Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thoughts of Interruptions

"What I might have interrupted one morning"

15
7 Comments 7
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words
I interrupted you the other morning.

I was surprised to find you up and on line. It was early, early for you. You always kept to the later hours of the day. Later, unless...

I took a chance and dropped you a “Hi”. Wondering if perhaps you had logged on and forgot; or if messenger was playing games again and showing a false status. But no, you responded right away.

I commented on the hour and if you were up early for breakfast...and if it was an English breakfast or Indian. You laughed and replied, “Indian”.

But wasn't your breakfast really was it? It was hers. And that sent a chill through me. Or maybe better said as a thrill through me. Thoughts coming unbidden.

First wondering about her. What her body was like. I seem to recall a photo of her posted on the blog. Young, smiling...not too thin...not too not thin... Nice skin, toned and a milk chocolate. Did she have dark chocolate aerola? Large circles or smaller? I think, silver dollar sized. Any tattoo's? My mind says no. Piercings? Perhaps at the navel along with the ears...or was that a stud in her nose. Mmm, yes, a stud I think. And what about the nether part? Certaintly not natural, not at her age. Most likely bald. Yes, smooth and slightly shiny flesh with prominent lips. I know that you have grown to like that in your bitches, and she would be your bitch now wouldn't she?

And I'm sure she knows that you are bald now too. Yes, I'm positive of it. Maybe without the knowledge that you shaved it not just for your own pleasure, and that of your husband's, but also for the other bitch. But she's for another time. Now I'm thinking about this one.

Did she wake you, sneaking into the house and crawling into your bed after your husband had left for the day? Snuggling up with you and slowly bringing you to wakefulness with small kisses and caresses; helping you undress from your night clothes as you help her out of some silky frilly affair? Or did she strip first, knowing that you would want her ready and available? And would you be nude as well, awaiting her in the warmth of your covers. Nude so, when she woke you, you could roll over and give her what you wanted, what you needed. Her tongue...her tongue pressing in as her dark hands spread your cheeks. Did she eat ass well? Purring and cooing as she wet you and got that deep musky flavor. Your ass lifting up once she warmed to the task. Your fingers slipping down to rub your quickly warming cunt. That hot bare sexy pussy. Your fingers sinking into the slippery folds, over your stiffening clit. That beautiful long and erotic gyrlcock. Her tits slightly swaying as her torso rises up with your ass, her face kept tight in your cheeks.

Did you talk to her, encourage her on? Yes, I'm sure of it. Your voice soft but firm. Telling her to go on...to do better...deeper...faster... Do you call her by name, or just bitch...or cunt...or slip and use another's name? Would she care? Would it drive her on to do better? Does she go deep? If you see her often, she must. Wet smacking sounds of her lips and tongue working your tight asshole open. Quiet words of how good you taste, a moan when your ring lets her in, another when it tightens around her tongue.

Does her hand join with yours? Unable to resist touching your wetness...and your clit. Do you give it over to her; or let her fingers mingle with yours, both of your stroking...fucking your cunt...while her tongue continues its dance.

Do you shower her afterwards? Spraying her, soaking her with your hot piss? Turning over and laying your legs over her shoulders to piss straight into her face. Your fingers spreading your petals so she can see your urethra before your golden fluid squirts and floods her. Does she drink? Yes, I'm sure of it, by now she must. And after her shower lowering her face and giving you head. Sucking your clit like a cock, licking your pussy clean. Licking and sucking until you tell her you are ready for more. When you roll back over and offer her your asshole again. Your lovely face hugging the pillow as you smile and think that another pissing after just might be in order.

While sucking your cunt, will she taste him? Will she be cleaning you of his cum? Some of it dried and flaking on your skin; more of it oozing out of you as she buries her tongue and sucks at you. If she kisses you first, before doing down on you, will she enjoy the flavor of his cock on your lips? Is she bi, or les? I think bi. You'd prefer that.

Or does she come to you after watching him fuck you? Sitting silent in a dark corner of the room, watching and listening to him drive his cock in and out of your hot cunt. Watching as you suck him. Sucking him to the base, showing her what you can do. What she will do if you wish it. Your legs around him as he fucks you and makes you cum. His fat cock slamming wetly as you both reach orgasm.

Watching as he rises up out of bed. His cock still half hard, wet, sticky, coated. Walking over nude towards her; where she sits on a chair, knees up and arms around her legs. Sitting there, her face at cock level, when he stops before her. Stops there so she can open her mouth and take him, sucking him clean...and hard. No hands, just her mouth. Using it until he is just wet with her saliva, the last of his cum drawn out by her soft sucking and every drop of your juice cleaned, so he can now start fresh with his morning routine.

Or does she suck to ready him for more? Turning her head to lick at his balls when his cock returns to full erection, making sure they are free of sweat and juice and cum.

I see him bringing her to you. Taking her hand and guiding her from the chair to the bed. She goes between your legs and starts to suck. His cum thick on the outside of your lips, more liquid inside you. Her mouth and chin quickly wet as she cleans you.

His cock slipping inside her cunt. A low sigh as he feels her smooth tightness.

AlanaStoneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlanaStoneTS

He fucks her during his turn to watch. Watching her eagerly eat your well fucked cunt. Slow sure strokes in and out that are designed to give her some pleasure but not so much as to distract her from her task. Her bitch's task of servicing your pussy. Her tongue running over your lips, to get the remains of your earlier sex from every nook and cranny. When your lips are clean, you lift your legs upwards so she can clean your asshole. Not to eat it, just to clean it...for now. Her soft pink muscle lapping like a kitten to get every drop and dribble. Only then do your guide her lips to your clit, to suck it. Telling her to give you head like she did your husband earlier.

He'll fuck her harder now. Increasing his pace until he is pounding her young cunt. Holding her hips and slamming in. His thumb rubbing over her dark star, teasing it, pressing but not entering. Asking you if you enjoy eating her wet cunt. Do you lick her tight asshole? Smiling as he knows you do. Smiling wider as he hears her soft grunts and moans affirming that she loves the pleasure of your mouth...and fingers...and toys.

Will he pull out then and offer you a taste of her cunt on his cock? Offer it to both of you? Or will he keep it wet and slick for what's coming next?

Repositioning you on the bed, she moves with you, her mouth staying locked to your cunt and clit. You on your side now, him behind. Her body turned and pulled against your front with her face looking back between your legs. Back so she can see as he lifts your leg and rubs the fat head of his cock at your ass. She spits and uses her tongue to help lube his cockhead and your asshole. Her legs around your head as his cock starts to sink and enter your tight ass. The head almost inside, he pulls back and lets it slip free. Popping up to her lips so she can suck it, before she guides it back.

She gives your clit quick flicks of her tongue as she watches his cock. Moaning as she feels your mouth devouring her black pussy. Your tongue fucking her where that cock had opened and loosened her tight cunt.

His cock sinks deeper. An inch or two of his shaft disappear then reappear. Your ring stretched around it. The puckered flesh smoothing out in order to admit his fat cock. She spits on his cock again, using her fingers to spread it around just before he thrusts in again. Deeper. She spits again. Deeper still. Your tongue wilder now, making her wilder. She sucks and licks and spits. Spits on your cunt and licks it up. Spits on his cock and licks at it. She tries to lick his balls but ends up rubbing her spit over them with her hand.

He's grunting now. Your ass so tight. His need growing stronger. As is the fragrance of your ass being fucked. She smells it first of course. Inhaling it as it grows stronger and stronger. Already having had a fleeting taste, the spicy bitterness lingering on her tongue now enhanced as the air before her nose is perfumed. Does she savor it? Is she a spice Queen? Her nose brushing along his driving cock; passing along it as she stretches her tongue to go inside your folds, ensuring that the scent of your ass fills her nostrils.

Or will her tongue stretch further? Sliding along your smooth lips until it meets the shaft. Flicking at it, at the hard thick pole and the fresh coating. Softer and pinker muscle traveling over and along it, her nose leading the way, until she is sucking his balls. Her fingers moving from them to allow her lips access. Her fingers easing over his taint, a soft search of a fingertip until it is nestled at the puckered ring of his ass. Searching there now slowly and carefully.

Or does she press her finger in? Wetting it a second before in her mouth. Sliding it deep and fucking him as he fucks you and you fuck her.

Are you fucking her now? Using a finger up her ass so she has a sense of what you are experiencing? Moving in time with him, probing her tightness. Using a second finger so she knows more of his girth. Stretching her. Like her, spitting to aid in the violation of her asshole. Her ring so dark. Your tongue visiting it now and then along with your spittle.

Will she take those fingers afterwards? Sucking them as she looks in your eyes. Letting you know she is yours, to do as you wish.

Or will she taste fresh ass from around his cock first? Her finger massaging his prostate to make him shoot far up your ass. Filling it with his second load. Friendly finger on his walnut, urging him to empty. Keeping him hard so he continues to drive in and out. His white cum bubbling out around his shaft to where her eager tongue collects it along with the flavor of your ass.

Or will she get her taste direct from his cock? Will he pull out before his release? His hand taking hold of her head as the head of his cock pops free. Her mouth opening, welcoming his manhood in its warm wet softness. So hard and full; slimy with spit and ass juice. You move your leg so she can rise above it, allowing you both a view and so she can get him deep.

Her eyes wide, the dark pupils shrinking amid the whites as the burst of flavor expands over her tongue and within her hot mouth. His hands holding her face still as he pumps a few last times. His movements pause and now its her cheeks that move.

Puffing out, collapsing in...out...in...out...in. Moving out as he ejaculates, in as she swallows. After the fourth cycle, his body eases down and his cock slips out. She licks her lips and smiles up at you.

Will you let her cum now? Make her cum. Your fingers still while you beheld the climax, moving again now that her attention is off his thick dick and your tight ass. Her head laid upon your thigh as your fingers remind her that you haven't forgotten her; that you're not finished with her.

No its not finished is it? Breakfast being served at all hours of the day.

Published 
Written by jjustjenny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments