Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Yacht

"A married woman, her office friend and a yacht captain on the ocean....."

1
1 Comment 1
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words
It had been a great week at work. Marcia had been looking forward to the end of the month because she had to go to a seminar for all restaurant managers. The plane ride had been relatively short, but she had finally ended up in Miami at around 6 pm. Her friend, Cheryl had been on the flight with her and they had talked for the entire flight.

When they finally left the airport, it took no time at all to get a ride to the hotel. At the hotel the two women registered in at the front desk. They noticed the bulletin board at the entrance to the dining hall and went over to have a look. There were four different activities for them to sign up for. Marcia’s eyes went immediately to the ride on the yacht that went on a tour of the coastline.

The other activities were of no interest to her. She had no desire to go to the horror movie festival, or the rap concert. Pool volleyball had been dismissed almost as quickly. She signed her name on the list and noticed that hers was the only one.

Marcia turned away from the counter and bumped into Cheryl. She automatically put her hand up to stop herself, and found her hand on Cheryl’s firm left breast. A thrill went through her body at the feel of that breast in her hand. She pulled her hand away, embarrassed. Cheryl gave her a mysterious smile.

“Oh,” Cheryl said. “Excuse me.” It was said with sarcasm and Marcia blushed.

Cheryl went to the desk to check in. A moment later she walked back up to Marcia. She lightly grabbed Marcia’s hand and gave it a quick squeeze.

“What room did they give you?” Cheryl asked.

“Uh, 214.” Marcia said as she looked down at her key.

“Cool! Me too!” Cheryl said. She hugged Marcia spontaneously and once again a thrill went thorough Marcia’s body as she felt every curve of the beautiful Cheryl’s body. Marcia put her arms around the other woman’s strong shoulders and held on.

Cheryl pulled back a little and looked straight into Marcia’s eyes. She grabbed Marcia’s hand and pulled her toward the elevator.

“Let’s get up to the room and freshen up. We’re gonna hit every bar on the strip and then find a man, and then get laid!”

Marcia smiled at the impulsive young woman and followed along. She had always liked Cheryl, ever since they had started working together a year ago. Cheryl was a natural athlete. She was tall and her short brown hair was set up with just a slight spike to it. Her blue eyes were very intense, and Marcia often found herself lost in Cheryl’s eyes when they were talking. Cheryl worked out about 5 times a week and her lithe muscles glistened with the light moisture of her sweat.

They got into the elevator and went up to the second floor. Their room was right next to the elevator, so they were inside in minutes. Cheryl used her key and went through the door first. Marcia entered, and then turned to shut the door. She turned back to the room and was startled as Cheryl moved right into her. Her strong hands grabbed Marcia by the hips and Marcia felt her back pressed firmly into the door. Cheryl’s slender body pressed against Marcia’s. Cheryl’s hand reached up and grabbed a handful of Marcia’s hair.

Cheryl’s lips tasted sweet and Marcia melted into Cheryl’s strong arms. Marcia battled Cheryl with her tongue as their passionate kiss electrified every part of both their bodies. Cheryl grabbed Marcia’s hand and placed it down into her shorts. Marcia used her fingers and probed around Cheryl’s pussy. It was already well wet and lubricated. Marcia slowly slid her finger deep inside and held it there for a moment. She slowly pulled her finger out and brought it out to her mouth.

Cheryl tasted salty and sweet. The musky scent sent Marcia almost into orgasm. Cheryl pulled away and stepped deeper into the room.

“Let’s continue this tonight,” Cheryl said wickedly. “If we start now, we’ll be here all night. Let’s go have a few, and then see what happens.” She walked on into the small bathroom and shut the door.

Marcia sighed with frustration. She slowly got herself together and put her stuff on the bed. Cheryl came out of the bathroom and walked up to Marcia. She gave a quick kiss and Marcia went off into the bathroom. Marcia freshened up and was quickly ready for an adventurous night on the town, and then on to the adventure in her room later that night.

I’m going to be a good girl, tonight.” Marcia thought to herself as she walked out of the bathroom.

PART 2

The ocean waves beat on the side of the large yacht. Marcia and Cheryl awoke to find that they hadn’t gone to bed in their room. At some point during their bar run they had met the Captain of the yacht at the last bar they had hit. He was very generous and had quickly got both women thoroughly drunk. He had been so charming that they hadn’t even hesitated to go out on the boat that night.

Both women were definitely feeling the effects of the booze. They were standing side by side with their arms around each others hips. The moon was bright and full, its light was like a million diamonds glittering on the gently rolling ocean. The large motor of the boat abruptly cut off and a splash indicated that the anchor had been dropped.

The Captain slid down the rails of the deck and dropped lightly to the deck. It surprised both women at how such a large man could be so light on his feet. He stood about six foot- two and had to weigh two hundred fifty pounds. He had short black hair and the shadow on his face was dark with thick stubble. He wasn’t overly muscular, but definitely wasn’t fat either. He was wearing a white tank top and funny Bermuda shorts.

He smoothly walked over to Marcia and Cheryl and slid in between them. He put his arms around the shoulders of both women and looked out to the ocean. Marcia began to pull away, but the atmosphere quickly relaxed her. Shyly, she put her arm around his broad body. She leaned her head into the crook of his shoulder and his musky scent sent shivers down her body.

“Great night, tonight,” the Captain said in his deep, quiet voice. “Look at that moon. It’s as full as it gets. Almost gives us as much light as a sunny day.”

It was true, Marcia saw. She could easily see both Cheryl and the Captain. The Captain turned his head to Cheryl and he bent down to her. Cheryl didn’t hesitate as she looked up into his rugged features. She closed her eyes and deeply kissed the Captain. Marcia felt a little awkward and started to pull away from the kissing couple.

MalenaGinger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalenaGinger

The Captain’s strong arm pulled tighter, and Marcia found that she couldn’t get away easily.

The Captain pulled away from Cheryl after an intense kissing bout. He turned to Marcia and looked deep into her eyes. His arm was still tightly clamped around her body, and she vividly felt his heat through her clothes.

“I forgot to mention it at the bar,” he said quietly. “But when you ride on my ship, you pay for your trip, or I’ll have to consider you a castaway. You know what that means, don’t you?”

Marcia looked up into his deeply tanned face. She couldn’t answer as her eyes were sucked deep into his eyes shaded eyes. Due to the low light, it almost appeared that his eyes were just empty pools of darkness. He turned his body into Marcia and she felt the hard bulge of his rising dick. His hands dropped down below her waist, he grabbed her ass and pulled Marcia tightly against his body. Cheryl walked around to stand behind Marcia. She put her strong arms around both Marcia and the Captain.

“I know what he means.” Cheryl whispered into Marcia’s ear.

“She’s going to tell me.” The Captain said.

The last bit of resistance fled as Marcia continued to look into the Captain’s eyes. She slid her arms around his broad body and her hands went under the waistband of his shorts. She felt his firm ass cheeks tense as she grabbed a handful. She closed her eyes and lifted her face up to meet his. Their kiss was intense as the Captain thrust his tongue deep into her mouth. Cheryl took her hands and slid them under the waistband of Marcia’s shorts.

Her strong hands slid down Marcia’s hips and around to the front. She kissed and licked the back of Marcia’s neck as her hands found Marcia’s hot, wet pussy. Cheryl’s fingers gently played with Marcia’s lips, sliding back and forth across that hot, wet slit. She didn’t enter between, but just stroked back and forth.

The Captain’s dick had finally gotten fully hard, and it thick length nearly stabbed Marcia in the belly. Marcia pulled away slightly and moved her hands around to his front. His cock was hard and full, he wasn’t wearing any underwear so it was easy to grab him in a tight grip. Marcia reached down and pulled his shorts down his thick legs. When she got them to his ankles, her face was even with his hardened, almost upright dick. It’s tip glistened in the moonlight with the first drop of pre-cum.

Without even thinking about it, Marcia grabbed him with her left hand. Her mouth opened and she leaned forward to lick the moisture off of his tip. It tasted salty and sweet. She opened her lips and slowly took him deeper into her mouth. His hand grabbed the back of her head and he lightly grabbed a handful of hair. He slowly slid himself deeper into her mouth as she gently sucked.

Cheryl had pulled her hands from Marcia’s hips and she pulled Marcia’s loose skirt down and got down on her knees. Marcia’s ass was pointed up in the air and Cheryl leaned forward to kiss the right cheek. Her tongue probed around the crack of Marcia’s ass and it sent chills up her spine. Cheryl expertly licked over and around all the right spots. She kissed and sucked Marcia’s taint and then sent her tongue deep into Marcia’s waiting pussy.

Marcia moaned and put her face against the Captain’s thigh. Her orgasm was strong and it shook her entire body. She continues to stroke his thick dick and play with his heavy balls. He moaned and held the back of her head. Cheryl’s fingers and tongue probed deep into Marcia, going in and out with slow abandon. Marcia’s juices were all over Cheryl’s hand and lips as Marcia finished her orgasm. Finally, Marcia sat up and turned back to Cheryl.

Marcia put her hands onto Cheryl’s strong shoulders. At some point, Cheryl had removed her clothes and her white skin shone brightly in the full moonlight. Cheryl pulled away and lay back with her hands spread. Her belly button was a small round dark spot in the middle of a perfect stomach. Marcia leaned forward and lightly kissed Cheryl’s belly button. Her tongue darted out and briefly into that pretty hole. The taste of sweat filled Marcia’s tongue. She drew her tongue further down that lithe body. Soon Marcia could smell the musky scent of Cheryl’s pussy.

The Captain got down on his knees behind Marcia. His strong hand probed around Marcia’s wetness and he slid his finger into her. He pulled it out and Marcia stuck her ass out a little further. She felt his thick cock as it slid around her hot pussy. Around and around it slid, it slid over her clit and she moaned with pleasure. She reached back behind her and lightly grabbed his balls. They were large and heavy and Marcia gently began to rub and knead them.

With no warning he slammed deep inside Marcia. He was long and thick and he easily reached her “spot”. She grunted with surprise and pleasure as she felt him slide in. In and out he pumped with a slow rhythm. Slap. Slap. Slap. Marcia took her hand off of the Captain’s balls and she put it on Cheryl’s thigh. Her tongue slid over Cheryl’s clit and deeper into that sweet pussy. Her juices tasted sweet and musky and Marcia slid her finger slowly into Cheryl. Cheryl moaned and pushed Marcia face closer to her body. Marcia licked, kissed and sucked greedily as she felt Cheryl’s orgasm begin.

The Captain began to speed up his pumping and his hips almost flew back and forth. In and out he slid as he roughly grabbed Marcia by the hips. His thick dick easily slid in and out of Marcia. Slap. Slap. His heavy balls bounced heavily off the back of her thighs. Slapslapslap he sped up even more and virtually slammed himself into her. He moaned and pulled her harshly against his body.

Cheryl cried out in orgasm and she compulsively held tight to Marcia’s head. Marcia kept her finger and her tongue busy as she felt her own orgasm beginning to build. The Captain began to grunt and his body started to jerk a little as he started to cum. With a small shout he finally gave way with a huge orgasm. At the same time Marcia came and almost fell forward onto her face. She moaned as she felt him thrust deep, deep inside her. Marcia threw her arms around Cheryl and she leaned heavily against Cheryl’s tight stomach.

Finally, her orgasm was over and she felt the Captain pull his heavy length out of her. Her pussy gave another twinge and another, smaller orgasm hit. Marcia moaned and lay down on her belly and onto Cheryl’s lap. The three exhilarated people lay down and snuggled together for a moment as they caught their breaths. The moonlight fell over their sweaty bodies as they lay there getting ready for round two.

Continued in another story……

Published 
Written by shae_roller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments