Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tube Train

"A tube train ride to remember!"

50
18 Comments 18
30.5k Views 30.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story

I had to go to London to sign some documents; Dec’s wanted me to drive but I thought it would be better to go by train.  I arrived at Victoria but needed a tube to patch me through to Upminster. The tube train was packed full of hot commuters crammed in like sardines. I could smell the musky aroma of sweat, aftershave and perfume. There was a problem with the signals and it was lurching its way slowly down the line, stopping frequently between stations. I had my eyes shut and was listening to my mp3 player, wondering how long the journey was going to take. 

Suddenly I was jerked back into reality; there was a lot of physical contact with other commuters but this was something different. Someone had their hand on my leg. I could see around me but no one was looking, I was surrounded by a sea of bored-looking faces. I tried to look down but couldn't see through the mass of tightly packed humanity.

The hand was stroking the back of my thigh through my mid-length skirt. I should have said something, or screamed, but I liked the idea that I was being ‘touched-up;’ it was just so naughty that I did not react. I shut my eyes again; the hand was working its way up and down my thigh, stroking it gently.  The hand moved position; it was beneath my skirt now. I could feel the pleats of my tartan skirt separate as my mystery assailant's hand was working its way between my thighs, sliding along my stockings, working its way up towards my black lace knickers. I had to spread my legs to steady myself in the rocking train; the hand was making the most of the easy access, working slowly up towards its target.

I gasped slightly as a finger brushed my damp gusset. I could not believe how aroused I was at this public, but discreet, anonymous violation. A finger was stroking my pussy through the tight material of my knickers; I knew I was wet down there and that whoever it was could sense my arousal. I opened my eyes and looked around me. I guessed whoever was touching me was behind me, but I was too tightly packed in to turn my body. Craning my neck, all I could see were the same bored faces.

The hand had pushed my damp knickers to one side and was fingering my naked pussy. I shut my eyes as my assailant slowly slipped a finger into me; God that felt good. My body tingled as I was slowly finger fucked in public. A second finger began to tweak my clit as the first gyrated inside me. Oh fuck, I thought, I am going to cum on the fucking tube train, right in the middle of all these people!  Suddenly it hit me; my climax ripped through my body causing my legs to tremble as the final waves shot through me I tensed up and gasped. I would have probably collapsed to the ground if I had not been so tightly packed in. As I came, the hand withdrew. I opened my eyes and noticed a few people staring at me.

"Sorry", I muttered, "It's the heat".

The train creaked into Cannon Street. As the doors opened the commuters spilled out onto the platform. I looked around me at the faces, but there was no indication of who was my secret assailant. More commuters filled the train. I clung to the pole in the centre of the carriage as I was buffeted once more by all the people squeezing against me.   As the tube pulled out I felt the hand again gently massaging my bum through my skirt. The tube bumped its way towards Euston. I took another look around, but in the crowded tube I could barely move and it was impossible to tell who my assailant was.  Slowly the hand worked its way down and between my legs again. I parted my legs slightly and felt the material of my panties being pushed to one side.  I was dripping wet and the fingers of my mystery lover worked quickly on my pussy, stroking the length of my slit before sliding into my tight wet hole.

The movement of people around me brought me back to reality. The doors were about to open at The Monument. I expected the fingers embedded in my pussy to withdraw but they remained steadfastly in place. The doors opened and a couple of people squeezed out of the doors only to be replaced by double the number of frustrated travellers.

As the train moved off, the hand began its work again, massaging my clit as we rumbled slowly towards Tower Hill. I realised my skirt was slowly working its way up my legs; realising my bottom would be exposed, I felt a shudder of delight. "What a little slut I am!" I thought. I felt my pussy begin to constrict around the fingers. Fuck, I was going to cum again. I held tightly to the pole but, unexpectedly, the hand moved away to be quickly replaced by something else. I wasn't sure what it was at first. Something hot and hard was pushing between my legs at the top of my thighs.

It wasn't until it was resting along the length of my slit, massaging me as the train rocked, that it hit me--it was a fucking cock!  The guy had got his dick out and had it between my legs, on the bloody tube! I had fantasised of fucking a stranger in public but not on the tube; this was so erotic I couldn't help myself. I changed my position slightly and lifted one leg a little more. Slowly he pushed his cock into me, penetrating my pussy on the packed train. At least three bodies were touching mine, rocking against me as the train pitched and lurched. But one, unknown to the rest, had started to fuck me.

His cock moved only with the rhythm of the train, but the sensation was enough to send me into a head-spinning ecstasy. His cock continued its efforts; I could feel him penetrating my pussy. Suddenly I felt his cock twitch as the train shuddered to a halt between stations. I stood motionless in the sudden silence but the dick buried within me had reached the point of no return. He began to cum, pumping his hot semen into my body as we stood pressed together on the packed commuter train.

With a jolt, the train lurched forward. I stumbled a little and my lover's cock slipped out from its nesting place. It was still shooting its spunk; I felt the blobs of hot cum on the sides of my legs above my stocking tops. I could feel the drips as they run down my legs; I imagined the mess it was making of my knickers and the lining to my skirt.

I regained my balance as the train reached Stepney Green and the doors opened once more. A few people squeezed off but the remaining passengers were still tightly packed. There was a movement of people behind me as the train doors shut but as the train began to move I felt the hand on my bum again. This time, it worked quickly to ease my skirt up so it was around my waist. I felt the cock between my legs again, slowly working along my pussy before slipping into my spunk-filled hole. As I was penetrated for a second time I realized with a shock that this was different. The cock was much harder, fatter and longer than the last one. I was being fucked by a second guy!

This time it lasted much longer. Whoever he was, he was bolder than the first one. I felt like a whore, letting two men fuck me on a crowded tube train, but I just couldn’t stop; no, that’s not true. I didn’t want it to stop! He began working his dick into me as the train rumbled along the track; the knob must have been enormous as I felt it prise me apart, then the rest of his long hard cock slowly slipped into me, stretching my pussy wide apart, filling me until I thought I would burst. I needed to relax my muscles to allow it in. I felt an arm slip around my waist and hold me tight, pulling me down hard onto his cock. His dick was still deep within me when the train pulled into Bow. He didn't let go; he just held me tight as the train emptied, his cock moving in me as the exiting commuters jostled us.

AgnesPetty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgnesPetty

The tube was a little emptier now. As it rumbled along, my second lover continued to fuck me publicly. The hand that was around my waist moved up and began kneading my right breast through my little white blouse. I thought some of the other commuters might be able to see what was going on but I was past caring. I just wanted all the incredible emotions and waves of pleasure to continue. He started with long slow strokes, slowly pulling that enormous head out, then plunging it back into me up to the hilt so I could feel his balls hitting my clit. My legs felt as though they were made of jelly as I came on his cock again and again, the continuous waves causing me to bite my lip rather than scream.

As my pussy stretched more to accommodate this huge cock his pace got faster. He was no longer pulling his cock-head out but pushing his cock deep within me with short sharp strokes. He must have been moving some of my internal organs to make way for his long thick dick. I felt the head push hard against the bottom of my stomach; it was painful but such pleasure at the same time. I wanted to moan but I couldn’t; if I had, everyone on that train would have known what a tart I was. Thoughts of being arrested for indecency held my mouth tight shut; I could feel a little dribble of saliva running from the side of my mouth.

His strokes began to get faster and faster, lifting me slightly off the floor with each thrust of his cock. I felt like I was being pummelled by a jack-hammer, almost mechanical. In  a frenzy, he held me tighter; I felt the air expel from my lungs as though I was being crushed as his pummelling continued and even seemed to get harder and faster. I could no longer tell where one orgasm began and another started; it just seemed like one long plateau with spikes of pain and pleasure driving me forward. I didn’t want it to ever stop.

We pulled into another station, Bromley I think. He stopped, still crushing me, his cock stuck as far in me as he could get it. I could hardly breathe as we stood still waiting for the doors to open and close and the blur of the few passengers getting off. I seemed to be floating, like in a dream. I have no idea how many got off or on; all I could feel was this giant prick pulsating inside of me, throbbing in tune with his heartbeats. My orgasms didn’t stop; they continued wracking my body. It felt like a large vibrator deep within me sending pulses of sheer electricity to my brain, my body shuddering with each shock.

The doors finally closed and he began to fuck me as before. I was abandoned. I no longer cared if the whole world was watching; I just wanted more.  After a few slow strokes, the pummelling began again, getting even faster than before. My mouth was dry, my breathing shallow, and he was fucking me so quickly now I couldn’t feel his cock moving inside of me, just the battering he was giving my stomach, intestines and anything else that got in his way.

I couldn’t help myself. I let out a little groan; I was sure I’d been heard and that others were now watching. Far from making me stop, it added to my orgasmic pleasure. People were now, I’m sure, watching me being publicly fucked, my humiliation complete as their eyes darted over then hid back behind their newspapers. Perhaps some, cocks hard in their shorts; wished they could be the ones sticking their cocks in me, waiting their turn, or at least later while fucking their wives, girlfriends or just wanking themselves off, thinking of me and what they were now witnessing. I wanted to scream out; begging them to empty their sacs over me; I could imagine spurt after spurt of hot spunk hitting my mouth, shooting over my face, my clothes and my body.

We passed station after station: Plaistow, East Ham, Upney 8, 9, 10, 11?  I lost count, just a blur as each time was the same as before--stopping, holding me, then after a few long strokes, pummelling me hard as before.  His stamina was unheard of; would he ever stop filling my stretched, battered pussy with his giant knob and prick? I had lost all sense of right and began panting, drooling and moaning. I no longer cared about what was decent; all that mattered was this huge cock bringing me off again and again.

He began to cum as the train began pulling into Upminster. My own orgasms still darting through my mind and body; I could feel his great bursts of spunk filling me until they spurted out, running down my legs, hitting my thighs, ankles and shoes. I don’t know how long it took him to come but it seemed an age. I thought that the train would arrive at the station, the doors open and everyone see me--skirt up, dripping with cum, his cock still buried within me. 

Just as the train arrived at the station he suddenly pulled it out; I heard the ‘plop’ as the massive head pulled out and as the train began to empty I once again felt the final spurts hitting my legs, stockings and skirt.  I clung onto the pole as the last waves of pleasure crashed through my body. As I came he withdrew his supporting arm, leaving me to sway around like a drunk with my spunk-drenched skirt half up around my waist.

I flattened my skirt; I could feel it sticking to my legs, the glue of his cum still warm against my body. There was enough space now for me to look down at my cum-covered ankles and shoes; there was even a pool of it on the floor with drips still adding to it from my bloated pussy. In the turmoil, I forgot to look behind me. By the time I thought to look, the carriage had cleared of people standing; they took their seats as I stood alone still feeling the warm goo run down my legs.

I looked around at the faces. At least one, maybe two of these men had just emptied their full load into me. None of them even looked up; they just read their papers or stared at the adverts.

I stepped through the doors, onto the platform, and followed the sign for the ladies; entering the cubicle, I locked the door.  My legs were still shaking as I lifted my poor, drenched skirt. I could see the mess they had both made of me. My skirt, stockings, garter belt and even the bottom of my blouse were soaked. I tried to clean myself up but it was a waste of time. My pussy was still oozing the loads they had shot up, in and over me. I took some toilet paper and wiped my shoes clean; making a pad, I wedged it between the gusset of my knickers and my pussy, hoping to soak up even a little of what was dripping from me.

The feel of the rough paper made my clit twitch and, unbelievably, I leant against the toilet wall and brought myself off, rubbing my swollen lips with the tissue, imagining my twenty-eight-station fuck, trying to guess who had fucked me, but then perhaps it is better that I will never know…

 

All rights reserved©2010-2018 amateur-julie

 

Published 
Written by funjulie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments