Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Growth, Part II

5
1 Comment 1
7.8k Views 7.8k
6.0k words 6.0k words

 

When we got back to the city, Bill accompanied me into my apartment, and after I put everything away asked, “Do you want to fuck tonight?”

“Yes. You up for it?”

“I think I can take it again.”

“Yeah, we ruined each other last time.”

We were both tired, so we simply stripped and chatted, stroking each other lightly. Bill went into the kitchen and poured himself a drink, and I came in after him and knelt before his semi-hard cock. I spent a leisurely fifteen minutes using only my lips to stroke him hard, and then I worked him inside. He breathed raggedly and pumped precum copiously as I worked him to a climax, and as I was rewarded with his throbbing head spilling down my throat, we heard a loud gasp and an “Oh my God” that I recognized only too well.

I sat back. “Oh, hello, Gladys, breaking and entering now, are you?”

“Your door was unlocked. I thought I might, you know, let you try to get me to forgive you and if you were nice enough maybe I could do to you what… you apparently do and never told me.”

“So you just walked in?” I was less angry than I thought I should have been, and when she smiled my irritation disappeared.

“I’ve done it before. I knew when you were coming back. I thought you might have cooled down.”

“And what if you had found me with someone else?”

“I figured that would tell me what I needed to know and I’d leave. I didn’t think I’d find you with someone else like this though,” she smiled with a fascinated look on her face.

I felt Bill’s cock rubbing against my check fully hard again and stood up to say, “Gladys, this is Bill. Bill, this is Gladys. I’ve told you about her.”

She frowned at me in irritation and said, “Jesus, I hope it was all true at least,” as Bill held out his hand.

“Pleased to meet you, Gladys,” he said. I smiled, for not only his hand was reaching out to her and Gladys seemed unsure which appendage to shake. She settled on his hand for the nonce, and he raised her hand to his lips and became the suavest man I had seen outside black and white movies. Gladys cooed in pleasure and then purred as he flirted with her with an expertise I could only envy, and I wondered if I could have put up better with her if she had responded to me with half the attraction and obvious interest she showed Bill.

She suddenly looked back and forth between us and I said, “We’re not exclusive, no.” She smiled radiantly and I hardened as I watched her nipples do the same under her light cotton dress little more than a slip, braless and with the scantiest of panties, as she and Bill devoured each other’s eyes.

As she smiled and flirted with him with a liveliness I had never seen, I saw her fresh and new, and her gray eyes shone without her usual irritation, her pink full lips smiled without sarcasm, and her blonde ringlets regained the fascination they held for me the first time I took her, holding her hair in amazement as I thrust hard into her from behind. I realized that I wanted her more now than I ever had when she gave in after what seemed sometimes like mock battles of will, sometimes like deadly serious ones, and she caught my eyes and smiled without any of her usual reserve or guard and said, “Really, we should all sit down with a good drink and get to know each other thoroughly.”

Bill smiled, “Gladys, I do think that is a brilliant idea,” with a tone of voice at once smitten and distant that would have wowed any woman, and as she smiled, he added, “Gladys is a beautiful name.”

I chuckled and said, “More winning than Mabel, perhaps. I think it sounds lower class to some people. Though when used to name a charming girl like Miss Lloyd here, it does become a name of beauty.”

Gladys smiled, “It’s a Welsh name,” a frequent comment she liked to make that had often seemed just about her speed in the past but somehow didn’t seem irrelevant at all when she said it with such bright eyes, and we poured our drinks and went into the living room. Gladys sat in the middle and patted each side of her. I sat on her right, Bill on her left with a puzzled look, and I whispered, “She’s left-handed.” He smiled and she laughed happily with a beautiful blush, “He knows me so well.” She added, “No need to sit quite so far away. Never mind all the rumors, I’m very sweet, really.”

Bill replied, “I’m sure you’re a delight to all the senses.”

Practically melting, she simply smiled and I added, “Few men have earned the honor of learning how delightful she is,” without a trace of sarcasm in my voice.

She glanced at me and saw my smile and smiled back in gratitude, “Why haven’t you ever been so sweet to me before?”

“Perhaps I was a fool.”

Again sensing no malice in my voice, she simply smiled and said, “No, you’re not.”

Bill asked, “So, you’re Welsh, you say?”

“No, my family came here well over a century and a half ago, silly. I’m American, just like you. Otherwise, I’d have a weird accent.”

“Are all Welsh girls as blonde as you?”

“No, of course not.”

“So, Welsh means your family’s just from some part of England, right?”

She laughed, “Hell no. They were certainly not English. Probably some of them didn’t even speak much English.”

“Why wouldn’t they speak English?”

“Because they spoke Welsh, of course.”

“So they had a different language?”

“Oh yes, and different customs. So Americans think we all marry our cousins, and the English think we all fuck sheep.” We both coughed on our drinks as she grinned wildly, and she added, “Of course, we probably do fuck as many sheep here as in Britain, only nobody would even notice because fucking the sheep is the basis of the whole American political system.”

After we recovered from the laughter and the alcohol sting in our noses, Bill replied, “Why would they even think of fucking sheep if the women look like you?”

“I know, that disproves it right there, doesn’t it? Really, it all started with Shakespeare—played up Mortimer being a traitor because he married a bewitching Welsh woman he couldn’t even have a conversation with.”

I sensed a sharp jab there at myself and simply smiled and said, “Fair enough.” She grinned back and winked and looked coyly at Bill, who was suddenly frowning ponderously.

He finally said, “I think I remember that…A Welsh wife; huh, I’m surprised I don’t remember that part…Wait, that’s right. No speaking part but she sings. Hmm, you might be exaggerating a bit there. I thought it was mostly because Henry pissed him off.”

She shrugged, “What can I say? We’re all Low Church religious enthusiasts who exaggerate like crazy, doncha know. But we sing beautifully, so we’re worth it.”

Bill replied after a pause, “Um, Low Church?”

She grinned, “You know, American.” I laughed as she continued, “Unless you’re an Episcopalian or something like that.” She then got a devilish sparkle in her eye and said, “But tell me, if you know the play so well, why didn’t you realize what the hell that was all about?”

Bill looked at her in surprise and said, “You got me. I never really read anything about that. Never learned about it. I guess I thought Welsh was just, I don’t know, like from Kent or something.”

“You’re not even on the right side of the island, Bill. What are they teaching the younger generation? You’re not just coasting on your good looks, now, are you?”

We talked twenty more minutes, flirting with Gladys and flattering her as she beguiled us, and as she alternately flushed and smiled I recognized several of her usual conversational gambits. In the past I had found them irritating and ignored them, usually to her irritation, but now realized that they were not artless blatherings of a somewhat disordered mind but actually had a purpose and a sharp point to them, allowing her to pretend to be a stereotypical ditzy blonde before pulling the rug out from under her interlocutor to provoke either a shocked guffaw or a pained “Ouch, that’s harsh.” If in the past I had been less uptight and followed along with her, I would have been delighted by her company, but I had never cared to take the bait; now I wondered how she could have put up with me for as long as she had.

She had flowered under our conversation, and in response to her evident pleasure in our company, the sights of us, her coy fascination she occasionally showed with our bodies as she glanced quickly at our throbbing cocks, we had gotten fairly close to climax without a single touch of her fingers; certainly I was, and Bill was acting as he did when he was only a couple of minutes from spewing. None of us seemed willing to break the spell she was casting by alluding too directly to the fact that she was the only one of us clothed, and finally, she said to me in a quiet, slightly nervous voice, “I did want to apologize for how I treated you. I’m sorry I made you break up with me. Do you forgive me?”

“Yes,” and by that time her petty, sharp-edged comments had come to seem utterly unimportant compared to how I had neglected her conversation.

She swallowed as if sensing things were about to change deeply and asked, “May I kiss you to apologize?”

I responded by leaning in to kiss her lips lightly, and she kissed back firmly and more passionately than she had kissed me much of the time in the past. After a couple of minutes, my fingertips were caressing the inside of her right thigh near her knee while Bill had begun lightly running his fingertips along the top of her left thigh from knee to hip and back, and she turned to me with a smile, “Any boyfriend of yours is a boyfriend of mine,” and she turned to face him as he leaned in to kiss her. I watched them as she wrapped her arms around his neck and breathed hard as he made love to her mouth with his own.

She leaned back and said quietly, “I’ve never done this before. I hope it won’t be a mistake.” I leaned over and kissed her again, and as she turned towards me and devoured my mouth I felt Bill’s hands on her breasts between her chest and mine. I pulled back to see her smiling dreamily and she said, “But I’ll take the chance.” She stood up and grinned shyly as we watched her slowly disrobe. One spaghetti strap slid down, then another, then she faced Bill as her creamy white breasts, firm and beautifully rounded, rose from under the sinking sky blue cotton; when her light pink nipples appeared, I heard his sharp intake of breath, and when a minute later her panties dropped to reveal her blonde pubic hair even lighter than that on her head, I knew from the way he stared at her that he was hers.

She sat back down between us and said, “I’ve never…been with two men before. I’m a little scared, but I really want both of you and I hope I can trust you. I’m not your toy.” And she said nothing else but looked at each of us in turn, and in response we leaned in and began kissing her jaw, one on each end, working our way to the middle, as we each caressed one of her firm breasts. When we reached her mouth, she kissed each of us in turn and then giggled quietly when Bill and I kissed each other, and as we then kissed down her neck to her breasts, I felt her hand grasp my quivering cock and begin stroking it firmly but slowly. I looked over to see that she was stroking Bill as well, and she sighed, “I’ve never had two at once before. This’ll be fun.”

As we each sucked a breast, she breathed heavily and then said to Bill, “Sit back.” He did so with a smile as she leaned over to stroke him with both hands. I watched as she leaned over to kiss the tip, and after she cleaned up the precum she said, “I’ve never done this to anything so big. I don’t know if I can handle it.”

I said, “It takes some practice.”

“I know, I was amazed watching you swallowing him. And you were so into it. God, it was so beautiful.” She looked at Bill, “All of you is so beautiful.” He smiled as she returned her head to his lap.

“You can do it,” I said, and she smiled and concentrated on Bill’s pleasure. As she worked him into her mouth slowly, without stroking him so that he would last longer, my hand reached between her thighs and I felt her wetter, hotter, and more passionately responsive than I had thought her capable of. I knelt before her and began sucking her firmly the way she liked, and she groaned and pushed her head further down.

Soon Bill said, “I’m coming, love,” and she nodded and pulled him even further inside her, and when he came I heard her swallowing loudly. I felt her pussy clamp down hard on my fingers. Bill was roaring and bucking up and down in abandon, and I pulled away to watch her riding him skillfully, taking each spurt without allowing him to thrust up and cause her to gag, staring up at him with passion and pride.

She pulled away and said, “Your turn.” She pulled me up and pushed me back into the corner of the couch and got on her hands and knees before me. She took me in quickly and nursed me expertly, and soon she laughed as Bill grabbed her hips and rubbed his resurgent cock along her lips. She pushed back and took several inches of him inside her, and as he stroked hard into her she held my hips and let me thrust slightly into her mouth.

The three of us climaxed simultaneously in just a few fevered minutes, my cum running out of her mouth as she moaned with each of Bill’s thrusts. He buried himself in her, staring at her cream-white body before him, her light blonde hair cascading down her sides, her body rigid as she came for longer than a minute.

She sat down on the couch between us and said, “You’re both so beautiful. Let’s go to bed.” We did so, and she lay between us in the semi-darkness and turned from one to the other, kissing and fondling each of us passionately without the games, reserve, or pouting she had inflicted upon me so often; she was showing herself to be the woman I had hoped she was the first time I won her to my bed, and as her passion grew, so did her frankness.

“I sometimes wondered what it would be like,” she said, “two men at once. I want you both. One inside me, the other in my mouth, and then switch. I want to fuck each of you alone while the other watches, and then when the first one comes I want the second to take me hard. I want to watch you suck each other, and then I want to pull you apart and slip right in the middle and drink both of you.” Bill pushed her onto the side and entered her from behind.

He grinned, “Help a fellow out here,” and I moved in front of her and entered her when he pulled out. We alternated for a couple of minutes, then I pulled away and settled down for a 69 so I could lick both of them at the same time. They both sucked on me as I did so, and soon I heard Gladys scream, “Yes, yes!” Bill pulled out after her climax ended and let me suck the head of his cock as he did the same for me, and I looked up to see Gladys watching bright-eyed. She said, “Here, let me get out of your way,” and she moved to crouch over us as we curled up next to each other and sucked each other for the pleasure of all three of us.

After a couple of minutes, she said, “Bill, please.” She pulled my cock out of his mouth and settled herself before him, and I made space for her and soon felt her nursing me again. We continued exploring each other, taking turns in every combination we could think of, until an hour and a half later I sat there watching as Gladys lay spread wide open on her back, watching in awed pleasure as Bill worked over her at his leisure. She smiled at me and said, “Too bad you can’t join in. This is great.”

RitaLil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RitaLil

Bill grunted, “He can join in any time.”

She looked puzzled until she saw me open my chest of drawers and take out the new tube of lube we had gotten. As I prepared, Gladys stared up in shock giving way to curiosity and then passion as Bill continued plowing the furrow he had finally found, and when he paused to let me slowly enter him, she said quietly, “I’ve never… ever.”

Bill chuckled, “Well, I was going to fuck and get fucked tonight one way or another. Looks like it’ll be every way.”

She stared at me, “You’ve taken that glorious monster that way too?”

“And liked it,” I said as I sank into him, pushing him into her. I worked myself to a swift sharp pleasure, and Bill said, “Go wash up, it’s my turn.”

I did so, and when I came back Gladys watched avidly as Bill sucked me hard again; I mounted her and paused as Bill readied me, and as he pushed inside, so did I. Swept with lust at the sight of us, she climaxed immediately and continued fucking up against me, and when Bill used me, fucking her through me, she groaned, “Fuck me, both of you, fuck me like that,” and Bill pulled out and said, “Do you want it? Really?”

“Anything tonight,” she said.

Bill said, “Let me wash up.”

When he walked out, I kissed her and pulled out and said, “Let me help you.” I put her on her side and kissed her pussy as I worked my lubed-up finger down to her ass, and as she groaned in lust, I played slowly around her ring of muscle. I pushed lightly against it and she raised her thigh to give me better access. I licked over to her ass and heard her throaty moan, and after a couple of minutes pushed my tongue into her ring. After a minute it relaxed enough that I felt I could risk my finger again, and over the next five minutes worked my index finger inside her.

She breathed, “It’s a little sore, but I want it. I’m so strange tonight. I need all of you, both of you, every way I can get you.”

“You’re incredible. Just incredible. I never knew you were so passionate.”

I had entered her to the last knuckle by that time, so I pulled out and said, “A little more this time. May I?”

“Yes. It’s getting better.”

I pushed in my index and middle fingers and she easily took them, and I sucked on her pussy as I explored her rectum. Soon she was on the edge, and she said, “Okay, let me arrange this.”

“Of course. It’s all for you.”

“I hope not.”

Bill chuckled, “Strictly charity.”

She swatted him and pushed him on his back. “Yes, love,” she said quietly and mounted him. I could see his brown rod entering her, the pink of her lips around it like a sheath moving up and down a piston, and when she had found her position, she smiled at me, “Please.”

I lubed up thoroughly and pushed slowly into her. She stayed relaxed as I entered her, breathing heavily as Bill slowly moved inside her. I could feel him moving back and forth so close to me, and she held onto the head of the bed as we each worked into her. Savoring the pleasure, I caressed her body as she opened to me, and I slowly moved back and forth.

“Yes,” she said, “I finally have both of you inside me. Please love me now.”

Bill and I alternated strokes, then I held still as he fucked into her mercilessly, pushing her back and forth on his cock and mine, and she keened tunelessly as her passion built. Soon she came hard, and the contractions of her body pushed me over the edge. I held her hips as I moved three inches or so in and out, and when my orgasm hit me, I thrust into the hilt and cried out as I drained into her.

She said, “It’s your turn, Bill. Be slow, but I want it so much.” I washed up quickly and returned, somehow coming erect again. I lay under her and she mounted me, and as she enveloped me, I watched her face changing as Bill prepared her and then entered her. For a minute she was in pain, and as it faded I felt her move back against Bill with increasing vigor.

She said, “Like that, yes.” We stroked leisurely against her as she took us both. Bill smoothed out her hair as he moved above her, caressing her gently as her flushed face grimaced above me, and he then leaned down to kiss her neck and ear as she backed against him. I held her breasts and watched as her face twisted and she screamed in climax, then she lay down exhausted on me as Bill changed the angle of entry and stroked harder into her. “Yes,” she whispered, “don’t stop, love. Loves. Both of you, don’t stop.”

I kissed her as she lay receptive between us, and she whimpered in pleasure as another orgasm approached. This one took a long time, and as she started riding towards the peak, she said to Bill, “Fuck me now.” He then used her as he had used me in the past, and as he screamed, she squeezed down on both of us and said, “Give me your cum.” She had lost any trace of demureness, and as we thrust into her, she pushed back as hard and said, “I’m getting so close. Harder, don’t stop! Fuck my ass raw!”

We lost much sense of the outside world after that, the three of us. We thrust as hard as we could to work ourselves to completion, and Bill came first, pounding into Gladys like the waves on a beach. Her climax started soon after his, and I thrust up into her to feel her pounding down onto me. Even after Bill and I had finished, she continued climaxing for another thirty seconds or so, and then she collapsed limp on me. Bill pulled out and kissed her lightly before going to the bathroom, and I laid her on her side and kissed her as I pulled the covers over us. Bill returned and crawled in to hold her on the other side, and she smiled and said, “I am going to hurt so much tomorrow.” We smiled sadly and nodded in full knowledge, and she added, “I love you both, but I don’t think I want to do that again soon.”

She snuggled up against me and Bill moved in to curl up behind her and she sighed happily, “Yes, let’s stay just like that. Please don’t go.”

As she and Bill fell asleep, I realized I had never seen her so happy after sex, not putting up a fight for bed space or frowning a little or making sharp comments, and wondered how I could have been too harsh to her in the past. We had always led each other a dance, desiring each other but always finding something about the other to dislike and jab at even as our passion built, and there always seemed to be a touch of dissatisfaction or irritation, competition or anger, as we had fucked each other or sucked each other vigorously to exhaustion but not to any kind of satisfaction. I shook my head and smiled, and turned around and lay back to feel my newly sweet lover put her arms around me and kiss my neck before she fell back to sleep.

I woke early, about six, and lay there sore and happy to silliness as I looked at Gladys and Bill, who had rolled over in the night; she seemed too small to hold him successfully, but she had managed to do so perfectly. Her left breast was pushed out against his back and her blonde hair lay everywhere. I pulled the covers up over them, fitting the blanket tightly around Gladys’s neck to keep her warm, and kissed each of them very lightly before going to use the bathroom, make coffee, and watch the early morning through the window.

About 6:30 Gladys came into the living room in silence. She closed the door to the small hall between the living room and bedrooms and looked at me with a little hesitation. I smiled widely and whispered, “Good morning, love. You’re very beautiful this morning. May I pour you some coffee?”

She relaxed and smiled and said, “Please. I need it bad. As bad as I needed you two last night. God, what a night.”

“It was the best night of my life.”

She nodded and reached up to kiss me. After I poured her a cup of coffee, she sat on the couch next to me and we sipped in a companionable silence. I kissed her on the cheek, then on the mouth as she turned to face me. After a few seconds, we broke the kiss and sat back.

“I can barely move,” I said.

“We certainly moved last night.”

“We did.”

She looked at me again and said, “It’s a good morning.”

“Yes.”

She looked at me closely and spoke more firmly. “It’s the only really good morning I’ve had with you. What happened to you? You’re so much nicer to me. Like I’m human. Like you want me for something more than fucking.”

“I did want you before, but you always pissed me off within an hour of coming over.”

“Why? What pissed you off? I never knew what would do it. Sometimes my jokes would make you laugh, then I’d say something else and you’d snap at me. I liked you and wanted to make you smile, then you’d insult me. I’m not going to take that lying down. I know you think I’m superficial or a little stupid or something, but you didn’t have to rub my nose in it.”

“Yes, you’re right. I did. I’m sorry.”

She stared at me in surprise and looked as if she were about to cry. She smiled and said, “Thank you. I was afraid when I came over last night I’d regret ever thinking about it. Please stay like this.”

“I promise.”

She looked at me again and breathed out, “Good.”

“You looked really afraid when you came out. I am sorry for how I treated you.”

“I woke up and you weren’t there. I thought maybe you were disgusted by me, by what we did, by what I did, and you’d just tear me to pieces this morning. I sneaked in here loaded for bear. Is that what you say all the time?”

I laughed, “Yep.”

“Yeah, but you were even nicer than last night. I was so relieved. I feel really weird about last night. The end, I mean, especially. I’ve never been like that, ever. I didn’t know I could be like that. It’d kill me if you threw that in my face, and then I’d have to kill you, you know.”

I kissed her on the cheek and said, “If I did that, you’d have every right to.”

“But now it’s fine. We’ll have to try it again soon now. Since I have both of you with me, things feel so different. I’m glad I had last night with you two. So we’re a triple now.”

“I guess that’s what we can call it, yes.”

“Goodie! No offense, but I really like Bill, at least as much as you, and god, he is so big.”

“Yes, I know.”

She giggled, “How often do you let him fuck you?”

“I think once a week is the most I could take.”

She considered. “Well, our Saturdays are booked solid from now on.” She kissed me and whispered, “By the way, thank you for being so good last night. Nice and slow. I don’t think it could have been any easier for me than that, doing that, letting you inside me like that. I should be looking forward to it again by next Saturday.”

“But not now, right?”

We chuckled quietly. “God no. I really don’t look forward to the bathroom for the next three days.” I laughed, and she said, “Funny to you. Not me.”

“Listen, thank you for letting me be the one.”

She smiled, “You’re welcome, kind sir, for fucking me up the ass so deliciously.” We grinned deliriously and she added, “Now how can I not piss you off in the future?”

I chuckled, “Sorry, I must have just had a stick up my ass.”

“No, now you have a stick up your ass once a week. It’s clearly not that.”

I laughed in surprise, for in the past such a comment would have irked me, and she smiled triumphantly and said, “You really are easier to be with.”

I thought and said, “I used to feel superior to you. I thought you were trivial and silly.”

“You mean ‘cute.’”

“Yes.”

“I like being cute. It’s fun. It doesn’t mean I’m stupid.”

“I know, but…well, I always thought I should have someone who seemed more intelligent, someone who matched my personality. That’s what I wanted, what I thought I deserved, and it felt like I was, well, kind of wasting myself on you. I was wrong. You’re a wonderful woman and I should have taken you seriously and listened to you. I’ve misunderstood you completely all this time.”

She breathed out at that and said, “Wow. I never thought I’d hear you say anything like that.”

“Besides, it’s hard to take yourself fully seriously when you’ve been on your knees sucking cock for your girlfriend’s viewing pleasure.”

She laughed, “You’re doing it wrong then. I am very serious about sucking cock. I take great pride in a job well done.”

“I’m sorry I drove you to break up with me.”

“But if you hadn’t, would you have gone with Bill? Would you have started up with him? Would I have come in and seen you on your knees taking him down your throat? My god, when I saw that I knew I had to do everything to get back together with you. It was like a dream come true that I didn’t even remember ever having. And would you be saying you’re sorry now?”

“True.”

She smiled coyly, “You deserve a full apology. Here.” She opened her robe and pulled down my boxers, and we curled up on the couch in a leisurely 69. Gladys soon climaxed against my face, and then she pulled back and stroked my cum onto her chest. I said, “I can barely see it against your skin.”

“I know. I think Bill loves that.”

“He does indeed.”

She smiled, “Now, when he wakes up we’re going to march right in there and you two are going to show me play by play and blow by blow how you started, and then in a week or two I’m going to get a friend to come in and let me show you how I ate pussy the first time.”

“I never knew.”

“Well, I prefer cock. It never came up. Besides, if you eat just one single pussy, all the men think you’re like the world’s most famous porn star and won’t give you any peace.”

“Do you do it often?”

“It’s kind of weird. No, not much. I love breasts. If being a lesbian was strictly above the waist…well, I’d still be bi, but I’d be a lot more bi, if you know what I mean.”

“But not below the waist?”

“Oh, sometimes. I mean, occasionally a girl is really cute and I want to go down on her, but there have only been three altogether, and they were all strictly a one- or two-time thing. And it’s so much trouble, really, because when a girl has her tits hanging out on a platter, I just stare at them. I’m worse than most guys. And probably one time out of every four or five, the woman hits on me. And I’d love to suck her tits while I rub off, but I just know she’ll insist on making me go down on her, and even though I love having my own pussy eaten, I just can’t build up the necessary interest.”

“But your first time…?”

She shushed me and put her finger on my lips. “I’ll show you eventually, love, but right now I am much too interested in you two. Besides, I have to figure out who to ask. I have so many offers, and I want to make sure she’ll be as good to me as you two. The wrong woman could flush this whole thing down the toilet.”

“But you don’t have to. I think we make a perfect trio.”

“True, but I know you two would like it, and that turns me on the more I think about it. Besides, maybe she’ll click with me like you two have clicked with each other, and then think of all the combinations of fun we could wear out!”

We then heard Bill moan in exhaustion from the bedroom. Gladys smiled and said, “Come with me, love, I need you both,” and walked into the bedroom. I followed, watching her back and ass moving seductively with each step beneath her golden curls, and smiled at the thought that since I had grown up a bit, I needed yet more grown-up fun.

Published 
Written by SirSpewalot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments