Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dinner Party Part 5: Just Desserts

"The evening winds down but not before more fun"

6
3 Comments 3
8.9k Views 8.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I was so glad to see my wife.  She and I smiled as she approached and we shared a loving kiss.  I felt the ache of missing her.  I almost always do when we’re apart and, even though these were unusual circumstances, that ache was still present.   

She noticed how hard I was and said, “My, my. What have we here?”  Her hand encircled me and she began to pump me slowly while looking into my eyes.  

“I’ve been kinda busy in here and I just finished watching the most incredible fucking I’ve ever witnessed.  I’m sure you can see from the state our friends are in that something pretty wonderful must have happened.”

Cee responded by looking around and smiling at the exhausted but happy faces on the bed.  She surprised me by reaching over to Sue and massaging her nearest breast and tweaking her nipple.  “Yes, I see that.  I also see that you’re still pretty hard.  Have you been neglected?”  With that, she leaned over and pulled me into her mouth.  I felt the familiarity of the sweetness of her mouth and was glad to feel that once again.  I noticed that, even with all that had happened earlier, I felt a little embarrassed having my friends see me and my wife in this intimate a moment. 

I also noticed that I was feeling turned on, knowing their eyes were on me and my sweet Cecilia.  Perhaps I had more in common with Maggi’s exhibitionism than I realized.  Cee was close enough that I could reach over and begin stroking her pussy through her neatly trimmed hair.  Of course, she was still wet and it seemed like she was eager to have me be the one touching her.   While we were both feeling the buzz of the moment, I also had a sense that this wasn’t the time to keep going.  

Charles had stopped at the edge the bed.  True, it was crowded.  What really stopped him was guilt and fear.  Guilt about what he and Cee had just done.  Fear about whether his wife would still see him as someone she wanted to be with sexually, or at all.  He looked over to his wife, trying to assess her condition, or maybe her mood.  His look told me what he really wanted was her assurance and approval. 

Sue was in nothing but bliss.  She smiled at him through the eyes of afterglow, as if he was just what she wanted to see.  That look brought a shy smile to Charles’ face and he began to speak like his old self.  “I see you guys weren’t waiting for the set of instructions I had all printed out for you.”  We all laughed easily.  “Well, if you ever need them, I have plenty of copies whenever you want them.”

By now, I had signaled to Cee and we both stopped what we were doing.  I tried to chime in and keep the mood light.  “Well, for as long as you’ve been alone with my wife, I’m pretty sure you got plenty of instruction and I’ll bet you’re ready for Lessons Two, Three, and Four.”  

“You bet.  When do the next classes begin?”

Cee said, “Hey, is anybody hungry?  I haven’t eaten--food, that is--for hours, and we were supposed to share a meal together.”  

Everyone heartily agreed they could use food and drink, so Cee suggested we take a minute to freshen up and meet in the kitchen.  We all did what we could to bring ourselves back to earth and drifted into the kitchen after about ten minutes.  

Of course, the meal that had been planned was out of the question, but that seemed to work out because it gave the women a chance to work together as a team to save the day.  It seemed as if they were trying a little harder than usual to be pleasant and helpful to one another.  The great sex they had wasn’t enough to free them from the questions that lingered about how things were now between them.  Their playful banter served to allow them to avoid anything that might be too difficult to talk about right away.  

The men pretty much reverted to form.  There was no locker room banter about who did what with whom and how great it was.  Like the women, we avoided anything that could be too heavy and retreated mostly into silence.  When the women called us to the table to eat, we felt an unspoken sense of relief.  

Kamelia_Zanoli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kamelia_Zanoli

The precedent had been set.  We had spoken honestly with one another to begin the evening and everyone would expect as much from one another now.  After some small talk that seemed to knit us back together, Cee, natural leader that she is, spoke first.  “I’ve been dying to hear how each of you are, and I suppose the only way to ask that of you is to let you know how I am.  I am nervous and happy.  I’m nervous about anybody who might be a little shaken, as I am, and not quite knowing what to do with these feelings.  I’m happy because I’ve had a chance to try some things I’ve wanted to and see each of you do the same.  I thought I might feel a little guilty or jealous.  Well, if I’m being honest, I thought I might feel a lot of both of those.  The truth is, I love Nick and not much can really shake that.  That’s probably the most important thing I’ve learned tonight.  I cared about each of you before all this and I feel even more connected to you now.  And, by the way, I had a great time.  That’s what I have to say.”

I spoke next.  “I, for one, am blown away by all of this.”

Charles was quick to add, “No pun intended, I’m sure.”

We indulged him and chuckled.  I continued.  “It took so much courage for each of us to even be here tonight.  I will be forever grateful to Maggi for showing us what real honesty looks like.  That was a gift to each of us.  It allowed us the freedom to begin and go to places we secretly wished we could.  I have been able to live out fantasies galore, and this has gone so much better than I could have imagined.  Like Cee, I feel closer to each of you.  With all that said, I still want to know what my wife was up to in the living room with Charles.  In all seriousness though, from my heart, thank you.”  I looked each person in the eye as a way of trying to convey my sincerity.  

“You may get to hear about Charles and me at some point in the future, dear.  We need to take some fantasies home with us, don’t we?”

Sue spoke next.  “First of all, my thanks to Nick and Cee for putting this all together.  I will be forever grateful to the two of you and to all of you for allowing me to finally let something be true for me that I had ached for.  Maggi and Cee, you are delicious.  I couldn’t have had a better first experience.  Charles, what I said earlier is still true.  You’re still the person I love and the person I want to go home with.  I can’t tell you how grateful I am that you’re my husband and you don’t hate the sides of me that came out tonight.”

Charles was close to tears.  “I couldn’t bear losing you.  And I can no longer bear being the reason that keeps you from being who you are.  Nick, Cee, thank you.  Cee, you’ve been so good to me.  I hope that our time together was as good for you as it was for me.  Mitch, Maggi, thank you for being so open and so damn hot!”  

Mitch spoke next.  “I have hoped that something like this could exist in the real world, but believed it was only the stuff I found in stories on the internet.  I have always considered myself extremely lucky to be married to Maggi, the woman that I lust after every day.  I didn’t think our life, and especially our sex life, could be any better.  Now I know it can and I’m looking forward to sharing many new experiences with my amazing wife.  Like the others, I have to say thank you to our hosts, Nick and Cee, and say that you guys are the people I want to be when I grow up.”

All eyes turned to Maggi.  As before, she didn’t want to talk about things.  She wanted to let her actions speak louder than her words.  With that, she got up, circled the table, and gave each of us a kiss.  It was a kiss of gratitude and appreciation tinged with sexiness.  Then she went over to Sue and lifted her own breast near Sue’s mouth.  “Who’s ready for dessert?”  Sue didn’t need to be asked twice, and quickly covered Maggi’s nipple with her mouth.  

Suffice it to say that we all ended up enjoying one another even more.  When it was time for our guests to leave, everyone left with memories to last and more love than when they arrived. 

Two days later, we each received an email from Sue titled “Vacation anyone?”

 

 

Published 
Written by NicandNicey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments