Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Great Rite

36
22 Comments 22
24.4k Views 24.4k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Editors Pick
Competition Entry: Autumn Equinox
The autumn equinox, also known as Mabon, is the second of the three harvest festivals celebrated by Wiccans. Famous for being a festival of excess, the celebrations are hedonistic in nature. As the days grow shorter, darkness grows in power, until it is equal with light. Balance is, once again, in harmony.

Wicca, a fertility religion, requires intense study, and I had studied diligently for the required year and one day. In celebration, I was finally ready to participate in this year’s festivities as a true witch, not just observe them from aside. My time had finally arrived. That night, September 21, I would be the offered to the Green Man, thanking him for the bountiful harvest.

Throughout the light of the day, I was prepared in the traditional finery of Mabon. My body and mind in harmony. It was late in the after when my mentor, and good friend, led me to the sacred stream deep in the forest and close to where the Great Ritual would take place. The Great Ritual, a consensual sex rite, was private. Not many people knew the location, and in fact, only a select few would attend tonight’s festivities.

Last Mabon’s offering, my mentor, Silver, had the honor of bathing me in the flowing waters of the Holy Stream. I was instructed by the High Priestess to meet her there. It was late afternoon when I made it to the forest path. Dressed in the traditional robes, I was glad some of the summer’s warmth, because the sheer material did little to warm my naked body.

As I traveled the worn path, I was taken aback by the pristine blue of the sky, which seemed to compliment the dark greens that painted the trees. I was amazed by the vivid greens that had already begun to morph into crimson, gold, and orange. It was like Mother Nature was changing her dress. The spongy floor was covered in soft green moss that tickled my feet and dark brown mud that squished through my toes.

When I stepped out of the darkness of the forest and into the sunlight, my fiery red hair looked like the flames of a great bonfire. My sheer white sheath did little to hide my curves, as the orange fire orb in the sky silhouetted my lithe form. Gliding lightly on graceful feet, I approached the bank and reached behind my neck to release the clasp holding my dress closed. The silky white fabric fluttered delicately to my feet in a pool of shimmery white.

“Step into the water, my sister, and let me cleanse you of all impurities,” Silver said.

“Yes, my sister,” I replied.

The water, still warm from the hot summer, swirled around my ankles. I walked further out to meet Silver in the middle of the stream. The water got deeper, parting for me. It tickled the hair on my thick pussy lips. I stopped directly in front of Silver. The clear water reached my mid chest. The lukewarm water had my copper nipples standing erect and proud, and the dancing ripples kissed the tender underside of my full breasts.

“My sister, tonight you will be forever known as Morgana,” she said, as she drizzled several handfuls of diamond white drops over my head.

“Blessed be,” I said; water running down my face.

She wrapped her slender arms around my neck and pulled my face to hers. Her candy pink lips touched mine, and then her tongue slithered between my lips. My heart pounded in my chest. I had been waiting for a taste of her lips for so long now. My hands slid down her back to rest lightly on her hips, just above the swell of her ass globes.

Silver deepened the kiss further; her tongue ravished my hot oral cavity. Our skin was slippery from the sacred waters. Her skin felt like wet silk. My grip on her hips tightened, smashing her perky breasts tightly against my round globes.

I felt her hands leave my shoulders and travel to my hips. She pulled me closer; her pelvis ground against mine. She rotated her hips seductively, while her tongue plunged in and out of my wet mouth, making me groan with pleasure. I matched her rhythm with my own hips, and our combined motions made my clitoral hood dance over my swelling nub, sending sweet tingles throughout my spastic pussy.

“Sweet Morgana,” she whispered against my lips.

Silver broke her sweet kiss, leaving my lips swollen and tender. She led me out of the water to the sun warmed bank and pushed me to my back. She leaned over me, water dripping off her naked body and spread my white thighs. My copper colored pubic hair gleamed brightly in the late afternoon sun. Silver lay down on her belly between my wide open legs. Her warm hands framed damp pussy. Using her thumbs, she parted my slit, revealing my rose colored inner flesh.

“Your pussy’s so beautiful,” she told me.

I held my breath, as her breath got closer. A puff of her warm air danced over my clit, making it jump in delight. The tip of her tongue traced my tender inner folds, and I could feel my juices welling up inside me; just on the verge of spilling from my dark sheath. As her torturous tongue danced all over my pink flesh, my body grew stiff with unreleased need. Finally, after several long minutes of teasing, I felt he flat of her tongue lap upwards from my winking anus to my turgid clit. Her lips wrapped around my pulsing bud and sucked it into her mouth. She gnawed my moist flesh with her lip covered teeth, making me cry out sharply.

“Oh, my Goddess, please, don’t stop,” I wailed.

Silver twisted her fingers, forming them into a knobby “dick”, and pushed them inside my weeping hole. My heels dug into the muddy bank, as I pushed my hips up, smashing her face tight against my pussy. Silver tickled every inch of my slit with her fingers, lips, and tongue, until I was begging to cum and seeing pin pricks of light flashing before my eyes. My orgasm threatened to overtake me.

“You must save that power for the Green Man, Morgana. My job was too ready you for him. Believe me, my friend, if it was up to me, I would coat my face in your sticky cream, while I sucked the best orgasm of your life out of you,” she said, ceasing all her delicious torment.

I groaned in despair, but nodded my head in agreement. She got up, dug around in her bag, and pulled out several bottles of essential oils. The scent of roses, honeysuckle, and passionflower assaulted my nose, as she anointed me with some of the traditional scents of Mabon. An ivy crown adorned with brilliant sapphires was placed on my head, and my white sheath was draped over my shoulders, left open in the front.

Silver led me to the place where the Great Ritual would take place. Long tables were placed along the perimeter and filled with large bounties of steamed carrots and potatoes, as well as hardy stews made from the fresh ingredients that we had labored over all summer. The scent of warm bread had my mouth watering. Baskets of apples and pomegranates were overflowing, waiting to be eaten. Gourds of rich, red wine graced each table. It was a decadent sight to behold; a feast of great proportions.

The tables were decorated in reds, browns, yellows, and oranges to compliment the colors of the changing forest. Horns of plenty filled with gourds, acorns, pine cones, and dried seeds lay everywhere. Ears of corn, ready to be shucked, dotted various spots around the place.

As I feasted on the hardy stews and fresh vegetables, my thoughts were busy. Where was the Green Man? Would he accept my offering? I grew more anxious, as the light started to leave the sky. Although my mind was fuzzy from all the wine, and my body still ached with need, I felt balanced. The night grew darker, until the only light left was from the huge bonfire in the middle of the grounds. The forest, now in direct contrast from earlier, was black, and I could no longer see the crisp colors of the forest or the blue of the sky. Darkness had taken over. The innocence of the day was now the mystery of the night. Suddenly, I was nudged out of my cocoon of thought by Silver, who motioned for me to listen.

“Welcome friends! Tonight, we celebrate the Second Harvest! This is a time of balance, as tonight light and dark are now equal. We are here to honor the Goddess, as she ages from the Mother to the Crone, and the God, as he prepares for death and rebirth,” the High Priestess’ loud voice rang out.

“Blessed be!” the crowd sang.

“As we pay our respects to the impending darkness, let us remember to give thanks to the soil, now dark and barren. Without it, we would have nothing for the dark months ahead. Now…bring the offering forward,” she boomed.

Silver clasped my hand and pulled me forward. I was not as graceful as earlier; my stride wobbly from overindulgence. I stumbled forward toward the High Priestess. I heard the rhythmic beat of drums begin behind me; their steady beat starting to frenzy the crowd. I could feel the energy their dancing was generating and swayed to the music; my breasts bouncing slightly. My bright eyes watched the High Priestess draw the magic circle that would contain our sex energy. She left a magical door for the Green Man to enter the circle, and then cleansed the area with burning sage. Once she finished, she led me to the altar, which was draped in the ivy and decorated with yellow agate and lapis lazuli and stood in the center of the circle. Tobacco and myrrh burned in incense burners at each of the corners at the base of the altar.

The High Priestess raised her hands high in the air and chanted, “Oh, great Goddess, we are here to honor your darkness and to join the Green Man’s athame to our offerings chalice. Please, send us the Green Man, so that we may celebrate this time of equality and balance.”

I heard the tempo of the drummers grow faster, causing the vague shapes of the dancers to dance faster in the moonlight. The High Priestess returned to the altar to prepare me for the Horned God. She laid me back on the altar and pulled my body down, where my ass was at the very edge of the surface. Wrapping strong hemp ropes around my knees, she hoisted my legs high in the air. As the night air kissed my wet pussy, I lay there spread open…waiting.

A hush fell over the crowd, and my attention was drawn to the towering figure looming just outside the circle. His skin was deeply tanned; hair black and long. I couldn’t see his face, as it was covered with a mask, adorned with lavish horns. He was everything opposite of me; dark skin to my light skin; large and with harsh lines to my small and flowing lines.

The Green Man stepped into the magic circle. A rich, dark green robe lay draped over his shoulders and open down the front. His large cock, semi-erect, bobbed, betraying his need; his ball sac heavy and full of cum. He motioned for the High Priestess to prepare me for his seed. As I stared at his obscenely large member, I was doubtful that he would fit inside my small, tight pussy, and fear rose up inside me.

EmmaWright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaWright



“No worries, sweet offering, you will fit together as you were meant to be,” the High Priestess assured.

I closed my eyes and listened to the sounds beyond the circle. Skin slapping skin competed with muffled moans and wet sucking noises. The dancers had stopped their dance and fell upon each other. I could smell the heady fragrance of sex in the air. The High Priestess’ left hand touched my pussy, and my traitorous hole opened for her. Her slim fingers slid inside my slick sheath, causing my cream to flow. Once my hips started bucking against her fingers, she pulled them out and eased the large, thick end of a carrot inside me. My cunt clamped down on the firm, orange shaft, as I rode it harder and harder; my breathing shallow and frantic. When she sensed I was close to cumming, she stopped thrusting the carrot in and out of my pussy to let my need die down and held it still.

Frustrated, I opened my eyes to find the mysterious Green Man standing at my head. His once soft cock jutted up stiffly; proud. He wrapped his fingers in my soft hair and massaged my scalp, putting me at ease, and very gently, he turned my head. Using his free hand, he traced my swollen lips with his cock head, leaving a slimy trail of clear seminal fluid all over my lips. He pressed the blunt head of his member against my sealed mouth, and I opened for him. My tongue bathed his mushroom, until it was shiny with my saliva. I probed the tip of my tongue just inside his piss slit and heard him hiss. He shoved his shaft further inside my mouth, and I sucked his cock like a starved woman. Spit drooled from the side of my mouth, pooling on the altar. He thrust further back into my mouth, until his spongy head probed the back of my wet throat. Not wanting to gag, I swallowed rhythmically, letting the muscles of my neck ripple around his glans. His grip in my hair tightened, and then he pulled out.

The High Priestess, who had been watching me suck the Green Man’s hard cock, was rubbing her pussy, as she, again, fucked my cunt with the thick vegetable. With a quick nod, the Green Man motioned for her to advance my preparations. She pulled the carrot out of my wet pussy. It was coated in my pearly pussy cream. She set it to the side and produced a small fragrant, cream colored herb that had been carved into a plug.

“The ginger will make you burn hotter for the Green Man,” she explained.

She rubbed the root all over my clit, making sure to place a thick coating under my hood, and then, to my surprise, she probed it against my virgin anus. I squirmed, as she put steady, even pressure against my back hole. I tried to resist, but the burning in my clit started. It felt like I was on fire. My pussy burst into flames, and I started humping the air above me; desperate to get something inside me to ease the need. My asshole, now unguarded, opened up and swallowed the ginger root to its base. Now, I was burning all over.

The Green Man moved to the end of the altar, dismissing the High Priestess. As she left the circle, she closed the magic door, sealing me inside with my Green Man. I watched her drop to her knees and take the nearest cock into her mouth. The drummer’s tempo increased dramatically.

The Green Man tapped the end of the root in my ass, making my hole spasm. Rivets of pussy juice drained from my slit, running down my ass cheeks. He guided the bulbous head of his cock to my drenched portal and pushed in slowly. His massive cock head bullied its way inside, and my pussy burned, as he stretched it paper thin. The air left my chest in whiny wheeze. Finally, the widest part of his dick popped past the tiny entrance of my slit, and he sank to his balls inside me.

With the thick root buried deep in my ass and his massive cock in my cunt, I felt bloated. My legs stained against the hemp ropes, as the pressure inside me grew stronger. Trying to take my mind off my urgent needs, I pinched and pulled on my pointy nipples, until they were cherry red and stinging. The Green Man pulled his cock out, and then slammed back inside me with jarring accuracy. His strokes grew harder and harder, until his hip bones slamming into the back of my thighs.

I could feel his cock getting harder, and my pussy getting wetter. The pressure in my groin was so overwhelming that I thought I would soon explode. The Green Man’s thrusts, still hard, were now more erratic and not as deep. His big body was trembling. He grabbed a hold of my hips and pounded my pussy into submission. The same lights that danced before my eyes when Silver was eating my pussy, now danced for the Green Man.

My legs pushed harder against my bonds. Pulses of pleasure shot out from my throbbing clit, as it danced to the rhythm with the drums. I held my breath. I was going to cum…and cum harder than ever. The Green Man’s thumb frigged my clit, and that’s all it took. I threw my head back and arched my back. He pinched my nub hard, and I screamed out into the night. The force of my orgasm pushed the ginger root from my spastic asshole, as my cunt cream oozed from my pussy and down the crack of my ass. Wave after wave crashed over me. So much so, that I was barely aware of the Green Man’s crushing grip on my hips, as he thrust deep inside me several times, and then his body stiffened, as hot cum burst from his slit and flooded my pussy, splashing the soft, clinging walls. I waited for his seed to seep out, but his turgid shaft had dammed the river of sweet fluids inside me.

He leaned heavily on the altar, careful to keep his weight off my chest. Sweat poured from his brow. A wet sucking noise sounded, as he pulled his empty cock from my stretched hole. It was then I felt his cum ooze from my wide open slit. Energy hummed all around us. I glanced out at the circle and saw the crowd surrounding it with their arms held high in the air. A cone of energy had formed, and with a loud clap, the coven sent the great gift of energy high into the night sky.

Without a word, the Green Man stood up straight, looked down at me, and left the altar. He dissolved the magic circle and disappeared into the night; his identity a mystery. I lay on the altar, not moving, as the rest of the coven packed their things and disappeared into the black forest. Only Silver and I remained.

“You look sad,” Silver said, softly, approaching the altar where I still laid.

“A little. I’ve been looking forward to this for a long time now, and in a flash, it’s over,” I told her.

“I know,” she replied, “Maybe, I can help.”

She took the place where the Green Man had stood, and my pussy fluttered. How I could still be in need I didn’t know. She untied my legs and set them down, rubbing the circulation back into them. Telling me to scoot back on the altar, she went around to the head and climbed up onto the surface. Her hairless pussy was poised above my face, and I could see stringy cum oozing from her hole, coating her inner thighs.

“I told you earlier that I wanted to coat my face in your cream, and I meant it. I want to suck the Green Man’s cum from your pussy. I want to make you cum again,” she said; her voice husky.

“Oh, Goddess!” I moaned; my pussy starting to throb again.

“This is the Festival of Excess…gluttony,” she murmured; her face descending on my weeping slit.

I felt her familiar tongue dart into my sticky, cum filled cunt, and I lost all control. Wrapping my arms around her hips, I pulled her pussy to my mouth and sucked her hole. Large globs of cum gushed into my mouth, and I used my tongue to scoot more from higher in her cunt, until she was grinding her clit against my chin. She mimicked what was doing to her; hoovering my hole clean.

Silver coated her fingers with juice from my pussy and wiggled one into my anus, which was still slack from earlier. I cried out loud, when she sucked my tender, fat clit into her mouth and let her tongue swirl and flick at it. I lost my concentration, as she fingered fuck my ass, which seemed to enhance the pleasure in my clit.

My hand searched the altar and found the carrot that the High Priestess had used on me earlier. I slid it in her cunt at an angle, so to rub her G spot. Silver lost suction on my clit and squealed. Not to be outdone, she pushed another finger in my ass.

“Fuck, Silver, I’m so damn horny. What the hell was in that wine?” I asked.

“Nothing. It’s the magic of the night,” she said, pulling me off the altar.

I watched her rummage around in a basket, until she found the biggest, knobbiest, thickest squash I had ever seen. It had to be almost 15 inches long and thicker than the Green Man. With a smile, she brought it to me. We sat down on a blanket, facing each other; the squash between us. I put one leg over her leg and the other leg under her other one. She positioned the vegetable, so that one end would go into her slit and the other would go into mine.

My fingers circled my clit, as I scooted closer to her body, shoving the squash deeper into my hungry cunt. I looked down at Silver’s pussy. It was stretched wide open and nibbling its way down the veggie. There had to be over six inches inside her greedy hole. Panting, she was pulled and tugged on her own clit; her eyes closed tightly. The site of her lust filled face made me hotter than ever. I retracted my hood and touched my nub. Electricity zapped my fingers, making my eyes roll back in my head.

I was getting close, but didn’t want to make myself cum. So, I grabbed Silver’s hand and put it on my clit. I frigged her clit back and forth, hoping that she would do the same to me. We rubbed and pulled each other’s swollen pearls, until her moans grew louder and my breathing got shallow. She pulled the squash out of our cunts and threw it to the side. Scooting closer, she pressed her pussy flat against mine and rubbed against me. The slimy folds of our pussies slipped back and forth against each other, and I rapidly lost control again. I pulled her face to me and sucked her tongue into my mouth. I could taste my juices, as well as salty cum from other men. As white light danced behind my eyes, my scream was muffled by her mouth. The force of my orgasm drenched her pussy in my juices, and several seconds later her cream painted my pink folds white.

As quickly as the lust had over taken us, it drained from our bodies, and all my energy was depleted. The night’s festivities had zapped me, and I could no longer even sit up. All I wanted to do at this point was sleep. My body dropped back onto the blanket; Silver snuggled up behind me, nestling her fingers between my puffy labia; her other hand cupping my breast. Her soft lips tickled the back of my neck, and as the sun peeked over the horizon, I fell asleep, hoping to dream of the Green Man.

Published 
Written by Kim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments