Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Principal's Slut

"How far would you go to stay in school?"

33
22 Comments 22
46.1k Views 46.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
This was the final straw, I knew it. Three times in the past month I had been sat outside the principal’s office. I glanced at the clock briefly; each second seemed to take forever to tick before I looked back at my mirror. I gazed into my big brown eyes, trying to make them water slightly. I knew if I seemed upset by the matter, I would possibly get off the hook with a slap on the wrist. I then began to pad foundation onto my face and adjust my long chestnut-brown hair.

As the minutes rolled on, Mr. Peters, my math teacher, walked into the room. He maliciously looked at me with his bold, blue eyes. I couldn’t help but admire his tall, muscular stature topped off with his short, brown hair.

“I’ll call you in a few minutes,” he said sternly as he walked into the office.

I sighed slightly as he shut the door behind him and my eyes wandered back to the clock. As time went on, I started to rest my elbows on my knees and listen to their muffled voices whilst I thought of what my parents would say. Images of their disappointment began to replay in my mind; I knew I had to do something to make this whole thing right. I pulled my mirror out again and began to cover my face in makeup. Just as I finished coating my lips in lip gloss, the door opened once again.

“Ms. Clark, you can come in now.” Peters said.

Quickly throwing everything into my bag, I stood up and entered the office. The first thing I noticed was Mr. Patterson’s scowl as I walked in. His fingers were lightly drumming on the oak desk as I took a seat on the light blue couch.

“Morgan, this is the third time I’ve seen you in four weeks,” he said irritably as he stood up.

He opened the blinds allowing the sunlight to come in, blinding me slightly as it did. Whilst he stood there, watching the other students as they stood around in their groups of friends.

“Where do you see yourself in five years?” he asked as he pulled a folder from the cabinet next to him.

“I don’t know sir,” I mumbled as I looked at my feet.

“Look at the principal when you’re speaking to him,” Mr. Peters ordered as he sat down on the couch next to me.

“Calm down Phillip,” Patterson said as he turned and looked at me. “Morgan, you’ve been on a slippery slope since the semester began.”

He walked back to his desk, throwing the folder down carelessly before sitting down. Both of their eyes were glued on me as Patterson began to flick his fingers through the documents. Blushing, I lowered my head to my feet again.

“You’ve received complaints from about seventy percent of your teachers,” Patterson continued, “You’re lucky that you haven’t been expelled yet, that’s how serious this is.”

Hearing him mention expulsion made me even more desperate to change his mind. Without thinking, I began to open my legs slightly letting him see straight up my skirt. I brought my eyes back to him, he seemed to be mesmerised by my white and red cotton panties. He paused for a few moments before clearing his throat.

“I’m sure we could come to some kind of arrangement as exclusions reflect badly on us as a school,” he said as his eyes hinted at me. “Phillip can you put Ms. Clark’s bag somewhere where it won’t be a nuisance.”

Mr. Peters ripped my bag from my clutches and threw it against Mr. Patterson’s desk. Patterson stood up and started to approach the couch. I scooted closer to Peters as the principal sat down next to me.

“So Morgan, how does this offer sound to you?” Patterson asked.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way,” I said as I lifted my legs over each of theirs.

I ran my hands over the soft material of their trousers and began to feel their bulges grow. At the same time, their hands started to roam my body, paying attention to my breasts and legs. I opened my legs more allowing them to freely glide their hands over my pussy. As they rubbed and groped my body, I leaned towards Mr. Patterson and our lips locked in a passionate kiss. His tongue powerfully wrapped around mine in seconds and our eyes closed tightly.

As our tongues wrestled, their hands tugged at my panties and my hands slipped inside their trousers. The cool air felt amazing as it brushed over my exposed, bald lips. Immediately, Patterson began to play with my pussy whilst Peters ripped my blouse open and pulled my bra down slightly. The same sensation filled my body as the chilled air hit my nipples. My body squirmed as the principal unexpectedly probed his index and middle finger deep into my wet pussy. He started to slowly finger fuck me as Mr. Peters caressed my tits and I leisurely stroked both of their cocks.

The more he fingered me, the more I began to pull away from the kiss before eventually letting out a loud moan from the pleasure. He continued to probe me as I pulled their trousers down. Their beautiful cocks sprung to attention and immediately my hands slid up and down their shafts. They gasped as I carefully massaged their penises with my small hands. I watched as their cocks twitched in my hands, surprisingly they were both bigger than I thought now that I could see them. They must have been around nine inches long and a few inches thick.

“Have you ever given a man a blowjob, Ms. Clark?” Mr. Patterson asked as he removed his fingers from my body.

“Yes,” I responded as I squeezed their cocks in sync.

“Okay, show us what a good girl you can be,” he teased.

Both men shared a chuckle amongst themselves as I leant over. Patterson’s helmet bobbled around my lips before sliding inside my mouth. He groaned as he felt my warm saliva around his head. I grasped the base of his shaft tightly and began to stroke up and down in time with my sucks. As his head tickled my tonsils, Peters pulled my skirt up and positioned his face between my legs. His tongue slithered out of his mouth and onto my pussy. He started licking my around my lips before he devoured the interior of my vagina.

His tongue slid inside my hole and began to swirl as I sucked Patterson’s shaft hard and fast.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

My lips glided down his cock, taking almost all of it into my throat, before coming back up. With each stroke of my mouth, Patterson groaned more and more as Peters continued to lick my pussy. I carried on sucking and jerking him whilst my other hand began to cradle his testicles. His balls rolled in my fingers delicately and my tongue pleasured his head as it ran over his eye repeatedly.

“Stop,” he said sharply.

I immediately felt Mr. Peters’ tongue pull away from my lips as Patterson’s cock still engorged my mouth. I looked at him deeply as he smiled sadistically back. His hands cupped my face and began to pull my head off of his cock.

“Time for you to earn your education,” he laughed.

I climbed to my feet and stood in front of both of the men. I pulled my blouse gently; allowing them to see my small tits as I teasingly rubbed my pussy. Slowly, I started to straddle Patterson’s lap. His cock tickled my lower lips slightly before I pressed down with my hips. Quickly, his cock began to spread and loosen my pussy as it went deeper. I carried on pushing until his entire length was buried inside of me and we fitted together like a human jigsaw.

“Good girl, now suck Mr. Peters,” Patterson ordered as he began to pull me back up his shaft by my ass.

I leant to the side, my mouth hovering over his cock as my juices coated Patterson’s dick. As he pulled my lower body back down his cock, Peters slipped into my mouth. His salty precum was already leaking onto my taste buds as my mouth and hips went up and down together on their cocks. I watched as large quantities of my saliva started to flow down his erection before I went down their cocks once more. With one more suck, he felt lubricated and ready for my body.

Peters climbed to his feet and stood behind me. Patterson stopped pushing and pulling me as I watched Peters nervously. He moved his head towards my ass, pulled my skirt up and spat immediately. I could feel it as it trickled down my ass, over my hole and onto Patterson’s balls. Anxiously, I watched as he brought his cock to my tight, virgin asshole. Patterson turned my head back to him as I felt Peters begin to press his head against the hole. A sharp pain shot up my spine as he entered my ass.

I squealed slightly as he continued to push his large cock deep inside my anus. His breathing deepened as he felt his balls touch my skin, his entire length was inside my ass just as Patterson was in my pussy.

“Are you okay to continue Ms. Clark?” Patterson asked.

“Yes,” I replied bluntly.

Immediately Patterson began to move my hips on his shaft and Peters started to thrust. Both of them fucked me in rhythm with one another, creating some kind of human sandwich with me being the filling. As the pain began to turn to pleasure, I began moaning loudly to let them know how much I enjoyed both of their cocks penetrating me at the same time. The air was filled with my moans and whimpers as well as the sound of their balls hitting my skin as they continued to fuck me like their dirty whore.

I felt my skirt ride up my back more, uncovering my beautiful, round ass with a massive cock fucking it. The more Peters thrust, the harder it got and the closer I came to having an orgasm. Mr. Patterson started to suck on my breasts causing me even more pleasure as I enjoyed their meat deep inside my body. Without warning, my body began to shudder and fill with lust. My holes started to tighten around their cocks as they continued to breed me. I jerked my body as it erupted and my cum began to cover Patterson’s manhood. Each jerk of my body made the men groan until my body restored to its previous state.

As I stopped cumming, they picked my limp body up, their cocks firmly embedded inside me as they turned me around. Carefully, Patterson removed his cum covered cock from my pussy and helped Peters as he brought me back to the couch. He sat down with me secured on his cock in the reverse cowgirl position. My pussy was yearning for more attention as I began to slide up and down his shaft. He started to kiss my neck as we started to move onto our sides and spoon. His hands ran down the side of my torso and his lips continued to press against my neck and shoulder as Patterson brought his cock to my lips again.

Unlike before, I wasted no time taking it into my mouth. The acquired taste of my cum and his precum mixed was surprisingly hotter than I ever imagined. Again, I grasped his shaft tightly and slowly began to jerk him into my mouth as my asshole got impaled. My cheek bulged with Patterson’s helmet and our eyes locked in a deep gaze.

“Time for round two?” he laughed.

Things seemed to happen so quickly and I was staring down at Mr. Peters with his cock inside my pussy this time. I rode him roughly; my hips powerfully swooped up and down his shaft as Patterson watched. Peters groaned each time my ass slapped down on his body. Secretly, I wanted him to cum there and then. Just to feel his warm seed swimming around inside of me made me want it more.

“Hold it in Phillip, I want this slut’s ass,” Patterson called as he took his position.

As they resumed their antics, they finally began to rip my clothes from my body. My blouse was first to go, releasing my small, perky tits. They then pulled my tie off and threw it on top of the ruined blouse. Lastly, they unclipped my skirt and threw it with the rest of my clothing leaving me in just my black, knee length socks as they came closer to their peak.

They started to fill to the brim as they pounded my naked body. I closed my eyes in anticipation for their cum, however they had different ideas.

“Hurry up, get her on the floor,” I heard Peters call as his cock started to spasm.

Both of their cocks retreated from my body and I was pulled to the floor. I knelt as they both began to work their cocks over my face. I stuck my tongue out and licked each of their heads as it bobbled just above me. Before long, their cocks started to shoot their thick loads over my body like a shower. I licked my lips as it flowed down my cleavage and admired the shower of cum for a naughty girl like me.

Published 
Written by Jasmine_x
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments