Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Threesome fun - Kerry’s Story

"Kerry and Robert meet me for a threesome with a twist."

19
7 Comments 7
24.7k Views 24.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
At first Kerry and Robert were fairly unambivalent about meeting with me. Men were fairly easy to get hold of on the swinger’s website. What they were looking for was the elusive single female, or other couples. We chatted a few times through the website, sending messages to and fro. They excited me a lot, and I knew they would not be disappointed should they ever decide to meet up with me.

However, I was fairly lucky, in that I could at least let them read about what we could do together as a threesome. It was Kelly that decided I could write them a story and so my perseverance paid off. I eventually sent them a series of three stories, one for each of us.

I think the reason we all met and took things further was entirely down to Kelly and in particular the story I wrote for her and we eventually met in a local pub.

Kelly had a wicked sense of humour, at four foot eleven inches tall she was tiny but not skinny, she had pert breasts, fairly sizeable for her frame and she had an arse that any woman would be willing to die for.

Robert was funny, cracking jokes all evening. He was handsome, clean shaven, slim and tall like myself. He looked very fit and my mind was working overtime imagining them both fucking each others brains out in various positions.

Both Kelly and Robert were in their early forties. I am in my mid-fifties, greying and with a close shaved beard and even closer shaved hair. I am medium build. You can imagine what forty year olds make of people over fifty so I was extremely lucky to meet with them at all.

There must have been a few covert signs between the two of them in the pub because at around nine in the evening, Kelly leaned over to me. “Do you know,” she started, “I’ve been sitting here all night with no knickers on and not one of you has attempted to look up my short skirt!”

“Not true,” I replied, “I have definitely looked but to be honest it’s a little difficult from this position.”

“Perhaps I should make it a little more obvious then,” she said as she smiled.

She got up from the seat and climbed onto a barstool where she faced the both of us. Smiling, she wantonly opened her legs a little.

Her pussy was hairless, even my eyes I could make that out. I grinned broadly. Richard just shook his head and smiled. With that Kelly jumped off the stool and suggested we leave the pub, together. As we walked through the door I slipped my hand up her skirt and copped a feel of her bare cheeks. Kelly giggled all the way to the car.

“It’s my story first, I’ve been dying for this all week, but I’m still a little unsure! We’ll see how it goes,” said Kelly as we entered the house. I smiled, as it sounded like we may get more than story in tonight. I also knew the part she may have been unsure about but there was no way she was backing out of this story now. I was sure of that.

We all stripped bare. Kelly had printed off the story and was holding it in her hands. Richard and I sat on the sofa, our cocks semi-stiff already just at the thought of it.

“How many times have you read it?” I asked.

“Several times, Kelly has read it every night, sometimes more than once. She knows it backwards, she knows all of them backwards,” said Richard. We both giggled at that.

I looked at Kelly as she studied the paper. She was gorgeous and Richard was a very lucky man. Her breasts heaved as she breathed and then she looked at us both. She read the first part of the story as she walked towards us.

“Kelly sat elegantly between her husband and Martin, she feasted her eyes on their rigid cocks,” which they were by now, “and she reached out to stroke them, firstly Martin’s and then her husbands,” I took the story from Kelly as she reached for our cocks. Her hands circled them both and she stroked them with intent. I started to read the story out loud.

“Kelly lifted her thighs over her two lovers legs displaying her wanton intention to everyone,” Kelly did just that as her thighs rested on ours. “In unison, both Martin and her husband cupped a breast each and started to tease her nipples.” Kelly sighed as we both rubbed her nipples between our fingers. Her hands still stroking and pumping at our very erect cocks.

“This is lovely,” Kelly said with her eyes shut.

Almost in unison both Richard and I lowered our mouths to her nipples. As we sucked on them, Kelly let out a low lingering moan. Both Richard and I followed Kelly’s story as we placed both of our hands on the inside of her thighs. We both slid our hands upwards until we finally brushed against her pussy lips. Kelly’s eyes were closed all the time, I heard her pant the word ‘yes’ when we both reached her pussy.

“Time for you to get up Martin,” said Kelly. Not only did she know the plot of her story she had worked out the timescale as well. “It’s a shame”, she continued, “your cocks are gorgeous.”

Kelly moved first standing up in front of us. As Richard slid down the sofa I stood up. I picked up the story and looked at Kelly. I recited the next few lines to her.

“Slowly, Kelly straddled her husband’s face. She looked at him all the while until he was lapping at her pussy. His tongue slid into her. Kelly closed her eyes once more and let his tongue flow over her lips.” Kelly did just that as I read the story aloud to her. I let her feel the pleasure he was giving her for a little too long it seemed. I was about to restart the story when Kelly beat me too it. “Martin knelt behind Kelly and slowly started to lick around her anus.” Kelly was breathing quite deliberately, panting, savouring the feeling that her husband Richard was giving her and my new attentions at her anus. Her puckered hole was tense, restricting itself with every lick of my tongue.

Kelly let out a groan when my tongue penetrated her anus. I pushed it inside and wiggled it about. I licked and kissed around her anus for only a few minutes, by the sounds Kelly was making I suspected that Richard was concentrating solely on her clit.

“Fuck I’m cumming!” exclaimed Kelly, “don’t stop boys, just don’t stop.”

Kelly grabbed Richard behind his head and started to hump his tongue.

lunaconde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lunaconde

I pushed mine in as much as I could but Kelly’s arse was moving faster than I could keep up with her. Kelly’s orgasm finally hit her as she groaned and moaned her pleasure for us all to hear. As she started to slow down, I once more, started to lick her anus.

“I don’t want it to stop,” Kelly panted, but she knew there was more to come. More sensations that she hadn’t tried before and it seemed like we had pushed her over the top of any reluctance she may have felt at the beginning of the evening.

Kelly pushed her arse backwards and reluctantly lifted her pussy from Richard’s tongue. I started to finger her anus while Richard got up and sat on the sofa. Kelly and I both looked at his erect cock. Without any pretense, Kelly sat down on it taking its length all the way inside her cunt. She sighed out load. Kelly began to hump her husband’s cock while I fingered her anus and before long I had buried my finger all the way inside her puckered hole.

Kelly looked at her husband and I read from her story. “Martin’s cock rested against Kelly’s anus.” My cock did just that at the moment I read the words. “He waited for her response before it would be pushed further inside.” I waited for Kelly to respond. This was the part that I was unsure about. I knew that Kelly found it a great turn on but she had never taken two cocks before. Not in the same region anyway. I stroked my cock up and down her anus before positioning it back over the tiny hole.

“Kelly slid up and down on Richard’s cock a few times and then with absolute abandonment accepted Martin’s cock and gave up her anal virginity to him.” Kelly spoke the words with total joy, she feasted on the word abandonment and drew it out longer than necessary. “Kelly seemed more than ready for her fair share of pleasure.” Kelly was ready for this.

I pushed my cock forward, slowly at first, Kelly let out a sharp intake of breath and I knew it was hurting her a little. I pulled backwards removing my cock. I spat on my hand and rubbed the spit onto my cock. I could have done with some very handy lubricant at this point in time, but it was not to be. I repositioned my cock at her entrance and pushed it in, a little further this time and I knew the head of my cock was just short of entering her arse. Once more Kelly hissed through her teeth and I stopped, this time leaving my cock where it was and allowing her to come to terms with it. It was Kelly that instigated the next move by pushing her arse towards me. This caused Richard’s cock to come out slightly but it also pushed mine in further. Finally the head of my cock was past her sphincter. I relaxed, Kelly relaxed and Richard pushed his cock back into her cunt.

Kelly lifted herself off Richard and then sank back down on his cock. My cock flexed; teasing her anus. I pushed my cock in further an inch at a time until I filled her arse.

“Both men then pulled their cocks from Kelly and then re-entered her in unison.” Kelly spoke the words and we did just that. Richard and I pulled our cocks backwards and then, in unison, filled Kelly one more time.

Kelly let out an enormous sigh. We did this several more times, each time Kelly sighed or moaned or groaned with sheer pleasure.

“Fuck this is so wonderful,” Kelly almost sobbed the words. “I think I’m going to cum!” she exclaimed.

Richard and I fucked Kelly together, slowly, letting her feel every inch of both of our cocks at the same time. The pleasure building and building as we both slid into her. Kelly was sobbing with pleasure as she came for the second time, but no sooner had she come a third orgasm followed on behind it.

“Fuck me hard, both of you,” Kelly almost demanded that we do just that.

I remembered the text of the story I had written for her. I whispered to her, “Kelly was beside herself with pleasure, it felt like nothing else she had experienced, these two cocks were her world now, all her pleasure was being fed by a cock in each of her holes…and she loved it.”

“So fucking right, it’s fucking wonderful, I do love it.” She said.

With that I pulled my cock from her anus and pushed it in hard. Kelly let out a load groan, one of disallowed intrusion. I felt Richard pulling out of her as I pushed inwards. I then pulled backwards and it was Richard’s turn to fuck his cock into her. Kelly once more let out a loud groan. Our fucking causing Kelly to exhale forcibly every time our cocks entered her. She was panting loudly.

I knew I was having trouble controlling the urge to spurt inside her arse, but it was Richard that finally announced he was cumming inside her. I felt Kelly tense but before Richard could shoot his cum into her, Kelly’s orgasm flowed through her. It wasn’t a single orgasm either, she was jerking her body as we fucked her; almost having uncontrollable spasms on our cocks.

Finally Richard tensed his body and buried his cock deep inside her as his juices shot from the end of his cock. Mine was about to do the same thing, but unlike Richard I loved making a mess. I pulled my cock form Kelly’s arse at the point I was about to spurt.

“Noooo!” came the instant reply from Kelly.

“I’m going to cum, I shouted.” My spunk shot from my cock with some velocity. The first shot reached Kelly’s neck and the rest slowly made its way to the crack of her arse.

Kelly looked around at me. “That wasn’t in the story,” she said, “you were supposed to fill my arse with your cum.”

“I know, but I couldn’t resist,” I replied.

Totally unexpectedly, Kelly then scooped some of my cum from her back and lapped at it. She let some rest on her tongue and wiggled it at Richard.

“Wanna taste,” she teased.

Richard pulled her towards him and before she could react, his mouth clamped over her lips and tongue and they both kissed.

“That wasn’t in the story either,” I said.
Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments