Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Swap Leads To Lifetime Sharing - Part 1

"Married couple want same room sex with another couple and end up swapping."

33
9 Comments 9
11.7k Views 11.7k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"Although this story is fiction, some of the elements are true. The part about my wife and I at the wedding reception, and afterwards did happen. She did used to wear nothing under jeans and I did find out by fingering her to orgasm four days after we met. She did give her previous boyfriend handjobs. I am the only one to ever fuck her, and have always been allowed to come in her as she went on the pill as described. <p> [ADVERT] </p> My wife has always swallowed when giving a blow job. We did talk about and agree that we would like to have same room, no swapping, sex with another couple but we had no-one we could do it with and it never happened. The rest is made up."

My wife and I had been married for two years at the time this took place. She was twenty-three and I was twenty-six. Her DD-cup breasts had always drawn attention and I always got turned on when she wore clothes that showed them off.

I remember one time before we were married, Julie was seventeen and I was twenty. We were at a wedding and Julie was wearing a silk dress with no bra and the dress showed quite a lot of the tops of her breasts and her cleavage. Every time I danced with her I had a hard cock that she pressed against. In the end, she suggested that we leave before the end of the evening as we were both so turned on. 

As soon as we got in the car, in the car park, we were kissing and I was playing with her breasts. I love playing with them, having been allowed to do it since the day after we first met. After a while, we knew we needed to go somewhere we could have sex. We talked about whether to go and park somewhere deserted, as we sometimes did, or whether to go back to her mum's house and wait for her mum to go upstairs for her bath, as we usually did when I was at her house. 

We decided to prolong the anticipation, and also be more comfortable, so I started driving to her home. For the first time ever, Julie had her breasts out as we drove along and she also got my cock out and stroked it as I drove.

When I parked on the drive of her house, we were again all over each other. I played with and sucked her breasts and got my fingers inside her pussy, and she stroked and sucked my hard cock. Julie said we should go in before her mum got suspicious. 

Sat on the sofa as we usually did, Julie had one leg positioned to block her mum's view of my hand up her dress. Finally, her mum went for her bath and we were able to fuck on the sofa and the lounge floor, both of us cumming at last, and me filling her pussy with my cum as I had been doing since soon after she was sixteen and went on the pill.

Anyway, back to when we had been married for two years. 

We were talking about sex one night and we both agreed it would be hot to be able to have sex in the same room as another couple so we could watch each other. The trouble was all our friends were too straight-laced to go for something like that. 

Then I suggested our friend Ricky and his girlfriend, Lisa. Ricky was eighteen and Lisa seventeen at the time. We both agreed they might just go for it. We decided to invite them round for an evening and see if we could get them interested. We agreed that it would be own partners only with no involvement with the other couple other than seeing them having sex.

Julie teased me that I was probably looking forward to seeing Lisa, who is young, sexy and very pretty, naked. I admitted I was and that I wanted to see what her very shapely legs and bum and her smaller tits were like, and Julie admitted she looked forward to seeing Ricky, who she thought was good-looking. "I wonder how big he is," she commented. 

"Well, with luck you will find out," I replied, "Maybe you will get to see a big one." I had an average six inches, and the only other one Julie had seen was her previous boyfriend to me, who was about an inch shorter. She had seen and stroked it, but mine was the only one that had been inside her. We laughed and agreed we both hoped she would get to see what she wanted. 

Talking about it had made us both very hot and we ended up fucking on the sofa. I got Julie to kneel on the sofa resting her arms on the back as I fucked her from behind. This meant her breasts were above the back of the sofa and exposed to the window. Although it was dark and unlikely anyone could see, the thought that someone could look in and see her tits, and see that I was obviously fucking her, turned us both on and we came long and hard.

We invited Ricky and Lisa round to watch a film on Saturday evening. We rented a video (it was videotapes in those days) of a film which, while it wasn't porn, did have some soft sex scenes in it. As it was a casual evening Julie didn't dress up too much. Instead, she wore a button-up blouse that would make it easy to do a little feeling to get things going, and easy to undo if things heated up. Under it, she wore a pretty white lace bra. She left a couple of buttons undone to show off some cleavage. She also wore jeans and, in those days, she never wore panties under jeans so they wouldn't show any lines. This was something she had told me (well, actually, I had found out for myself) four days after we met when she let me put my hand down the front of her jeans and finger her to an orgasm, and it was something that I always liked.

When Ricky and Lisa arrived, I knew I would enjoy tonight even if nothing sexual happened! It had been a hot day and was still a very warm evening. Lisa was wearing a cropped sun top which had just two buttons at the front holding it closed. It left her midriff exposed and it was also obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. She also wore a little pair of shorts which showed off her gorgeous tanned legs. Finally, she wore white ankle socks and trainers. I had always been turned on by Lisa and now here was this beautiful seventeen-year-old looking like sex on legs! I was getting hard already and desperately hoping our plan would work and I would see her naked and getting fucked by Ricky later.

We sorted out drinks and settled down to talk for a while before watching the film. Julie and I were on one sofa and Ricky and Lisa on the other. I kept looking at Lisa and I noticed Julie kept looking at Ricky. "Enjoying the view?“ Julie whispered jokingly in my ear. 

"Yes, I am. Are you?" I replied. 

"Yes, but I don't get to see as much as you."

"Hopefully, you will later," I whispered. 

When we had finished our drinks, Julie refreshed them and I noticed she bent over to give Ricky his, which gave him a close-up view of her cleavage and the top of her breasts. "Naughty," I whispered when she sat down. 

"Well, you are getting a nice view, why shouldn't he? Besides, it might help with getting him in the mood."

Julie repeated the move for the next round of drinks and then we put the film on.

There were quite a few soft sex scenes and the four of us were talking and joking about them. During one of them, Lisa suddenly said, "It's a shame you don't get to see them do anything real, it would be much more fun." I looked at Julie; it seemed we had a chance to move things along further. 

"Yes, it's all a bit tame in films like this. Don't see the good stuff," Julie started things rolling, sensing it would be best coming from her as far as Lisa went. She added, "It's much better when you get to see real sex." 

"Have you seen one like that?" Lisa asked. 

"Yes, several," Julie replied.

"Wow, it must be really exciting to watch actual sex. You are so lucky to have seen them." Things were about to progress to the next level. 

"We have some on video if you want to watch one," Julie told her. Lisa looked at Ricky. 

"Can we?" she asked him. 

"Yeah, I don't mind," Ricky told her, probably hoping it would get her excited for later when they left.

Julie said she would go and get one and she went off to where we keep them. When she came back we turned off the film and put the video on. In those days porn tended to be very staged and over the top but as it was hard to come by we didn't worry about that the way we might now. 

Lisa snuggled up to Ricky as we put the video on and seemed to have a look of excited anticipation on her face. Julie cuddled up to me when she had turned it on. We of course knew what was coming but watching the videos was still a turn-on. I assumed Ricky had probably seen some before but for Lisa, this was going to be something completely new.

The first film showed just a couple. Soon after it started they were undressing each other. The woman was a typical porn star of those days with big fake tits. The man was also the typical porn male with an above-average cock. When the woman knelt in front of him and pulled out his hard cock, Lisa gasped "Oh they are actually showing him with an erection!" 

"Is that better than the film we were watching?" Julie asked her. 

"Yes. I've never seen anything like this, it's exciting! " 

"Well there's lots more than that to see," Julie told her.

When the woman took the man's cock in her mouth and started sucking him Lisa's eyes went wide. It was clear to see that her nipples were hard so it was certainly working to get her turned on.

 "Well, it is at least getting her hot," Julie whispered, "and look at Ricky." 

Ricky clearly had a bulge in his trousers so he was turned on too. Julie and I shared a hot kiss. We could see that Ricky and Lisa saw us. 

Ricky then kissed Lisa. At first, she was conscious of being in front of us but when he kept trying she gave in and they too had a hot kiss, but it seemed, at the moment, Lisa was more interested in watching the screen.

The couple moved to a bed and started fucking.

Lisa was clearly very excited. Her breathing was accelerated and her nipples were definitely hard.

"Oh wow, they are showing everything! I've never seen anyone fu... Er having sex. Well apart from us in my wardrobe mirror," she said blushing from admitting that last part. 

"It's OK," Julie told her, "you can say fucking, nobody here minds. Go on say it again," Julie urged, "You'll find it feels good to be able to say stuff openly with friends." 

Lisa was embarrassed but Julie urging her got her to do it.

"I've never seen anyone fucking." 

"See, it's easy," Julie encouraged, "now say the second bit in the same way." 

"Apart from in my wardrobe mirror when we fuck in my bedroom. Hey, you're right. It is fun. Oh look, he pulled out and did it on her instead of inside her."

 "They do that in these films so you can see it," Julie explained, "now come on, say it properly. What did he do?" 

“He pulled out and he came on her." 

"Where did he come on her?" 

"On her boobs, I mean on her tits." 

"That's better," Julie said "we are sitting here watching people fuck, we can talk like that. How long have you and Ricky been fucking?" I thought Julie might have pushed too much but Lisa was turned on from watching the porn and turned on from the talk. 

"About six months, it was my birthday present to Ricky." 

"Were you a virgin?" 

"Yes. That was part of the present." 

"Nice present," Julie told her, "a beautiful seventeen-year-old's virginity." 

"I was sixteen then, my birthday is after Ricky's." 

"Do your parents know you fuck in your bedroom?"

"My mum does, my dad doesn't. I told my mum what I was thinking of doing for Ricky's birthday. She thought it was a lovely present and she said she would take dad out that night so we could have our first time on my bed instead of in the back of his car. Before they went out she told me to enjoy myself. I did, and Ricky fucked me twice. Mum takes dad out twice a week now so Ricky can come round and fuck me."

The talk was getting us all horny. I had been stroking the side of Julie's left breast but now I slid my hand forward and cupped it which meant the others could see. Lisa's eyes went wide but she didn't say anything. 

We went back to watching the video which now showed two couples playing with their own partners, though I noticed Lisa was also watching my hand playing with Julie's tit. Lisa seemed flushed and very turned on. 

I saw Ricky move his hand onto Lisa's breast but she pushed his hand away whispering a bit too loudly "No, not here. Dave and Julie are just over there." 

"It's OK," Julie told her, "we're all sitting here watching people fuck. It's OK to be a bit naughty."

"But..." Lisa started, then she sighed, "it is kind of fun to be bad." And she took Ricky's hand and put it back on her breast.

"Yes!" Julie whispered to me, "she's starting to loosen up. It's so hot watching them."

"I'm loving seeing her having her tit felt," I replied, "they are so firm and sexy."

"Perv!" Julie joked.

I was really hard from watching Ricky play with Lisa's breast through her thin top and seeing how hard her nipples were. "Look at Ricky," I whispered, he clearly had a very hard bulge in his jeans.

"Mmm nice," Julie commented, "it looks like he has a nice one."

Wanting to push things more I slipped my hand inside Julie's blouse, and into her bra, to feel her breast without any clothes in the way. Ricky saw what I was doing and I sensed that he wanted to do the same with Lisa but, with the top she was wearing, he couldn't without opening it and exposing her breasts.

On the screen, the men were now between the womens' legs eating their pussies as they were both side by side on the sofa in the room. "That always feels good," Lisa commented.

"Which?" asked Julie, "having your pussy eaten or having your tit felt up?"

Lisa blushed, but she replied, "Well, I meant having my pussy eaten, but it feels good having my tits felt too." Unexpectedly Lisa guided Ricky's other hand to her breasts so he was now feeling both of them.

"Yes," agreed Julie, "I love David's tongue in my pussy and his hand feels good on my tit right now too," she went on, "you know that would feel much better if you took your top off."

Lisa looked shocked. "I can't do that, you and Dave would see my boo... er, my tits."

"What's the harm in it?" Julie asked, "we are all friends and it's just a bit of fun. I know David would enjoy seeing your tits and I'm sure Ricky would like to see mine."

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

"Wouldn't Dave object to Ricky seeing them?" Lisa asked.

"No, he liked it when I sunbathed topless on holiday and guys got to see them. He said it was hot knowing other guys saw them, and wanted them, and envied him that he got to play with them."

"What about you, Ricky?" she went on, "do you like the idea of someone else enjoying looking at your girlfriend's tits?"

"Yeah," Ricky said nervously, "I do like that thought."

"Go on," he urged Lisa.

"But... I..." Lisa stammered, " no, sorry, I couldn't."

"There's no need to be nervous," Julie said to her, reassuringly, "how about I do it first and then you do it?"

“I'll try," Lisa said, " but I'm not promising I can do it."

I took my hand out of Julie's bra and blouse. Julie started undoing the buttons on her blouse. She went slowly, looking at Ricky and Lisa the whole time. Ricky's eyes were glued to what Julie was doing, though his hands continued to hold Lisa's breasts.

Once she had all the buttons undone, Julie pulled off her blouse revealing her white lacy bra. Her big breasts looked really good in this bra and it was possible to see a hint of her nipples through the lace. Ricky's eyes were focused on the sight and he was obviously enjoying it. Even Lisa didn't seem to be able to take her eyes off them.

Julie reached behind her and undid the hooks at the back of her bra. Pulling the straps off her shoulders she allowed her bra to fall off exposing her breasts to the three of us. Julie was obviously aroused by all this as her nipples were hard. She has very big nipples and when they are hard, like now, they stand out proudly from her breasts.

"Wow!" Ricky exclaimed, unable to help himself.

"Do you like my big tits?" Julie asked him, holding them in her hands as if presenting them for us to see.

"Yes, I do," Ricky admitted.

"You do what?" Julie urged him.

"I like your big tits."

"Just imagine how they feel," Julie added, bringing my hands to them so I was holding her bare breasts in front of her friends, "don't worry," she then spoke to Lisa, who was looking a little cross, "it doesn't mean he doesn't like yours. Yours are gorgeous and I imagine very firm. It's just that mine are different. Men like seeing tits that are different from those they normally see. David is used to mine so he likes to see smaller ones and Ricky likes to see bigger ones. It doesn't mean either of them don't like our ones."

Julie then surprised me when she said "Lisa, do you like my big tits?"

“Er," she stuttered, "yes."

"It's OK," Julie told her, "there's nothing wrong with you liking them. I'm looking forward to seeing yours."

This surprised me. I had never heard her saying anything about being interested in looking at other women! She went on, "Now say it properly like Ricky did."

Lisa was becoming bolder now, "I really like your big tits, they are so lovely, and I like your big nipples too and I like seeing Dave playing with your tits, it's better than on the film." 

It seemed like Lisa was horny enough to loosen up a lot and the chances of us getting our same room sex wish were getting better and better.

"Your turn now," Julie told her.

Lisa was still hesitant so Julie followed up with, "Go on, show us your beautiful tits."

Lisa closed her eyes for a moment then opened them looking straight at us. Something in her eyes showed a change, suddenly she didn't seem nervous or unsure anymore. She put her hands over Ricky's and squeezed making him squeeze her breasts. "You do it," she told him without breaking eye contact with us, "if you want them to see, then you do it, show my tits to our friends."

Lisa removed her hands from Ricky's. His fingers moved to the top button of her sun top and undid it, then he paused. I found myself holding my breath, my hands not moving on Julie's breasts, my eyes fixed on the one remaining button which was all that was stopping Lisa's breasts from being exposed to us.

Ricky unfastened that last button and slowly peeled open the sides of the sun top to reveal Lisa's seventeen-year-old breasts.

"Beautiful!" I let out, "absolutely beautiful!" Lisa's breasts were small, firm, pointed cones that stood proudly on her chest. They were tipped with small, hard, pale pink nipples which I thought must be wonderful to touch.

"It sounds like you like my tits," Lisa said to me.

"Oh yes," I replied, "they are stunning. I could look at them all night."

"Well now they are out I'm not planning on covering them up so look all you want," she told me, sounding much more confident. Then to Julie, "How about you, Julie? Do you like my tits?"

"Yes, they are lovely," Julie answered, "and your nipples are just right for sucking on."

"I think yours would be the best to suck," Lisa came back with, "nice and big to get in your mouth."

What was going on? It sounded like both girls were thinking about what their nipples would be like to suck!

Ricky's hands went back to Lisa's bare breasts, and we all watched the girls getting their breasts and nipples played with for a while, then turned our attention back to the film while still keeping one eye on the two topless ladies. Lisa groaned softly every so often, obviously enjoying having her breasts felt.

By now, the men in the film were side by side on the sofa and the women were sucking their hard cocks but they had now swapped partners. 

Julie started holding, squeezing and stroking my cock through my trousers and when she saw this Lisa did the same to Ricky. It looked like this could become a game of follow the leader.

Shortly after this Julie announced "Hey, why should us girls be the only ones topless," and she pulled my t-shirt off over my head causing me to let go of her breasts for a few moments. 

"Yes fair's fair," agreed Lisa, and she unbuttoned Ricky's short-sleeved shirt and took it off. 

Waiting a while so as not to scare Lisa by going too fast, Julie then pulled my zip down and wormed her hand inside to stroke my bare cock. When Lisa followed suit again Julie whispered to me, "It looks like we will be able to keep this going further. I think I'm going to get to see Ricky's cock and you might get to see Lisa's pussy."

"I do hope so," I whispered back, "I would love to see it and I think you want to as well." When Julie didn't deny it I started to think that my wife was actually interested in seeing another girl naked. She was certainly looking over at Lisa's breasts a lot! Mind you I was looking at Lisa's lovely breasts a lot too, and wishing my hands could be where Ricky's were!

"Well, let's see if I can get my first wish," Julie whispered to me. Again I noted her words: "first wish." Was she saying she was wishing to see Lisa's pussy as her second one?

Julie carefully manoeuvred my hard cock out through my trouser fly so it was exposed and standing up as she stroked it.

Lisa's gaze was excitedly fixed on my cock as Julie's hand slowly stroked up and down. Wriggling her hand around, Lisa managed to pull Ricky's cock into the open without taking her eyes off mine.

As it turned out Ricky's cock is a bit longer than mine, maybe an inch and a half or two inches longer, but about the same thickness. I saw Julie lick her lips before she said "Nice cock! You are a lucky girl getting that inside you!"

Lisa had pretty much lost her inhibitions now and replied, "Yes it feels really good in me when Ricky fucks me. Dave has a nice cock too. It's a little bit shorter but I like the look of it and I bet being fucked by it feels good."

"Yes it does," Julie replied, "I guess it's like the guys and our tits, we like our own man's cock but we also like the difference to what we usually get."

"I agree with that," Lisa concluded, "I like both their cocks."

We went back to watching the film as the girls stroked our hard cocks. By now the two couples on screen were fucking side by side. No one commented on the fact that the men weren't fucking their own partner as we all watched both the screen and the girls stroking our cocks.

"Sorry, Honey," Julie whispered, "but I really like his long cock."

"It's OK," I replied, "we wanted to see others having sex. Enjoy his big young cock, I'm enjoying seeing Lisa's young tits."

"Let's see if we can get you more to see," she suggested.

"Hey Lisa," my wife called over to our friend, "How about we give the guys a treat and show them our pussies?“

Rather than offering any objection, Lisa looked at Ricky as if asking permission and saw him nod. "Yes, let's do it," she replied enthusiastically, "I want Dave to see my pussy, I want him to see me naked, and I want Ricky to see you if you want him to."

"Oh, I definitely want Ricky to see my pussy," Julie told her, "and I think David wants Ricky to see it. I know David is not the only one who wants to see yours."

"I want Ricky to see Julie's pussy," I told the three of them, wondering what Julie meant about me not being the only one who wanted to see Lisa's. Did she mean Ricky, or... I carried on with what I was saying, "I want Ricky to enjoy looking at every part of Julie's naked body."

Julie stood, walked to the other sofa and reached down for Lisa's hand. She bent as she reached down and her big tits were just a couple of inches from Ricky's face giving him a close-up view of her tits and her hard nipples. Taking Lisa's hand, she led her to the middle of the room where we both had a good view of them.

Julie asked her, "How does it feel standing here letting them both see your tits and knowing they are going to see you naked?"

"If you had asked me earlier, I would have run out the door and never come back," the young girl admitted, "but now I love it that I have let Dave, and you, see my tits. It has got me really turned on and I am so excited that you are both going to see me naked, that you are going to see my pussy."

She went on, "Ricky is the only one who has seen them and I get really excited when I undress for him or he undresses me, but this is much, much better."

"I am dripping wet with excitement," she admitted, "I really, really want to show my naked body to you." 

"And I want to show mine to you two," Julie agreed.

Julie whispered to Lisa and then undid the button on her jeans and slid the zip down, Lisa followed suit with her shorts. Then by arrangement they both pushed their remaining garment down at the same time and stood before us naked, Julie's hairy pussy and Lisa's young shaved one exposed for us all to see. 

As they revealed themselves my cock lurched and leaked pre-cum from the double excitement I was experiencing. Excitement that my wife was showing her pussy to our friends and excitement at getting to see Lisa's beautiful, smooth, bare pussy.

"That is such a lovely sight," he hadn't said much before, but now Ricky started joining in, "I always get excited seeing Lisa naked and getting to see Julie naked is incredible." 

I noticed Ricky was slowly stroking his own cock as he went on, "Lisa's shaved pussy is beautiful but Julie's hairy one is also beautiful and being different makes it very exciting," Ricky kept going, "Julie being married makes it really exciting seeing her naked, and it really excites me that Dave is looking at my naked girlfriend. He is the only man other than me to see her naked and it turns me on that my girlfriend is showing him her naked body." 

"I'm seeing her too," Julie chipped in, "and it excites me that I get to see your girlfriend, I think she has a beautiful pussy. You must love fucking it." 

"I do love fucking Lisa," Ricky replied, "and I love seeing her, touching her and eating her."

"I wish I could do it more than the twice a week we get at Lisa's house," he added. 

"Me too," said Lisa, our young friends seemed to be losing all their inhibitions, "I love being fucked. The days we can't, I finger my pussy and imagine it's his cock fucking me. I'd have him fuck me every day if I could."

"You could come here one or two days a week," Julie half-joked, "we have a spare room." 

"Oh yes, please! Could we?" Lisa nearly exploded with excitement, "it would be so good of you if you let us." 

"Err, yes I don't see why not," Julie told her "besides, knowing you and Ricky were fucking would probably get us having some fun of our own." 

"You'll definitely know," Ricky laughed, "Lisa is very loud when she is getting fucked." 

Lisa blushed, her face and breasts turning a pretty shade of pink, but she still excitedly said, "Thank you! Thank you! You two are so much fun." In her excitement, Lisa hugged Julie, and Julie just returned the hug. 

Seeing the two naked girls hugging, with their breasts pressed together, especially when one of them was my wife, had my cock leaking again from how erotic it looked, even if it was just a friendly hug. It was, wasn't it? 

The hug was a bit longer than just a quick friendly hug, and I noticed that when Lisa went to end it Julie didn't release her and they ended up hugging a little longer! 

“Right," Julie said when they separated, "come on, guys, get 'em off. We want to see you naked too."

"Yes, come on," Lisa joined in, "I want to see both of you naked."

Ricky and I stood and took off our trousers and boxers and stood there naked with our cocks standing up like hard, fleshy flagpoles. 

"Very nice," Lisa commented as we all stood there enjoying looking at our partner's, and our friend's partner's bodies, "I love seeing two nice hard cocks."

Published 
Written by Tdicky832
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments