Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Babysitter and The Nudist Campers Chapter 4

""You boys need to get those trousers off and join the rest of us in natural nakedness.""

4
1 Comment 1
14.8k Views 14.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"Changed title to show Chapter 4, added Chapter 1 - 3 to linked story and made editing changes to chapter 4."

CHAPTER 4

 

 

As only to be expected, the sun came up that next cloudless morning on the faraway shimmering horizon highlighting the shapes of the merchant ships sailing in both directions in the deep channel that paralleled the beach with narrow alignment making them all seem a little too tight for comfort.

Strangely, they were close enough to make out a number of distinct details about their cargo and design, but they were distant enough to make any thought of swimming out to their location more of a suicidal probability than an adventurous endeavor.

The orgy from the night before was still fresh on my totally nude body and sex-obsessed mind.

I could see with vivid memory my tortured flesh being pounded from both sides by the high-spirited older males not used to having such young delectable hump partners for an evening’s entertainment. The head between my legs was female and not male and I remembered she was the attractive French schoolteacher that was a proponent of nude bathing and other naked activities not allowed in her hometown. She had licked me with a tongue that was so skilled that I suspected she was far more interested in females than in the available horny males that were always on the lookout for a submissive member of the opposite sex to liven up their nocturnal hours.

My two mentors, Matt and Agatha Brown were not in the group by the swimming pool, but I remembered they had been there earlier and seemed quite happy with the enthusiastic crowd. They had either joined some other friendly couple or returned to their residential unit for some much-needed shut-eye.

I jumped into the deep end of the pool and swam all the way to the other end under the surface of the water. I loved doing that because when I was underwater, the rest of the world seemed like life on another planet and I was happy to be the outsider in complete privacy with my naughty thoughts all to myself alone.

I did ten medium fast laps and felt a lot cleaner when I rose out of the water dripping the heavily chlorinated liquid on the slip-resistant surface. I shook my hair like a puppy dog doing her best to get dry in a hurry but I knew it would take a lot of sun or even a dryer to do the job properly.

I hated using the hair dryer because the feel of the blast of heat on my skin was almost like Chinese torture knowing it was going to get worse before it got better.

The French schoolteacher called Monique opened her eyes and silently blew me a kiss and I returned it politely, not wanting to offend her feelings. I liked her well enough, but it was in a friendly way as I was not overly interested in female to female sexual relations. After my long period of erotic denial, I was now completely sold on the importance of getting a steady dose of dick every day just to keep my snatch well-lubed and in perfect working order.

It was beginning to look like the two weeks at the nudist campground would make that desire a done deal from my perspective because I had at least a dozen swinging dicks ready to service me at the flick of my little pinky. I was so thankful that the Good Lord had put me on this Earth as a female because most males were inclined to look for any opportunity to start a relationship with a decent looking female and I knew my tits, ass and other female parts were in the “hot girl” category and I would have no trouble in finding a willing male to service my needs without any difficulty. My unbiased opinion was that we females had it made in the shade in the gender assignment game because all we had to do was look inviting and wait for the eager dicks to come to us.

One of the problem areas with privacy in the nudist camper community was that while we were safely buffered from the highway in the front, we were wide open to the water vessels looking to tie up at our fifty foot dock for anything from a quick run into a regular restroom to getting a six-pack of beers from our marine supply store right at the end of the long pier that jutted out into the Gulf side like a welcome sign for tired sailors.

Most of the fishing crowd and the regular locals were just fine with the fact that we were all stark naked as the day we were born, but some of the tourist types were a bit uptight and nervous about our indecent exposure. It was entirely excusable because there was no sign that said, “Caution – naked people ahead.”

The ancient owner of the nudist camp settlement was loath to shut down the marine supply store to public customers because almost everything he sold was marked up so high that the fact he was the only game on the Gulf side kept the travelers coming back to buy their needed items. Besides, it was his right to charge what he wanted because it was a free country and nobody was forcing anyone to buy the shit unless they really wanted it.

He also had a lucrative sideline in all types of bait for the popular fishing grounds that were so numerous in every direction. His other big seller was “Ice” and he had a huge machine that worked non-stop to produce the little cubes around the clock for all kinds of needs out on the boats without any refrigeration.

A nifty little cabin cruiser that I knew for a fact slept four tied up without ceremony and I looked it over without pausing to suck down my morning beer that I drank each day as part of my special diet. At least, that is what I told myself because I didn’t want the angst of thinking I was addicted to booze. I wanted to keep my figure as trim as possible now that I was out on the shelf, so to speak, all the time and from every angle imaginable.

The pretty little vessel shut down the powerful twin engines and the four humans on board stretched their legs on terra firma looking wide-eyed at the two female employees of the marine store fill the bait barrels with the early-morning goodies. That was a job I was not looking to take no matter how much it paid because I was not inclined to enjoy being that close to the bait on an empty stomach.

The four boat passengers were a typical mom and dad in their late thirties and a pair of young lads that looked like twins and probably just eighteen but not much older. One of them wore glasses and he was staring at my shaved pussy with a look that made me suspect it might be the first naked one he had ever seen in his whole life. His brother was laughing at him and we all heard the mother’s voice loud and clear in the slightly foggy day.  All that fog would be gone in less than an hour but it sometimes lingered on days when rain was on the horizon.

CrystalFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalFlirt

“Oscar, that girl over there is not wearing any clothes and those girls working in the store are naked as jaybirds.”

The husband laughed and replied in a calm, cool and collected voice,

“It is quite all right, Ethel, this is probably one of those nudist colonies that like getting their sun-tans all over without any tan lines.”

For some reason, I was suddenly embarrassed because it was one thing to be fully nude when surrounded by naked people that looked exactly like you, but it was quite another thing to be stared at by four fully-clothed citizens like you were the fifth wheel on the wagon and out of your head for not wearing any clothes like a decent and well-behaved young lady.

The boy with the glasses came over to me and sat down never taking his eyes off my pussy and he took off his glasses and wiped them with a clean hankie like some schoolboy nerd with a penchant for neatness at all costs. I wanted to go over and sit my bare backside on his perfect designer jeans and squirm around until I really got his attention the old-fashioned way.

“Is this really a nudist colony, Miss?”

I had to laugh because if it wasn’t, then I was the one with the egg on my face for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

“Yes, it is. We are all naturalists here and if you want to stay and use the swimming pool or the hot tub, you have to take it all off to be in accordance with the rules and regulations of the campground. Then, I can stare at your dick just like you are ogling my pussy like you never saw one before.”

His brother was laughing and he went into the store to buy a six-pack and I finished off my beer like it was the most delicious thing I had put between my lips in a long time. The truth to the matter was that I was seriously contemplating getting both of these young lads naked and checking and comparing their masculine attributes for taste and size as part of my sex education research project to make me a fully experienced woman and not a silly schoolgirl with a lot of fantasies and no real data to make me a “hot” date for any guy.

I could hear the husband trying to talk the wife into staying overnight at the campground because they had already missed the tide for the next lap of their trip and he needed to get onto a “hot spot” to do some internet business that couldn’t wait for the next day. I heard her finally agree and they got the unit right next to ours and I spoke up like some hot to trot bitch looking to get laid before the clock struck midnight.

“I can show you where it is at. I am next door with my folks and I think you will like this place because the people are really friendly.”

I didn’t tell them about the orgy the night before because I was afraid I might scare the mother off if I got too graphic in the details. I knew the husband and the two boys would be delighted with the friendly females in the campground but the wife might be one of those religious types that thought everything that wasn’t done in church was some sort of a sin of the worst sort.

Still, I had to admit she would probably fit in real well because she had an ass that was working overtime as she walked in front of me up the slight hill to the residential area.

Most of the nudist residents looked strangely at me leading the four fully-clothed sea travelers up to their temporary residence in the middle of the colony.

I paused inside the living room and looked them straight in the eye after all their bags were safely through the doors and told them in my most persuading voice possible,

“I would recommend you guys go natural as soon as possible to blend in. You will attract a lot of attention with all that clothing on, but as soon as you are as free as me – (at this point, I did a full turn giving them all a good shot of my nakedness from every possible angle) – nobody will give you a second look except perhaps for mom over there because it looks like she has a stunning posterior even with all those clothes on.”

The two boys started getting rid of their clothes right there in front of us and I was relieved to see the husband and the wife follow their example soon after and the five of us looked at each other with a completely changed attitude because the sight of hardened male equipment and lush female secrets does put an end to senseless small talk and asinine chatter about everything except the most important subject in naked company – “Sex!”

The husband allowed his exploring fingers to find my feminine folds and I made a point of cupping the wife’s gorgeous ass cheeks with my greedy hands that absorbed the hotness from her sweeping curves and shadowed crack with a promise of fun to be had.

The boys were both on their knees and they had me with their lovely tongues on both sides at the same time and it seemed like the clock on the wall stopped just for us to savor the moment and let it saturate us with the flavor of sheer pleasure in the sins of the flesh.

I knew that I would not be satisfied until the two boys and the husband had taken their enjoyment from my willing body and I knew the wife would easily blend into the bingo crowd with her head down and ass up reward at the end for the eager naked males looking for something new to discover right in the middle of their midst.

That mature lady would be poked by more happy dicks than she ever knew existed because those old guys knew a good thing when they saw it and her bottom was about as impressive as any I had ever seen in my entire life.

I never got home for dinner because those two impetuous boys were taking turns doing me doggy style like some sort of crazed tag-team exhausting their opponent to the point of abject surrender with absolutely no conditions mentioned.

When I finally left to go home, I simply wandered into my bedroom and fell on the bed so exhausted that I fell asleep immediately and it was a certainty that my eyes would not open until the light of dawn the next day.

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by 3FingerKelly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments