Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

This Is Our Life Ch. 3

"David is stunned by what he finds when he finally arrives at the resort"

44
8 Comments 8
2.1k Views 2.1k
6.9k words 6.9k words

~~~~~{David}~~~~~

Two days into the clusterfuck I had to un-fuck, and I had completed the un-fucking. The CEO was so pleased that he made the corporate business jet available for me. I discovered when I boarded the plane that evening that he wasn’t being all that magnanimous. He and his family were on the jet as well. They were heading to the same island, although to a different resort.

By the time we landed and I got to the resort it was ten at night. I checked in with the front desk and got a key to our suite. I was a bundle of nerves as I dragged my suitcase behind me down the hall. I desperately wanted to see Sara, kiss her, and tell her how much I loved her. I slid the card into the lock and opened the suite door.

I pulled my suitcase inside and turned to take in the room. The lights were off in the main room, but I could see light coming from what was obviously the bedroom. I left my suitcase and walked toward the bedroom. I was puzzled at first when I saw stuff on the floor. My heart nearly stopped when I saw my wife’s dress. Oh NO! Please tell me this isn’t happening. Please tell me I haven’t lost my last chance! Please!

The tears were forming in my eyes when I stood in the doorway and tried to prepare myself to look into that room. All I could think of was What do I do now? Where will I go? Should I leave her with her lover and just go home? She obviously doesn’t want me anymore.

The thought of getting angry and beating some guy up never entered my mind. I was the one responsible for this. I was the one who couldn’t give his wife what she needed. I couldn’t blame her for moving on, but I couldn’t help feeling devastated. Suddenly I had this vision of spending the remainder of my life without her in it and I could barely make myself look. I had to know, I had to pay this last penance for failing her.

I was utterly confused and my brain froze. I was expecting some dude to be pounding away at her and what I saw didn’t fit at all. There was a drop-dead gorgeous little blonde on the bed. That alone set my thoughts spinning, but when I saw Sara my brain vapor locked. I just couldn’t process it for a moment. Sara, my wife, is eating a woman’s pussy?

The blonde was orgasming her ass off, so apparently, my wife had some skill. Who knew? Then I realized that it didn’t matter. Man or woman didn’t matter. She’d found someone to give her what she had needed for so long. I was redundant now and there was no good reason for me to interrupt her joy. I wasn’t really sure where I was going to stay, but I knew I was in the way here. I turned without a word and went to grab my suitcase. Hopefully, I could leave without interrupting her evening. I decided to find a place to sit where I could see when her lover left. After her lover left, I would call her and she could tell me she’d moved on without me. I had no idea what would happen after that.

The blonde called out my name and I turned my head in shock to look back at her. How does she know who I am?

She scrambled off the bed and ran over to me with her perfect little titties bouncing. “Please don’t leave. She loves you so much. Please!”

She grabbed my hand and practically dragged me to the bed. Sara had rolled onto her side and was looking at me apprehensively. Tears began to run down her face and all I wanted to do was brush them away and make her smile again. I love her so fucking much, but I was at a loss as to what to do. The little blonde continued to pull me closer. “Isn’t she beautiful? She loves you so much and you love her. Right?”

I didn’t look at her. My attention, hell, my whole existence was focused on Sara. I felt the blonde’s hand on my shoulder. She gave me a shove. “Kiss your wife and tell her how much you love her. Nothing else matters.”

I put a knee on the bed, hesitant to force myself on her. I was bracing myself for her rejection when her hand reached out to me. Suddenly I didn’t fucking care about five minutes ago as I crushed her to my chest and kissed her. The kiss was wonderful but couldn’t possibly express all my emotions. We kissed, the tears fell, and “I love you” was repeated over and over like a mantra between us.

It took a while before we got a grip on ourselves and came up for air. We looked into each other’s eyes and she smiled warmly. We both started talking at the same time, “Looks like you have a lot...”

“I have a lot…”

“To tell me…”

“To tell you...”

Of course, then we both paused to let the other talk, and when the other didn’t we both started talking at the same time again. The little blonde stepped in. “David, why don’t you get your stuff and hit the shower? We’ll explain everything while you destress.”

That sounded like a wonderful idea. I kissed Sara again, long and hard, then climbed off the bed. I grabbed my suitcase and quickly got what I needed. I went to the bathroom and closed the door before stripping my clothes. I set my toiletry bag on the sink and began pulling out my stuff. The Viagra bottle sat there like some sort of sexual beacon. I hesitated for a moment hoping I wasn’t being stupidly optimistic before biting the bullet and swallowing one. I figured worse case, I’ve had hardons before that I couldn’t do anything about.

A quick buzz with the electric razor and I got under the hot water. It felt wonderful to wash away the detritus of a long day. My nerves had settled, but my mind was still going a thousand miles an hour. I was suddenly motivated to get clean and find out what Sara had to say. I nearly jumped out of my skin when a hand caressed my back.

I started to turn when Sara stepped around me and put her hands on my chest. The hand on my back was still there and my eyes went wide in shock. Sara giggled at me. She fucking giggled! I’ve heard her laugh many times, but I’ve rarely heard her giggle. Her hand came up and caressed my face. “Relax, baby. We’re going to take care of you and tell you everything.”

That’s exactly what she did. By the time she got to the kiss where Anna shared her husband’s cum, I was harder than I’d been in years. I knew it was going to stay hard too. I just knew it was, and that gave me a level of confidence I hadn’t had in ages. Sara was gently stroking my cock while our tongues played. Anna’s body was against my back and I could feel her tits rubbing against me. She moved away and I figured bath time was over. I released my wife’s sweet lips to reach for the shower controls but Anna’s amazing little body blocked me. She glided around me and dropped down to her knees where Sara soon joined her. No fuckin way! They’re not going to do it. There is no way two hot women are going to suck my cock. Oh fuck!

“OH FUCK!”

My voice rang in the shower. I was so absolutely ecstatically shocked that I nearly deafened us all. They were running their tongues up the side of my cock. Anna really knew how to use her sweet mouth and I was surprised at how deep she could take me. Soon enough Sara had her turn. Anna looked up at me while Sara reminded me how good she was at sucking cock, “Your cock is really big David. My hubby’s is nice, but he’s not this big.” The two women traded back and forth from there. I was shocked I lasted as long as I did before I had to push them away, “As much as I love what you are doing, there is something I need to do.”

Anna was giddy with excitement, “Yes! Do her good, David! I’ll turn off the water and get the towels. You two just focus on each other! I hope you’ll let me watch! Pretty please! I want to see that big cock fucking her! This is going to be awesome!”

She was on the faucets and had them closed in a second before she bounced her cute little butt out of the shower. I looked into Sara’s smiling face, “Is she always like that?”

Sara nodded, “Oh, You ain’t seen nothin’ yet!”

My mind started thinking about what Sara had told me she’d been doing. I cringed when I thought about her in bed with Anna’s husband, but I mentally got a grip. Sara hadn’t done even as much as I had told her she could. She hadn’t really done anything wrong and she’d had a wonderful experience so far. I needed to get my mind in the happy place where she was and stop dwelling on yesterday’s shit. Sara had turned to grab the towel that Anna held out. I grabbed her ass with both hands and squeezed. I wiggled her buns and growled low in her ear. I saw the goosebumps rise on her arms and she trembled before leaning back against me. I nibbled on her shoulder and she spun around to plant another hot kiss on my mouth. We kind of got distracted with it until the pixie showed up, “Come on you guys! You’re gonna get cold if you don’t dry off and come to bed.”

Sara and I couldn’t help but grin as we quickly dried off. We walked into the bedroom and I for one was wondering what Anna would be up to next. Sara looked around our transformed bedroom, “Where the hell did she get the candles so fast?”

I just shrugged as I looked around. The lights were out and candles provided indirect light from various surfaces around the room. The bed cover had been removed and Anna sat on the foot of the bed grinning like she’d just brought home an all-A report card. Sara walked over to her and pulled her nude body against her own. They kissed with obvious affection and attraction. It wasn’t an hour ago that I was devastated someone else was kissing her like that. Now, she looked beautiful and happy. I wanted this for her. I didn’t feel threatened, I felt good.

Sara let her go and turned to me. We moved onto the bed and nestled together. The feeling of her body against mine was as familiar as I remembered, yet new and exciting. Holding her, kissing her, and feeling her body against mine was more than I had ever dreamed. I knew that I had missed our lovemaking, but I never dreamed how profoundly I had missed it until now. I was transported. The feel of her and the love she was showing me had my emotions flying through the roof. I was on the verge of an emotional vapor lock when her eyes met mine, “David, I’m here. This is real and I want you. Please, make love to me.”

I caught my breath and looked at my amazing wife. I needed to let go and be with her in the moment. I felt the weight gradually lifting from me and I smiled lustily before ducking my head and taking her nipple into my mouth. Her sharp intake of breath was all the encouragement I needed to lose myself in her. My brain turned away from the past and focused like a laser beam on making love to my wife.

The taste of her skin was ambrosia. When I licked her neck I tasted more than her. I tasted the perfume that Anna wore too and that added another erotic element to our lovemaking. I longed to taste my wife’s pussy and kissed my way down her body on a mission to satisfy that longing. I kissed her satin thighs while moving ever closer to my goal until my tongue finally touched her wetness. The taste of her was sublime and her response was everything I had dreamed of for so long. I was willing to spend the night right where I was if that is what it took to satisfy her need. That was the least I felt that I owed her.

It took me a matter of seconds to knock the rust off of my pussy eating skills. My tongue played her pussy and clit bringing her ever closer to the orgasm I so much wanted to give her. Her hands grabbed my hair and her thighs crushed my temples as she began to orgasm. She was moaning loudly while thrashing through the most epic orgasm I could ever remember giving her. Suddenly, her moans were muffled and I looked up from her spasming pussy. Anna was kissing her, and their tongues were tangling madly. The sight of them blew me away and I went after Sara’s clit like a madman. Sara screamed into Anna’s mouth and flooded mine with her cum.

Within seconds her hands went from pulling my hair to pushing my face away from her over-sensitized pussy. She rolled onto her side and curled up in the fetal position. Anna gave her room and watched as Sara shivered her way through the rest of her orgasm. I moved up behind my wonderful wife and pulled her against my chest. I gently kissed her ears and neck as she settled into the afterglow. Her breathing settled and she turned her head toward me. “God, I love you!”

I smiled down at her, “I love you too.”

“Oh, my God! You guys are so fucking hot! I’ve never seen anyone cum like that! Man! I’d like to try…”

Sara and I turned our heads and looked at Anna. Her face was red and her hand was covering her mouth. Sara and I started laughing. We couldn’t help it. She was just so fucking cute. Her honest sexuality, her innocent openness, and her wonderful soul were irresistible. It was work not to smile when around her.

When our laugh faded Anna grinned at us. “OK! No more comments from the peanut gallery. I’ll be quiet I promise. You two just go on with what you’re doing. Well? Come on. It’s time to fuck!”

I grinned at Sara. “Honey? Can we keep her?”

Sara laughed, “Oh Baby, you have no idea how much I would like to do that. You know that she comes as a couple? We’d have to keep Chase too, and I think I could live with that. How about you?”

Her elbow nudged me as if she were kidding, but I picked up right away on the message. My heart raced at the ramifications, but I chased the thoughts away. I needed to live in this moment, “That’s a subject for another day. I have plans for right now.”

I could see from the gleam in Sara’s eyes that this was a subject that was very important to her. I had a very good idea why and would give it plenty of thought later. I decided to kiss away the distractions and it didn’t take us long to forget the world around us. I moved between her legs and took my cock in hand. I was amazed at how achingly hard I was. I slid the head up and down her drenched labia to wet it well and settled it into place at her entrance. Ever so slowly I sank into her. Her gasps and the gentle pressure of her hand on my stomach guided me as I slid deeper and deeper.

I stopped before I was fully inside her. I knew where to stop from years of penetrating her wonderful pussy. She could take all of me, but she always paid a price the next day. This deep was where I belonged. This deep brought us both ecstasy. This deep was perfect. Then I began to move, and soon she began to move in the complimentary rhythm we did so well together.

Our mouths were locked together and our tongues began madly thrashing. My pace increased and I fought not to thrust too deep. Faster and faster, our mouths unable to do anything but breathe, our bodies building toward that wonderful release that binds us so close. Our voices shouted our love and then our mutual moans of rapture as we orgasmed together. I felt like my cock was going to explode like some cartoon stick of dynamite. The explosion was a jet of cum that sent such a massive shot of pleasure through me that I ceased to function as a thinking human being. The second was identical to the first. I didn’t get control of my body back until the fourth spasm shot the last of my cum into my wife.

I fought to regain control of my body so I could kiss my wife until she would have to beg me to stop. I held myself up on my elbows and kissed her lips until her orgasm faded and she could respond. Our mouths met and our tongues caressed while my still-hard cock maintained our intimate connection. We kissed until I softened and slipped from her. I kissed her quickly and rolled over onto my side. I figured she’d waddle her way to the bathroom. She had quite the load to get rid of.

I hadn’t planned on Anna. Sara had one foot on the floor and the other on the bed when Anna moved between her legs like a shot, “Please, Sara? Can I, please?”

Sara looked over at me, gauging my reaction. I was stunned, not stupid. Sara looked a bit sad at my momentary hesitation, but that soon changed when I spoke, “Sara honey, I think if Anna wants to eat your pussy you’d be an idiot not to let her.”

Anna grinned at Sara, “Yeh! Come on! And maybe David can eat me! Uh… Too soon?”

Holy Shit! I… Wow! I looked at my lovely wife with absolutely no clue as to how she would react to that little revelation. Sara gave me such a lust-filled look that my cock pulsed. I started to get hard again and looked down at my cock in shock. Hell, I didn’t recover that fast before all the bad shit happened. The last thing I was going to do was question my good fortune.

Sara moved back onto the bed. “David, lie down right there on your back. Put your head right between my feet and skoosh up a little. OK, perfect.”

I was on my back with the top of my head toward my wife’s crotch looking at the ceiling and beginning to get a glimmer of a clue as to what was happening. I refused to believe it. There was no way something that fucking awesome would ever happen to me.

Sara, always the director, continued, “OK, Anna. You straddle his face and put your face in my pussy. Easy peasy.”

NO FUCKIN WAY! That’s it. I died in a plane crash and Saint Peter fucked up and let me in. This is heaven.

When her slender leg swept over my head and her sweet little bald pussy began settling on my mouth, I didn’t really care anymore how we got to this point. Her pussy settled on my mouth and when she leaned forward to eat my wife’s pussy, she positioned her little clit perfectly on my mouth. I gave her the best tongue-lashing I possibly could, and she tasted wonderful. My tongue loved caressing her labia and circling her opening. Her nubbin of a clit was given the utmost respect and attention. I was very proud of myself when I made her cum. Her moans into Sara’s pussy were the perfect thing Sara needed to throw her into a wonderful orgasm as well.

RobbyShawz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RobbyShawz

I lay there held captive by the pussy resting on my face. Anna’s pussy was pulsing against my mouth as the last of her cum wetted my face. I heard Sara first, “That was wonderful, little one. Did David do a good job?”

Anna groaned, “Oh my god, he did. I want his big cock so bad right now. Can I fuck him? Will you let me fuck him please?”

I didn’t move a muscle. The last thing I wanted to do was interrupt their conversation. Sara chuckled. “Behave little one. You just got the best gift I’ve ever given anyone. Take the time to appreciate this gift before you start wishing for the next one.”

Anna sounded pouty. “I know, but look at him. He’s so fucking hard right now. I’ve never had a cock that big. If I can’t fuck him you have got to. He might explode or something.”

Sara started laughing and Anna joined her. I managed to extricate myself and sat up on the bed, perfectly happy to let them decide my fate. Sara stood up. “David and I need to talk while I clean up a bit. You stay right there until we get back… Hey! No playing with yourself while we’re gone either.”

Anna’s face transformed into the perfect execution of a pout before she lost her ability to maintain it and she smiled gently up at Sara. “You know I love you don’t you?”

Sara froze. “What? You love me? We’ve barely met. How could… I don’t… Holy shit!”

Anna smiled gently, “I know it’s a shock and you don’t have to say or feel anything. I just wanted you to know. I love you and I want you to be happy. That’s all I need. Well, and your husband’s big cock if you don’t mind. If you do, that’s OK too. It won’t make a difference. It won’t change the way I feel.”

Tears filled Sara’s eyes and she rushed to the bathroom. I looked down at Anna on the bed. She looked crushed as if her world had ended. I knelt on the bed and cupped her face with my hand. “Anna, please don’t be sad. I know my wife well and I can tell you that she wasn’t crying because she didn’t want you. She just needs me to tell her it’s OK. We’ll be back so don’t you dare go anywhere.

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I started the shower and walked over to Sara as she sat on the toilet looking miserable. She looked at me in desperation, and I told her what I felt in my heart, “Honey, if you love her you have to tell her. A day ago, I would have been devastated because I would have been sure that you didn’t love me anymore. Today, I know that you love me without a doubt. I don’t think Anna wants to steal you away. She just wants to share your love. I’m willing if you are.”

The tears flew again as she jumped up and hugged me. “I don’t know honey. I love you so much and I don’t ever want to lose you. I have feelings for her that I feel guilty about. How can I feel this way about her and still be true to you? I feel like I’m cheating, no matter how hard I try to justify it.”

I fought my frustration. “Please stop finding ways to feel guilty. I’m going all logical on you now and I know how you hate that. Are you ready?”

“I guess.”

“Good enough, so here it is. I love you with all my heart. You love me with all your heart. But… Guess what? We can love more than one person. We love family and close friends, and it’s not like we have a finite amount. If we find a new friend or someone has a baby in our family, we don’t have to stop loving another family member just to maintain some weird sort of love inventory. Why can’t we love someone if by doing so we don’t deny the love we already have? I know I say shit weirdly. I guess what I’m saying is that we both make you happy and there is no good reason not to feel what you feel. You aren’t hurting anyone by sharing love. You hurt yourself when you don’t.”

Her eyes studied mine, “If you are telling me this because you think it’s what I want to hear I will never forgive you. I need to know how you really feel, so don’t try to make me feel good. Tell me how you really feel.”

I put my hand behind her neck and held her head as I looked deep into her eyes, “I just told you how I really feel.”

I saw her face run through a gamut of emotions before her sweet smile lit her face, “I love you David and you’ve just proven yet again why.”

We shared another epic kiss and I made a decision. “Babe, go ahead and get in the shower. I’m going to get Anna.”

Sara smiled happily and got into the shower. I walked back into the bedroom and moved to Anna’s side. She looked up at me apprehensively, waiting for the verdict. I leaned down and kissed her sweet lips. “My wife is in love with you. I think you’re good for her and I want her to be happy. I’ve only just met you, yet I feel like I’ve wanted to know someone like you all my life. I trust you to love my wife and protect her heart. Can you promise me that?”

I cannot describe with any accuracy the look on her face after I said what I said. She glowed with something that touched me deeply. I could no more deny her loving my wife than I could deny the sun to shine. I understood at that moment why my wife loved her, and my newfound confidence wasn’t near strong enough for me to admit that I was rapidly feeling the same way.

I took her hand and she rose from the bed to walk with me. We went to the shower and she stepped in. I pretended that I had to piss to give them some time until I wasn’t pretending anymore. I watched them out of the corner of my eye while attempting to keep my stream in the toilet bowl. I failed miserably.

When Anna entered the shower the two women were in each other’s arms in an instant. They kissed deeply and I felt my heart nearly burst at the joy of seeing their affection. Anna was giving my wonderful wife something no one else on this earth could give her. Anna didn’t take anything from Sara, if anything, she gave her something more. I decided that now was as good a time as any to unpack my suitcase. I left them to solidify their connection regretfully. I really wanted to watch, but I knew that they needed alone time, and I was fine with that.

It was surpassingly strange to perform the mundane function of unpacking while sporting a major erection. After all this time wondering if it would ever function again, I was now wondering if it was making up for the lost time. I painfully jabbed it into the dresser drawer and was much more careful after that. I had wasted as much time as I could and it was time to sneak a peek. I meandered toward the bathroom trying to appear nonchalant for some unknown reason. I arrived at the bathroom door chuckling to myself. What I saw sobered me up instantly.

My wife and Anna were melded together in such a romantic and loving embrace that I focused my undivided attention purely on them. I wanted the sight before me to be indelibly etched into my brain forever more. I fought off my first instinct to walk away and leave them to it. That was the old me. The me that almost gave up on the love of a lifetime. This new me wasn’t about to concede. I knew deep within me that Sara could, and did, love us both. Sure, we’d have to work out the details, and they would be massive, but at the end of the day, the thing that held it all together was love.

I stepped into the shower and began to casually wash my body. Considering that my body was brushing up against theirs, it didn’t take long for them to notice me. Anna threw her arms around my neck and kissed my lips off. I loved kissing her. She held nothing back and she left no doubt about her wanton need. She broke the kiss and gave my erection a tug before stepping out of the shower. I turned to my wife and gathered her into my arms. We kissed with passion we hadn’t allowed ourselves for so long.

When our lips parted I smiled at her. “You told her, didn’t you? I bet she was ecstatic. I know I was the first time you told me.”

She was so overwhelmed with emotion that she could only nod. We held each other close under the water and let our overclocked emotions run their course. She grabbed the soap and a washcloth and began washing my body. I think she did so just as much to get control of her emotions as she did to clean her husband. I certainly didn’t have a problem with that.

I rinsed off and pulled her close. After kissing her face off for a while we looked at each other and suddenly, the years of lost intimacy, suffering, and grief melted away. They weren’t gone for good, but they had been put into perspective and wouldn’t hold power over us as they had in the past.

“Sara, where do we go from here?”

She looked up at me pensively. “I don’t know. I know what I would like to happen, but I can’t see it happening.”

“Why don’t you tell me what you want and maybe the two of us can figure out how to make that happen.”

She hesitated but then steeled herself. “OK, first, I want Anna in my life after our vacation.”

I nodded. “Of course. We’ll have to talk with them about that. I’m sure that her husband will have his own thoughts on that.”

She nodded, “The next thing I want is for you to make love to Anna. I want you to make her feel like you make me feel. I want you to be my gift to her. And, no, I don’t consider you are property to share all willy nilly. I wouldn’t normally even consider sharing you with anyone. You are my precious treasure and like the dragons you like to read about, I don’t share my treasure with just anyone.

I smiled. “I don’t suppose that I could convince you that I would be taking one for the team?”

She chuckled. “Yeh, right. She’s hotter than fuck. I don’t think I’m asking for you to clean the Augean Stables or some shit. Although, you are kind of buff, and you do have that herculean cock.

“There is one other thing I want, and you probably won’t like it.”

My heart rate immediately went through the roof. Is this when she tells me we’re done? That what just happened between us wasn’t enough?

“You haven’t met Anna’s husband Chase yet, but I have to tell you that he’s hot and he wants me. I don’t love him, but I do like him, and… I want to fuck him.”

Well, I can’t say I was shocked at her revelation. Her explanation of the quasi-threesome made it abundantly clear that she found him attractive. “Let’s pretend for a moment that me having sex with Anna isn’t part of this equation. I trust your love for me and for Anna as well. I expect that it would be a wonderful experience for you and that when it was over, you would be back in my arms. I love you and I want you to have this. No matter what else happens, I want you to be happy, and if fucking Chase makes you happy, then I’m all for it.

“Of course, that doesn’t mean I don’t care. After all that we have been through I will have to fight my thoughts of inadequacy. That’s something I need to deal with sooner rather than later anyway. It’s time for me to stop dwelling in the past and embrace our future together. I do have a question though.”

She looked at me expectantly. “What’s that, honey? You know I’ll tell you anything.”

I grabbed her tits with both hands and ran my thumbs over her nipple. “Can I watch? I’d like to feel like I’m part of that aspect of your life. I don’t want this to be a private thing we can’t share.”

Her arms flew around my neck and she hugged me so tight I thought my head would explode, “David, I wouldn’t have it any other way. Are you clean yet?”

I nodded.

“Then let’s go fuck Anna. She’s so wound up I’m afraid she’ll start bouncing off the walls. Let’s see if fucking her brains out will finally shut her up for a second.”

We left the shower chuckling and I couldn’t help but think I was glad that the resort had plenty of hot water. If we’d been home we would have been shivering our asses off by now. I whispered my sudden idea into Sara’s ear before we left the bathroom.

We approached Anna as she lay nude on the bed. Her hand had suddenly moved from her wet pussy up to her shoulder where she scratched nonchalantly. Sara practically stormed over to the bed. “What do you think you are doing young lady? I saw you playing with your pussy. Now you have to be punished.”

It was all I could do not to laugh at Anna’s concerned face. Sara leaned down with a stern look on her face until she was inches from Anna’s face. “Yes, you little brat. It’s time you paid for your transgressions, and I only see one way to make this right.”

Anna was buying it hook, line, and sinker. “I’m sorry, Please don’t be mad. I’ll do anything you want.”

Sara nodded. “Good. The only way I see out of this situation is for David and me to fuck your brains out. Believe me when I say it’s for your own good.”

A mischievous smirk swept over Anna’s face before she reverted to her innocent look. “Well, if you think that’s best. Especially if David is going to poke me with that big cock until I’m a good girl.”

Sara practically leaped onto the bed. She kissed Anna passionately while her hands roamed over Anna’s body. I watched in fascination as my straight and traditional wife licked her way down Anna’s body until she buried her face in Anna’s pussy. My erection was in absolutely no danger of going away. Sara brought her to the absolute pinnacle before backing off. Anna groaned out her frustration as Sara turned to me. “Come here, honey. I want to put your cock in her pussy.”

Being the agreeable husband that I am, I broke the sound barrier getting onto the bed and between Anna’s legs. I took a moment to take in her beauty. She is magnificent. Her petite body is perfect and those big blue eyes make me want to sink into their depths. There are two types of women I have always found exciting. Tall, long-legged beauties like Sara and petite spinners like Anna. I was hard enough for three cocks.

Sara wrapped her hand around my cock and pulled me toward Anna’s pussy. Anna put her hands behind her knees and pulled her legs back until the top of her legs were pressing against her awesome tits. Sara brushed my cock head up and down Anna’s labia, then pressed me against her entrance. I breached her opening and found out immediately that she was very tight. I made sure to give her plenty of time to adjust as I slid deeper and deeper into her amazing pussy.

Pussies fascinate me with their wonderful diversity. Sara was nearly a foot taller than Anna, yet she couldn’t take all of me. Petite little Anna could take all of me. For the first time since before Sara and I met I was fully embedded in a woman’s pussy, and it felt wonderful. When my balls rested against her ass I held myself unmoving and began to flex my hard cock within her. Sara’s kisses only partially muffled Anna’s moans as she orgasmed hard. I was patting myself on the back pretty hard for making her cum with one stroke.

We began to move together in our erotic dance. Every stroke built our arousal until we were nearly frantic in our coupling. Our bodies slammed together as she rose to meet my every thrust. Sara was sucking on Anna’s nipple when Anna threw her arms out, gripped the sheets in a death grip, and began to buck as her orgasm overwhelmed her. She had barely regained her senses when I felt the pressure build to mind-blowing levels. Anna’s hands grabbed my ass and gripped it with all her strength. “You fucking cum in me. Give me your cum. FUCK ME!”

Our bodies met hard as I stiffened and began to shoot what felt like gallons of cum into her amazing pussy. She was incoherent and I was right there with her. It was mind-blowing in intensity and to this day I’ve never found the right words to describe it and do it justice. Can one experience making love change your life? Doubtful and highly improbable. I am living proof that it can open your heart. You can’t share that intense of an experience with another human being and not feel something profound. Not if you have any romance in you at all.

I kissed her passionately in my feeble attempt to show her how wonderful she had made me feel. I can’t believe for an instant that she felt ten percent of what I was trying to share. What she did feel seemed to please her because the look she gave me when our lips parted was so loving that it made my chest hurt. Moments later the three of us were snuggling close and sharing kisses. I was wonderfully content.

We eventually made our way to the bathroom for one last visit before tumbling into bed together. Sara nestled against me on my left, where she has for years, and sweet Anna nestled under my right arm. I was so fucking happy that I wondered how I would sleep. It turns out it didn’t take that long. Waking up at three in the morning because both arms were asleep wasn’t all that fun though. I managed to wiggle my uncooperative arms from under their individual heads without waking them. Pins and needles tend to inhibit sleep and I sat there waiting for my arms to cooperate. The candles were burned low, but I could see Sara and Anna clearly in the soft light. They were both so damn beautiful that it choked me up. I felt this sudden urge to kiss them both but chose not to disturb them. I settled back on the bed and as I slipped toward sleep I felt Anna wrap her hands around my arm while Sara did the same on the other side. I’m sure I smiled in my sleep.

Published 
Written by Woodart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments