Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Yurt, By Mikey

"Mikey and his girlfriend (?), Shazz, go on holiday with three of his mates"

41
21 Comments 21
10.4k Views 10.4k
9.0k words 9.0k words
Myself (Mikey) and three mates had planned a week’s holiday in the English Lake District and we had been saving for it for around six months. We’d booked a ‘Yurt’ – a sort of Mongolian style circular tent, but more substantial than a conventional tent with a wooden floor, proper furniture and a wood-burning stove.

A couple of months before the holiday I’d acquired a girlfriend, Shazz. We’d met at the youth club. She’d sort of befriended our gang in general but seemed to settle on me for a deeper relationship. Not that it had advanced very far. After youth club I would walk her home. We would snog, I’d feel her breasts through her clothes and she seemed quite happy for me to press my erection against her when we embraced. Her breasts were quite small but nicely shaped and she wasn’t in the habit of wearing a bra, so I enjoyed feeling her erect nipples through her top.

On the odd occasion when I missed the youth club she would ask one of the other guys to walk her home. On the basis of their boasting, it seemed that Shazz allowed them similar liberties to the ones she allowed me. When I challenged Shazz about this, her response was to say that ‘it was only fair’. Whilst I tried my best not to miss youth club (for obvious reasons), over the space of a couple of months each of my three mates was given the opportunity to walk Shazz home at least once. Not surprisingly this made me not a little jealous. It may also have caused me to lead my mates to believe that Shazz and I enjoyed a somewhat more intimate relationship than was actually the case.

When Shazz heard about our holiday, she asked if she could come with us. We were together at the youth club when she asked and I think it took us all by surprise. After a bit of a pause, I explained that we would all be sharing the one Yurt and therefore it would not be practical. Shazz asked for the precise dates when we would be going and, after we told her, she thought for a few seconds and then said she didn’t see a problem with us all being in the Yurt together. I don’t think any of us knew quite what to make of this but none of us could think of a reason why she shouldn’t come along so, with varying degrees of enthusiasm or reluctance, we agreed.

The Yurt had accommodation for up to five – two bunk beds, a double bed and a futon bed-chair. The website showed cotton curtains between the double bed and the other beds. The curtains would provide some privacy at night for the occupants of the double bed and could be fastened back to the walls during the day. The double bed comprised a headboard and a mattress, the latter positioned on a slight platform which meant that the top of the mattress was no more than around a foot or so off the general level of the floor.

When I was walking Shazz home later, I raised the issue of sleeping arrangements with her.

“Does that mean that you and I will share the double bed?” I asked.

“I suppose we might,” Shazz replied. I took this as a tentative ‘yes’, which prompted all sorts of imaginings on my part and sent the blood rushing to my nether regions. Then I remembered the relative lack of privacy and realised that, under the circumstances, expectations of nights of wild uninhibited sex were probably unrealistic.

“Oh, OK,” I said, as nonchalantly as possible.

On several occasions during the remaining few weeks before the holiday I tried to advance things with Shazz by trying to put my hand underneath her top or exploring beneath her skirt.

“Not yet,” I was told on each occasion. When I pressed her as to why not, “I don’t want to spoil the holiday” was the reason which I was given. This provided endless fuel for further fantasy and masturbation.

Saturday

At last holiday time came around. We traveled by bus and had to walk the last mile or so to the campsite. Shazz sat next to me on the bus and let me put my arm around her. She even put her hand on my leg which caused some discomfort in my trousers. On the final walk to the campsite she spent time chatting to us all, but more time with me than with the others. Things were going well.

It was late afternoon when we arrived. The composition of our group caused some raising of eyebrows from the farmer’s wife who greeted us. My mother had booked the Yurt for us, so the owners had assumed that she would be one of the party. We were told clearly that the small campsite (there were two more Yurts and some tents) was occupied mainly by families and that peace and quiet was expected, especially at night. It was the beginning of the Scottish holidays (earlier than the English holidays) but still quite busy. Shazz took charge, assuming responsibility for all our good behaviour, and gave appropriate reassurances.

“I’ll have to check with my husband,” said the farmer’s wife and spoke into a walkie talkie. After his wife explained the situation, including Shazz’s undertaking, and with some apparent reluctance, the farmer finally gave consent for us to stay.

Once in the Yurt the subject of sleeping arrangements needed to be addressed directly. Shazz took charge again.

“If none of you boys want to sleep together in the double bed, I suppose I will have to sleep in it.” Shazz said, semi-rhetorically. The other lads all looked at the floor. Before I could say anything, Shazz continued, “Which means that one of you will have to sleep in the double bed with me.”

Whilst I was still trying to work out the implications of what Shazz had just said, she went on; “The futon looks the least comfortable, so I suggest you each take turns sleeping on there and that means that you will take turns on the bunks and in the double bed, as well.” The other lads were no longer looking at the floor but were listening with interest as was I, but for different reasons.

“To make it simple, I suggest we use alphabetical order which means that, Dave, you’re first in the double bed with me. Ian, you’re on the futon tonight and in the double bed tomorrow night. Mikey and Pete, you’re in the bunks tonight and will take your turns on the futon and then in the double bed. Is that clear? I’ll decide what we do about the other three nights, later.”

It might have been clear, but it wasn’t what any of us had anticipated; however Shazz clearly expected us to do as we were told.

Shazz added; “Just one more thing. I’ll decide what happens in the double bed and if you break my rules you won’t be invited back. And the rules include ‘what happens in the double bed, stays in the double bed!’ I don’t want any gossip between you.”

When we didn’t immediately reply, Shazz asked, “Is everything agreed?”

We all muttered our agreement, still trying to take in the full implications of her last statement.

As we unpacked our things, there were a few smirks directed at me from the other lads. They were clearly pleased at the prospect of sharing the double bed with Shazz, even if it wasn’t an exclusive privilege. I wasn’t sure how I felt. I would get my turn, but not until Monday night by which time Dave and Ian would have enjoyed whatever favours Shazz chose to bestow on them, with the Pete having the same opportunity the following night.

We had not done any shopping for provisions so, once unpacked, we walked the mile or so back to the local town for a fish supper before walking back again to the campsite. Shazz walked arm-in-arm with me most of the way back. I could feel the side of her breast against my bicep. When we dropped behind the others a little I plucked up courage to challenge her about the sleeping arrangements that she had decreed.

“You’re not jealous are you?” She responded. My blush provided the answer. “You know that I like to be fair and, besides, what could I get up to in the Yurt with the other three of you listening just the other side of the curtains?”

I wasn’t sure what to say, so I said nothing.

Once at the Yurt we all collected our wash bags and headed to the toilet and shower block for our ablutions; Shazz to the ‘ladies’ and the remainder of us to the ‘gents’.

There was a definite sense of anticipation and tension. Ian and Pete focused their attention on Dave.

“I hope you’ve got some condoms with you,” Ian prodded at him.

“You’re only jealous that I’m getting first turn,” was Dave’s reply.

“We’ll, I’m not going to wank between now and Tuesday night so that I can give Shazz a full measure,” responded Pete.

I tried to pretend that I wasn’t there.

Once finished, we dutifully waited for Shazz outside and all went back to the Yurt together. There Shazz supervised the closing of the curtains and, when she was satisfied, she said to Dave, “Right, you wait there until I’m in bed and I tell you when I’m ready.” Dave immediately seemed a little crestfallen.

The double bed creaked as Shazz got in. “OK, you can come in now.

Dave entered the sanctum and was careful to close the curtains behind him. Again the bed creaked as he got in.

Lighting in the Yurt was by means of a gas lantern. Ian, on the futon, was situated closest to it and turned it off when Shazz instructed him. At first there was near complete darkness and then my eyes adjusted. I could see the outlines and some detail of the furniture and of Ian on the futon and the whiteness of the curtain only a few feet from where I was in the bottom bunk.

I listened attentively as, I am sure, did Ian and Pete. Somewhat to my surprise, I found that I was aroused by the tension. I wondered if Ian and Pete were similarly affected.

There was a whispered conversation and some further creaking of the double bed as bodies moved position.

Then we heard Shazz say “Remember my rules!” quite forcefully. There was some further sound of movement, followed by a rhythmic creaking of the double bed. My first thought was that Shazz and Pete were fucking and I was surprised at my confused response to the idea. I was both jealous but also aroused.

After a while the creaking stopped.

Sunday

In the morning Shazz was the first up and headed for the shower block with her toilet bag and her clothes. She was wearing her nightie with, as far as I could see, only her panties under it; which might have caused a bit of a stir if she met anyone else on the way, especially in the brighter light outside the Yurt.

As soon as Shazz closed the Yurt door behind her, Ian and Pete pulled back the curtains and, in defiance of Shazz’s rules, began to interrogate Dave.

“Did you fuck her?” asked Pete.

Dave blushed. He hesitated and then replied, boastfully, “No, but I felt her up and she wanked me off.” Then to us all, “Sorry guys if the sheets are a bit crusty after last night’s session!”

Again, I had that strange feeling of jealousy and anticipation. I was pretty sure that Dave was lying, or at least exaggerating, but it was clear from what we had all heard that there was some basis to his claims. This was confirmed when I checked the sheets on the double bed after the others had headed off for the toilet block. There was no mistaking the still slightly damp cum stains on both the bottom sheet and the underneath of the duvet cover.

As I replaced the duvet I was startled by Shazz returning to the Yurt. I must have gone bright red but she ignored it and simply walked over to me, gave me an almost crushing embrace and kissed me deeper than she ever had before. I could feel her breasts on my chest and an awakening in my groin, despite my mixed feelings about what may have gone on the previous night.

“Don’t worry,” she said, “I don’t fancy Dave.”

“He says he fucked you.” I blurted out.

“Well he didn’t and he won’t be getting the chance!” Shazz responded.

“What happened?” I asked, aware that my very erect cock was now firmly wedged between us.

“Well, let’s just say that he tried to do more than I was willing to allow him, so I told him to stop.”

“What happened then?” I asked, curious about the rhythmic creaking that we had heard.

“He just rolled off me and lay on his back and wanked off.”

“Didn’t you mind?” I said.

“No. In fact it was a bit of a turn on. I’ve just brought myself off in the shower thinking about it.” I wasn’t used to Shazz being so direct and forthright. This nearly brought me to a climax, too.

At this point the others returned but Shazz took a moment or two before she kissed me again and then broke off our embrace; as if she wanted them to see us together.

As we parted Shazz whispered. “Now, Ian and Pete are a different matter. I think I could fancy them.” This caught me somewhat off balance and set my head spinning again with all sorts of thoughts and potential causes for jealousy; on top of images of Shazz bringing herself off on the memory of Dave wanking himself whilst in the same bed as her.

I quickly picked up my towel and toilet bag and carried them in front of me on my way to the shower block. I was even more confused than before, if that was possible.

Sunday was spent shopping and then exploring the local area around the lake. Shazz shared her attentions amongst us but appeared to shun Dave, who seemed a little quiet and withdrawn. If anyone, Ian seemed to get a greater proportion of Shazz’s attention and once or twice I caught her whispering to him. Whatever she said made him colour.

We’d done a deal that Shazz would cook each night and we would take turns, in pairs, to wash up.

We had a full day out and about and therefore a late supper. After supper it was time for ablutions before bed. This time it was Ian’s turn to be consumed by a mixture of anticipation and apprehension.

Back at the Yurt, Shazz asked Ian to help her to close the curtains around the double bed to her satisfaction. When they had done she said, “Good night all!”

Ian was already on the ‘inside’ of the curtain and I heard him say to Shazz, “Do you want me to leave whilst you get ready for bed?”

To my surprise, and probably that of Ian, she replied, “There’s not a lot of point in that, is there? You might as well just stay.”

After a minute or two there was again the familiar creaking as they both got into bed. I wondered what Shazz was wearing. Had she put on her nightie? If so, what was she wearing under it? And what had Ian seen as she got undressed and prepared for bed?

It was my turn on the futon and as all were now in bed, I put out the lamp without prompting.

Another whispered conversation ensued, although without the apparent tension of the previous evening, then further creaking of the bed, as if the occupants were re-positioning themselves.

Even if I had wanted to ignore what was going on, it was not an option. And, in any case, curiosity overcame any hesitation. As was the case the previous night, my cock was in no doubt that it was interested.

There were sounds which could have been kissing accompanied by other sounds of some minor movement. This went on for quite a while and then some further re-positioning.

A rhythmic creaking followed, similar to the previous night, but not seemingly as urgent. First slow, then quick, then pausing before starting over again. Now Ian was groaning. Not in pain but in pleasure. And so it went on; perhaps for fifteen or twenty minutes. Gradually Ian’s groans, although clearly suppressed, became increasingly intense until eventually the pace quickened and he could hold on no longer.

“Oh, fuck, I’m cuming, yes, yes, yes, oooooooh, yes!” The last almost in the form of a release. There was silence and then some creaking as bodies were repositioned, followed by quiet whispering and more repositioning.

I wasn’t sure about my feelings. I wanted to wank myself off but didn’t think that I could do so without the others hearing – which I found, perhaps ironically, inhibiting. Whether I wanted to or not, I couldn’t help but try to visualise what I, and Dave and Pete, had just heard.

Eventually, in the early hours, my hard-on subsided and I fell asleep.

Monday

The following morning Shazz was again first up and headed for the shower block as before. I noticed that, again, she had her panties on under her nightie.

I was last up, probably because of lack of sleep and was just rising when Shazz returned. The others were already at the shower block about their ablutions. I suspected that Pete, at least, was trying to discover from Ian what had happened between him and Shazz the previous night. I, too, was interested to know.

“What happened between you and Ian, last night?” I asked Shazz directly. I was pretty sure that she had wanked him off. I didn’t think they’d fucked. But what was less clear was what Shazz had permitted Ian to do to her.

“Are you jealous?” Shazz replied, answering a question with a question.

“Yes, of course I am. What do you expect?” I replied a little hurt.

“That’s sweet,” she said and kissed me.

“I’m confused about how you behave with the others,” I said, trying to force her to address the issue.

“You mean you don’t like the thought of them touching me and me touching and messing with them?” She asked. I hadn’t heard Shazz talk this way before and her dirty talk had an effect on me that I didn’t anticipate. Then she did something she had never done before. She reached down and put her hand directly on top of my cock. It was rock hard.

“Are you sure you really want to know?” She asked, “Do you not think that it’s better that you use your imagination?”

I wasn’t sure how to reply. Before I could get my thoughts together, Shazz continued. “Your cock doesn’t seem to have a problem using its imagination.”

My cock twitched in response, as if it had the ability for independent thought that Shazz was suggesting. And then stingingly she said, “And it doesn’t seem to have a problem with what it is imagining!”

“Yes, no, I mean I don’t know. I’m confused,” I stuttered.

“And that bothers you?”

“Yes.” I said emphatically, trying to regain some initiative. And then, “I don’t even really know what you and Ian were doing. I don’t know what I have to be bothered about or not. You could at least tell me that.” I protested.

Shazz paused for thought.

“What I will tell you, but not the others, is that each night I will allow whoever is sharing the bed with me to go one step further, sexually, than the night before,” Shazz said.

“It’s your turn tonight, so you will find out then what happened with Ian and we will go one step further still,” she continued.

I pondered for a moment while I digested this piece of intelligence. The obvious question came to me.

“And what about Pete tomorrow night?” I asked.

“The same applies.” She replied in a matter-of-fact sort of way.

This had me churning inside. So, the more intimate that Shazz had been with Ian, the more intimate still she would be with me tonight. OK-ish. There were lots of things that I wanted to do with Shazz, but my prospects of doing them depended on her having done most of them already with Ian. Not OK, really. And, what’s more, the greater my intimacy with her tonight, the further the boundaries would be pushed with Pete, tomorrow night. Definitely not OK. I didn’t know what I wanted or didn’t want.

She had me. There was no suggestion that she would change her behaviour. There was simply her insinuation that she understood my own desires better than I did myself. Perhaps she did. I had lain awake as long as I could on the first two nights, straining my ears for every sound or hint of what was happening in the double bed with my cock aroused to the extent of discomfort. I was confused.

I tried one last time to grasp for reason.

“I’m not sure whether you’re my girlfriend or not.”

“Do you want me to be?”

I wasn’t sure of the answer to this. Yes, I enjoyed Shazz’s company and her attention but I wasn’t sure how I felt about her seeming disregard for my feelings and her apparent need to share around her favours, if not her affections.

“Well, you don’t have to be my boyfriend and you don’t have to share the double bed with me. It’s up to you.” Again, that matter-of-fact delivery. It was, effectively, an ultimatum.

“I want to be your boyfriend and I want to share the double bed with you tonight,” I replied, in defeat.

“That’s OK, then,” Shazz replied, with finality, and kissed me affectionately. I felt a bit better and my cock told me in its usual way that it was looking forward to later.

That night I took my turn in the double bed, not sure what to expect. Shazz turned her back to me as she put on her nightie and then removed her panties. I stripped to my boxers. I wasn’t sure whether to keep them on or take them off. I’d never been naked in front of a girl before, so I kept them on and got into bed beside Shazz. I felt the crustiness on the sheets and it reminded me of the previous nights’ happenings.

Pete, whose turn it was on the futon, put out the light.

Shazz immediately rolled over towards me. We were face to face. My erection pressed into her. She kissed me, deeply. I imagined her doing the same with Ian the night before.

Shazz seemed to read my thoughts. She whispered in my ear, “Last night Ian and I kissed like this and then I took off my nightie and let Ian touch my breasts, but I kept my panties on and he didn’t touch my pussy. To finish I gave him a hand job.” We both felt my cock stiffen further as she shared this with me.

“You know how you’ve been trying to touch me under my clothes? Shazz asked, rhetorically. “Well I’m going to take off my nightie and then you can feel my breasts and my pussy, which is one thing more than Ian. And, if you take off your boxers, I’ll wank you off, like I did Ian.” My cock jumped and leaked pre-cum onto Shazz’s belly. I wasn’t sure if it was the image of Shazz wanking Ian or the prospect of exploring Shazz’s pussy which caused the reaction.

I did as I was told and took off my boxers as Shazz sat up and pulled her nightie over her head. In the dim light I saw for the first time her naked breasts. Shazz lay on her back and I lay on my side and explored her breasts with my fingers and felt her nipples harden as I tweaked them. Shazz gave a little moan as I did, so I did it some more. Shazz held my cock in her hand but, but fortunately, didn’t do more as I wasn’t sure that I would hold off for long once she started wanking it. I imagined her holding Ian’s cock in the same way.

I was fascinated by her breasts and the effect that I was having on Shazz’s nipples. I’d almost forgotten that still more had been promised.

Hesitantly I moved my hand southward. I felt Shazz’s pubic hair. Despite her promise, I still expected her to stop me but she parted her legs a little and so I moved on. I wasn’t sure what to do. I had a vague but not a detailed notion of the anatomy of female genitalia. I found her slit. It was wet. I rubbed my fingers up and down. Shazz let out another moan. I found her vagina and inserted a finger into it. She was even wetter than before.

I continued playing with Shazz’s slit and inserting one and then two fingers into her.

Part intuitively, I adjusted my position and I put my mouth to Shazz’s right nipple. Shazz didn’t stop me. Instead she gave another, deeper and louder, moan.

Shazz reached down and took my right hand in her left. I tried to go straight for her pussy but Shazz repositioned my fingers higher on her slit and whispered “Touch me there…. just feel the little nub, below my clit hood.

TaraCarson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TaraCarson

That’s it. Now tease it. Yes that’s good. Keep it moist,” and, with the latter, she moved my fingers back to her vagina to re-lubricate them before returning them to her clit.

“Now put a finger in my pussy.”

I did as I was told. I felt the moist warmth embrace my digit.

“Can you feel how wet it is?”

“Yes,” I managed to reply.

“Now use that to lubricate my clit.”

“That’s it,” she continued, as I followed her directions, dutifully.

“You can use two fingers in my pussy, now,” She instructed.

I alternately finger fucked Shazz and played with her clit.

Shazz moaned and bucked and twisted under my ministrations.

With Shazz’s occasional intervention and guidance I realised that I was succeeding in bringing her towards a climax. I was at serious risk of cuming myself and, fortunately, Shazz released my cock from her right hand.

Shazz’s breath shortened and her body tensed. Intuitively I focused on her clit, as that seemed to have the greatest effect on Shazz’s progress towards an orgasm, just dipping into her pussy for lubrication, when required.

“Oh, oh oh, ohhhhhh!” Shazz surpressed her orgasm but not sufficiently that our three holiday companions wouldn’t be able to hear.

Shazz lay back and her breathing slowly came back to normal.

When she had recovered, Shazz instructed, “Roll on your back.” I did as I was told.

Shazz rolled towards me and ran her finger along my cock, from tip to perineum and back.

“Did you enjoy touching my breasts and nipples?” She whispered in my ear.

“Yes,” I replied.

Shazz took my cock in her hand and began to pump it gently.

“Did you enjoy playing with my nipples with your tongue?”

“Oh yes,” I replied.

Shazz increased the range and pace of the oscillations of her hand on my cock.

“Did you enjoy playing with my pussy?”

“Oh, yes!”

Faster still.

“Did you enjoy fingering my clit and putting your fingers in my cunt?”

“Oh, yes, yes!”

I could feel my muscles tense and my buttocks lifted from the bed.

“Are you thinking about Pete doing the same to me tomorrow night?” Then, after the briefest of pauses, “‘Because I am!”

“Oh, yes, NO, yes, YES!” Shazz knew precisely what she was doing. I shot my load, adding to the gathering collection of deposits on the bedsheets.

There was also cum on Shazz’s hand. She put it to her mouth.

“Mmmmm,” said Shazz, licking her lips, “Waste of good cum. I’ll have to do something about that tomorrow night!”

She kissed me and rolled over onto her left hand side, with her back towards me. I rolled into her back. My softening cock pressed into her bum and my cum-covered belly and chest pressed against her back. If Shazz objected, she didn’t say so. I reached my arm around her and held her breast in my hand. Shazz gave one of her little moans. I would have been very happy but for the thought of Pete and tomorrow night.

We slept.

Tuesday Pete

We were awoken by the Pete and Ian. They were stood either side of the bed.

“Time to get up. We’re showered and dressed!”

Both Shazz and I were naked under the duvet. We clutched it to us.

“You two seemed to have fun last night!” said Pete.

“None of your business!” replied Shazz. “Now get out of here whilst we get decent!”

Pete and Ian moved to the other side of the curtains and closed them behind themselves.

Shazz got out of bed. I saw her naked in daylight for the first time. It was the first time I had seen any girl naked. I stared. Shazz made no attempt to cover herself.

“When you’ve finished staring you can get up yourself!” commanded Shazz.

I did I was told, conscious of my very erect cock pointing directly at Shazz.

“Nice!” said Shazz. “Now cover it up before I open the curtains!”

Shazz replaced her nightie and panties and opened the curtains. I scrambled to find my boxers and got them on just in time, not that they did much to hide my arousal. Pete and Ian looked on knowingly. Dave seemed to be elsewhere. Shazz collected her clothes for the day and headed for the shower block.

Whilst Shazz didn’t wear a bra, she usually wore a camisole or something similar under her blouse or two tee-shirts, perhaps a short sleeve one under a strappy one, so there were always two layers of fabric over her breasts. This morning, however, Shazz re-appeared after her shower wearing just a strappy top. The result was that the curve of her breasts was much more noticeable, as was the prominence of her nipples.

When we were all together we breakfasted and then tidied up the Yurt, took out the rubbish and went to the wash area with the dishes from the previous night and from breakfast. A man we took to be the farmer was doing the rounds with a tractor and trailer, emptying the bins and generally tidying up. When he saw us he came over. Pete and Ian were doing the dishes and I was drying. Dave had gone to the loo. So he struck up a conversation with Shazz.

“So you are the youngsters that my wife told me about, then?” He enquired, looking us all over meaningfully.

“It must be cosy, all of you in that Yurt, together.” This latter was directed at Shazz, in particular.

And then he said: “Aye, there’s still a chill in the air after last night’s rain until the sun gets up properly.” It took me a moment to realise that he was staring at Shazz’s chest where the effect of the cold on her nipples was obvious beneath the single thin layer of cotton. Shazz blushed and he smiled.

He’d been picking up litter and had a black bin liner with him and was wearing thick rubber gloves.

He said to Shazz, “I don’t suppose you could pick up that sweetie wrapper for me? Those little things are not easy for me to get hold of with my gloves on.”

Instinctively, Shazz crouched down to pick up the piece of litter that the farmer was indicating. I watched his eyes follow her as he looked down her top. Shazz only realised that she had fallen for his trick when he held the bin bag open for her to put in the wrapper and he said; “Thank you very much,” and grinned.

“Well, I suppose I better get on,” he said. “Be good!” and he chortled.

We spent the day exploring a little further and returned via the town where we topped up our provisions. It wasn’t only the farmer and my holiday companions who paid attention to Shazz’s scantily covered breasts and nipples.

As the day progressed, the tension increased. There was no doubt that Pete was anticipating what might happen later. What he didn’t know, but I did, was the ‘one step further’ part of Shazz’s plan. It was bad enough thinking of Pete exploring Shazz’s body in the way that I had the previous night, but Shazz had hinted that she would finish Pete by sucking his cock! Despite my mental conflicts, every time I thought about it I got an erection. I tried to keep my mind on other things, but with not a lot of success.

At bed time, Pete joined Shazz in the inner sanctum behind the curtains. I could hear whispering but couldn’t tell what was being said. Would Shazz bother to put on her nightie to take it off again? Was Pete already admiring her naked body? Was he naked, his cock erect in anticipation? Did the sight of Pete’s erection increase Shazz’s own arousal? (I’d not seen Pete erect but what I had seen suggested that he was the best endowed of the four of us).

On cue with my thoughts, I heard an intake of breath from Shazz, which seemed to confirm my supposition.

I heard them get into bed, the whispers, the re-positioning, the kissing. I imagined Pete feeling Shazz’s breasts and nipples. Shazz moaned. Was he using his mouth on them? Was his hand on her pussy? Was she guiding his hand in the same way she had guided mine? Were his fingers in her cunt? More moans. Was his cock in her hand?

I listened intently. It occurred to me that the others would be listening too, in the same way that they and Pete had listened last night.

Shazz’s moans were increasing. I thought I heard a sort of slopping, slurping sound. Was Shazz really that wet down there? Had she been that wet last night?

Slowly and audibly, Shazz built to her climax. When it arrived it seemed louder and longer than the night before. I was both deflated and excited.

In the near silence that followed, I became aware that Dave, who was on the futon, was wanking.

Then the repositioning. Further whispers. Then a licking noise, followed by a different sort slurping.

Then a sudden movement. “Careful!” Shazz said, not whispering this time, “Don’t choke me – it’s big!”

“Sorry!” responded Pete.

The sounds of Shazz blowing Pete’s cock resumed. The rhythm of the creaking bed increased. The slurping sound became faster. Pete built towards his own climax.

“Oh God! That’s good! I’m going to shoot! Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhh!” The rhythm slowed but didn’t stop. Was Shazz swallowing Pete’s cum? Was she sucking him dry?

“Wow!” said Pete. “That was awesome!”

Wednesday

Shazz was up. There was the sound of light rain on the Yurt roof. She seemed to hesitate and think about putting on a waterproof but obviously decided it wasn’t worth it for the hundred metres or so to the shower block. She put her wash bag and her clothes for the day in a plastic shopping bag to keep the rain off them, held them above her head, and set off in just her nightie.

I was next up. I didn’t want to have to confront Pete, just yet.

I thought I heard conversation outside. I picked up my things and headed for the shower block. Unlike Shazz, I stopped to put on a waterproof jacket as the rain seemed heavier than before.

About halfway to the shower block I saw Shazz talking to the farmer and a younger man. They didn’t seem pleased to see me. As I approached, the farmer said “Must get on,” and turned away. Shazz was still holding the plastic bag with her things in it above her head but the rain had soaked into her nightie which clung to her body. Her breasts, nipples and even the hint of a bush were visible. She blushed.

“Thanks for rescuing me from that creep and his son,” she said. I couldn’t help it but I got a hard on. I realised that my cock was making a tent in my boxers which was protruding from beneath my rain jacket. Shazz noticed too.

“Boys!” she said and laughed, “Such strange creatures.” She added, “You better get a cold shower before you bump into anyone else.”

“And you better get a hot one!” I said in a rare piece of spontaneous humour.

It was a moment of warmth between us in a shared and intimate joke and it gave me a strange cosy feeling inside.

We both laughed and headed to our respective showers.

As the week had progressed, Dave had got grumpier and more detached from the rest of us. On Wednesday morning he announced that he “had had enough of us” and that he was going home early. He packed his things and left without breakfast.

We were all eager to know what Shazz’s plans were for sleeping arrangements for Wednesday night. Shazz was very touchy-feely with all three of us all day. When I tried to raise the subject with her in a quiet moment all she would say was “Just wait until tonight and you will find out.”

Again, the sexual tension was high over supper. It was a warm evening and we sat outside to eat.

After dinner, Shazz said: “Look, Mikey has been very good and let you each have a turn in the double bed but Dave is no longer here, so there is no need for anyone to sleep on the futon. So, as Mikey is my boyfriend, he can sleep with me in the double bed for the rest of the week.”

My heart leapt, as did my cock, when Shazz said this. Ian and Pete looked disappointed.

“Does that mean that we don’t get another turn in the double bed?” asked Pete on behalf of himself and, seemingly, Ian. “We stuck to the rules!” (Or, rather, they hadn’t been caught breaking them. I am sure that they had compared notes in private, although not with me.)

“Not necessarily,” replied Shazz, with a sly smile.

We went for our usual ablutions and returned to the Yurt together. On the way Shazz said to me, for my hearing only; “The same rules apply as for previous nights.”

I took this to mean that I would find out the detail of what had happened between Shazz and Pete the previous night and be permitted further sexual engagement. Again this aroused mixed feelings in me.

Once in the Yurt, Ian and Pete went to close the curtains. As they did, Shazz said, “Look, it’s too hot and stuffy to close the curtains tonight. Does anyone mind if we leave them open?” I wasn’t sure (especially given my expectations of what might be to come) but the others agreed, so I didn’t raise any objection.

Pete and Ian stripped to their boxers and got into the bunks.

Shazz said: “It’s too warm for my nightie. I’m just going to sleep naked.” Then to me; “Why don’t you just do the same?” Coming from Shazz, this was an instruction not a request.

Shazz pulled off her top to reveal her breasts and then dropped her shorts and panties together and got into bed. She was at the opposite side of the bed to the bunks so I wasn’t sure how much the lads could see. Ian in the top bunk had the best view.

I undressed leaving my boxers to last. Inevitably I had an erection and I was a little sheepish about Ian and Pete seeing it. I dropped my boxers and got under the duvet as quickly as I could.

Shazz rolled over towards me straight away. She took hold of my cock and whispered in my ear “Is that because of me?” I didn’t answer.

“Do you want to know about last night?” Shazz continued. I wasn’t sure but I decided that I did more than I didn’t. I was pretty sure that Shazz would let me know, anyway.

“Yes,” I said.

“Pete and I kissed.”

“Then he touched my breast whilst I played with his nice big cock.”

None of this was any surprise, of course, but Shazz telling me about it in such a matter of fact way made me horny as hell. I wasn’t sure whether it was right or wrong that I should be turned on in this way, but I let her continue, anyway.

“Then I told him to use his mouth and tongue on my nipples whilst I took his hand and showed him how I wanted him to play with my pussy and clit.”

“He played with my clit with his thumb whilst he finger fucked me with one, then two, then three fingers.”

“Meantime, I was playing with his cock which just seemed to get bigger.”

“He was really good. I had an awesome orgasm.”

I took in this information, even more confused than ever about my reaction. Pete had been better than me at pleasuring Shazz and had given her a better orgasm. I was both humiliated and excited at the same time.

“Do you want to know what I did to Pete?”

“Yes,” I said. There was no point pretending otherwise.

“I put his nice big fat cock in my mouth and I sucked him off.”

I didn’t want to ask, but I couldn’t stop myself. “Did you swallow his cum?”

“Oh yes, and there was lots of it.”

My cock twitched at this intelligence. I thought of Shazz with Pete’s cock in her mouth; bigger and fatter than mine; of Shazz struggling to swallow rope after rope of Pete’s thick creamy cum.

“See,” said Shazz, “You like me messing around with the others, don’t you?”

I didn’t reply, but my cock couldn’t lie.

“Don’t you?” Shazz asked again, insistently, this time taking my balls in her other hand and squeezing; digging in her finger nails as she did.

“Yes, yes!” I said, having great difficulty preventing myself from ejaculating.

“Would you like me to suck your cock, like I did Pete’s?”

I forced out a “Yes!” I was hardly likely to say no, especially in my advance state of arousal! Fortunately, Shazz released my balls or I couldn’t have held back any longer.

I realised that, whilst Shazz was speaking quietly, she was no longer whispering directly to me. Ian and Pete could almost certainly hear our interchange, as well as see the movement beneath the duvet.

Shazz continued to hold my cock in her hand but fortuitously, and probably sensibly, she did not do anything more to stimulate it.

“Before I suck your cock you can do one more thing for me,” She said. “One thing that Pete didn’t do.” This latter did a little to restore my self esteem.

“What’s that?” I asked.

Shazz didn’t answer immediately but she pushed back the duvet and let it fall onto the floor at the foot of the bed. Even in the dim light we were both now in full view of Pete and, especially, Ian who was in the top bunk.

“I want you to do with your tongue what you did with your fingers on Tuesday night – and if you make me cum then I’ll think about sucking you off, like I did to Pete’s lovely fat cock!”

Shazz pulled herself up the bed, put my pillow under her buttocks, drew up her legs and spread them apart.

I positioned myself between Shazz’s legs and took in the view in front of me with awe. Shazz helpfully parted her labia to provide me with access. In the semi darkness, I struggled to take it all in but I saw enough to wet my appetite.

Shazz was clearly impatient, so I took a deep breath and went to work.

I explored her vagina and clit with my tongue

Shazz moaned and writhed and bucked her hips

“Use your fingers in my cunt and your tongue and mouth on my clit!”

I did as I was told. Finger fucking her with two fingers and alternately teasing her clit with my tongue and then sucking on it.

Gradually, I could feel Shazz tense up. Her hips rose. Her panting and moaning grew deeper. This time she did nothing to restrain her climax.

“Yes, yes, oh fuck, oh fuck, that’s it, yes, yes, yes,” and an almost animal, guttural scream that seemed to go on and on but probably only lasted about thirty seconds. At last it subsided.

If there was a night time noise curfew in the campsite, Shazz had broken it.

To make things worse, Ian and Pete clapped and cheered spontaneously.

“Good boy!” said Shazz, breathlessy.

I was exhausted and so, it seemed, was Shazz.

I fell back on the bed. I hadn’t realised in my preoccupation with Shazz’s nether regions, but my erection had gone.

“Sleep,” said Shazz, and I didn’t object as she cuddled in to me. It was still warm in the Yurt and the duvet cover was superfluous. I felt Shazz’s warm body against mine. Her breasts pressed to my chest and my now flaccid cock leaked pre-cum against her belly.

Thursday - ?

My next consciousness was dreamlike. It was light. I was still in bed. And Shazz was sucking my cock. I realised that it must be morning. I was aware that Ian and Pete were awake, also.

Shazz and I were on the bed and Ian and Pete were watching Shazz suck me off.

The memories of last night came back to me and added to my confusion but I decided to put all that to aside and enjoy the moment. My cock responded positively to Shazz’s mouth. She seemed to take more of it at each stroke. I could feel my orgasm building and so could Shazz. In anticipation of this moment, I suspected like the others, I had refrained from wanking all week. My only previous orgasm since leaving home had been at Shazz’s hand on Tuesday night. I let the pleasure flow over me and felt the stream of cum gush into Shazz’s mouth. I felt her instinctive reaction to pull away and then she controlled it and let my cum flow down her throat. But there was too much and she pulled her head back. The last of my cum hit her face as she did so and more flowed from her mouth as she gasped for breath. Cum dribbled onto her naked breasts and fell onto my stomach as she knelt above me.

Ian and Pete were laying on top of their bunks and openly wanking.

“Don’t let that go to waste,” said Shazz. When the lads looked puzzled, she added, “Come her and add it to Max’s.” They quickly got the idea.

Pete stood at the side of the bed and Ian at the foot. Both pointed their cocks in the direction of Shazz and continued to work them for all they were worth. Pete came first. His aim was good. Most hit Shazz’s face and hair but some fell short and hit her breasts and some fell on my stomach. Not surprisingly as Ian had not had a release since Sunday night, his first spurt overshot. It fell on my face; in my eyes and mouth. It was first time that I tasted another guy’s cum. Ian adjusted his aim and the remainder fell on or about Shazz. There was a lot of it.

At that point there was a knock at the door. None of us spoke. Whoever was there clearly took silence as consent to enter. The door opened and in walked the farmer.

“Now I need to have words with you about complaints about last night’s noise….” He stopped. It had taken a moment or two for his eyes to adjust from the sunlight outside to the shade of the Yurt. As they did, he took in the scene. We were frozen in shock.

“Oh, what goings on do we have here then?” He said, almost to himself.

None of us answered.

His eyes took in each of us in turn. All of us naked. Ian and Pete still holding now flaccid cocks. Myself lying on the bed with cum on my face and belly. Shazz kneeling over me with cum in her hair, on her face, her breasts, coming out of her mouth and generally spattered over the rest of her body.

Not surprisingly, mostly his eyes rested on Shazz.

“Who’s in charge here?” He asked.

To our surprise, Shazz said, “I am.”

“Well then, Miss, I suppose I better let you have time to get cleaned up and then you can come up to the farmhouse and we’ll see whether we are going to let you stay here for another night.”

Gallantry suddenly took over me. In a Spartacus moment I said, “No, I’m in charge.”

“Oh you are, are you?” the farmer replied disbelievingly. Then to Shazz, “In that case you better bring that poofter with you. Let’s say in half an hour.” This was a command.

He added, “Just the two of you,” as if to curtail any further spread of the Spartacus syndrome.

Shazz said, “OK. Half an hour.” The rest of us said nothing.

With that he left. We couldn’t help it, but as soon as he was out of the door we all burst out laughing. It must have been the relief. It wasn’t a good idea. The farmer must have heard us. We heard him mutter, “We’ll see if that bitch and her poof think it’s quite so funny in half an hour’s time!”

Half an hour later, showered and dressed, Shazz and I reported nervously to the farm house. The farmer answered the door and showed us into the parlour. We sat as directed on a bench seat at one side of the room. The farmer and his son sat opposite.

“So what have you got to say for yourselves?” the farmer demanded.

I stuttered. Shazz answered, “We’re sorry if we disturbed the other campers. It won’t happen again.”

“You’re right it won’t,” the farmer replied. “I knew it was a mistake letting you stay. It’s my wife’s fault. We’d normally have sent you away on arrival as there was no mention of you, Miss, when the booking was made. But she said you all seemed very nice and harmless. This is a respectable campsite. Wait ‘til she gets back from her sister’s on Sunday. I’ll tell her then what you’ve been up to. Unfortunately, you will have gone by then, so you won’t be here to explain for yourselves. I’ve a good mind to send you packing now!”

“Please don’t do that,” Shazz pleaded, “We’ll not cause any more trouble. Let us stay until Saturday.” I wasn’t sure what Shazz’s motives were, but I didn’t fancy explaining to my parents why I had been sent home early. They didn’t even know Shazz was with us.

“OK, then” replied the farmer, still stern. “But to make sure you don’t get up to any more mischief like last night and what I saw with my own eyes this morning,” both Shazz and I blushed at this point, “You, Miss, will sleep in the farmhouse with Jack and I tonight and tomorrow night. You’ll be here at 10.00 o’clock, and no later.”

Shazz started to protest, but he continued, “Otherwise you can pack your bags now!” at which she gave in with a shrug.

To be continued……..

I’ve written this story from the male perspective – a first for me. My hubby helped me with bits of it, although he wasn’t one of the participants. As with my other stories, it is based on true experiences. All participants were over 16 years of age.

Published 
Written by Shazz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments