Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Four Of Us In Hawaii - Part 1

"Accidental nudity turns into more fun at night"

67
12 Comments 12
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Recently, my friend Adam asked if my wife and I would like to take a trip with him and his wife, Jenny. They were looking to go to one of the Hawaiian Islands, and knowing we had been several times, he thought it would be fun for us to come with them.  I have seen some pics of Jenny in a bikini from her social media and her body looked very nice. Just like my wife, she was skinny and petite with some nice-sized tits. That and the fact that my wife and I love Hawaii, it was hard to say no.

The day came and the four of us landed on the Big Island. After getting the rental car and our week's worth of provisions, we headed to the villa we rented out. The villa was nice with a main entertainment area, kitchen and dining area, and bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms on opposite sides.

“Hey guys, there’s still a good amount of sun left. If we quickly change into our swimsuits, we can still make it to the beach today,’’ I suggested.

Everyone agreed and we disappeared into our respective bedrooms. I pulled off my shorts and t-shirt, revealing my nice big cock to my wife. She gave me a little smirk and seductively slid off her clothes as well. My cock began to grow as she exposed her perfect tits and pussy to me. I could see the juices between her wet lips sparkle from the sun shining in through the window. As much as I wanted to take her right there and then, she reminded me we were with our friends, and we were heading to the beach. I resigned my advances, for now, pulled up my board shorts, and headed out to the kitchen to fix up a large cocktail for the beach.

Jenny was the first to come out to the common area and joined me in the kitchen. Her body looked amazing, and she was just as hot as my wife. She had on a white bikini with a floral pattern tied around her toned body. I could see the outlines of her tits poking through the top and the bottoms hugged her mound so tightly she had a bit of a camel toe. My cock had not fully resided from just seeing my wife nude and it sure was not going to now.

“Hey, let’s take some shots!” Jenny exclaimed.

She came skipping over to me and handed me a bottle of tequila.

“Can you believe it? We’re in Hawaii!” Jenny shouted as she playfully jumped into my arms and hugged me.

She gave me a squeeze and I could feel her hard nipple pressed against the top of my stomach and her warm mound on my thigh. She had to have felt my hard cock straining against the front of my shorts, poking at her toned flat tummy.

She let go, smiled innocently at me and I poured a couple of shots. We took them just as our spouses came out and joined us. I poured another round of shots for the four of us and we then headed out to the beach.

As we walked to the beach, Adam and Jenny were a bit ahead of Anna and me. Every so often my wife would bounce in front of me and tug on her bikini, giving me a peek at her beautiful tits and perfect little pussy. She knew this teasing was killing me.

We arrived at the beach and it was spectacular, with soft white sand and sky-blue water.  There were even some waves to catch with the boogie boards that came with the villa. We set our stuff down and wasted no time by running into the nice warm water.

I was the first to catch a nice wave to ride and it sent me nicely back to shore. I got up and turned around just in time to see Jenny riding one in until it crashed on top of her, and she went tumbling. She finally came to a stop and stood up laughing, spitting the salt water out of her mouth and wiping off her eyes. What she had yet to realize was her bikini had blown right off her, exposing her perfect little nipples and smooth-shaven pussy to me.  What a sight to see; her nude tanned body was gorgeous looking under the tropical sun and once again my cock was straining harder than ever against the front of my shorts

Jenny eventually realized she was completely naked for everyone to see, though luckily for her there really wasn’t anyone else around. She quickly grabbed her bikini before it floated away and tied it back around her. I walked up to her to see if she was okay. Embarrassed, but she was all good. We continued to enjoy the waves and beach the rest of the day until the sun had set on the horizon.

On the walk back, Anna kept giving my cock some teasing squeezes through my shorts and she knew it would be in need of some service very soon. We went into our room, ripped our swimsuits off, and went straight into the shower. Comparing the memories of Jenny’s perfectly exposed body and my wife standing nude right in front of me had my cock rock hard.

Anna dropped to her knees and put my cock into her mouth, taking it all in until the head hit the back of her throat. I started pumping my hips into her warm mouth; each time my balls smacked the bottom of her chin I was one more pump closer to exploding. Seeing both of their beautiful bodies today, I knew I wouldn’t be able to last long. My wife could tell I was close so she stood up, turned around, and ground her pussy down onto my cock. I grabbed her hips and started pounding her tight little pussy hard under the warm, refreshing shower. I reached around and started massaging her clit. My wife started moaning louder, trying to muffle herself as she didn’t want our friends to possibly hear.

My wife’s pussy started contracting and I could tell she was about to cum. Her tight warm hole was trying to milk my cock for all its cum. It felt incredible as always and my cock exploded deep into her pussy. The feeling of my cum filling my wife’s pussy sent her into her own orgasm. Her pussy gripped my cock tight while we both came.

PandoraPosh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PandoraPosh

It was exactly what my cock needed after it had been teased all day. We finished up our shower and joined our friends in the kitchen for dinner.

 

After dinner, we were all hanging out on the lanai having a few cocktails. Jenny suggested playing a drinking game and we decided on ‘Circle of Death.’ I grabbed a beer and spread the playing cards around it. Eventually, one of us picked up a five, which meant it was a quick game of ‘Never Have I Ever.’ The first few rounds were pretty tame.

To finally spice things up, I said, “Never have I ever been nude in public.” 

Both my wife and I put a finger down and Jenny and Adam laughed. I looked at Jenny and cleared my throat, indicating she should put a finger down, as well. She blushed and turned red.

“Wait, what?” Adam questioned.

“Well, today at the beach the one wave got me, and my bikini flew off,” Jenny sheepishly exclaimed.

Stunned, Adam then asked, “Did anyone see?”

“Well, luckily no one was really around us, so only Maks,” Jenny answered.

Adam looked at me and his jaw dropped, in shock that I saw his wife’s gorgeous body in all its glory.

“I think it would only be fair if I get to see Anna nude then,” Adam jokingly said, but we all knew there was some truth in it.

To the surprise of both Adam and Jenny, my wife lifted up her dress, quickly revealing she had no panties on. She partially opened her legs, exposing her little bald pussy to everyone. We could even see some of my cum oozing out of her pussy.

“Holy shit!” Adam said, shocked by what he was seeing.

“Oh my god, is that cum leaking out?” Jenny asked.

“Oops, I guess there was some more left inside,” Anna answered, grabbing a tissue from the table and wiping my cum from her pussy. “His cock was aching after me teasing him all day and getting to see you naked.”

“Oh my god, that is so hot. Honestly, even though I was so embarrassed losing my bikini, it did turn me on being naked in front of Maks,” Jenny said. “You both got to see us naked, I think it’s you guys' turn to show us your cocks.” Jenny pointed at Adam and me.

“OK, but you two need to take off your dresses, too,” I fired back at Jenny.

Jenny stood up and lifted her dress over her head, exposing her nice set of perky tits once again. She had on white panties that hugged her pussy lips, but they didn’t stay on long as she bent over to pull them down. She sat back down and leaned back, spreading her legs a little to show us all her tight wet hole.

Anna followed suit, stood up, and lifted her dress up and over her head, her nude body on display for us all. She sat back down and opened her legs. Some more cum leaked out, most likely from her standing up.

Seeing them both naked had my cock straining in my pants, waiting to be let free. I pulled my pants off and my cock sprang straight up.

“Oh my god, you are so hard and big. Anna can really take that thing? She looks just as tight as I am, I’m not sure if it could fit in me,” Jenny asked.

“Yeah, he fits. Luckily, I am always really wet, and he usually gets me going first by licking me really good. It feels amazing,” Anna answered, speaking highly of my services.

“Mmm, that sounds amazing,” Jenny said, “I’d be so curious to watch that thing go inside.”

With that said, Anna got up and sat down on my lap, facing our two friends looking on in awe. She ground her wet pussy up and down the length of my shaft, coating it with her juices and my cum, before slipping it inside.

“Are you just going to just sit there and watch, or will you finally whip out your cock too?” Anna said to Adam.

Adam stood up and removed his shorts. He was slightly smaller than me but had a nice-looking cock as well, and he was rock hard. He sat back down and started stroking his cock. Jenny started to play with her clit and had a stream of juices flowing out down between her ass crack. Both appeared to be thoroughly enjoying the show and so was I; I could feel the cum start to boil watching Jenny with my cock sliding in and out of my tight wife. Both girls were moaning with pleasure and it was too much for Adam to handle.

“I’m going to cum!” Adam exclaimed.

“You can cum on my pussy and tummy if you’d like,” Anna offered to Adam.

Without any hesitation, Adam jumped up and started stroking his cock over my wife. I could feel her pussy tighten and she let out a seductive moan. My wife started cumming on my cock and it was all that Adam needed to send him over the edge. He started spraying my wife with his cum, covering her tummy and dripping down over her pussy. My cock started to spasm and my wife took out my cock. Now we were both covering Anna’s fit toned body with our cum. I looked over just in time to see Jenny with her back arched and eyes closed, enjoying her orgasm as well. Her pussy oozed with her juices.

As our orgasms subsided and as we all came to, we decided we should turn in for the night.

“Maybe next time you two can cum on me,” Jenny said to me.

I gave her a wink before we went our separate ways.

Published 
Written by Maks99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments