Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Football Team And I

71
8 Comments 8
35.9k Views 35.9k
4.8k words 4.8k words
Famous Story

I sit in my calculus class, trying not to stare at the back of Liam’s head, his dark brown hair like chocolate. Every time I’m in his vicinity, I have a hard time concentrating. And I love math.

Moving to California has been quite a change from Maine. I didn’t want to, but my mother got a job offer she couldn’t refuse, and since I don’t have a dad, we both rely on her. I’m almost eighteen, and as I’ve been accepted to a few colleges, I’ll be able to move wherever I please after graduation. There is one good thing about Cali though. There’s an insane amount of good looking guys here.

I’ve only been at this new high school for a couple months - even though my senior year is halfway over - but I have a lot of friends. I’m mostly quiet, but I have a knack for being charming. I’m new, exotic, the cute girl from a couple thousand miles away. I’m not vain enough to call myself cute, but a few people have told me.

Leaving the friends I grew up with was hard, but getting a fresh start on how people see me is interesting. They all think I’m sweet, a nice girl. They have no idea what really goes on in my head.

As the teacher drones on, Aaron across the room catches my eye, and when he does, he winks at me. I can’t help but blush, looking back at my book. I am only just getting used to the idea that I’m appealing to guys. I know I’m conventionally attractive; my waist thin, ass larger than most girls, skin naturally tan, brown hair reaching the dimples on my back - my mother is Spaniard, a dark beauty herself.

The bell rings and I stand up to pack my work in my bag. Liam does the same, smiling at me.

“So are you going to tutor me, or what?” he says facetiously. I smile my white teeth at him.

“We both know you don’t need it.” He’s on the football team. He has to have good grades if he wants to stay on it. Which he does. He’s the quarterback, on his way to a full ride scholarship.

“Are you inviting her?” Aaron says, walking up to us with one arm through a backpack strap.

“I was just about to,” Liam gripes, pushing him away. “Want to come to eat with us?” he says. Liam, Aaron, and a few other guys on the team always leave campus for lunch.

“Where are you going?” I ask as we walk out of the classroom.

“Wherever you want,” he says, a smile on his handsome face. They walk on each side of me, and I feel more petite than usual. I’m five-feet-three-inches. Both of them are just over six-foot, towering over me.

“Okay, sure,” I reply and they both grin.

In the parking lot, we meet up with Shane, Ezra, Todd and Dallas, each of them greeting me with a friendly smile, Ezra and Dallas both wanting a hug from me. Liam has his truck, Todd has his car, and they all argue about who I’m going to ride with. Liam shuts everyone up when he says he’s the one who invited me.

I sit between him and Ezra in the front seat, Aaron grudgingly taking the back, and we head to a burger joint. Being in this vehicle with so many guys starts to excite me. Ezra is large and black - just one of his hands could fit around my upper arm. Aaron and Liam rival each other in bone structure. Who do athletes always have to be so attractive?

Dallas offers to buy my food, refusing to take no for an answer. I would question why so many guys are interested in me here, but instead, I enjoy it. I don’t get male attention at home. I worry I have daddy issues, but what can I do about it? I just like to feel wanted, and that’s exactly how I feel right now.

I know I’m being flirty, but I can’t help myself. I wouldn’t admit it to anyone, but I’m so horny being around all these good-looking guys. I’ve really been coming into my own as of late, masturbating to more naughty things, fantasizing about all my classmates.

The rest of the week passes much the same. I don’t go to lunch with them every day, I don’t want to seem too obvious, but I like being around them.

Friday comes, and during calculus, Liam turns around in his seat to ask me if I’ll make it to the game tonight. They’re playing on our field against the town’s rival. When I say I’ll be there, he smiles and replies, “You better.”

I go home, tell my mom I’m going out tonight, and head back to the school to meet up with my group of friends. We claim front row seats, shouting and hollering every time our team scores. When the sun is down, the last play is made, and the bleachers sing with victory when our school wins the game.

Liam jogs toward me wearing his football player regalia, and I lean over the fence to high-five him.

“You were amazing,” I smile, and when he leans up to kiss me, I freeze with shock. It’s only a peck, but it makes my pulse pound.

“We’re going to celebrate at Shane’s house. You’re coming,” he says with a shade of command, then turns and walks back to join his group of shouting teammates. I pull my long hair over my shoulder and rejoin my friends, realizing my panties are wet.

 

***

 

Me and a few of my other friends are outside the school when the football team exits, freshly showered, a large faction of muscle. The guys see me, Dallas coming to pick me up for a massive hug. I’d say they’re all in a good mood from their win.

As we drive I text my mom, telling her I’ll be out for a while. She trusts me, and I love her for it.

Shane’s house is spacious, up on the hill, part of the expensive neighborhood. A regular teenage party ensues; alcohol and video games, music and stupidity. I sip on a beer, refusing the numerous offers for liquor I get. I don’t drink much, therefore I know I’m a lightweight. The last thing I’m going to do is make a fool of myself.

I migrate from room to room, and most of the time Liam is at my side. Sometimes he’ll grab my waist, or just leave his hand on my back. I laugh harder tonight that I have in a long time, flirting with every guy who initiates it. Which is basically all of them.

Downstairs is a beautifully furnished basement, a pool table in the middle of the main room, a few couches and a large television. They play different music down here, and when I’m challenged, I grab a pool cue and play a game with a few of the guys. It’s one in the morning, some people have gone home, some passed out upstairs. We’re the last group still partying; me, Liam, Shane, Aaron, Ezra, Todd, Dallas, and a couple more football players I’ve gotten to know tonight; Will and TJ.

Todd is on my billiards team, and we’re against Liam and Ezra. I make the eight ball last, win the game, and the guys groan, Todd wrapping an arm around me.

“That’s my girl,” he boasts. Liam comes around the table and pulls me away from him.

“Back off, she doesn’t like you,” he jests, pulling me to the couch as I laugh. He makes me sit beside him, and I lean my head on his shoulder, feeling the slight buzz radiate under my skin.

“I’m glad you came tonight.”

“Me too,” I reply, leaning back to look at him.

“You’re fucking beautiful, you know that?” he asks, and I shake my head.

“You’re drunk.”

“Hardly. Well, a little,” he says, and we both laugh. We stare at each other, and his hand comes up to brush my cheekbone. “I’d really like to kiss you again,” he says. I look at his inviting lips, sweltered by how excited I suddenly am.

“You can if you want,” I say, and he doesn’t waste a moment. Liam kisses me deeply, and I return his fervor, pulling at him. Soon he has me on his lap. I grind against him, not caring that the other guys are watching. They’re all behind me, but I can tell they’ve gotten quieter. I’m not normally so bold. I’m just so horny, and my enthusiasm is growing. My panties get more wet the longer Liam’s tongue plays with mine, all his friend’s eyes on me.

Suddenly I’m feeling that alcohol, and I do something I would never normally have the guts to do. I strip my own shirt off, right in front of everyone. It gets really quiet after that, only the faint music making noise. Liam likes it, his hands moving up my waist to grab my breasts caged by my black bra.

“You do this in front of them, they’re going to want to join,” he mumbles into my mouth.

“I’m ok with it if you are.” … Did I really just say that? Liam stands up, taking me with him, and when I’m on my feet, his hands go to the waistband of my leggings, pulling them down. As he does, I feel someone come behind me. Another set of large, warm hands grab my hips, another pulling off my shoes along with my pants, Liam’s mouth on mine.

I open my eyes and see the guys grouping around me, Aaron on my right, eager to get a feel of me. I’m in nothing but my bra and thong, hands all over me.

“You ever done this before?” Liam asks after pulling off his shirt.

“No,” I confess, voice breathy.

“If you want us to stop, just say the word,” Ezra says behind me, mouth on my shoulder, and when he does, I am certain I want this. I find comfort in his honest voice, that if I really did want to stop, this large black guy would pull his friends off me and make it happen. Secretly though, I have always wanted to do this.

I am stripped out of my lingerie when Dallas sits on the floor below me, Ezra kneeling with him. They pick up one of my legs, and Dallas puts his mouth on my pussy. I sigh at the feel of his warm tongue, Liam groping my breasts, mouth on my collar bones. They hold my leg up, and I have no problem keeping my balance with all their hands on me.

While Dallas eats me out, another mouth finds my ass, and I gasp. I look down, seeing Ezra’s black hands spreading me. I’ve never had my ass licked before. Two mouths on me at once is heaven, both my holes being licked and sucked, and suddenly two more mouths find my nipples.

Aaron is greedily sucking the right as Will gently flicks my left with his tongue. There are so many mouths on me, one at each orifice, one on each nipple, another on my waist and two more on my neck. My entire body is being touched all at once. It gives me a rush, makes me feel more alive than I ever have.

Dallas moves away and Todd takes his place, licking my pink slit as they keep me spread. When this happens, someone grabs my hand and guides it to their dick. I instinctively start stroking it. It’s large, and when I see who it belongs to, my stomach flips. I didn’t think Shane would be so well endowed. The quiet ones surprise you that way.

They work me, eight different boys stimulating my every nerve, and the thought of being so taken makes me climax.

“Oh my god, I’m cumming,” I moan, humping two faces at once, TJ shoving his tongue in my mouth as I finish.

“I think she’s ready,” I hear one of them say, and the rest laugh with him. They let my hiked leg go, and Liam pulls me to the couch.

“How about you ride me first?” he says, and I get my first look at him naked. He’s rock hard everywhere, his stomach so toned it has ridges, strong legs, muscular arms. And his dick. My god, it’s perfect. I should have known, easily nine inches. I climb on top of him and he slowly lowers me down.

“Fuck, Tia,” he breathes as my wetness swallows him. I’m tight, so it takes a few tries, but once I’m completely impaled, we both moan. A hand glides down my back, over the curve of my ass, and makes contact with my other wet hole. I haven’t done many things with my ass, it’s only ever been touched a couple times before. Now a finger is trying to pry inside, and the lewdness of it makes me cringe on Liam’s cock.

“Relax, baby,” I hear Will say behind me, trying to work his finger in me as I ride Liam. Aaron pulls my face to him and he kisses me as I try to do what they say. After another moment, his finger pops inside me, and I moan into Aaron’s mouth.

“You get it in?” someone asks.

“Oh, yeah,” Will responds, wiggling his extremity inside me. “She’s nice and tight, too. Fuck, you have a perfect ass, Tia.” He caresses it with his other hand for emphasis.

“You ever had your ass fucked?” Dallas asks by my left ear.

JenTayrlor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JenTayrlor

“No.” I shake my head as I bounce on Liam’s cock. I’m pretty sure the innocence in my voice makes them all laugh.

“Don’t worry, you’ll love it.” I never agreed to anything going in my ass, but now that we’ve all started, it seems only logical. One hole won’t be enough for eight guys. The idea makes me wild, being used by all my classmates, and I ride Liam harder. Will gets his finger as far as he can, takes it out to re-wet it, then forces it back in. It feels so nice, I start to stretch around it.

“I want her ass first,” Dallas says as Todd leans over and tongues my mouth.

“That’s alright, you can stretch her out for me,” I hear Ezra say. Will removes his hand, Liam slowing so Dallas can position himself behind me. I feel his round head press against me, nervous that it’s much larger than Will’s finger.

“You sure it’ll fit?” someone says.

“I’ll make it fit,” Dallas says, and with his words, his head makes way inside me. I moan into Todd’s mouth. The pressure is wrong at first, and all I want is him out of my ass. Numerous hands hold me in place, encouraging me to take it. Dallas moves very gently, and soon it starts to feel ok.

When Todd lets me go, someone else turns my head the other direction, and a cock goes into my mouth. I look up and see TJ, teeth grinding together as he stares down at me. I suck him enthusiastically as he pulls my long hair away from my face, holding it tightly at the crown of my head.

“Fuck, she can suck a dick, too,” TJ says. Liam leans forward to take my nipple in his mouth, Aaron on my other side already milking my right tit.

I’m so enthralled by the cock in my mouth and the one in my pussy, I realize Dallas is moving more freely in my ass, and in no time at all, he’s really fucking me. And it feels good. My brain is doing somersaults, trying to comprehend all the stimulation I’m getting. There’s a cock in each of my holes, and it’s so much provocation I climax once more.

“Fuck, she’s cumming again,” Liam says, thrusting up into me as TJ holds my head on his dick, my pussy and ass clenching over and over with my orgasm.

“God damn, I can feel it, too,” Dallas groans, pumping me from behind. TJ finally pulls my face off his erection, and I gasp for air.

“Alright, my turn,” Ezra says. He sits beside Liam as Dallas pulls out of my ass, and I can feel it shrink back to the tight hole it was before. Ezra pulls me off Liam and onto him reverse cowgirl. I don’t even get a look at Ezra’s cock before he’s forcing me to sit on it. His tip shoves into my ass, and I groan with pain shocked pleasure.

“Relax girl, it’ll fit, I promise.” I slowly sit on his thickness, and soon my ass feels as full as it was before, and that’s not even all he has.

“Aahhh,” I moan open-mouthed. My back against Ezra’s chest, Aaron comes up and pushes himself into my empty pussy.

“Mmmm,” he hums. He’s just as big as Liam. I look up at him as he pushes and pulls inside me. “You know how long I’ve wanted to do this?” he asks rhetorically, pushing my knees farther apart. Soon I’m not even balancing on my feet. I’m sitting completely on Ezra’s black cock, my ankles being held up in the air. Liam comes to my side and shakes his dick at me.

“You want this?” he asks, and when I stick my tongue out, he puts it in my mouth. I can taste my pussy on him, and it makes this that much hotter. Both my holes being fucked simultaneously is the best thing I’ve ever felt. When one goes out, the other goes in, and sometimes they’re both buried to the hilt, my petite body somehow finding room for two dicks to fit inside me.

I am pulled away from Liam and forced to suck a different cock. It’s Shane this time. His wide girth barely fits in my mouth, but I try to ravish it the best I can. He caresses my face as I do, and when I’m pulled away from him, Will is at my other side, guiding my mouth onto him. When it’s Dallas’s turn for a cock sucking, I can taste myself, and I instantly reach my third climax. I am swimming in testosterone, little me being swallowed by their masculinity.

“Holy shit, you weren’t kidding. You can really feel when she cums,” Ezra says, his enormous hands on my little ribcage, guiding me above him.

“Fuck, Tia, you’re so tight,” Aaron moans, fucking me faster. I hum with my mouth around Dallas, my body electrified from so many orgasms. I’ve never come this many times at once. But they just keep fucking me, and the sensitivity of my climax mixed with the constant stimulation is too much. I start shivering, and when TJ leans over to rub my clit, I feel something happening inside me. I pull away from Dallas so I can moan aloud.

“Oh fuck, I think I’m gonna cum again.” My pleading voice warns them, but none of us are prepared for what happens. The feeling building inside me is strong, Aaron still working my pussy, Ezra still buried in my ass, and when I cum, I fucking squirt. Every guy around me says some form of curse word as I writhe from the most intense physical experience I’ve ever had. I cum so hard I feel tears streak from my eyes.

“Damn, girl,” TJ says, rubbing my clit faster. I squirt all over Aaron, and he groans with pleasure.

“Holy fuck, Tia, I didn’t know you could squirt,” he says, Ezra reaching up to grab my breasts as I moan uncontrollably. I didn’t know I could either. The feeling dies down, my stream slowing, and I’m gasping.

“Let me in there, I want to make her squirt again,” TJ says, and I want to protest, but the words don’t come out. They trade places, TJ sticking himself into my soaked pussy, and this time it’s Liam who reaches over and furiously rubs my clit.

“Keep fucking her,” he instructs, then turns to me. “That’s the hottest fucking thing I have ever seen,” he says, leaning forward to kiss my neck. “Do it again for me, baby.”

“I can’t,” I gasp, Ezra still thrusting beneath me.

“Yes, you can,” Liam says, his fingertips moving faster.

“Oh god,” I moan from the stimulation.

“Put a dick back in her mouth,” someone says, and my head is turned, Shane’s overly large cock pressing into my face. My nipples pinched, my ass full, pussy being fucked, dick in my mouth, and Liam’s hand on my clit make me rise again. I hum around Shane but can’t get the words out, and when I feel that rush inside me once more, I welcome it.

My fifth orgasm explodes out of me, clear fluid spraying all over me, Liam’s hand, TJ’s cock, probably dripping down onto Ezra’s thighs. The guys love it. Love hearing me scream with pleasure, watching my pussy gush from all they’re doing to me. I love it, too, my body capable of much more than I knew.

TJ pulls out, Shane pushing into my pussy next, and his fat cock makes me squirt all over again. I am utterly spent, but they don’t stop inflicting their cocks and tongues and hands on me. When I’ve squirted all over five different dicks, making a thorough mess, they all pull out of me and I feel so empty.

They stand me up, and before my wobbly legs buckle, Dallas picks me up and I wrap myself around him. He lowers me onto his cock, Will coming behind me and sliding into my ass. They stand facing each other as they hold my weight between them, moving me up and down. The guys constantly exchange places, all taking a turn in each of my holes. I’m lucky they’re all so strong. I’m so exhausted I don’t use a single muscle as they lift and lower me, over and over.

After that, they let me lay down on the pool table, bending me over as they take turns fucking me in whichever hole they please. When Aaron can’t take it anymore, he sits on the edge of the table and moves my face over his cock as Liam thrusts inside my ass.

“I want to cum in that pretty mouth of yours,” he says, pulling my long hair into his hands, making my face move up and down on him. I deepthroat him, trying to open my esophagus as much as I can. In no time at all, he’s ejaculating right into my mouth. I swallow some of it, most of it dripping down his cock when he pulls me away, sighing with relief.

Dallas liked watching that so much, he trades places with him and wants me to suck him to orgasm, too. I do the same for Shane, TJ, Will and Todd, each of them covered with the remnants of my pussy and ass. I’ve never swallowed so much cum before, and they each taste different.

When Liam and Ezra are the last needing to get off, they pull me back to the couch. Liam sits down so I can ride him some more, Ezra mounting me from behind, and when I’m full of two cocks again, I mewl with pleasure.

“You like that, huh?” Liam says, hands on my ass as I hump him.

“Yes.” I nod eagerly.

“Is that going to make you cum again?” he asks, and I moan.

“Come on, Tia, squirt for us one more time,” Ezra says at my ear, my ass sucking on his big cock.

“Ohh,” I purr, losing myself in their words, trying to summon it. They both move faster, and when Liam reaches down between us to rub my clit, the familiar tingle inside me comes. “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck,” I say, my hips moving faster.

“Good girl, cum for me,” Liam says, and I do. Lord, I do. I cry out as they fuck me, touching every nerve inside me, drowning me in ecstasy. As I squirt all over Liam, I feel his movement falter, and he groans.

“Fuck, here I come, Tia.” As he does, Ezra joins him, and we all cum together. They fill up both my holes, and I moan through all of it, drenching Liam's lap.

Eventually, Ezra pulls out and joins the rest of the guys getting dressed. I stay on Liam as he holds me, both of us catching our breath.

“Thanks for the victory party,” he says, and I smile.

“I should be thanking you.” I just fucked a large fraction of the football team, and oddly enough, I don’t feel used. If anything, I used them.

“You’re a lot more savage than I thought,” he says, and I laugh a little, pulling myself off of him.

“I could say the same about you.”

 

***

 

School the following week is anything but normal. The guys meet me in the morning, hugging me like nothing happened when we all know exactly what happened. I know the size of each of their dicks. I know the noises they make when they cum, I even know which hole of mine is their individual favorite. They’ve seen me naked, they know how I shiver after every orgasm, they saw me squirt, taking more dicks at once than they’ve probably ever seen in person. And here we are, walking around a school that is none the wiser.

They wink at me in class, and I blush red every time. A few of them privately ask me if I would do it again. I tell them I’m pretty sure that was a one-time thing. They tell me to think about it anyway.

On Thursday I get to school, Liam leaning against his locker, staring at me.

“Morning,” I say innocuously. He grabs my arm and stops me.

“I need to talk to you,” he says.

“About what?” The halls are thinning, the first bell about to ring.

“You got accepted to Sacramento, didn’t you?” he asks, and I’m surprised by his inquiry. Why does he care which college I go to after graduation? I thought maybe he’d be the next one to ask if I’d like another gang bang.

“Yes…” I reply.

“That’s where I’m going this summer.” I stare at him, waiting to hear his point. “Be my girlfriend, Tia. We can both go together,” he says, and I’m thrown for a loop.

“Are you serious?” I ask, and his white smile takes my breath away. I suddenly have a flash of riding him, his cock filling my every hole, and I turn pink just standing here.

“Dead serious.”

“Why?” He knows what I’m getting at. Why would he want to date me after seeing me act like a mindless slut? Does that equal girlfriend material in guy-math? His expression turns a shade serious.

“Because I like you.” I don’t reply. He leans a little closer. “I know what we did was… different.” That’s an understatement. “But seeing you this week… I know that’s just a part of who you are, and I like everything about you.” I don’t answer right away, glancing at the floor. “What, you don’t like me back?” he says teasingly, and I grin.

“On the contrary. I really like you. That’s why I’m skeptical.”

“Well don’t be. You’re what I want.” Liam pulls me to him, and I hug him back as we walk down the hall.

“Alright.” I finally answer. “But you don’t want me to fuck your friends again, do you?” I whisper, and he chuckles.

“No, unless you really want to. I’d rather keep you to myself.” I smile in reply. “But if you change your mind, there’s always my college football team.”

Published 
Written by TangerineSky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments