Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Roommate - Part 2

"When Jake's friend interrupts their love-making, Emily gets a sexy surprise."

24
11 Comments 11
24.6k Views 24.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Emily and Jake stared at each other with wide eyes for a moment. Then, he pushed himself off of her, pulled his pants back on, and motioned for her to get up.

"Here," he said, handing her the rest of their clothes. "Just go hide in my room for a minute."

She nodded her head and hurried off down the hallway. After she closed the door, she put her ear up to the door to listen.

After hearing Emily close the door, Jake opened the front door to see his friend, Chris.

"Hey, man, what's up?" Chris said, inviting himself in.

"Uh, nothing much. Just hanging out," Jake answered.

"Hey dude. Chelsea is having a party tonight at her dad's place. He's gone for the next two weeks, so we thought we'd take a break from having sex all day and night and throw a party. You're invited of course."

"Oh, nice," Jake replied.

"'Oh, nice'?" Chris said, confused by his less than excited answer.

"I don't know... I think I'll just skip it," Jake answered hesitantly. He really just wanted to stay home and fuck Emily all night.

"You think you'll just skip it? Dude! This is a party and Chelsea's house WITHOUT her dad there. Remember what happened last time when her dad WAS there? Are you really telling me you don't want to go?"

"I just don't feel that great..." Jake tried to come up with an excuse. He didn't know if Emily would want Chris to know about them, so he didn't want to say anything.

"Come on man! Who cares? There's going to be like at least 25 hot college chicks there tonight and we could get the chance to fuck every single one of them."

Jake didn't really know what to say. He knew any excuse he made Chris would just ignore and make him go anyway. Maybe Emily would understand. Maybe she'd even want to go with him...

"Dude you're being fucking weird today... Hey, by the way, I need to grab my book for economics you borrowed from me. I think I left some of my notes in it," Chris said, and walked quickly back to Jake's room.

"Wait!" Jake called.

Emily, overhearing what just happened, panicked and looked around for a place to hide, but came up with nothing. A moment later, Chris opened the door to see Emily standing there, completely naked.

His eyes grew wide and a smile spread across his face. "Yo!" he laughed. "So this is why you didn't want to go to the party tonight."

Jake reached around Chris and closed the door quickly.

Emily heard whispering outside but couldn't tell what was being said. She walked over to Jake's bed to get her clothes and start putting them back on, when the door opened again. Jake walked in.

"I'm so sorry, Emily. I didn't know he was going to come in here," Jake apologized.

"It's okay," Emily answered.

"Really?" Jake asked, "You don't mind that he saw you completely naked?"

"No. I mean, it was a little awkward. But, it's not like it's a huge deal. It could happen to anyone. Like this morning, I walked in on you in the bathroom when you were almost completely naked and it wasn't..." Emily trailed off mid-sentence. Jake had begun fondling her breasts in both his hands.

"Jake..." Emily started to say something before he shushed her and started kissing her roughly.

"Jake," Emily said again.

rebeca_lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rebeca_lee

"What about Chris? Isn't he still here?"

"Don't worry about Chris, baby."

"But I..." she started to say, before he began kissing her even harder.

A moment later, he spun her around and pushed her down so her stomach was on the bed and her ass was sticking up in the air. He began moving his finger up and down her slit, teasing her ever so slightly. Emily moaned softly and closed her eyes. She heard a zipper being pulled down and heard his pants drop to the floor a second later. She felt movement on the bed and two hands began to fondle her breasts again. Confused, she opened her eyes and saw Jake sitting in front of her.

"What..." Emily said and turned her head around to see Chris standing behind her. She turned her eyes back to Jake.

"Don't worry, baby. I'll take care of you," he said, and leaned in to kiss her. He slowly pulled her onto the bed so she was lying on top of him. She felt the tip of his dick at the entrance to her pussy. He then moved it up, slowly entering just the tip of it in. Emily gasped at how huge he was. She was nervous that she wouldn't be able to take all of it. But, inch by inch, he entered her until he was completely inside of her. She felt completely filled. He grabbed her left breast and began sucking and licking the nipple as he repeated the same agonizingly slow movements exiting and entering her several more times. Emily moaned louder.

"You like that, baby?" Jake asked.

Emily answered his question when she moaned again.

He pulled back out of her slowly, but this time when he entered her, he wasn't slow. He began pounding into her quickly and hard.

Jake moved his hand down to her clit and began stroking it in circles.

"Fuck," Emily moaned.

Jake pounded her for several more minutes while both their orgasms built.

"Fuck, I'm cumming." Jake exploded inside of her, just as she reached her orgasm as well.

Before she even came down from her orgasm, Chris knelt on the bed behind her and Jake moved out from underneath her.

She felt Chris's dick at the entrance to her pussy and he began fucking her even harder than Jake had.

Chris pulled her hair back, causing her to sit up. He moved her hair to the side and started sucking and biting at her neck while fondling her breasts with both hands.

She felt Jake move back onto the bed and then his tongue was circling her clit.

Emily moaned so loud she was practically screaming. She felt her orgasm building quickly inside of her. She grabbed onto Jake's shoulders for support as her orgasm hit her again. Both Chris and Jake continued to pleasure her, causing her to orgasm twice before Chris finally came inside of her.

They all collapsed onto the bed and lay there for about ten minutes before Chris finally broke the silence.

"Get dressed," he ordered them. "We've got a party to attend."

Find out what happens next in part 3!

Published 
Written by honeyrain
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments