Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two hundred dollars

"I pay my dues"

10
1 Comment 1
11.2k Views 11.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Competition Entry: Money Talks
“How much do you want for her?” I asked.

“$20,000,” was the reply.

“What? I’ll give you $5000.”

“But look at her curves, sleek, she’ll go like a rocket.”

“Maybe, but it’s not all about speed. Pleasure can be slow as well.”

“OK, OK, how about $15000 then?”

“You still must be joking. She may not have so many years left before she’s past it.”

“What? She’s in her prime, she’ll easily outlive you.”

“No way, I use them hard, and she’ll not last the course, not my way anyway. I’ll raise my offer to $7K.”

“It’s an insult, you want my family to starve? Think of my poor wife and my seven children. Do you want to see them in the poor house? I can do $12500 but not a cent less.”

“Enough of the self-pity, $8k, in cash, and it’s a deal.”

The deal was done, and he threw me the keys, I gave him his money, and collected the paperwork.

Out in the bay, I tested my new boat out. She was sleek, and did go like a rocket, but fortunately it was calm, so it wasn’t the bone-shaking ride that it could have been. I’d come to buy, knowing that the vendor was desperate, got a good deal, and he got enough to feed his family for a while.

Back in the marina, I tied up, and secured the boat. Next stop was the Clubhouse, and a well-earned meal. Afterwards, I sat at the bar nursing my glass of malt, just cut with a little pure water. A couple of women came in and ordered their drinks, and sat either side of me. The one on my right was a blonde, maybe 30’s, good figure and a nice smile. The one on the left was a little younger, Hispanic, dark hair, deep brown eyes, and a voluptuous figure. They were dressed casually, smart, but not overtly sexily. I greeted them, and got a smile and a response from each. I asked them if they wanted to sit together, as I could easily move. They laughed and told me that it was me that they had come to see. The blonde reached into her bag and pulled out a warrant card. She was a cop and so was her friend.

She asked me if I’d bought a boat today, and I said that I had, and had registered it at the marina office, and had the certificate of ownership as well. They wanted to see, so we all trooped down to the jetty where my new boat was tied up.

They looked at the papers, the stamp from the office, and then told me that all was well, apart from one thing. I had dated the papers wrongly. I looked again and said they were wrong, I’d dated them for today. They told me that new ownership had to take effect the day after the actual purchase, so I was wrong. Maybe that was so, but I wasn’t going to argue, and a bit of grovelling seemed to be in order, so I grovelled. No, they said, I had to pay a $200 fine. I suggested that for one day that seemed a lot of money, and was there a way in which they could be more lenient. There was, it seemed, and the next day I could take them for a ride in the boat, way down the coast.

I was loading the boat with some food and drink when they arrived. The blonde was stunning, tall, lithe, in a white vest and powder blue shorts. Her friend was equally lightly dressed, a scoop neck t-shirt, and red shorts that displayed her round butt to perfection.

Kate was the blonde and Maria the other. They sat down in the cockpit and I cast off and quickly took us out of the marina and into the bay. The wind was up a bit and the sea choppier than yesterday, so I thought I’d teach them what a boat like this was like. Out of the bay, I opened the throttles, and we started to move. The boat shook every time we hit a wave, and as the speed rose, it was like being on a vibrating floor. I looked over my shoulder at the women, and saw that they were loving it. Actually they were loving it a bit too much, as each of them had a hand down their shorts, and were rubbing their clits as the boat vibrated more and more. They saw me watching and laughed, and as I watched each of them came in turn, Kate first, in a shuddering orgasm, and then Maria who screamed with delight as she tipped over the edge.

Kate then shouted something, but I couldn’t hear, so she got up and came close, telling me to slow the boat down. I looked around and the sea was vacant, we were a couple of miles off the coast, so setting the autopilot to keep a good distance, I throttled back.

Kate had walked back to the seat where Maria was taking her top off, revealing that she wore no bra, which was amazing as her breasts were full and heavy, but they didn’t sag, at least not in a bad way. Kate also took her vest off, revealing an equally delightful pair, smaller, tighter, and with long nipples, which after the pulsating ride the boat had given them, were erect and hard. Then in unison, they undid their shorts, and revealed themselves fully to me said, “Now you.”

Kicking off my boat shoes, I peeled off my shirt, and then my trousers.

Corinawild
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Corinawild

I stood before them naked, looking back at them, and with the thoughts I was having my cock stirred and raised its head, almost as though it was taking a good look at them.

“Mmmmm… nice one isn’t it, Maria. I think it’ll do very well.”

Kate went first, taking my cock in her hand, and pushing me down to the deck, knelt over me and started to suck me. She was good, her tongue working underneath as her cheeks and eventually her throat squeezed my length. Then Maria pushed her off, and without any preliminaries, took me straight down so her lips were flat against my belly. She stayed like that, and used her throat to milk my cock, until I was almost ready to cum. She sensed it, and released me, sitting up and leaning in to Kate so they could kiss. From my position I could see two pairs of breasts dangling in front of me, so of course I had to touch and lick and suck them. I did the right thing, as they continued kissing while their hands reached for me and created a cradle into which my cock was surrounded. It was such a sensuous feeling, two hands sliding up and down my cock, and two thumbs working over the tip of my head, rubbing my oozing precum around it.

My hands then moved from their breasts to their butts, and I caressed and squeezed each. Soon I had a hand in each pussy, as I stroked inside and out. Then they fucked me, that’s really the only way I can put it. I was their plaything. Kate straddled my cock and lowered herself onto it. Maria sat on my face, facing Kate, so my nose was sandwiched between her bum cheeks. While Kate rode me, I licked Maria, her juices flowing readily into my mouth. She moved down on me, pushing her asshole down onto my mouth, so I had to lick her tight ring, and push the tip of my tongue into her. My hands were round Kate’s bum, and as she tensed, her orgasm not far away, I pushed a finger into her asshole. This tipped her over, and she came noisily and wetly. Then they changed places on me, Kate sat down first, her clit just on my tongue, while Maria positioned herself. I couldn’t see too much but it wasn’t her cunt that my cock went into, it was her ass, so hot and tight. It wasn’t long before I was close to cumming, and I told Maria so. She told me to hold on as she wasn’t far away either, and to do what she said and cum when she tells me to. She continued to meet my upwards thrusts , harder and harder. I got the idea, and started to slap her bum as my cock pistoned between her globes. That did it, as she then started to cum hard, so I let myself go as well. I tried not to forget Kate, but it was hard to keep licking and sucking her while preoccupied with my orgasm, so once I felt my balls had emptied themselves, I turned my attention to her, and she came very soon after.

After that, the girls said they were hungry, so I got the food and drink out, and we snacked on crab and shrimp, with French bread and a nice Sauvignon Blanc. We chatted and I found more about them, they were partners on the Force, and occasional lovers as well, but both were basically “cock people” as Kate put it.

On the way back to the Marina, we fucked again. This time it was one on one, Kate and me first, and then Maria. Each was wonderful in their own special way. Maria told me that she liked anal just as much as vaginal, but from my assessment, her cunt was just as tight and hot as her anus, and had a squeeze that was just sensational. Kate wanted me in her ass this time, and I obliged, only with me behind her, pushing her head to the deck, and I think she liked the bit of submission involved, as she came surprisingly quickly once I had got the rhythm going.

We cleaned up and dressed before we got too close to shore, and soon arrived at my dock where I tied up.

“Okay,” said Kate. “Hand over the fine. $200 please.”

I protested saying they had agreed to waive it for a boat ride. They looked at each other and with as solemn a face as she could muster, Maria told me that there never had been a deal. I had taken advantage of two poor innocent women, and that they were thinking about charging me with sexual assault.

I realised I was well and truly trapped by these two, and all I could do was to protest and ask if there was a way in which they could be more lenient. Just as before, they looked at each other, and said that if I took them for a boat ride again, if I was good then maybe, just maybe, they could.

I now take them out every weekend, which means I end up on a Sunday night sore but extremely satisfied. But I don’t let on that I found out that they are just civilian support staff at the police station, not actually police-women. That $200 fine is just going to go on and on...

Published 
Written by OldGeezer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments