Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Beats a Cheat - Part Three

"Andy is chosen, seduced, and has a revelation."

5
2 Comments 2
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words
"You sure can sweety, but you're not gonna last through all three."

"How do you know?" He felt the blindfold being removed then his eyes adjusted to see a stunningly gorgeous dark woman on top of him. She had waist length, shiny, black hair, beautiful large, firm tits with dark brown nipples, slender waist and as he looked down a soaking wet hairless pussy.

Jackie was gently cupping and massaging her tits. "Say hello to Maria, Andrew." Jackie licked Maria's nipple.

"Hello there Maria. I didn't expect you."

"Who did you expect?"

"I, I don't know, but it wasn't you. You're gorgeous."

"So is Jackie. We're lovers. Do you want to be our lover?"

"Oh God, I sure hope so."

"I picked you out. You look just to yummy to waste on your fat wife."

"You what?" Andy shot a quick glance at Jackie, his hardon feeling suddenly useless.

"Oh grow up Andy. We see what we like and take it. Don't you like us?"

"But I'm married. I can't just..." Andy realized his marriage was already crap.

"To a little piggy who's fucking a big piggy. See any piggy's here?" Jackie slid her long tongue along Maria's tits.

Andy's hardon returned. "OK, OK, You convinced me."

"Goood boy. So," Maria asked, "Dick sucky, titty fucky or pussy fucky?"

"You pick."

"No, no. You pick which is first."

He gazed at her luscious tits. "Titty fuck me baby."

Maria slid down his body keeping eye contact with her large, dark, liquid eyes then hovered her big tits over his throbbing dick. She let a long line of saliva drip from her perfect lips onto his cock then Jackie held her tits around him rubbing around his full length and before he could catch his breath he felt the tingle, his body thrust up into her tits and his balls cut loose flinging white arcs up toward his face.

He tried to turn his head, but a huge line of cum landed in his nostril while the rest hit his chest finally subsiding on his belly. "Jesus fuck!" He gasped as Maria slid up his body, her tits sliding in hot jizz till it pooled between them on his chest till she scooped it up with her hand, tasted it then let it drizzle down off her nipple back on him.

Her legs straddling him she slid his still hard cock inside her wet sex and leaned down to kiss him and lick cum from his face as he was fucking the tightest twat of his life. Her cum soaked tits rubbed agaist him making it extremely erotic and she stuck her tongue in his mouth making him taste his own spunk which made him thrust deep into her.

Jackie was behind her with her face buried in her ass licking then Andy felt Jackie insert the dildo in Maria's rectum bring a loud moan of pleasure from her. Soon Maria tensed and bucked sliding cum everywhere on Andy then collapsed heaving for breath. "Shit, what a fuck. We need to do this more often."

She pulled away then slid off Andy then Jackie took her place, but she sat upright with her hands on his chest as he plowed her. Maria looked on, her head nestled in Andy's arm. "Fuck the boy honey. Fuck that big dick. Make him fill up your pussy with love juice." Maria hissed at her.

Jackie rode his cock hard with an intent, determined look on her face and Andy could feel her contract around him repeatedly. "F--FU--FUUCK!" Jackie moaned, her face contorted then Andy felt himself tighten and released deep up inside her and Jackie rode him till his cock slowly shrank till he plopped out of her felling cum drip down between his thighs and balls. Jackie slid off him between his legs licking cum from his cock and balls then rested her head on his thigh.

"Uhh, ladies. Do you think I can move? I'm getting kind of sore here."

"What do you think Maria? Let him loose yet?"

"No. Leave him awhile. His dick will get hard again sooner or later."

"Oh come on girls. You had fun, but..."

"Quit whining Andy. You got your titty fuck, got to fuck both of us and haven't even got your dick sucked yet." Jackie laughed.

"But I'm covered in cum. It's starting to smell funky."

"It'll dry. Don't worry." Maria sat up. "Come on Jackie, let's go take a shower and go get us something to eat. I'm starved."

"Wait, you can't leave me like this. It's getting cold."

Jackie got up reaching into a dresser. "You're right Andy." She pulled out a sheet, unfolding it. "We'll cover you up. Now don't go away." She flung the sheet over his body then Maria kissed him then tucked him in with Jackie's help.

"This isn't fair. Do I get to eat?" He looked from Maria to Jackie, his eyes pleading.

"We'll bring you something. What would you like?"

"Oh come on. You can't leave me like this. My back hurts."

"Just think of how good it'll feel when we suck your dick after breakfast. I don't like cock sucking on an empty stomach. Do you Maria?"

"Can't say I do."

"Can you at least untie my feet? I don't have any circulation in them."

"Oh, alright big fucking baby. Maria, untie him. I can't stand to see him suffer."

"You love seeing me suffer."

"You're right. I do. Come along Maria. The shower awaits." The two bent to fumble with the ties binding Andy to the bed, but left them intact and walked off to the bathroom as he protested to no avail.

"I'll get even with both of you." But soon he was left by himself still tied down as cum slowly dried on his body.

AmandaLuxxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmandaLuxxe

He could hear them giggling as the sound of running water drowned their feminine voices fading to just water. Andy closed his eyes trying to ignore his predicament then drifted off to sleep.

Andy woke to something firm and cold dropping into his open, dry mouth. He bit down on a grape flooding his tastebuds with fruity flavor. He opened his eyes to bright sunlight pouring down warming him. "You hungry Andy?" Maria's long hair hung down on him.

"I'm starving. Damn you're sexy."

"Well thank you, but come eat. Breakfast is ready."

"Gonna untie me?"

"Silly man, you're free." He tried his arms and legs and sure enough he was no longer bound to the bed. He tried to pull her towards him, but Maria stood and walked to the door. She wore a tight silk robe showing her perfect figure.

"Coming?" She quickly disappeared. He slowly sat up feeling a dull pain in his back and his shoulders were sore, but otherwise OK. Cum cracked on his chest and a slight wiff of sex hit his nostrils then he thought of the two extremely sexy women he'd fucked earlier and felt himself harden. "My lucky day." He smiled to himself thinking of the day to come then Jenny invaded his thoughts feeling a dull anger well up.

He made his way down the hallway with the sheet wrapped around himself, his hard cock sticking out like a hanging tent. He ignored it and found Maria sitting alone at the table sipping coffee. "Where's Jackie?" God, Maria looked sexy as hell peeking behind her coffee cup.

"She has some errands to run. She'll be back later. Sit. Eat."

"You make it tough to want to do much except look at you."

Maria's eyes traveled to the tent in the sheet. "I can see what you're thinking, but food is important so eat."

He sat next to her keeping his eyes on her. Her hair was brushed and glistening in the filtered sunlight. Glancing down he saw a plate of fruit, a glass of some kind of juice and coffee. "Looks good. No eggs? No bacon?"

"We're vegetarian here Andy. No meat to rot in our bodies. It's why we don't smell like dead fish. Eat your fruits and be happy." She smiled flashing bright white teeth. He began gobbling the fruit down.

"That's a new one on me. I never heard that theory before."

"It's fact Andy." She slowly ate a banana reminding him of the third part of his wish.

"You look very sexy eating that banana."

"Remind you of something?" She wrapped her lips around the white flesh then bit down hard.

"Just how sexy you look eating." He grinned winking. "So what's up today?"

"Just a lazy Saturday." She leaned back stretching and her robe opened slightly giving him a nice view of tit flesh. "I'm sleepy. I haven't slept since yesterday."

"I hope I didn't keep you awake."

"Not at all." She glanced sideways at him. "I quite enjoyed that slippery, cummy fuck last night."

"You're a wild one."

"Not me. Jackie's the wild one. I kind of go along."

"That's hard to believe."

"Wait till she gets really wild. She's in mild mode right now."

"So you two are lesbians?"

"If we were lesbians you wouldn't be here. We're bisexual."

"Damn. Well I'm glad I meet you both."

"You didn't 'meet us'." She held up two quoting fingers. "I picked you. You're mine now."

"Somehow I like that." He grinned again.

"We'll see." She finished her orange juice then stood up to stretch letting her robe fall open attracting his full attention. "I'm going to take a nap. Let Jackie know to wake me up when she gets back. We have a busy day and you might want to grab some sleep while you're at it. You can have the couch."

She walked off to leave Andy with the rest of breakfast. He finished then took a shower washing the dried cum from his body and started to masturbate, but stopped short of cuming then dried off.

He stepped into the bedroom to see Maria laying on her side facing away from him. She had her top leg pulled up exposing her dark forbidden areas. Her dark, almost black pussy lips parted slightly with pink. He felt like jumping on her and fucking her hard, but he walked away and found his cell phone still slightly charged and noticed several missed calls from Jenny. He punched to listen to the voice mail when the power went down and the phone played its blurb of music to tell him it was dead.

He thought of calling her from a land line, but thought better. He didn't want her to know he was at Jackie's place. He sat back in the thick robe on a large, stuffed chair and drifted off pondering his situation, one he felt pleased to be in. "Wake up sleepy head." He woke to the feeling of his balls being massaged. "Still want that nice, long, sloppy blow job?"

"Oh baby, you know it." Jackie was on her knees between his and took his still soft cock in her mouth as he quickly filled to capacity. She couldn't take it all down so sucked on his swollen head gently and slowly. Just then he felt Maria's hands stroke his face. She bent to kiss him leaving the fresh taste of pussy on his lips.

"You've been busy."

"I like eating pussy. Jackie's is so sweet."

"I bet yours is too."

"You know it."

Published 
Written by storyo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments