassing for a minute then got easier as it sunk in that he was enjoying it as much as I was.

One of the other couples had come along to greet me and get me more comfortable with them, and they were both standing there, grinning and laughing too while she played with me. Sherry introduced me to Julie and her husband Richard, Rich for short.

Julie was tall, about 5' 10", with long, dark, wavy auburn hair, nice breasts and a spectacular ass, great smile and she was fifty-four years old.

Rich was a good looking man, about 6’2“ tall with dark brown hair and white sides. He was fifty-six years old and quite fit.

We finally got outside and into a van they had, and started to their place about an hour away outside a little town called Ooltawah. I sat in the back between the two wives, holding hands with them and talking to all of them.

Julie would run her hand under my kilt and stroke me once in a while with her husband watching and smiling, and asking me things like what kind of Scotch did I drink. Like his wife wasn't playing with my cock and kind of wrestling with Sherry over who had the right to jerk me off.

I wear a kilt all the time so this was easy for them to do, and they actually argued about it jokingly and laughed a lot. They made jokes about the kilt making it as easy as getting at a woman in a skirt, and that put pictures in my mind. This would really make you comfortable as a first timer in this scene, and they'd obviously done it before. For the first time I thought this might actually work for me.

They lived out in the boonies, and when we got there the two women grabbed my arms and walked me toward the front door, kissing and hugging me and playing with my cock and balls. They could get at both because of the kilt and they'd just lift it and stick their hands under it. God I loved this Scottish skirt. It made a hell of a lot of sense to me right then.

When we got to the door this beautiful Japanese woman ran out and gave me a hug and a kiss, and stuck her hand in with theirs. She told me her name was Claire and introduced me to her husband, Tom. I'd always had a thing for Asian women. Black too, hell I didn't care what color really.

Tom, laughing, reached into the group grope going on and took my hand and shook it. That gave me a weird feeling as his wife's hand was pulling at my cock and fighting the other two women for my attention.

Claire was really short, about 5' 1", with huge breasts for her body, a rather slim ass, black hair, long and straight, with a very nice smile. I really liked Asian women.

Tom was about 6' 1" tall and rather thin. He had shoulder length, dark brown hair and was quite good looking. They looked funny standing together with him a foot taller.

I guessed they all wanted to be first with the new person, the seventh wheel. Because Sherry had been the first one I met, I wanted her to be the first I fucked. This whole thing was an ego booster extraordinaire and I liked it a lot.

I was as excited as I'd been in a very long time, and looking forward to it. I really wanted to fuck these three women. I wondered if they'd all touch me at the same time. Shit, I hoped so, that thought made me a lot hotter.

We finally got inside and I got a tour of the house; beautiful place and lots of room. We had a couple drinks and talked and ate from a side bar that was set up. It was mostly sandwich making stuff but they had salad and cake and wine, and scotch. It was quite good and I just relaxed and went with it. Everybody just mingled but I seemed to get a lot more of the women's attention than the other guys. I liked being the new guy. Lots of fondling and kissing.

This was quite calming and I became very relaxed and comfortable with everything. Of course having three beautiful women groping me and kissing me, and telling me how much they looked forward to seeing and sucking my new, improved cock helped a lot.

Finally one of the women, Julie, moved to the middle of the room and started to undress saying that it was time to get the new guy to fuck the hostess so they could all get a taste of me. They wanted me to cum in her pussy so they could share licking it out. They either forgot that wouldn't happen or Sherry hadn't told them I don't "gusher" any more.

It became a competition to see who could get naked first, and I just stood there fascinated and watched as their tits and asses moved around as they fondled each other. These women were good friends and it was obvious they enjoyed each other a lot. I had never seen three women undress each other before. Hell I hadn't seen one woman undress herself in a long time.

Their husbands were talking about sports and stuff and watching their wives getting the new guy going as they undressed too. This was going to get even more interesting.

Sherry and Julie were clean shaven and I could see their clefts. Damn, I loved that look. Both were glistening so I knew they were already wet. Claire was different. She had a full bush and I couldn't stop staring at the triangle in her crotch. I couldn't see her pussy because of the hair and all I could think about was finding it later, and pushing the hair aside and licking her to orgasm.

They dragged me into the bedroom, and unhooked my belt and took my kilt off. Julie yanked my shirt over my head and Claire kneeled and took my shoes and socks off as someone pushed me back on the bed. 

Sherry crawled up over me and kissed me then, backing off the bed between my legs. She took the waistband of my underwear and slowly pulled them off as her mouth moved down me. I lifted my ass so they'd come off easier, and my cock flopped out. It wasn't hard yet but I was as excited as hell. My legs were still hanging over the edge with my feet on the floor.

All three got on the floor saying they just had to get a look at this new inflatable dick and how it worked. 

They put two tubes in the cock where the erectile tissue used to be, a reservoir for the fluid in my groin and a small pump in my scrotum with my balls. Essentially I had three balls now and this seemed to excite them. I'd explained it to Sherry but they wanted to know, and then all three wanted to pump it up.

PrincessRall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrincessRall

You can see it on the internet.

Of course the guys wanted to see too, so there they were, looking over the women's shoulders, watching them play with my cock, pumping it up then deflating it again until each had done it. And taking pictures, movies too. I wasn't sure if I was embarrassed to death or ready to die from excitement. Right then I didn't care which but I was glad none of the men wanted to help.

I showed them how to work the pump and they took turns playing with it. It took several minutes to get it fully hard and ready. Julie squeezed the wrong ball and when I winced she jumped and apologized, and kissed it all better. I always believed in the healing power of kisses, and it sure worked that time.

I'm about six and a half inches long and two inches in diameter, and you'd think it was a twelve inch monster cock from their attitudes and comments. It was something they had never seen and it excited them.

One of the husbands, Tom I think, said that he was looking forward to watching his wife get slam fucked by it. All she'd done for a week was talk about it, and he wanted her to get it and get back to thinking about him again. He laughed when he said it and it made me a little more comfortable.

Claire said that she was looking forward to finally getting screwed long enough by one guy to get her so wound up that she'd come without help from two or three different ones. Then I remembered that it was Tom, her husband, who'd made the remark about his wife being slam fucked.

Apparently Sherry had told them that it didn't get soft until someone deflated it with the pump. I was really looking forward to fucking this beautiful Japanese woman into cumming with just one guy, me.

Claire and Julie got on the bed with me, and my cock was sticking straight up. Sherry, still kneeling on the floor, took me in her mouth and started to suck on it as the other two kissed me and fondled my nipples and stomach, running their hands down to my balls. This was one of the most exciting things that had ever happened to me, three women playing with my cock at the same time, and I never wanted it to stop.

Sherry got my cock all the way down her throat and swallowed several times very hard. It felt like a hand squeezing hard and stroking up and down. I didn't know how she did that but I didn't care, I just wanted it to go on and on.

She started to pump her head up and down. She forced her hand under my ass, played with my balls and tried to get a finger in my ass. This got me more excited and I started to thrust, and she quickly stood up.

"Oh no, big boy. You're not getting off until I have that very hard cock in my very needy pussy. It's been leaking since we left for the airport and it needs attention, right now." I guess she'd forgotten it didn't get soft when I come.

She climbed up over me and while she got herself aligned so she could put me in, both other women got down between my legs and grabbed my cock and helped her, licking and sucking both of us while they did. God, what a feeling. Having four hands, two mouths and one very wet pussy working my cock was amazing. A fantasy I'd had for years.

It finally started in, and Sherry slowly sat down on it and moaned louder as it went deeper I reached up and grabbed her big breasts and squeezed them. It felt like an hour but was only about ten seconds before she bottomed out. It was like having my dick embedded in hot coals and the first time I'd been inside a woman in years. I was in heaven.

She started to bounce up and down and get more excited and verbal as she climbed toward the sun. I was pulling and squeezing her breasts and nipples, and she was moaning very loud. This only took about five minutes and she went off like a bomb. When she did she clamped down with what felt like a fist, pulsing, hot, and I went off with her.

I don't shoot anything. A couple drops of semen come out and that's it, but you'd think I squirted a couple gallons of hot cum into her the way she acted. This excited the other women and they licked and sucked my balls and her ass, moaning and breathing very hard. I think at least one of them came too. I could hear the catch of breath and a long drawn out moan. That excited me more.

It felt like liquid fire pulsing out of the end of my cock, and she wailed and moaned, and kept saying how good it felt. All the while the guys were taking pictures and commenting about how it excited them and maybe they'd get fucked too, now that the novelty was worn off. I couldn't see it because my view was blocked by three women but I was sure I heard them masturbating.

Actually the novelty hadn't worn off because I hadn't fucked the other two yet, and Claire said no one else was getting anything until they'd all helped each other sample me. The guys laughed and said, oh well, they'd all waited before so it wasn't anything new, and they discussed another time when four of the women had claimed a really big cock and they'd had to wait. And watch. And take pictures and videos which they showed me that weekend. He had a huge cock.

Sherry got off, and Julie started sucking on it. Claire said to not take too long with that and get herself on and off because she really needed to get fucked. I didn't go soft and this intrigued them so Julie sucked away while Claire and Sherry touched and licked me all over.

Julie finally stopped and climbed up but in reverse cowboy and said she liked it like this. I did, too, because I could see my cock going in and out of her shaved pussy and her asshole wink at me as she squeezed down. She still had her feet on the floor and just pumped herself up and down.

I kind of got my right index finger wet with her juices and started playing with her ass. She groaned and I pushed my finger all the way in and started to stroke it in and out in time with my cock in her pussy. When I started to speed up it didn't take her to long. She screamed out that she was cumming very hard and if I stopped she'd kill me. I had no plans of doing that, and pushed hard a couple of times with my finger and my cock as she quaked and shivered her orgasm out. Pussy gets really tight when a woman cums and Julie was no exception. I didn't cum but I was very happy right then.

She finally stopped and sat there for a minute until Claire, in a loud deep voice said to get off because she was going to fuck me to death. She got my dick in her mouth and Julie and Sherry went back to sucking and kissing me everywhere Claire wasn't. They'd obviously done this before and really liked it. I got the benefit of that experience many times that weekend.

She worked my cock like the other two had but couldn't get it in her throat, and kind of gagged now and again. She finally crawled up my body and without help from anyone jammed her pussy down my cock in one movement. She pushed the others out of the way, grabbed my head with both hands and kissed me hard with a lot of tongue. Her tits pressed into me and she moaned loud as I reached down and squeezed her ass and pushed farther into her.

This went on for about a minute as she pounded herself on me, and she suddenly rose up and asked me if I was ready to die because she was ready to fuck me to death. I said yes and she raised herself off me, turned around and asked for some lubricant.

Sherry got it and started to lube my cock while Julie put some on her fingers and shoved them up Claire's ass. I started to get even more interested about then and watched while Claire had what looked like an orgasm. Julie pulled her fingers out of Claire's ass and I could see into her pussy.

After having fucked her I could see her lips open and it was very pink inside. All framed by her pubic hair. Claire and Sherry held me steady as Claire centered my cock on her very red asshole and started to drop. It took some pressure for the head to pop in and I thought she might break it before it did.

She slowly slid down until I was fully in and then started to pump up and down, slowly up then down hard saying this was what she lived for and that I was doing an excellent job of fucking her in the ass. This was the slam fucking Tom had referred to.

Her ass was another furnace and a very tight one too. I was ready to cum again and started pushing up hard, trying to slam it In. I could see it going in and it looked like I was trying to push her whole ass up her asshole, and when it came out it looked like I was dragging her insides out with it. God she was tight.

She finally just lay back on my chest and asked the other two to help her. Both got between our legs and started to lick her and me at the same time. I reached around her and squeezed both her breasts hard, and pulled her into me and pushed her down on my cock harder.

I pinched and pulled her nipples hard, and she started to groan and make a lot of noise, almost a scream; a high keening sound that excited me even more. This had been one of my best fantasies. Fucking one woman lying on her back on top of me while another licked us, and now I was in one's ass while two licked and sucked us. And the one's ass I was in was Japanese.

One would slip me out and take a suck or two while the other ate Claire's pussy and sucked her clit until Clair said to either put it back in or she'd beat the shit out of both of them. I'd be slipped back in but after a few strokes the other would take me out and suck for a while, and Claire would threaten them again. She'd pulled her legs up with her arms and I was sliding her up and down my front, pushing into her hard and fast.

All this time I was fondling her tits and pinching her nipples, and biting her neck and shoulder, pulling her down on my cock hard. I loved being in her ass and she loved it too. Sherry and Julie loved it as they sucked her clit and finger-fucked her pussy. And I was just pounding her ass.

This went on for a long time until Claire started to shout that she was there and if anyone did anything except leave my dick in her ass she'd kill them both. Both Julie and Sherry sat back and smiled, stroking both of us softly and murmuring encouragement, licking Claire's clit as Claire kind of came apart.

She convulsed and squeezed my cock so hard I came again instantly. Her orgasm went on for at least a minute as she slowly stopped. I didn't think I'd ever had a woman come like that. Claire then just slowly relaxed so completely that she seemed to melt down and flow all over me. God, what a feeling.

I was so drained I wasn't sure I could stand. And, while I lay there still in Claire's ass, Julie and Sherry still stroking us, my mind was wondering when Sherry would be ready to fuck again. I decided then I wasn't quite too old after all and still had a couple years left.

I wanted to see if she liked it in the ass, bent over a sofa arm with me slamming into her as I pulled her hips into me. I decided I'd look into this swap and group sex when I got back to California right then, too.

The men must have taken hundreds of pictures and one had a video camera. I wondered if this would wind up on the internet then decided I didn't care, but I hoped none of my kids or grand kids ever saw it.

We just lay there, recovering and talking and laughing, and I was still in Claire's ass. One of the husbands, Tom, looked over at me and said, "He's still as hard as he was when he started. Maybe I'll get the same thing."

Claire laughed and, with me still buried in her ass, said she wouldn't allow it until she'd worn out the original, and everyone laughed at that.

I'll tell more of this story later.

Published 
Written by LASARDaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments