Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tara Catches A Ride To Paradise

19
7 Comments 7
12.9k Views 12.9k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Competition Entry: On the Road

Daren, John and Max had taken off for the river and were cruising down this little county road when they spotted this babe hitchhiking up ahead. They all agreed she looked smoking hot in her cut-off shorts and tight little top, so it was decided quickly they’d offer her ride. As they came up beside her Daren slowed the van down and stopped next to her. Max leaned out the window and yelled, “Hey, you want a ride?”

She looked over at Max and said, “Where are you guys headed? I need to get to Paradise and not looking at going too far out of the way.”

“We are heading up to the river close to Paradise for a swim. We’ll give you lift if you want,” Max replied.

She leaned a little bit to the side to stare into the van. “It’s just you two?”

As she said that, the van door slid open revealing another guy in the back. “No, there are three of us. I’m Max, Daren is driving and John is lurking in the back,” Max told her.

From what she could see, these guys were pretty damn good looking, but she still felt she needed to be cautious. Looking around to give herself a few minutes to think, she realized there was no other traffic in sight, which meant a lot more walking, dragging this damn suitcase along. She finally made up her mind to take the ride. These guys didn’t look like serial killers or anything.

“I’m Tara. So, you guys are going to Paradise or through it?”

“Hi Tara! Well, we can drop you off, no problem.” Max replied. “Jump on! John doesn’t bite, at least not often.” A lot of laughter followed the comment. Even Tara let a little laugh escape.

Tara climbed into the van and sat next to John on the bench seat in the back. She slid her suitcase between them on the seat as a barrier. John didn’t seem too upset she had put a wall between them, especially since he could lean forward and see those awesome legs stretched out.

Daren took off down the road again and things were quiet for a while, then John pulled a rolled joint from his pocket and lit it up. After a few draws he offered it to Tara and she just shook her head no, so John passed it to Max, who took several long pulls.

Max turned around in the seat to look at Tara, holding the joint out to her, “You sure you don’t want a hit? It’s some really good stuff we picked up down south.”

Tara reached out and took it from Max. She sniffed before taking a long drag on it before handing it over to John. Tara could feel it working through her, giving her a nice little buzz; and she decided it was some good stuff indeed. The joint got passed between her, John and Max, but she noticed Daren wasn’t even offered a hit. She thought to herself, at least they are smart enough not to let the driver do drugs and drive.

Daren turned a little to look back at her as he was driving, “You want to go for a swim with us? It’s such a nice day and you like you’ve been dragging that suitcase for a while. It might feel good.”

Tara, a little buzzed off the joint decided that didn’t sound too bad, “Sure, why not, but I don’t have a suit.”

John casually leaned over towards her and smiled, “We don’t either.”

After that, Tara and the guys went bouncing down the country road for a while, chatting and getting to know each other a bit better. The longer they went, the more comfortable Tara was getting with them. She even tossed the suitcase in the back behind the seat so John could slide a bit closer to her on their shared seat. She wasn’t sure if sharing the joint had relaxed her or if it was just that these guys were damn good looking, but she could feel herself becoming a little excited by them. It was a pleasant feeling for sure.

They had been moving for a while when Tara saw a sign that read “Paradise - 15 miles”. She was trying to decide about the offer for a swim when Daren broke into her thoughts.

“Hey Tara, the turnoff to the river is right up the road - or it’s about fifteen minutes or so on into Paradise. You never said if you wanted to go swimming or to Paradise.”

It took Tara just a split second more to decide, “I’ll go swimming with you guys if that is okay?”

There was a chorus of hell yeses from the three guys. She laughed at their obvious enthusiasm.

Daren took the turn off and it was just a few minutes, before they pulled into a secluded clearing right on the edge of the river. It had a nice little cove off the main part of the river reaching to the edge of the clearing. As the van came to a stop everybody piled out.

Looking around, Tara thought this was just about a perfect place to go skinny dipping. “This is great spot!”

“We found it canoeing one afternoon and have been coming here ever since,” replied John.

Looking around some more, Tara could see where a fire pit had been dug and some improvised benches had been set about. She had this feeling she may not have been the first girl ever to come to this spot with the guys. As she was gawking at her surroundings, the guys were unloading the back of the van. They had a nice pile going next to the fire pit with a couple of coolers and a small pile of blankets. What she didn’t see was any towels.

“Hey guys, did you’ll bring any towels with you?”

Max stuck his head out from around the back of the van, “What, you want towels? We just air dry.”

Tara looked at him a little doubtful to that, but, smiling said “Sure, sure!”

Daren chimed in saying they had towels and yelling at Max to get them out. Max brought a pile of towels over and dropped them beside the blankets. The guys got everything organized and had a small fire going quickly.

“So, who is ready for some swimming?” yelled John. With that he yanked his shirt off and dropped his shorts, all in almost one continuous motion before taking off for the river.

The other two guys were just as quick at joining John in the water, but not before Tara got a good eyeful of what they were packing. She just kind of smiled and felt a flush of heat in her jeans, deciding this could be real fun. Shaken out of her momentary lust, she heard the guys calling to her.

“Hey, are you coming or what?” yelled Max the loudest.

Tara turned her back to the guys and looked down at the pile of towels, thinking about using one of them, but then decided to just go for it. She grabbed her top and pulled it right over her head, dropping it to the ground. Then she unsnapped her shorts and let them slide down her legs. Not wearing any undergarments left her completely nude quickly, and she turned and took off towards the river. Seeing John jump into the river a few minutes ago, she knew where she could jump in quickly with the least amount of exposure to the guys.

The guys were all gathered watching intently as she got naked and ran for the river. They were jostling each other, pretty excited by what they had seen running to the river. They saw Tara’s nice pert breasts bouncing as she ran and none of them missed the nice little patch of hair above her pussy.

Tara came up out of the water shaking her long hair out of her face. Putting her feet down, she realized she could stand and just keep her breasts below the water. This was a bit of a relief for her, knowing she wouldn’t be exposed right away.

The guys just stood and stared for a moment until Tara asked them what’s up. Then they all shook themselves out of their trances and somebody produced a nerf ball to toss around. It was decided they would play two-on-two in the shallow water. Tara was okay with this -- It still gave her a chance to keep from being overly exposed to the guys, but what she hadn’t counted on was the touching.

Max and John squared off against Daren and Tara. It was more like playing keep-away from the opposing team. A few minutes into the game, Tara was realizing that Max and John were using every opportunity they could to feel her up or rub themselves up against her. To her dismay, it was having a very undesired effect on her. She was feeling herself getting excited at the touches. At one point John had run his hand between her legs and dragged his fingers across her pussy. To John’s delight, she squealed a bit at the touch. Max had made sure he had rubbed himself against her leg as he squeezed one of her breasts hard.

The game went on this way for a good half-hour before Tara said she needed to rest for a bit. She leaned back in the water and started floating on her back, relaxed, not really thinking about the show she was giving the guys. Her breasts were fully exposed, as was the nice little tuft of hair above her pussy the guys had glimpsed earlier.

Finally, Tara was knocked out of her relaxed floating by John yelling out that he was going to the cooler for a beer. It was when she got her feet back under her that she realized the show she had been giving the guys.

Max followed John out of the river for a beer, leaving Daren and Tara together. Daren moved closer to Tara and asked, “They didn’t get too touchy, did they?”

“No, they were okay. I must say it was a bit of a turn-on being handled that way by them,” replied Tara blushing just slightly.

“Really?” said Daren, moving ever closer to Tara until he was standing right against her. He could feel her breasts brushing against his chest as she breathed.

HeyPepper1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeyPepper1

He was staring into her eyes, and she was intently staring back. It was like unspoken messages were passing in their stares.

Daren broke the unspoken messages by pulling Tara tighter to him and kissing her. She had no resistance to his actions, but followed his with one of hers. Reaching down between them, she grasped his cock in her hand, causing a slight catch in his kiss. He continued kissing her as she slowly stroked his cock under the water. Not to be left out of the touching, he let one hand slide from her back to her hip, then slowly tracing its path to her pussy.  He worked his fingers along her lips, spreading them until he slid two fingers into her. Now it was Tara’s turn to have a catch in her kiss. They continued kissing, touching and playing with each other for a while longer before breaking apart.

By some unspoken agreement, they started heading for shore. Daren moved towards the pile of blankets and grabbed two of them, spreading one out in the soft grass. Tara came to him and they embraced in a kiss before Daren guided her to the blanket. She laid down on her back and he knelt between her bent knees, his cock standing erect and ready for her pussy. He reached down and ran his fingers through her pussy, separating her lips and rubbing across her clit. Tara was reacting to his touch with light moans and was pushing her pelvis up towards him.

Daren, deciding she was ready, slid closer to her, pulling her hips up to meet him. She reached for his cock, helping him to slide into her open pussy. He slowly worked himself in and was building to a steady rhythm in and out of her. Tara was moaning to his actions, showing her approval of his efforts.

Max and John had sat up and took keen interest as Daren and Tara came up from the river. They watched as Daren spread the blanket and guided Tara onto it. The two of them just sat transfixed as he fingered her and she moaned as he entered her. Finally, they could stand no more and moved closer to the action. Kneeling on each side of Tara, Max and John were sporting huge erections. They both unconsciously were stroking their cocks while watching Tara moving under Daren’s efforts.

Tara, with her eyes only partly open in pleasure, realized the guys had come over to watch her and Daren. Seeing their cocks straining as they stroked them, she reached out with her hands and grabbed a cock in each hand. Max and John released their cocks as Tara took up stroking them. She had just started to really stroke Max and John’s cocks when her first orgasm hit. Her grip om them tightened as her body arched and shook in intense pleasure of the orgasm running through her. The guys were moaning in her grip as she held them tight until she relaxed.

Tara pulled Max closer by his cock and turned her head to take him in her mouth as she continued to stroke John and be fucked by Daren. It wasn’t long before Max was really moaning loudly at the pleasure she was providing him. She would stroke the length of his cock with her lips, then twirl her tongue around the underside of his head. The pleasure was intense for Max.

John was enjoying the action, back to stroking his own erection again as Tara worked Max more urgently. He watched her take Max deep into her mouth as her head bobbed back and forth with Daren’s pounding, forcing her body to move.

Max moved closer until he was kneeling right over Tara’s head, feeding her his cock. She would gag as he pushed deeper into her mouth before pulling back out. Tara continued stroking his cock right at the base. Max was getting close to filling her mouth with his spunk.

Then it happened, all at once. Tara started orgasming again, and this drove Daren over the edge and he slammed into her pussy as deep as he could, releasing his spunk into her pussy. Max had been deep into her mouth when her orgasm hit, causing a sharp inhaling of breath. This pulled Max that much deeper, and the feeling was overwhelming for him. He started spewing his spunk into her mouth. Tara was shaking in her orgasm, but Max’s spunk filling her mouth caught her by surprise. She had only one choice to breathe, and that was to swallow Max’s semen. She gulped several times, swallowing several large mouthfuls of spunk.

As she was trying not to choke on Max’s spunk, Daren had filled her pussy full of his own. As things calmed down, she could feel his cum running from her around his cock. Daren slowly relaxed and let go of her hips he had been supporting. This allowed him to slide from her in his softening state. As he pulled out of her gaping pussy, his semen ran in a small river from her. It slid over her pussy into the crack of her ass until pooling on the blanket below her.

Max had finally pulled his cock from her mouth and leaned back away from her. Like Daren he was quickly softening, but also a small stream of semen had run from Tara’s mouth along her cheek.

John had sat there stroking his cock as he watched his friends cum in Tara. He really wanted her, but wasn’t anxious to follow Daren into her messy pussy, but he was always an ass man. He decided to go for it and if she resisted he would just have her blow him hopefully.

Daren and Max had moved away from Tara to the edge of the blanket and John moved over to her. He wasn’t sure if she realized he had come over to her, but he grabbed the second blanket and placed under her ass and lower back.

Tara’s eyes finally came to rest on him, and she did not resist his efforts. She was so relaxed by the fucking and sucking of his friends, she felt she owed him a nice fuck too.

John positioned himself against her, working his cock along her swollen pussy, slicking it up with Daren’s and her combined juices until he could see it glistening. He then ran his hand over her pussy gathering some of the juices on his fingers. Then without saying anything to her, he reached down and ran a finger around Tara’s puckered little asshole. She jumped at the touch, but then let a long low moan escape as he continued working his finger around her opening until he slid it in. This caused a longer, louder moan from Tara, reassuring John he was on firm ground here.

John finally removed his finger and placed his cock head against her tight puckered opening. He knew from past experience that the first entry was painful, but he also knew that the quicker he was past her outer opening and had his cock head in, the better it would be. So, John pushed firmly against her puckered little hole until it started opening around his cock head. He kept the pressure steady, slowly forcing his way into Tara’s asshole. Suddenly he felt her open up for him, and he popped through. This caused a loud, prolonged moan mixed with a whimper of pain from Tara. John stayed still, letting her adjust to him in her ass.

When she had settled down, he slowly pushed deeper, causing whimpers of discomfort mixed with pleasure from Tara. He continued until finally bottoming out in her tight ass, as his balls rested against her ass cheeks. Tara had almost a continual whimper and moan going at this point. Feeling she was ready for more, John started working his cock back and forth in short strokes. He steadily built the rhythm until he could pull almost all the way out before sliding back in fully. He continued at this pace with Tara moaning and thrashing under him.

Neither, John nor Tara was paying any attention to the other guys, but they were paying rapt attention to what was going on in front of them. Both had started stroking their cocks watching the action and were sporting huge erections once again.

John was steadily pounding Tara’s ass, causing Tara to have several rippling orgasms. Each one caused her to grip his cock with her ass. This was driving John to the edge quickly until he couldn’t hold back. He started cumming in her ass, but pulled out just as the last spurt launched from his cock, landing on her stomach.

Daren and Max, seeing this, stood quickly and leaned over Tara, unleashing their own loads of cum on her body. Daren’s landed on her tits and stomach, mixing with John’s. Max, standing closer to her head, let his fly, landing on her chin, across her mouth and into her hair. Tara just laid there, too exhausted to move.

The guys all collapsed around her on the blanket, totally exhausted themselves.

Finally, after what felt like hours, they all started to stare. Tara sat up looking down at herself, cum running off her chin and onto her breasts to mix with Daren’s. She wiped Max’s cum from her lips as she sat up. Looking around she could see the guys sitting around her, and they all had satisfied smiles that matched hers.

Standing up, she looked over at the guys and said, “Last one in the lake gets fucked next time!” and she took off running.

The guys looked at each other, but were on their feet and running right behind her. They all splashed around in the river playing and touching the rest of the afternoon. Finally, the day came to a close and the guys packed up the van and everybody got dressed. They all piled in and headed towards Paradise to drop Tara off. They chatted along the way, deciding they all wanted a repeat of the day. Even Tara, was excited for another day of fun with the guys.

Tara couldn’t begin to tell you how many more times she had orgasmed that day, but when she finally reached Paradise that evening, she knew she wouldn’t have to have sex or masturbate for a month. The guys had taken care of her needs quite well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Road_Runner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments