Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprise Homecoming

"Stepping out of the shower after being caught in a rainstorm my wife and her friend surprise me."

79
21 Comments 21
53.5k Views 53.5k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Famous Story

Surprise Homecoming

Leaving home earlier that evening it was still warm and pleasant outside so the last thing I expected was rain when I headed home. I was just meeting a couple of friends at the local club and decided to walk so I could have a couple of beers.

A couple of hours later I said my goodbyes and left my friends to it. They had just ordered more drinks but I promised Jay I wouldn’t be late and left them to it.

Stepping outside I could not believe how the weather had changed in the time I was having a couple of beers. It was starting to rain looking at the sky it was promising a lot more to come.

It was less than a mile to walk home so I thought that if I hurried I would miss the worst of it. How wrong was I. It seemed that the faster I walked, the harder it rained.

When I eventually got home, I was soaked to the skin. Taking my shoes off in the porch I realised that even my socks were saturated. Removing them also so as not to get the carpet wet, I shouted into my wife, Jay that I was home and would be back down when I dried off.

Getting out of my wet clothes I felt chilled so jumped into a hot shower to warm myself up before going down to Jay and letting her know what happened.

I dried myself off and simply wrapping a towel around my waist and using the other one to dry my hair, I headed back downstairs.

Entering the lounge still drying my hair I didn't notice that Jay's friend Sue was there until I was in the middle of the room in front of them both.

At first I was a bit surprised but recovered by saying that it was just as well I put a towel on and didn't wander downstairs naked as normal. I was surprised even further when Sue said, "That's a shame, I would love to have see your face if you had."

I must admit that I wasn’t sure what to say next but when I gathered my wits I just played along with her and replied that I wondered who would have got the bigger surprise. Sue followed that up with a comment that it would have been a surprise she would have enjoyed and that Jay should take the towel off.

I actually felt myself getting aroused standing almost naked in front of my wife’s friend whilst she seemed to be quite happy for me to do so. Jay also seemed to be enjoying this little encounter judging by the grin on her face.

I just had to push it a little further and casually dared Sue to come over and take the towel off me if she had the nerve. That said, she looked at Jay who just shrugged her shoulders and said, "If you want to play games, don't let me stop you. I’m just going to sit here and watch."

We all looked at each other, wondering how far the joke was going to go. However, I knew the joke was over when my wife smiled at Sue and said, "Are you going to take that towel off or would you prefer me to do it."

She then reached out and pulled the towel away leaving me standing there stark naked in front of her best friend.

Sitting back in a chair she told Sue, "You've always joked with me about doing this sort of thing. Now's your chance if you really want to."

The fact that I was totally naked whilst both women sat there fully clothed watching my cock harden was such a tremendous turn on. Sue didn't utter a word. She just looked at my face as I stepped forward, bringing my now rock-hard cock within inches of her face.

Lowering her head, Sue slowly slipped her mouth over the head of my throbbing shaft. I almost exploded as her tongue came into contact with the top of my cock. I instinctively held her head and began to move my hips gently back and forward as she took my full length into her mouth.

I could feel Sue's hands stroking my thighs then moving around to the cheeks of my backside. One hand then moved between my legs, cupping my balls as she sucked harder and faster.

The suddenness and speed at which this developed had me so turned on. Plus the fact that my wife was watching me have my cock sucked by her best friend whilst she sat with her skirt pulled around her waist, her knickers around her knees and her legs wide apart.

With my cock still in her mouth, Sue was watching Jay playing with her own pussy as she watched Sue suck my cock. The whole scene was such an immense turn on for me that I couldn't hold back. I had such an intense orgasm as I shot my load into Sue's eager mouth with Jay looking on and still masturbating.

I opened my eyes as my climax subsided to find that Jay had come over beside us. She was stroking Sue's hair and watching as Sue gently kissed from the tip of my cock to my balls and back to the tip again. She then sat back with a big smile on her face as she opened her legs revealing that she had no knickers on and exposed a beautifully shaven pussy.

According to Jay, Sue quite often goes around without any knickers on because it makes her feel horny. Whilst Jay was telling me this her hands moved to her own pussy and spread the lips open for me to see just how wet and horny she now was.

Then whilst Sue blatantly exposed her pussy to me, Jay knelt beside me and pulled me to the floor saying that I now owed Sue one after what she had just done for me. How could I refuse her. Sue had just given me one of the best blow jobs I ever had.

Jay pushed me onto my back on the floor so that I was laid flat out, stark naked in front of Sue. She then took Sue by the hand and pulled her towards me, guiding her so that she was standing directly above my head. I watched as Sue lowered herself slowly, teasingly, bringing herself down to squat right above my face as Jay started to gently kiss my cock. Instantly I could feel myself starting to go hard again.

I reached out my tongue and got my first taste of Sue and now I so wanted her pussy against my face.

Reaching up and grabbing her hips, I pulled Sue down to me and probed deeply at her hot love hole. My tongue darted in and out, tasting her juices as she grabbed hold of the back of my head and held me hard against herself. Her bald pussy felt amazingly smooth against my mouth as I lapped at her pussy lips and flicked her clitoris with my tongue.

Jay had kissed, licked and sucked me hard again, but instead of joining us, she sat back to watch once more.

Sue had taken her top off and with my help had undone her skirt and pulled it off over her head. Now she was as naked as I was and I licked and kissed and worked her pussy with my mouth and tongue until she reached a shuddering orgasm, soaking my face with her cum.

Sue lay back on top of me with her legs still wide open letting me see how wet she was. Her pussy glistened with a mixture of her own juices and my saliva and the lips were swollen with lust.

Both Sue and I now noticed that Jay had stripped off her top and was playing with her tits. Her skirt was around her waist and her knickers were around one ankle as her legs were draped over the arms of the chair exposing her wet horny pussy. It looked like she really enjoyed watching her husband tongue fuck her best friend to an orgasm.

Sue rolled off me onto her knees and looking at me over her shoulder she thrust her backside towards me. There was no mistaking what she wanted now and I was only too eager to oblige.

As I got onto my knees behind her, she arched her back and parted her knees to further expose her glistening, smoothly shaven pussy. I placed the head of my cock between the cheeks of her arse and slowly moved it down along her crack to the entrance of her soaking wet pussy and then back up the crack to her arse.

I motioned as if to enter and fuck her arse to see how she would react. She looked at me over her shoulder and with a smile said, "If that's what you want." I just teased her by sliding my cock along her crack from her arse to her pussy until she pleaded with me to fuck her.

Jay, who was still sitting enjoying the exhibition, said that I should go ahead and fuck her arse. Sue was so wet from my saliva and her own previous orgasm that I slipped in easily and I began to penetrate her arse, slowly moving my cock in and out of her tight little hole.

It was obvious from Sue's moaning that this was a big turn on for her. I slipped one hand between her legs and pushed a couple of fingers into her pussy. This drove her wild as she pushed back hard against me and moaned out loud as Jay looked on and encouraged us to fuck harder and faster.

Jay watched me thrust my cock in and out of her best friend's arse, whilst we watched Jay masturbate. She had one hand squeezing her own tits and teasing her nipples, the other hand reaching down to finger her pussy. Suddenly, Jay stood up and walked across and out of the room. We didn’t have to wonder for long where she went as just as suddenly she returned and sat directly opposite us. Spreading her legs wide she gave Sue and I a clear view of her naked, shaved pussy.

As we watched with my cock buried deep in Sue’s tight little anus, Jay produced a banana that she fetched from the kitchen and proceeded to tease her nipples with it. Slowly the banana was lowered down her body until it was between her legs. It wasn't hard to guess where it was going next. The tip was placed between her pussy lips where it was gently worked back and forward before most of it was inserted deep into her love hole. Sue and I were entranced as Jay continued to work this fruit dildo in and out of her pussy whilst rubbing furiously at her clitoris with her other hand.

GraceStefania
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GraceStefania

This sudden show of lust from Jay had a tremendous effect on Sue as she pushed back harder and faster on my thrusting cock to very quickly reach another intense orgasm, gasping and convulsing with intense pleasure as her eyes were locked on Jay sliding the banana in and out of her own pussy.

I was also on the point of coming but I wanted to feel my cock inside Sue’s hot love tunnel so I quickly pulled out of Sue’s arse and thrust my cock hard and deep into her pussy. She was so wet that I slipped in easily.

I grabbed Sue by her hips and plunged my stiff cock deep into her hot, tight pussy, slamming my hips hard against her arse with each thrust whilst we both watched Jay fuck herself with the banana.

I could feel myself on the verge of coming so I pulled out and finished myself off with my hand so that my wife could watch me shooting my load all over Sue's back and lovely round arse.

What a horny sight the three of must have made at that point. My wife lying back with her legs wide apart using a banana as a dildo, watching her best friend on her knees in front of me as I came all over her back and deliciously rounded butt.

Sue and I collapsed onto the floor next to each other and watched Jay bring herself to an orgasm with the banana. Her eyes were closed now as she moaned loudly, working it in and out of her pussy. She thrust her hips into the air as she came, bucking her hips as if being fucked for real. The banana was pushed right in with her fist pushed up hard against her pussy lips.

Slowly her climax subsided as she lowered her hips back into the chair, a big smile spreading across her face, giving her a self satisfied expression. When she finished, she joined us on the floor and kissed us both, telling us how much she enjoyed watching us together and that it was her turn next whilst Sue watched.

I got up off the floor to get a drink for us all and when I returned they were both sitting on the couch waiting for me. As I handed them their drinks Jay reached out and pulled me towards her so that I was standing directly in front of her. She lifted her wine glass and taking my cock in her other hand, dipped it into her drink. She then lowered her head to lick the wine from my already stiffening prick.

Sue, taking a lead from Jay poured some of her drink into the palm of her hand and cupped my balls in it, rubbing the wine all over them. Kneeling in front of me, she began licking the wine from my balls.

Jay had taken a mouthful of her drink and now had my cock in her mouth swirling the wine all around the swollen head. Sue was now licking from my balls along the crack of my arse and with the attention I was getting from both women I was rock-hard again and raring to go.

Sue sat back on the floor as Jay stood up in front of me. Lifting her glass, Jay placed it against her nipples and poured some wine over each one. I was only too eager to start licking and sucking the wine from her tits. Jay grabbed the back of my head and I felt her nipples harden to the caress of my tongue as I moved from one to the other.

As we both stood there, me with my mouth and hands full of my wife's tits, I felt hands sliding up the backs of my thighs, over the cheeks of my arse and around onto my stomach. It seemed that Sue wasn't happy with just watching. She was now kissing and licking at my arse and gently tracing her fingers along the length of my cock. I certainly couldn't object to being the filling in this sandwich.

With one woman in front of me and another behind me, this must be every man's dream and I still couldn't believe how quickly this had developed.

Jay was now kneeling in front of me and poured what remain of her drink onto my cock and both women were now licking and sucking the wine from my throbbing cock. The feeling was heavenly and I don’t think I've ever felt so horny nor my cock as hard. I was on the point of coming again and it took a lot of self control not to explode in their faces.

They must have felt that I was very close to orgasm also because they stopped and sat back to admire their handiwork, leaving me standing in front of them stark naked with my throbbing cock pointing straight at the ceiling.

Sue sat back on the couch whilst Jay turned around and got on to her hands and knees in front of me. Sue then pushed her hips forward to the edge of the seat spreading her legs wide to expose her hot, wet shaven pussy.

Jay moved forward and still on her knees in front of me, started licking from Sue's knees along the inside of her thighs. Her hands were pushing Sue's legs further apart as she worked her way up to kiss Sue's sweet pussy lips. Sue obliged by lifting her hips to meet Jay's mouth as Jay probed at Sue’s wet hole with her tongue, causing Sue to moan loudly.

I stood there with my cock in my hand whilst I watched my wife tongue fuck her best friend. I still think that the sight of two women making love can't be equaled. It's amazingly erotic.

After watching this beautiful sight for a while, Jay turned to me with her face all wet from her friends pussy juices and told me to fuck her. I didn't need a second invitation as I got on my knees behind her.

I first kissed both cheeks of her arse before licking right into her crack. I ran my tongue between her pussy lips, very slowly, savouring the taste of her. I moved up, kissing over her backside and along her back before kneeling between her legs and sliding my cock into her hot, eager love tunnel.

Jay moaned as I thrust my cock deep into her very wet pussy. Raising her head from between Sue’s legs, her face soaked, clearly exposing how wet and horny Sue was. I watched as Sue pushed her hips up in search of Jay's pleasuring tongue, obviously not wanting Jay to stop.

As I plunged my hard cock into Jay’s hot, wet pussy I could see her slide two fingers into Sue's wet love hole. I continued to watch as I leaned over Jay's back and slid my hands along Sue's thighs, pushing her legs further apart.

With Sue’s legs wide open, Jay reached for my wine glass and poured some of the contents all over Sue's pussy. She then pushed one, two, then three of her fingers back into Sue’s well lubricated honey pot. Sue’s gasps and moans of pleasure got increasingly louder as Jay continued to work her fingers in and out, her hand soaked from the wine and Sue’s pussy.

I just had to taste the mixture of wine and Sue’s juices so I leaned over Jay’s back to get my head between Sue’s legs and licked all that I could from Sue's hairless pubic mound and pussy lips. I relished the taste of the wine and how smooth her mound was as I worked my tongue down into her crack, meeting my wife's fingers as they worked in and out of Sue's pussy.

Sue was lying back on the couch widely exposed whilst both Jay and I fingered and tongue fucked her at the same time. Her moans and gasps of pleasure got louder as we worked her to an orgasm between us.

Sue pulled my head in to her crotch and held me against her as she climaxed noisily. Gasping and moaning loudly. At the same time Jay was thrusting back, hard against my cock as she too was reaching her orgasm.

Sue had let my head go as her orgasm subsided which allowed me to kneel upright and grab Jay by her hips. I thrust into her as hard as I could and with her head still between Sue's wide open legs, each thrust from me pushed her face up against Sue's sopping wet pussy.

I couldn't hold back any longer. The sight of my wife with her head between her best friend's spread legs whilst I fucked her from behind gave me one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. And from the way Jay reached behind herself to grab hold of my arse, pulling me hard into her, I think it would be safe to say it was the same for her.

Once we’d all finished we stayed like that for a few moments whilst we got our breath back. Sue was still lying back on the couch with her legs wide open. Jay on her knees between Sue's legs and her head resting on Sue's stomach. And me still kneeling behind Jay with my slowly softening cock still up her pussy, resting my head on her back. All three of us very satisfied.

Later once we all showered we sat having another drink. We chatted about what had just happened and how intense it all felt, and how much we all enjoyed it. We also agreed that probably would be fun to see where it takes us from here.

Published 
Written by Pegasus4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments