Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Something More

"Just a fantasy…"

21
8 Comments 8
14.8k Views 14.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words
“Josh, I change my mind,” I tugged on his sleeve, leaning into him for support. “I don’t think I can do this.”

He didn’t answer at first. Instead, he continued to scan the crowd. Spotlights shone down like stars, the strobes blinding in the relative darkness of the club. He was looking for something in particular. Or rather, someone. Music pumped loudly from some unknown source, and any other time, I would have moved with the beat. But this entire situation was throwing me off balance.

“Josh,” I hissed. “I’m serious. Let’s go.”

His blue eyes dropped to meet my chocolate brown ones, and that crooked smirk that never failed to turn me on spread across his face. “Who knew?” He laughed leaning down to give me a kiss on the cheek. “Who knew my little slut was actually a chicken deep down inside?”

“Don’t call me that here,” I shoved his arm from its perch around my neck.

Laughing off my discomfort, he pulled me close. “Where did that little hellion go?” He smirked. “You know, the one I fuck every night?”

“She’s right here.” I told him, sorely tempted to pout like a little kid. “I’m just… I’m nervous.”

The bastard had the nerve to roll his eyes at me. “There’s nothing to be nervous about, babe.” His eyes were kind as he urged me to reconsider. “And remember, this was your idea from the beginning.”

I had to admit he was right there.

At least three times a week, Josh slipped his cock into my tight little pussy. But some nights, it just wasn’t enough. He was great at satisfying me, but I needed something else, something more. It wasn’t until one night when he slid his cock in my ass and a dildo in my pussy at the same time that I realized what it was.

All I needed was another cock.

Josh and I had always had a very open relationship. To me, he was much more than a friend but not quite a boyfriend. Lovers was probably the best term to describe how we felt about each other, but even that didn’t quite fit. Whatever we were, he was happy to help me pursue any crazy sexual delights I might decide to try.

Which was how we ended up here.

“Come on,” he tugged me forward by the hand. “There’s nothing to be scared of. I promise, he won’t bite unless you ask him to.”

Ethan, I was soon to find out, was a stark contrast to Josh’s tall, blonde, decidedly chill attitude. He was of average height, dark-haired, and intense in a way that, quite honestly, made me want to rip his tight jeans and leather jacket off of his muscled frame.

Somehow, we ended up back at Josh’s place less than thirty minutes later. Maybe it was the sexy guys or maybe it was the liquid courage I had downed at the club, but either way, I was more horny than I could ever remember being. Before either of the boys could decide how to begin, I danced off towards Josh’s king sized bed and slipped off my shirt.

“Enjoying the view?” I teased the two of them, loving the rapt gazes they were directing at my sexy body.

“Come here, babe,” Josh ordered, sitting down on the bed. “Stop being such a tease.” Unbuttoning his jeans and kicking them off, he motioned for Ethan to do the same. Once they were fully naked, they stood side by side, their semi-hard cocks pointing straight at me. Yum! I could feel my pussy start to get wet as I thought of both of them buried inside of me.

I knelt on the ground in front of them, placing teasing licks along one shaft and then switching to the other. Josh’s cock was about average size, but the boy knew just how to use it. Ethan, too, seemed to know his way around the bedroom. His dick was slightly larger, though a little less thick with gorgeous veins in all the right places.

I leaned forward to suck Josh’s balls into my mouth before swirling my tongue around his head, jerking Ethan all the while. After placing teasing kisses all over his cock, I finally leaned forward to plunge his cock deep into my throat. My spit coated him as I bobbed up and down, taking more and more until he was fully inside of me.

“Mmmm, such a naughty little slut,” Ethan goaded as I sucked on his friend’s cock. I squeezed his head a little harder before reaching down to fondle his balls. “Suck his cock, baby, like the naughty girl you are.”

Pulling me off his own hot dick, Josh fed Ethan’s cock into my mouth. Ethan started to face-fuck me, forcing me to gag a little around his hard, throbbing member. “That’s right, little cocksucker.” Josh whispered, the heat in voice causing me to shiver. “Are you ready to fuck now?”

I nodded enthusiastically, all inhibitions gone.

Climbing onto the bed, I stripped off my sexy skirt and blue lacy bra bought especially for this occasion. My perky little tits hung right in Ethan’s face as I straddled him. Licking and sucking my dark nipples, he squeezed them tight as I reached down to guide his aching cock into my soaking wet little cunt. He thrust deep inside of me before ever so slowly withdrawing.

Sowetdoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sowetdoll

Then, he did it again. Again and again, he shoved his cock into me, only to pull out at a teasing pace. I was so horny, so wet that I needed to be fucked hard, have his cock pounding into my pretty pink hole.

“Oooh, fuck me harder,” I ordered, my voice husky with lust. “Abuse my sopping wet pussy. Fuck me until I can’t walk tomorrow!” Dropping my hips to meet his, I fucked him back, forcing him to go faster, to take my cunt the way it needed to be taken.

Meanwhile, Josh knelt behind us. He held my hips, forcing me to be still as he buried his face in my ass. His tongue stroked my tight bud, getting me even more wet around his friend’s cock. One finger slid easily into my ass and almost caused me to climax instantly. So, he added another. And another. Three of his fingers were sliding in and out of my tight ass while my cunt was getting all the attention it deserved.

“Like that?” Josh teased. “Do you feel like a real slut now?”

“Yesss,” I moaned. “Take my ass, Josh. Please?”

His already lubed cock pressed forward, touching my stretched asshole.

“Just do it!” I shouted, tired of waiting. I had needed this for so long, and I wanted it right now.

Laughing at my impatience, Josh stroked the head of his cock against my little hole. Ethan, too, stopped moving inside of me, until I was left to buck my hips alone, dying for the friction that would make me cum.

“Naughty girl.” Ethan laughed. “You have to work hard if you want all the cock you can handle.”

I held my hips as still as possible, deciding that playing it their way was the only chance I’d have at getting what I wanted. Ethan’s lips found my neck as Josh finally began to press his cock into my ass. I could feel his hard cock throbbing inside of me, and I had never felt fuller. It always hurt like hell at first, but I got used to it pretty quickly. They began to rock their hips back and forward in sync. For every thrust of Ethan’s, Josh would have one of his own.

I was ready to scream. I had never been this full before, never been this hot. Ethan’s cock was covered in my cum, and it was even starting to run down my thighs.

“I want you to fuck me!” I yelled.

Both of them moved inside of me, alternating thrusts. Josh shoved his cock into my ass, then pulled out for Ethan to fuck my cunt. I moaned loudly, each thrust pushing me closer to orgasm.

“You like that?” Josh taunted. “You like taking two cocks at the same time?”

“Mmmmm,” the moan was all I could get out. I couldn’t even think straight anymore. The pleasure was becoming too much. Josh was mumbling naughty things in my ear while Ethan’s lips sucked at my neck, leaving marks. I whimpered as Ethan gave a particularly hard thrust and Josh’s fingers slipped down to touch my clit.

One stroke of his fingers on my sensitive little bud had me going over the edge. I let out a scream as I plunged over the cliff into the best orgasm I ever had. My pussy poured cum all over the boys, and both my ass and cunt contracted around them. But neither one looked inclined to stop any time soon.

“Oh, you’re not getting off that easily.” Josh muttered in my ear. “We’re fucking you until you can’t cum anymore.”

I honestly didn’t hear him. I was too hot, too wet, too everything to even comprehend anything besides the thrust of their cocks inside of me. I was still moaning louder than I ever had before as they fucked me mercilessly.

My screams echoed off of Josh’s walls as they fucked me harder, faster, until the sound of flesh slapping flesh was forever ingrained into my mind. Somewhere along the line, Josh started to lick and suck at the back of my neck while Ethan’s fingers found my pussy. I was soon approaching a second explosion, but this time they were too.

I could feel Josh’s cock throbbing inside of me, a sure sign that he was about to feed me all of his yummy cum. Ethan thrust harder, violently, as his balls drew up with cum. One thrust, another, and finally the last had my pussy contracting around his cock. Ethan let go, spurting hot streams of cum into my stretched out cunt. The feeling of my ass milking his cock once again was too much for Josh, and he came too. His load was huge, so much so that splatters were still leaving his cock as it slipped out of me.

I fell back on the bed exhausted.

“Ah, ah, ah.” Ethan pulled me back up to my knees. “You forgot something.”

Josh’s hand stroked slowly over his half-hard cock as he explained, “you have to clean up the mess, little slut.”

Instead of licking their cocks like they expected, I laid back on the bed and spread my legs, giving them a great view of their cum dripping out of my gaping holes. Shoving two fingers into my pussy, I scooped up all of the creamy white liquid I could and brought my fingers to my lips. “Mmmmm,” I moaned, licking it off of my fingers. “Cleaning up this mess might take a while.”

“That will give us time to get ready for round two,” Ethan put in.

For the second time that night, Josh didn’t say anything. But judging from the way his cock was already starting to rise, I’d say that round two might come sooner than we thought.

Published 
Written by IncandescentAngel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments