Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Island, Chapter 3

"Pharomé brings triplets. After a group orgy they take a walk and Bob learsn some painful secrets"

19
4 Comments 4
10.1k Views 10.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words
The Island - Chapter 3

Day 35:

I woke up when it was still dark. I heard the sound of tropical insects and a slight breeze brought in the smell of forest. I opened my eyes, but it was pitch black. The island had been covered with a dense cloud the day before, and it not had lifted.

The milk from Sheely’s breast yesterday had been incredible. Was this the reason I slept so well? When I woke up I felt so refreshed, even though it was still before dawn.

The reason why I woke up was the tingling feeling of long hair on my belly. Not only that, but also the feeling of wet lips around my cock. Tender hands went up and down my belly and my legs. She must have sensed that I was awake, because she let my rock-hard cock go and kissed my belly and moved upwards. I could smell her perfume.

“Makii…” I whispered. She silenced me with a shy kiss. I demanded more and our tongues intertwined while her hand continued where her mouth had stopped: caressing my manhood. I ran my hands through her dense curly hair. Her moves became more vivid and she slid her body over mine. With a swift move, she tried to ride my cock, but the angle of penetration was awkward and she moaned in dissatisfaction. Her moved became more desperate and finally my dick popped into her waiting pussy. Velvety flesh immediately started massaging its tip and sides, while she straightened her body. This gave me the possibility to massage her breasts. I was still not completely awake, but I felt a liquid running over my fingers. Her milk! What wonderful creatures those islander women were! I squeezed a bit more and the liquid ran over my hand, which I then licked off.

In silence I enjoyed her slow motions and I put my hands on her hips, pushing her down on my cock.

My mind drifted back to yesterday. Pharomé, Makii, the ‘Milton Twins’, the queen, again Pharomé, Sheely….except for these few very beautiful women I have not seen anybody on the island. No kids, no men, no old women.

While Makii was riding my cock, my eyes became accustomed to the darkness. I saw two blurry faint spots moving up and down where her body was. I reached up and I touched her nipples. Her areolas were glowing! It must be a phosphorescent dye or pigment with which they decorate their bodies. I wanted to get up and drink some more of her milk, but Makii pushed me down. I wanted to protest, but she hissed a ‘Psssst’. Making love is always wonderful, but being part of a forbidden or secret love affair made it even more exciting.

Dawn around the equator is quick and while I enjoyed her pussy around my cock, some morning light found its way into the room. Makii had her eyes closed and like in a trance she worked my cock. She was an incredibly skilled lover and I was ready to explode into her. But somhow, even though my tension was building up, I was able to hold back.

Makii had her eyes closed and she bit her lower lip. The muscles around my cock worked harder and I knew that she was close to cumming. Her breasts heaved and her nipples became as hard as cherry kernels.

And then she came in a big, silent explosion. She grabbed my pillow and tore on the bed sheets in an effort to keep silent.

I was still rock hard and was longing to shoot my juice into her. But strangely enough seeing her being engulfed in a raging orgasm gave me a strange feeling of satisfaction.

After she had calmed down, she opened her eyes and gave me a big smile.

“Wonderful!” she whispered. “Bob, you are so wonderful.”

She slipped off my cock and continued to caress it with her mouth. Her tongue-play was fantastic, but she soon stopped.

“It is bright already…they will come soon.”

“Who are ‘they’?” I asked and in that moment we heard steps in front of my room. In a quick move, she dove under the bed and I put the blanket over my body.

Pharomé entered the room, followed by three girls in their early twenties. While they stood at the entrance, Pharomé bend over and gave me a sisterly kiss on my forehead.

“How was your sleep, my lover?”

I was at loss what to say. My mind was still with Makii, now under the bed, and all I could do was nod. She noticed the contour of my hard cock through the blanket.

“Girls, before breakfast, Bob needs some help!”

With many giggles they put down the trays with my breakfast, came closer and looked at the place that Pharomé was stroking with her hand. I heard three clicks and their clothes dropped. Not only did they have the same face and body, they also had the same tattoos on their slim bodies. They were identical triplets!

While they continued to giggle, they all reached down their hands and caressed my body.

“Tell them what they should do.” That was Pharomé’s suggestion. “You will not be able to distinguish them right now, so I make it easier for you.”

With that she touched the bellies of one of them, and out of the sudden, the pattern under her hand changed. The lines became more wide.

“This is Sephira.”

Another touch to another girl, and the pattern became slightly purple.

“This is Ephira.”

And yet another touch and the third pattern changed to slightly pinkish.

“And this is Xephira.”

I did not know what to do first, be astonished about Pharomé’s magic or about the obvious choice of the names.

“You must be kidding!” I exclaimed.

“Well, you will not be able to memorize their real names, so I invented three names.”

“You little bitch”, I said and pinched her butt, laughing.

“Sooooo……? You wanna have sex? …. Tell them….they are eager to please you!”

“And I am eager to please YOU!”

She blushed a bit, maybe because she remembered what happened the night before when she had come to her first orgasm. She put her hands on her belly and smiled at me.

“I am fine. Believe me. Show me how you make THEM cum.”

“Make us cum.” Was the echo from three sweet mouthes.

“Okay.” I was fully awake and gave orders.

“Sephira, you lay down on the floor on your back. Ephira, go on top of her and do a 69.”

“69?”

Sephira was already on her back and waited with spread legs.

“Look! I show you.” And I went over Sephira. The scent of her pussy was amazing. If my cock would not have been hard as steel already, it would have become hard by then. I kissed her bald and tattooed pussy and saw that Ephira nodded in understanding. After I got up Ephira eagerly took my position.

“Now, lick each other. Touch the other’s butt and belly.” They probed each other immediately and their moans and little cries told me that they did not need any more instructions.

“Xephira, you little poor girl. Come to me.” I went back to bed and guided her onto me in a 69. The fruity scent of her pussy drove me crazy. It was good that she was slow on my cock. If she would have worked him as hard as Makii just had done, I would have exploded immediately. But she was so good at keeping me at bay, while I enjoyed playing her pussy. With my tongue, lips and fingers.

Like with all the girls that were here on the island, she was not interested in receiving my cum in her mouth. After a few minutes of play after I was ready to cum, she wiggled her butt out of my hands and slid down to a reverse cowgirl position. I was amazed at the intricate tattoo pattern on her butt, which was in full view. She impaled herself on my hard cock and it took only a few hops of her body to release a ton of sperm into her pussy.

Her loud ‘kiiii’ sound told everybody in the room that she had come simultaneously to me. Ephira and Sephira stopped pleasuring each other and looked at us. I saw that their mouths were wet with the other girl’s pussy juice. I also saw envy. Why were the islanders so much after my cum?

During all this action Pharomé was sitting in the chair and looking at us, slowly circling her pussy.

“Kamale etro kimi pharynge.”

It must have been a kind of order, because Xephira got up and went over to her sisters. Not a single drop of my cum leaked out of her pussy.

HelenaAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenaAdams

Ephira got up, too and Sephira rolled on her side and lifted her upper leg. Xephira slid her body through Sephira’s legs until their pussies met in a kind of scissor position. I did not see what happened next, because Ephira got over me in a 69 and blocked my view. When I explored her cunt with my tongue Ephira moaned in passion. Pharomé came over to us and Ephira lifted her pussy off my face. I saw that Pharomé had a leaf in her hands that contained some pinkish paste. A quick touch with her finger, and the effect of the cream that she applied to the base of my cock was immediate.

The ‘super viagra’ magic worked! Within a few seconds my cock was hard again, and without a word, Ephira was ready to ride me. When she got into a position to ride my cock, I could see that Sephira and Xephira had their pussies together, gyrating their hips. Where they lesbian or bisexual? They both looked at us and moaned in unison. Their moaning became louder and I could see that they enjoyed rubbing their clits against each other.

While Ephira was frantically working my cock with her tight pussy, she started moaning, too, Pharomé applied the cream to my balls and I felt the swelling. I thought I could have lasted longer, but after a few minutes I exploded again. I was milked by Ephira’s pussy muscles so that not a single drop of my cum remained in me. I was exhausted after the repeated cumming and I wanted to ask for a break. I did not need to, because Sephira and Ephira separated and came over to me. Each of the triplets gave me a deep kiss, whispered a ‘thank you’, got into their clothes, and left the room.

With bewilderment I looked at Pharomé.

“You are milking me! Fuck, all this sex and beautiful girls are there to get my cum!”

She smiled at me, while she circled her tummy with slow motions of her hand.

“That’s why all the girls only fuck me once! Once they got, and this includes you Pharomé, what they want, they loose interest.” I was so upset and shocked that I completely forgot the secret between Makii and me. “Only Makii is different.”

“Makii? Yes, the reason why you don’t have fucked her yet is that her full moon has not arrived yet.” Pharomé’s quick answer prevented me to confess my bewilderment over the fact that Makii was the only girl who had fucked me more than once.

Pharomé took my hand.

“Let’s get up, have breakfast and then we go for a walk.”

I agreed. The food was delicious, but this time I was very careful not to say anything about it. Pharomé looked at me in silence while I gulped down the tasty delicatessen. After I was finished with the last bite, she took my hand again and we went down the corridor and out onto the veranda. The tree tops appeared over the edge of the high wall that surrounded the villa.

The gate was open and we strolled down the path to the bay where my boat anchored.

“Now, what is all this about?” I inquired. Pharomé answered with a question.

“You don’t like it? We do everything we can to make you feel comfortable. That is the queen’s order…..You enjoy sex, don’t you? … We figured out that a moresome is exciting, too, so for this morning I brought the triplets….” Her eyes showed some hurt and concern.

“Pharomé, of course I like sex, but …. But I am used as an …. Impregnator.”

She smiled again and held her hand against her tummy. I put my hand on hers. Tons of mixed feelings flooded me.

“There will be my child in there?...But how can you know? … We just had sex yesterday….. It takes weeks to know….”

“You earthlings….” She stopped abruptly. “I mean, we call all non-islanders that….anyway, you outsiders…you don’t understand what WE know.”

“I don’t care what I don’t know and what you know. But I know that I am used as a sperm bank…..Wait! Where are all your men? I have not seen any old women, neither kids nor men!”

Pharomé stopped and she sat down on a moss-covered stone besides the path. Her eyes were filled with tears, which glittered in the morning light. When she looked up to me, one drop ran down her cheek. I felt so sorry for her. I wiped it away with my finger and to my surprise it was not a normal tear. When I looked at it on my fingertip, the liquid sparkled in all rainbow colors. In an instinct, I put it in my mouth and I felt a stingy sharp taste. A taste that transpired the pain and hurt of its bearer. I sat down besides Pharomé.

“I am so sorry, I am so sorry. I don’t want to hurt you.” I put my hand on her tummy. In that moment I fell in love with her. Here she was, a young woman, half my age, on an isolated island without men. Only I could protect her. “I want to be with you when our baby is born.”

She managed a dry smile, but said.

“You cannot.”

“Why not? Will the queen be against it? Okay, then I take you with me on my boat! We go to the US and get married and you become an American citizen, like our baby!”

Without a word, she got up and led me the last 100 yards to the beach. There was Juliet, my beautiful boat. It was 100 yards away from the coast, but the straight anchor line showed me that she was well anchored. What shocked me most was not that the day before she had been anchored close to the beach, but he stretch of water in between. The water was clear and I could see that it was full of mineral needles that reached from the bottom of the sea to shortly below its surface. As if a volcano had erupted and the rapid solidification of the magma had produced a barrier between me and my baby ship. And I could see that those needles were razor sharp.

“You see….you cannot leave….not before the queen allows it.”

“You did that?”

“You will be here for your allotted time. Not longer, but also not shorter.”

“Then, if I cannot take you with me, then I stay!” I took her in my arms.

“Once we had an earth…an outsider who convinced the queen and he could stay….but he got very sick.”

I had heard of the nuclear tests that the US and France had conducted in the Pacific Ocean in the 1950’s and 60’s. Maybe that was the reason for the cloud cover and the compass anomalies. It could even explain the tattoo patterns: Mutation. Even Makii’s glowing nipples could be an effect of radiation.

“I will stay with you, even if I get sick.”

“You don’t understand…he got sick in his heart….”

“And? ….what did he do?”

It was not only a single tear that ran down her cheeks, but like two rivers tears flowed out of her eyes. She visibly trembled. She tried to wrestle herself out of my arms.

“Why are you so cruel? I hate you!” and she pounded my chest. “Let me go, you monster!”

I did and she ran 20 feet away. Dropping on the sand, she held her tummy, silently crying. After a while she stopped and looked at me over her shoulder. I slowly approached her. I did not want to touch on the subject, but I also wanted to say something.

“How many people are on the island?”

“Five thousand.” Five thousand! If I would sleep with all of them, one per day, it would take more than ten years to impregnate all! I would be surrounded by thousands of my kids! But wait…what about the radiation?

“Five thousand …and now you, Sheely and two of the triplets are pregnant?”

“Not only two, all three.”

“But I only…”

“Yes, but they swapped…remember how they had their pussies close to each other? That was the time when they swapped you semen.”

“Ohh, you islanders are nasty!” and I laughed. This made Pharomé relax a bit.

“We can be even nastier, if you want! As the queen told me, you can have anything you want….”

“I can have any girl I want?”

Pharomé nodded.

“All 5000?”

“You won’t be on the island that long…”

“I love you! I only want you!” I burst out. She smiled again and I could see a sparkle in her eyes.

“Don’t be stupid my dear stranger” was her coquettish answer. “I have your seeds in me. You cannot have me again.”

“And you don’t mind if I have others?”

“Why should I?” her tone told me that she was honest. “I brought them to you, remember? And I helped them and you to have some fun.” What a strange culture, I thought.

She got up from her knees and wiped the sand off her dress. With a nod, she took my hand and we walked back to the villa in silence.

Published 
Written by DaughterofSamurai
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments